Mathematical Proof: Money > 0

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women want to get ****ed in offices, luxury cars, penthouses, exclusive beaches on islands, and hotel room jacuzzis.

your move.
The location is nowhere near as important as the guy doing the smashing

This guy on a private yaught

Vs this guy in some bushes

Yeah brad's banging her in the bushes mate.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You don't understand attraction then Urbanyst. Money only came into existence a few thousand years ago, and was only used as a major part of society in the past few hundred years. That may seem like a long time, but from an evolutionary standpoint, that is almost nothing. A man's place on the food chain is only CURRENTLY determined by money, mostly in first and second world countries. That can help determine his likelihood of survival. However, a woman's natural core instincts did not develop to understand that yet. They are still attracted to the PRIMITIVE traits that determined survival. You are thinking too logically. Attraction is NOT logical. You are too ahead of your time. You will need to wait another few hundred thousand years before it becomes THE deciding factor determining women's attraction towards you.
How many times do I have to tell you people that I NEVER SAID MONEY IS THE ONLY FACTOR. Seriously what the f*ck is the matter with you people?

I said money is a major factor. And it is. Money represents success and resources. You are kidding yourself if you don't believe money is a major factor.

Most men can't get it up at 70 without the use of drugs lol

I remember covering this with you before. Perhaps it is because you no longer can get women without the use of money, so it bothers you that others can. Money being a big factor in attraction is YOUR truth, but not others. Remember, everyone is different, so what works for you might not work for me and vice versa. There's also many different ways to do things, as you yourself even said.

No, the point of being a DJ is to become the greatest/best/strongest possible version of yourself. Whether or not that includes a lot women is negligible.
Money is a major factor for everyone. Is it the ONLY factor? No. I NEVER SAID IT WAS.

I'm starting to question how intelligent some of you are at this point when you can't understand very simple language repeated over and over.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Right, so they want BOTH. So why pretend they don't want one or the other?
That's what I'm saying. There are several factors at play.

These idiots keep acting like money is not a factor at all. Then they are pretending people are saying money is the only factor.
  • Looks
  • Money
  • Race
  • Height
  • Game/Personality
  • Status
The list above are all factors that effect every single man in the dating world. You don't get to ignore the factors you don't like because it makes you look bad. If you're a broke loser, of course you will try to act like money is not a factor or that women who care about money are less valuable. But you are just in denial and kidding yourself.

Where you find money, you find hot women. When you go to ghettos and other poor places you see mostly hideous women. To act like money is not a MAJOR factor is to be an idiot.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want both. Don't limit the female Id, women cannot be suppressed.
No, they want the money off the first guy, and MAY take his **** to get it, begrudgingley, and the **** off the second

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. There are several factors at play.

These idiots keep acting like money is not a factor at all. Then they are pretending people are saying money is the only factor.
  • Looks
  • Money
  • Race
  • Height
  • Game/Personality
  • Status
The list above are all factors that effect every single man in the dating world. You don't get to ignore the factors you don't like because it makes you look bad. If you're a broke loser, of course you will try to act like money is not a factor or that women who care about money are less valuable. But you are just in denial and kidding yourself.

Where you find money, you find hot women. When you go to ghettos and other poor places you see mostly hideous women. To act like money is not a MAJOR factor is to be an idiot.
Money is a factor but it's not major at all sorry to tell you mate.

Beta bucks is a thing for a reason and if you don't understand that i'm not going to waste time telling you

there's millions of highly paid nerds out there who are getting none and plenty of broke chads cleaning up on tinder, dats just the way it is.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh but bear in mind neil im in my 20's and only date girls no older than 23 so i don't know if my poverty tactics would work on older women than that.
You posted a thread saying you turned 30 a while back.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
No, they want the money off the first guy, and MAY take his **** to get it, begrudgingley, and the **** off the second
Nope.

Here on earth women want both. However, its rare they can kind both in one man. When they do, the man is often not interest in them. So they take what they can get from who they can get it from.

