Mathematical Proof: Money > 0

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and its not really compassionate to ignore money either. Everyone should learn game and lead an interesting life, but lets say you have some guy that makes ok money but is ugly. He learns game but if he flashes a little money he will do better, and he needs to hear that. Its not worth protecting the egos of good looking guys with no money to rob the ugly money dude of sound advice.
Money can buy looks these days as well ;)

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the career forum. It's a red pill forum where men (should) acknowledge all the real life factors that impact your sexual options in the market.

Ignoring money as a factor is just as stupid as ignoring looks. Sorry but game alone isn't enough to have reliable abundance no matter how bad you want to believe it. Unless you want abundance of 5's and 6's. Let's not forget we are focused on 8's, 9's and 10's. Those women care about money. Those are the women I want.
I thought red pill is about killing the belief thet any external factor can bring you women and concentrating on your mindset. What's so mindblowing about knowing that girls dig rich guys with cool rides and all that stuff? Or strong athletic and handsome types? I knew that since I was a kid. And if i kept believing that, I would not get laid even once, because I'm not rich and not f*cking Chad Thundercock.
Well, to get those TOP girls you need to be rich, of course, I don't argue.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
.......But I've never had much money..... .

Which is why money doesn't matter to you. Wasn't it Ben Affleck's character in Boiler Room, who said that the ONLY people who say that money doesn't matter/money doesn't bring happiness, are the people who don't have any?? Here's the speech below. I've been BROKE before and I'm obviously well off today, being well off is MUCH BETTER than being broke, there's no fvcking comparison.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why money doesn't matter to you. Wasn't it Ben Affleck's character in Boiler Room, who said that the ONLY people who say that money doesn't matter/money doesn't bring happiness, are the people who don't have any?? Here's the speech below. I've been BROKE before and I'm obviously well off today, being well off is MUCH BETTER than being broke, there's no fvcking comparison.

That's obvious, but that doesn't relate to women DIRECTLY, as I believe.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, living in a capitalist country with no money, and touting that it doesn't bring you anything puts you at a major disadvantage. Unless you are getting freebies from wealthier people, or take advantage/control of situations with stupid people, you find money just paves the way for you a lot of the time.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That's obvious, but that doesn't relate to women DIRECTLY, as I believe.
Lol, it's like being in a street fight and saying, "Who cares about a knife or a gun? I can punch and wrestle really good, so I don't need them!" But the guy you are fighting has NO plans on boxing or wrestling you, the moment you guys are about to square up, he plans on just pulling out a gun and shooting your a.ss

You see, that's the type of leverage and advantage that a guy with money has over the guy that's broke. Money allows you to dominate and control the game. A broke dude can't control shyt, he's broke....the bum barely knows where his next meal is coming from.

This entire conversation is the stupidest fvcking conversation I have ever read on Sosuave lol. Why the hell you broke, lazy, negative net worth dudes are up here making justifications for being broke, I have no clue.

Money is everything.......either you get some and WIN in life, or you stay broke and keep losing.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fairly simple money is factor in being successful with women. However, while it allows you a great choice of women it also brings along with it the wrong type of woman. You still have to filter.

I would argue money does not equal game, it merely allows greater access and margin for error. You still need to be able to turn on attraction triggers. Having money does turn some of them on, but it doesn't mean your immune to picking bad women or being used for your money/access.

Being to score without being rich/wealthy demonstrates more game because you are starting further back.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So why can't you win with women?
I actually have been winning with women. Since March 2010 I have dated/fvcked well over 200 women.

That's winning.

Now, what I haven't been able to do was find my Unicorn, but that's honestly some "extra" shyt.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Being to score without being rich/wealthy demonstrates more game because you are starting further back.
More justification and rationalization of being broke. Basically, to get more guys to be comfortable being broke, explaining that they can still be "successful" in life while being broke......because most of them will die broke, thus, might as well make them comfortable being mediocre.

I'm just waiting for you guys to start shouting out non-sense like, "I'm just happy to be alive! I'm just happy I woke up this morning!"

Keep accepting the crumbs from the table and I'll keep enjoying the full course meals.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I thought red pill is about killing the belief thet any external factor can bring you women and concentrating on your mindset. What's so mindblowing about knowing that girls dig rich guys with cool rides and all that stuff? Or strong athletic and handsome types? I knew that since I was a kid. And if i kept believing that, I would not get laid even once, because I'm not rich and not f*cking Chad Thundercock.
Well, to get those TOP girls you need to be rich, of course, I don't argue.
Both external and internal factors matter. They both matter A LOT. The red pill is about accepting real life, not having your mind blown every day. Go watch a magic show if you want your mind blown lol.

Guys need to be honest with themselves about all the factors, not just the factors that flatter them personally.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money allows you to dominate and control the game.
Haha, please tell me how can a guy with 10k$ available DOMINATE someone with 500$ only at the party or in the club whatever, when both are having fun with women around? Buing drinks for everybody? :D

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More justification and rationalization of being broke. Basically, to get more guys to be comfortable being broke, explaining that they can still be "successful" in life while being broke......because most of them will die broke, thus, might as well make them comfortable being mediocre.

I'm just waiting for you guys to start shouting out non-sense like, "I'm just happy to be alive! I'm just happy I woke up this morning!"

Keep accepting the crumbs from the table and I'll keep enjoying the full course meals.
How did I justify or rationalize being broke? All I intimated was that being to excel with women when you don't have money demonstrates greater game because you start at a disadvantage.

