men don't want easy women

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
about fvckin time someone just came out and said it.
What do you expect? I did call him a gutter monkey. :cool:

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Don't bother trying to get the last word in..just pm it to me like a good boy.
You have a serious Afro-American inferiority complex, don't you?

Oh, get help. There are numbers you can call.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Actually, we do go through the trouble to some extent. Girls often have what? A, singular, one ... close girlfriend. If you have two, the jealousy thing starts happening. If I were hard pressed I could probably get sex out of my best friend and neither of us have tendencies that way.

Women know women. We understand what men view as “jumbled up, emotional thinking.? Hell, I’d be willing to bet that any of the girls on this forum could pick up a straight woman for sex faster than most of the men. Why? Because, we can read other women. It’s not magic. Women are more inclined to pay attention to the little things EVERYONE does. It’s what makes us catty. We know what everybody else is up to. Most blokes can be hit with a brick and still not notice something is amiss.

Eileen, I'll bite and say that many women know very well what makes another woman tick. Fair enough. If I told you to shove it, it would be like you telling me to shut up becaues I have no idea what guys like to do or not do. I am obviously a better judge in that department.

But the key is that women express the information they hold thru THEIR OWN PERSONAL FILTERS. This includes social conditioning (what you're TOLD you should want in a man, what you're told about how you should behave, etc.), as well as their wants, and subconscious motives. It's not the information you hold as a woman that's the problem (it's probably valuable), but it's the lens/camera thru which you PROJECT THE INFO that is the problem. It's not suited for the job - one that requires brute honestly and a clinical approach. Women who hang out on online communities like this one gradually learn to de-programme the stuff they've been brainwashed into, and eventually get with the program. I believe iqqi is the girl on this board that's gotten the furthest in this process, I'm proud of her. :p

But on a related note, I belive in some sort of a "continuum" between the male way of thinking and the female way of thinking. I don't think that each is mutually exclusive, nor irreconciliable. The key is to find the perfect balance, for emotion and fantasy are good too. What is the point to life if we don't indulge? ;) But anyway, that's just my personal belief. I'm not asking anyone to defend or follow my position.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
what? you calling some guy a name because he pointed out your sh!t?.......................surely you jest.
He earned it.

Just like you earned being called a dillhole.

Back on topic: Jake - that actually makes sense to me. However, it brings me back to Malibu's argument: Couldn't men be accused of the same?

Take Player as an example. Everything out of his head is filtered through his Afro-American-urban-male-with-self-esteem-issues filter. Is his information any less corrupted than a woman’s?

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
One thing most people are forgetting is that when you have game, most women are easy.

So I don't hold it against women if they get seduced quickly by me. I'm way to old for something like that.

My current took 4 days as I've posted as an example of email seductions...and now she is my steady.

She has made men wait up to 6 months... just for a kiss. One major and popular player in my town tried for 3 months and still got no where.

Some didn't have to wait as long. When women sense the inner person the respond to it.
Good point, Player.

The problem with the blanket statement "men don't want easy women" is that the word "easy", is highly subjective.

I personally believe having sex on the first night does not make someone a slut. However, just like any other derogatory label, what does make someone a slut is when they chose accept as reality someone else's perception that they are indeed a so-called, "slut". Chew on that one for a while.

Now don't get it twisted. This is not an endorsement of casual sex. However, same principle applies to LTRs.

In every LTR I've been in that lasted more than 3 months, I had phucked the girl on the first day. However, when I "waited for the right time", I never even got a kiss.

In fact, when I met my fiance', we were lovemaking before I even took her out on our first date. We've been happily together now for over two years.

So ladies, does that mean my future wife is a "slut"? Please enlighten me....:mad:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
goodnight again eileen

eileen give it up, enough grasping at straws, theres a time to admit when your speaking out your arse, youve already been called out on your bullsh!t and made to look like a goose 3 or 4 times, what are you trying to turn yourself into the sosuave jester? (like whatshisname with the capital letters)

call it a day sweety

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He earned it.

Just like you earned being called a dillhole.

Back on topic: Jake - that actually makes sense to me. However, it brings me back to Malibu's argument: Couldn't men be accused of the same?

Take Player as an example. Everything out of his head is filtered through his Afro-American-urban-male-with-self-esteem-issues filter. Is his information any less corrupted than a woman?s?
You wouldn't have made that assumption about Player if you didn't know he was black.