Money is a factor but it's not major at all sorry to tell you mate.

Beta bucks is a thing for a reason and if you don't understand that i'm not going to waste time telling you

there's millions of highly paid nerds out there who are getting none and plenty of broke chads cleaning up on tinder, dats just the way it is.
Incorrect.

Money is a major factor. Again, not the ONLY factor.

Where you find lots of money you find lots of hot women. When you go to poor areas you see hideous women. Therefore, money is a major factor. Its not really an opinion its a fact. When you come back to earth you will see for yourself.

All things being equal.. money increases a man's sexual options in extreme ways. That makes money a major factor in how many sexual options a man has. To not understand this would take a severe and even breathtaking level of stupidity.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
  • Corollary A: Money doesn't bring you happiness. It is meaningless. People who brag about money are empty. Money is nothing.
  • Corollary B: She's only using him for his money. She doesn't care about him at all. To her, Money is everything.
  • Postulate: When you find the right girl and make love to her, you discover that the true meaning of life is Love.
Needle off record. Do you see the problem here? We are in a forum that seeks women and love (a postulate is something we don't question), and yet are oscillating between two theories than CANNOT COEXIST. Money can't be nothing and everything at the same time.

If money can bring us women and women can bring us love, then money can bring us love. So therefore, money is closer to everything (love) than nothing.
Don't let these folks on this forum stress you out bro lol. Here are some facts:

- I would say at least 80% of the guys on this forum (who actively participate) have a negative net worth or a net worth of under $10,000.

- Based on the above, of course they are going to try to downplay the importance of money, a good career, etc., because they don't have either one.

- Instead, they are going to try to use any and everything possible to replace the importance of money.

- That is, again, until the brakes go out on their piece of shyt car or something else breaks down and they need to use the small amount of savings that they have to fix it. Now they are scrambling trying to figure out WTF they are going to do.

Most of America is living paycheck-to-paycheck and has less than $400 available for emergencies. The rich keep getting richer because the working class and the poor keep getting dumber and dumber.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Is this Inferno's Theory of Relatively No Money?

Please tell me Inferno didn't publish pictures of Brad Pitt. What is this, Sex and the City night in 1998? What's next, NSYNC photos?

Inferno does know that Brad Pitt is rich and famous, correct? And that he still got dumped and cheated on by Angelina who IMO was never that hot? Can Inferno provide evidence of a man with no money who famously scores with women and who are faithful to him?

Attraction is still everything. When you have money AND she is attracted AND you are generous, suddenly BPD women act as sweet as can be. Funny how that is.

Women want babies. That requires a man who is fertile AND who has resources. What good is a strong man if he can't use his strength to gather any resources? Just like women want what other girls want (as it saves them time), women also use reverse engineering to sit back and observe which men in their environment have gathered the most resources. They define attractiveness by the resources he extracts. A man with no resources trying to seduce women is basically a gay woman.

When earning money becomes easy to you, you tend to be more generous.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Don't let these folks on this forum stress you out bro lol. Here are some facts:

- I would say at least 80% of the guys on this forum (who actively participate) hate a negative net worth or a net worth of under $10,000.

- Based on the above, of course they are going to try to downplay the importance of money, a good career, etc., because they don't have either one.

- Instead, they are going to try to use any and everything possible to replace the importance of money.

- That is, again, until the brakes go out on their piece of shyt car or something else breaks down and they need to use the small amount of savings that they have to fix it. Now they are scrambling trying to figure out WTF they are going to do.

Most of America is living paycheck-to-paycheck and has less than $400 available for emergencies. The rich keep getting richer because the working class and the poor keep getting dumber and dumber.
These guys should just call themselves blue pill. Guys that can't handle unconformable truths are not truly red pill.

The red pill isn't a menu where you can pick the truths you are comfortable with lol.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
These guys should just call themselves blue pill. Guys that can't handle unconformable truths are not truly red pill.