No clue how you came to the conclusion I was recommending or suggesting being broke was the way to go.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, please tell me how can a guy with 10k$ available DOMINATE someone with 500$ only at the party or in the club whatever, when both are having fun with women around? Buing drinks for everybody? :D
When you get some money in the bank....then you'll know.

It's hard to explain to a broke person, about how having money makes a guy's life MUCH better. You're broke. So it's hard for you to comprehend anything I'm saying.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

It's hard to explain to a broke person, about how having money makes a guy's life MUCH better. You're broke. So it's hard for you to comprehend anything I'm saying.
I think the easiest analogy would be money is the difference between looking for new acting roles and auditioning for the part vs having the director of the movie call you to audition or flat out offer you the part.

Money is star power. It makes you more important in the eyes of society and therefore the eyes of women.

Guys can deny it all day and look for odd exceptions where a hot girl f*cks a mountain man living with a wolf on a leash, but it doesn't change what's really happening every day in the dating world.

Money means THRIVE. Lack of money means GRIND.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have been winning with women. Since March 2010 I have dated/fvcked well over 200 women.

That's winning.

Now, what I haven't been able to do was find my Unicorn, but that's honestly some "extra" shyt.
You have also mentioned numerous times that you can't find the type of woman you want. So I don't exactly call that winning. And yes 200 women is successful, but you reach a point where you are a big fish in a little pond and there is no challenge in it.

My net worth is good enough that I don't need to work another day in my life if I so desired. You probably wouldn't know it when you see my house, nor how I dress, or where I eat. But I don't use my "money" to get girls or attract friends. In fact, I prefer to keep it under wraps.

So please explain it to a person that ISN'T broke how money makes a guy's life MUCH better.

I never discuss money with women I date. Some are smart enough to put it all together eventually. I prefer to keep it under wraps because I can't stand people who want to associate with me because of it. I want them to like me for who I am as a person, not my bank account.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times do I have to tell you people that I NEVER SAID MONEY IS THE ONLY FACTOR. Seriously what the f*ck is the matter with you people?

I said money is a major factor. And it is. Money represents success and resources. You are kidding yourself if you don't believe money is a major factor.

Money is a major factor for everyone. Is it the ONLY factor? No. I NEVER SAID IT WAS.

I'm starting to question how intelligent some of you are at this point when you can't understand very simple language repeated over and over.
It is only a big factor for YOU. Like I said, this is YOUR truth, not mine or others. It may be a small factor for me and them, but not a big one.
Right, so they want BOTH. So why pretend they don't want one or the other?
I think it's more so the traits one guy has, and he just so happens to have money, whereas another guy doesn't. Also, it could be that in order to have those attractive traits, one guy will need money, whereas the other guy can have those attractive traits without money. It's variable.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You have also mentioned numerous times that you can't find the type of woman you want. So I don't exactly call that winning.
A MAJOR reason why I can't find the woman I want, is because my criteria is out of whack. This was pretty much finalized in the threads I made and in the other follow up threads I participated in.

- It's like having a criteria of making 6 figures a year but wanting to do it working less than 20 hours a week. Let's say the guy ends up making 6 figures, but to do it, he ended up working 50 hours a week.

- Was he unsuccessful or successful? He was successful because he made the six figures, his original criteria though was completely out of whack in terms of the REALITY of the marketplace.

- The vast majority of black guys would look at the list of women I've been dating/fvcking, and not see a damn thing wrong with most of those women. It's mainly MYSELF that has the problem by expecting a unicorn.

My net worth is good enough that I don't need to work another day in my life if I so desired. You probably wouldn't know it when you see my house, nor how I dress, or where I eat. But I don't use my "money" to get girls or attract friends. In fact, I prefer to keep it under wraps.

So please explain it to a person that ISN'T broke how money makes a guy's life MUCH better..
You just said it:

- Your net worth is good enough that you don't have to work or work at much. Do you know how GOOD of a situation that is?

- That puts you MUCH MORE at peace, knowing you don't live paycheck-to-paycheck, knowing that if you lose your current job/source of income, you aren't going to have to desperately take the first gig that comes along to replace it.

- You also have options of what you do for work, so you don't have to put up with bullshyt on the job if you don't want to.

- You can live where you want. Eat what you want. Drive what you want. Travel when you want.

Compare this to the normal American, who makes $30,000 per year (the US median income per individual), who lives paycheck-to-paycheck and doesn't know where $400 would come from if they had a $400 emergency (this is 80% of Americans based on various studies).

Howie, I don't know if you've been poor, but you know my story and know I have been. I remember driving piece of shyt cars and being TERRIFIED of going to the auto shop to get an oil change. Why? Because they would always come out and tell me that X, Y, and Z thing was wrong and if I didn't get it fixed, it would make A, B, and C things worse off. I just didn't have $200, $300, or $600 laying around to fix shyt and I would be afraid EVERY TIME I would drive.......that the shyt wouldn't start back up.

Or, how about living on EBT food stamps and having only $200 a month to eat off of, and it's the 25th but you've ran out of money on the EBT card? How the fvck do you eat for the next 5 - 6 days?

Or, how about working shytty dead end jobs, where customers, fellow staff members, and managers all treat you like shyt in exchange for just making about $7 - $10 per hour?

I've been poor. That life is horrible. And I'm not going to allow anybody to justify that lifestyle. I'm going to try to get as many people to climb the fvck out of that shyt if humanly possible.