Mathematical Proof: Money > 0

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Blue Pill is using your money in hopes that someone will be attracted and like you more. That's what white knights do. Its going on SeekingArrangements and buying a date you couldn't get with out paying. You don't have the allure so you use money to create attraction.

I hang out in two of the most expensive luxury bars in my city. These two places have a reputation for attracting wealthy professional men and its obvious by the cars that get parked out front. I've also met several and know what they do for a living. Guess who also shows up? Lots of highly attractive women. More than any other bar you will go to. In the past month, I've met two hookers and one sugar baby that got busted for cocaine when it fell out of her purse. So if you call that "high value", I guess we will just have to disagree. You don't see hookers and sugar babies working guys at other types of bars.

Be mindful of what you attract when you throw money around.
Stop putting words in my mouth.

Money is a major factor. Success is sexy. Never said it was the only factor as people keep pretending to win arguments. No one here ever said money was the only factor even one time. Its a major factor.

You can keep kidding yourself if you want.

It isn't the money most women are interested in. It is what having money represents. If you have money than that means you have value to other people. Which indicates you are useful. There are chicks that only care about money... they are called gold-diggers, they are easy to spot and easy to avoid... just do not spend money on them. However there are rich fools that waste good money on these chicks because they really do not understand women.

It is your ability to give value to others that is attractive to women (i.e social status). The presence of money is only 'attractive' to women, but it is not what women find interesting.
I totally agree. Couldn't of said it better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money can give you status, and women can be attracted to status.
Money isn't everything, but it's obviously an asset when it comes to women.
And even if it wasn't, money still has plenty of other uses.

U

user43770

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Money is a major factor. Success is sexy. Never said it was the only factor as people keep pretending to win arguments. No one here ever said money was the only factor even one time. Its a major factor.
I don't remember anyone suggesting that you can be homeless and still get laid, but you keep using that in your pro-money arguments.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me make this real simple.

ATTRACTION > ALL

IF a woman can get a guy she is super attracted to, nothing else matters at all.

However if she CAN'T lock down a guy she is super attracted to, she goes down the maslows heirachy of sloots to the lower levels which includes, money.

She will then SETTLE for what we call the "beta bucks" because then, at least she's getting a need met (i remind again, a lower need than attraction)

She will cheat on beta bucks if a situation arises when she has the opportunity to **** a male she is more ATTRACTED to, because once again ATTRACTION > ALL.

Ive seen this happen time and time again when HB8 has a beta bucks at home but cheats with the broke ass bad boy who is an apprentice mechanic but he would never wife her up because the bad boy knows she's a hoe.

period

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls love anyone?

Try becoming a homeless mountain man living with wolves and see how many women love you.

Take your blue pill stuff somewhere else. Money does not attract the "wrong types" of women. It attracts high value women. Why do you think just about anyone with a brain would gladly take a check for 1 Million dollars?
I dont think you know what attraction means lol.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$$$$=pvssy

If you are decent looking , workout and are fun.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money seems to be the hot topic of SS at the minute.

From my experience, money isn't that much of a factor in dating.

Women buy you, not the money you have. Women buy the mindset that is required to be successful, rather than being successful in and of itself.

If money is the most important factor in attracting women, what happens if your situation changes? Do you lose all women?

You will never have a shortage of people to ride with you in a limousine, but would these people take the bus with you? I've found people who are with you through thick and thin tough to come by, but when I have found them, it has been worthwhile.

Strive to build relationships that aren't correlated with money. I am becoming very successful, but it doesn't matter to the dudes I hang with if I'm broke or have $10,000,000.

The importance of success goes up as you age. Having actual success at age 20 is far less important than at age 40. I encourage all men to follow their passion. Mine is business, therefore my metric of success is my net worth. This isn't the case for a whole host of professions that men are passionate about.

Women buy into your potential, they buy into your personality. I believe the worst things you can be are boring & scared of your sexuality.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Let me make this real simple.

ATTRACTION > ALL

IF a woman can get a guy she is super attracted to, nothing else matters at all.

However if she CAN'T lock down a guy she is super attracted to, she goes down the maslows heirachy of sloots to the lower levels which includes, money.

She will then SETTLE for what we call the "beta bucks" because then, at least she's getting a need met (i remind again, a lower need than attraction)

She will cheat on beta bucks if a situation arises when she has the opportunity to **** a male she is more ATTRACTED to, because once again ATTRACTION > ALL.

Ive seen this happen time and time again when HB8 has a beta bucks at home but cheats with the broke ass bad boy who is an apprentice mechanic but he would never wife her up because the bad boy knows she's a hoe.

period
A man's place on the food chain is a big part of attraction and money is a big part of a man's place on the food chain.

You people need to stop pretending that people are suggesting money is the only factor. NO ONE EVER SAID THAT. Like ever. Stop pretending people are saying that.

Money is a major factor and you are kidding yourself if you don't believe it.

I dont think you know what attraction means lol.
I do. Do you?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's place on the food chain is a big part of attraction and money is a big part of a man's place on the food chain.

You people need to stop pretending that people are suggesting money is the only factor. NO ONE EVER SAID THAT. Like ever. Stop pretending people are saying that.

I do. Do you?
Yeah but im broke asf and i slay hot bitches all the time breh

stop coping, my god stop coping.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but im broke asf and i slay hot bitches all the time breh

stop coping, my god stop coping.
Did you miss the part where I said money is not the only factor? How many times does this have to be repeated?