The red pill isn't a menu where you can pick the truths you are comfortable with lol.
Lol I know right. With their broke a.sses, probably sitting in their mommy's basement on HER computer using HER wireless internet subscription....talking about "money doesn't matter". Dudes probably don't even have one fvckin bill in their name, all of their "bills" say "Theresa Williams" on it :rofl:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's only beta bucks if the person with the bucks is beta.

But men who can generate a lot of money MUST be leaders in their field, implying they are alpha. If you don't understand that I'm not going to waste time telling you.

But you are 30 now. You're in a crisis if you have no career. Your gigolo days are behind you. Time to get a job.

Lol I know right. With their broke a.sses, probably sitting in their mommy's basement on HER computer using HER wireless internet subscription....talking about "money doesn't matter". Dudes probably don't even have one fvckin bill in their name, all of their "bills" say "Theresa Williams" on it :rofl:
These are the people voting for Hillary, raised on an EBT card by single moms, who did bad in school but still got free college tuition, who majored in Gender Studies and who joined SS to brag about how many girls in college they scored while getting a 1.9 GPA and defaulting on student loan debt while claiming disability.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
These are the people voting for Hillary, raised on an EBT card by single moms, who did bad in school but still got free college tuition, who majored in Gender Studies and who joined SS to brag about how many girls in college they scored while getting a 1.9 GPA and defaulting on student loan debt while claiming disability.
Lmaoo, right!

Then look at their rationale......you are a beta male (beta bucks) if you have succeeded with some money in the bank. But you are the alpha male if you are broke, with bad credit, sleeping on a woman's couch :lol::rofl::lol:.

Hell if that's the case, send me that Beta Male Application Package so I can sign up for that shyt!

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Lmaoo, right!

Then look at their rationale......you are a beta male (beta bucks) if you have succeeded with some money in the bank. But you are the alpha male if you are broke, with bad credit, sleeping on a woman's couch :lol::rofl::lol:.

Hell if that's the case, send me that Beta Male Application Package so I can sign up for that shyt!
I care much more about having numerous sexual options with hot women in my city than I care about who thinks I'm a beta provider or only getting laid because I have money. The point is I'm getting laid. Plus I can afford a nice lifestyle on top of it.

If chasing money is wrong, I don't want to be right lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only beta bucks if the person with the bucks is beta.
That's what I keep thinking.

But no one here should be beta, right? Because this is Sosuave! And we are privy to all the secrets of being great with women! We know all the secrets of how to be alpha masculine! So it can't hurt us to have some extra cash, right?

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Love?
I personally don't buy this crap. Money doesn't get you *****, game does. But I've never had much money and high status, so I am all pro-pua. I'm not going to become mr. Big Cheese hoping that this will bring me hot women.
Money is great of course. But while everyone can't be rich, everyone can make some dumb chick fall in love with you using proven techniques.
Is it career forum lol?

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
They define attractiveness by the resources he extracts. A man with no resources trying to seduce women is basically a gay woman.
Lol, never seen that. Maybe their mind tells that providing man is cool, but their p*ssy stays silent. But if a man needs to provide to feel himself macho, that fine. Every way is good.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What? Love?
I personally don't buy this crap. Money doesn't get you *****, game does. But I've never had much money and high status, so I am all pro-pua. I'm not going to become mr. Big Cheese hoping that this will bring me hot women.
Money is great of course. But while everyone can't be rich, everyone can make some dumb chick fall in love with you using proven techniques.
Is it career forum lol?
It's not the career forum. It's a red pill forum where men (should) acknowledge all the real life factors that impact your sexual options in the market.

Ignoring money as a factor is just as stupid as ignoring looks. Sorry but game alone isn't enough to have reliable abundance no matter how bad you want to believe it. Unless you want abundance of 5's and 6's. Let's not forget we are focused on 8's, 9's and 10's. Those women care about money. Those are the women I want.