Whose filter are we REALLY talking about here? His...or yours?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
You wouldn't have made that assumption about Player if you didn't know he was black.
What's your point? You wouldn't have known I was a woman unless I told you.

And it's not an assumption. It's an OBSERVATION.

(If you're calling me prejudice, you're right. I hate stupid people.)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor

Whose filter are we REALLY talking about here? His...or yours?
Basically, EVERYONES. P. Supreme has his own filters. Eileen does too, as I.

But I don't understand why people try to compound the issue at hand further by adding new variables. This male-female dictotomy can absolutely be isolated. We're talking about female emotionality vs. male clinicality. Adding cutural things such as Asian/Euro/African is beside the point. All males from all cultures have some common traits (straight-forwardness, aggression, competitiveness, etc.), as do women of all culture (submissiveness, manipulation, etc. - note: I don't use those words in a negative light whatsoever.... I use those word to describe how women have evolved to survive. They need to be manipulative and submissive to achieve their directives.)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Eileen - stop.

Seriously, stop
What, can't handle a little reality?

Apparently, you missed the thread where Player busted on every aspect of my life he could think of. None of it accurate, but the intent was there. It's not my fault I aim better.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
This male-female dictotomy can absolutely be isolated.
I would have to disagree with that statement. If it could be isolated, there would be no problem.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Apparently, you missed the thread where Player busted on every aspect of my life he could think of. None of it accurate, but the intent was there. It's not my fault I aim better.
You keep trying to show how you're far more intellectually superior than Player and other guys.. OK, suppose you're right. What's the point of you staying in this argument then ? I don't see too many brilliant college professors duking it out with "common folk" - they usually have better things to do with their time.

But then again, maybe that's just me

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I would have to disagree with that statement. If it could be isolated, there would be no problem.
Shut up and that should do it .

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
You keep trying to show how you're far more intellectually superior than Player and other guys.. OK, suppose you're right.
I am right, but that's not the point.

Here is my question to you: How do you expect to get women if you can't communicate with them without offending them? Or if you're offended by everything they say or do?

(And to your prof statement, my time if my own. I do what I fancy. :D)

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am right, but that's not the point.

Here is my question to you: How do you expect to get women if you can't communicate with them without offending them? Or if you're offended by everything they say or do?

Professor - what is your major malfunction ? What on God's green earth are you talking about right now ?
Who am I offending ? And if I am offending you somehow, is that why you're staying here - to teach me a lesson ? If so, it's a great lesson you're teaching me - by using racial stereotypes to try to offend other men on the thread. And what does me "offending" women have anything to do with what I just asked you ?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

(And to your prof statement, my time if my own. I do what I fancy. :D)
which apperently is coming on a forum for men telling us all how stupid we are and how smart you are.........................thats time well spent, jeeesus i thought stamp collecting was a lame hobby.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want, lady? Entertainment? I bet you sure as hell must be getting it since many guys are replying to your nonsense posts. Myself, I think I posted today more than I did in the last three months, and I read the site regularly. Most girls here have turn so hateful that I can´t help but reply.

Like I said in a post two pages back, the information inthis site IS useful. Guys who follow what we describe as the DJ lifestyle do feel better and act more properly around girls than guys who just follow advice that their oh so attuned female friends give them. That´s non debatable, the average guy who comes here for the first time improves something.

Now you: you come here for entertainment purposes, thinking you´re some godsent bytch who will englighten us. Get a grip, we don´t give a rat´s ass about your yacking or your bragging about what you do or where you´ve been. If you have othing constructive to add then just step back, there art men improving themselves here. You´re a scientist right? Yeah hell of some research you must be doing, while going for your 400th post in a bit more than a month :rolleyes:

G

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your point? You wouldn't have known I was a woman unless I told you.

And it's not an assumption. It's an OBSERVATION.

(If you're calling me prejudice, you're right. I hate stupid people.)
Actually, you did exactly what iqqi did. You made a blanket statement based not only on your observations, but also on stereotypes. All of us must be careful not to do that, even over the web.

So no, my dear, it is an assumption, something we shouldn't do over the internet to begin with, but that's whole other thread. If you had read my first response to this thread, you'd realize that your emotional diatribe is only proving me right.

Player Supreme is not a "gutter monkey" because he choses not accept as reality your (or anyone else's) perception that he is one.

You are not "easy" for the same reason.

Now please back to the original topic....this is actually a pretty good thread and I'd hate to have to close it. Stay on topic. No flaming. Act like mature adults. Ok, people?