Its a major factor though. MAJOR. Lets see how many hot b*tches you can slay at age 70 being broke.

I'm so broke, i take HB9's on walks for dates

still get laid!!!
Of course you do. Youth and looks are another major factor in attraction. Lets see how long you'll be able to use that. At some point being broke is pathetic. Its ok when a man is in his 20's and 30s.

If I gave you a check for 2 million dollars.. do you think your dating options would decrease or increase? The point of being a DJ is to have as many sexual options as possible I thought. Maybe not.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so broke, i take HB9's on walks for dates

still get laid!!!
I'm calling BS. This happened once probably.

But prove it. Find an HB9 who you don't know, show us a photo, tell her you are broke, and then show us a photo of you on a walk with her, and the condom wrapper. Better yet, send us a copy of one of her texts confessing her love to you despite living with your mom at 29.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling BS. This happened once probably.

But prove it. Find an HB9 who you don't know, show us a photo, tell her you are broke, and then show us a photo of you on a walk with her, and the condom wrapper.
Happened more than once. I've even done worse.

I took a girl mini golfing then forgot i spent my last money on protein powder so asked her to pay, then i took her to my buddys flat and she asked to stay the night with me.

One of my favorite tinder dates it to get a mcflurry through the drive through then go up to the lookout point and play sappy love songs, works 80% of the time

you just have to be a cheeky chap.

And lol @ pic of condom wrapper

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh but bear in mind neil im in my 20's and only date girls no older than 23 so i don't know if my poverty tactics would work on older women than that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 46 and date girls no older than 23. I don't know of any butt implants that would work on younger women like my job does.
ATTRACTION > ALL
Very good! And women are attracted to Power, Money, and Success, not just your butt on a good day until you hit 30.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 46 and date girls no older than 23. I don't know of any butt implants that would work on younger women like my job does.

Very good! And women are attracted to Power, Money, and Success, not just your butt on a good day until you hit 30.
I think women are attracted to looks, attitude, personality and your ability to make their life FUN

The other stuff is a factor but if you prioritize that stuff over my stuff, you will end up beta bucks.

If you prioritize my stuff you get to be the guy they cheat on beta bucks with and buy stuff for

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women buy into your potential, they buy into your personality. I believe the worst things you can be are boring & scared of your sexuality.
Here, here! Well said, man. If a DJ is consistently walking strong into his potential and enhancing his personality with an abundant life, she'll buy into that reality if he's truly authentic with himself. I think it's ok to stumble here and there, we're only human after all. Mistakes happen. As long as the dust is brushed off and you get up, you'll do well.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO Bigneil is closer to the truth than some of you pollyanna types. I disagree with him because he too is polyanna in his beliefs about love, but you really shouldn't come with " a woman just wants to support a mans potential" say whaaat? The will do that but they dont WANT to, they'd rather sell high than buy low.
nah women wanna get ****ed by a guy who makes their ***** wet

your move

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women buy you, not the money you have. Women buy the mindset that is required to be successful, rather than being successful in and of itself.
Yes yes yes! This is what I am saying. They aren't attracted to success, but the ABILITY to bring about success.

Pook said that you should always be striving to become BETTER. Not just to reach the pinnacle, but to always be improving, even after you have achieved your goals. What happens if you achieve your goals and no longer give a crap about anything else anymore? Women will begin to lose attraction towards you. Even though you may have some major accomplishments, you have lost your ambition and drive. Women are more so attracted to your striving potential than concurrent success. They would rather have a man who constantly going up than a man who is higher up, but stagnant.

Like RangerMike said, it is what money represents that women are attracted to, not the money itself. It is the characteristic that is ABLE to bring money, that they are attracted to. Whether you actually have money or not is insignificant. It is your ABILITY, not what you actually have.

I do. Do you?
You don't understand attraction then Urbanyst. Money only came into existence a few thousand years ago, and was only used as a major part of society in the past few hundred years. That may seem like a long time, but from an evolutionary standpoint, that is almost nothing. A man's place on the food chain is only CURRENTLY determined by money, mostly in first and second world countries. That can help determine his likelihood of survival. However, a woman's natural core instincts did not develop to understand that yet. They are still attracted to the PRIMITIVE traits that determined survival. You are thinking too logically. Attraction is NOT logical. You are too ahead of your time. You will need to wait another few hundred thousand years before it becomes THE deciding factor determining women's attraction towards you.
Its a major factor though. MAJOR. Lets see how many hot b*tches you can slay at age 70 being broke.
Most men can't get it up at 70 without the use of drugs lol
Of course you do. Youth and looks are another major factor in attraction. Lets see how long you'll be able to use that. At some point being broke is pathetic. Its ok when a man is in his 20's and 30s.
I remember covering this with you before. Perhaps it is because you no longer can get women without the use of money, so it bothers you that others can. Money being a big factor in attraction is YOUR truth, but not others. Remember, everyone is different, so what works for you might not work for me and vice versa. There's also many different ways to do things, as you yourself even said.
The point of being a DJ is to have as many sexual options as possible I thought. Maybe not.
No, the point of being a DJ is to become the greatest/best/strongest possible version of yourself. Whether or not that includes a lot women is negligible.