Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan-X

Reaction score
Allright listen... whether you really are the handsomest stud since Brad Pitt, or whether you're just a delusional undergrown beta who get off on thinking he's some sort of mega-pimp and derive some kind of pleasure by bragging on an annonymous message board because some very mediocre pseudo-*****s he's convinced himself are 10s has put the "movez" on you is frankly: irrelevant. (Reread that if you must to...it is: irrelevant)

You have no evidence to prove I didn't pass the Mensa exam (which I did), or gorgeous women don't make pathetic attempts to flirt with me daily (which they do). Since you don't know me, you have no choice but to take me at my word.
No I don't have to take your word. I can't "take the word" of every nutcase, pimp wannabe and just every general losers simply because I can't possibly have proof to confirm or infirm what they're saying. The f*ck...

I can make reasonable guesses though. For example base on your terrible reasoning skills I can make a reasonable guess that you're most likely not up to mensa standards (top 1-2% I believe) if YOU'RE in the top 1-2% then may God have mercy on us all...(oh and thanks again to have confirmed my suspicion concerning your lack of education btw)

Likewise, considering what you wrote: "So now the only women ugly men can attain are "whack jobs" with "bizaare tastes"? Gotcha." (Especially the "Gotcha" part which was written as if it you felt it was directed at you) make your claims of being a shy but mega-stud chick magnet sound rather silly.

About the quotes, you admit I didn't say the Pulp Fiction crap but you quote it anyway? Classy.
goooooodaaaamn freak man...You need help pimpy. Read up Mofo: I wasn't quoting you: I was quoting Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction. It's a
from Pulp Fiction which is why I was quoting it...nutcase.

Oh, and next time...you won't get defeated so quickly if you stick to the arguments and stay away from the personal attacks.
Another indirect evidence that you're delusional PimpDude :up: Good show. Base on logic alone, you got owned like there's no tomorrow. Your argument basically comes down to: "Women find me super attractive yet I have trouble interacting with them therefor I get no poon therefore looks mean Jacksh*t" (again, supposing for a second the attractive is not just in your head, but just forargument's sake) The logic is clearly retarded, overly simplistic, and fundamentally indicator of a very limited mind (perhaps even a mediocre one...Oh no, I shouldn't have wrote that...Now he's gonna tell me that women -or his HS teachers tell him he has a beautiful mind ALL THE TIME)

Based on arguments debate you got own (not that any kind of difficult feat) so I thought we could dig into the character behind those wrong reasoning. So that's the story behind this.

"I'm a super stud! But I live in a maximum security prison! I can't interact with women, so even with my handsome good looks I don't score no chicks therefor looks mean SH*T"....Re-tar-ded logic dude...

Women respond primarly (not only but primarly, reread if needs be) to look because look are primary indicators of genetic fitness whereas big cash is less so (Bill Gatrs for example lol)

And I definitely responded to your Johnny Depp example. It was demonstrated that it not only didn't support your position but infirmed it. It was a retarded example anyway.

Oh and one more thing:

Don't misquote me again
Don't ever, give a threat like that to anyone ever again.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Skip, if looks were 90% of the reason people get laid, YOU would NOT get laid period.

hahahahaHAHAHAhahaha :crackup:

i wanna see a pic of this guy who brags his a$s off.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE, let me tell u the same things that i hear all the time from girls that i **** -

1)u have GORGEOUS eyes
2)ur so cute
3)i love ur accent
4)damn u feel so good inside me
5)i love the way u dress
6)u have such nice skin

yes, they ALL talk about my looks and my looks only (except the accent part).........and to THEM certain aspects of my looks turn them on, so while YOU faggots dont think im good looking, the actual walkin pvssy (aka THE GIRLS), they DO Think im good looking (not all of them, just some)

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip I've never seen how u look like.

Show a pic, and juss maybe my respect will rise for you. Juss cuz i think your all talk right now.

Not saying im the biggest player/pimp or w/e stupid lame term there is, in fact if youve bothered to check out my pic you'd know im taken by a beautiful girl.

I juss get annoyed by ppl who talk too much, bragg too much, and bs too much.

Prove me wrong, and ill have the outermost respect for you.

peace

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its ok, theres to many ppl on this board, and some are a little bit :crazy:

if you want to see our faces i can pm you the picture w/o blurred faces.

juss dont go jerking to my girls looks

tanx :rock:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one hot girl from the looks of it charm. props, she got a sister near minnesota?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tanx bro, hahaha if she did i'd hook it up for sure.

But naw she's down here in SoCal.

jray84

Reaction score
bodybuilders don't get girls

hey guys i have a problem going on here. when i was 17 years old i was always the ladies man and i got alot of action. but at 17 i started bodybuilding and now im 21 years. i went from 175lbs to 260lbs with 11% bodyfat. As much as i love training and being big most girls that look at me think i look digusting and i have to much muscle. i have a few bodybuliding buddies i train with and they too get any women for the same reason. my friend Mark asked this hot girl why women don't like extremely muscular guys and she told him that guys that are that big usually have small penises. what kink of stupid assumption is that. i love bodybuilding but i don't want to continue doing it at the expense of not being able to get any women because they think i like like a steriod cercus freak. what's ya'lls opinion on the matter.

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe just be more proportionate with the body size. Try to make yourself approachable and easy going. Maybe they're too scared that you would spend more time at the gym than with her. Possibly find a girl who goes to the gym as well? Either way, keep lifting weights but just spend a little less time on it and more on girls.

It really doesn't matter. As long as you have personality then your in.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jray84 said:
hey guys i have a problem going on here. when i was 17 years old i was always the ladies man and i got alot of action. but at 17 i started bodybuilding and now im 21 years. i went from 175lbs to 260lbs with 11% bodyfat. As much as i love training and being big most girls that look at me think i look digusting and i have to much muscle. i have a few bodybuliding buddies i train with and they too get any women for the same reason. my friend Mark asked this hot girl why women don't like extremely muscular guys and she told him that guys that are that big usually have small penises. what kink of stupid assumption is that. i love bodybuilding but i don't want to continue doing it at the expense of not being able to get any women because they think i like like a steriod cercus freak. what's ya'lls opinion on the matter.

simple. girls are intimidated by body builders, and they see them as jerks for some reason.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lack of confidence about yourself is the reason.

now shut the **** up and sarge.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are intimidated my your physical size. If your a psycho (not you specifically) she feels that you can hurt her very badly (or kill her). Women are already intimidated by creepy types as is.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, that girl is retarded. Second off, girls generally don't like guys with huge muscles for the same reason that I don't like girls with HUGE (I'm talking E's and F's) tits or HUGE asses. It's just TOO MUCH. Not so appealing. It's not necesarily intimidation, but the fact that many girls don't like the vascularity, the huge (19"+) arms, the giant striations etc. when you're very lean.

I personally would like to hit about 190 and stay around there. Currently a skimpy 150.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated on the board, girls are use to being the pretty ones getting all of the attention. Many (AFC) guys are intimidated of a sexy women. They're usualy more comfortable going after the ok looking girl, or the ones on his level. Well girls are also intimidated of very sexy men. With an average guy, she feels comfortable and more on their level, so it's easier for her to warm up. Many would love to be as swoll as you are. If you love lifting, don't let anyone ever change that. The bottom line: don't worry about what they have the say, they're just trying to defend themselves because u're that swoll. They're the ones who will have to work to keep you around; you can have any girl you want. Make them play your game

You may never look pretty in their eyes, but doesn't mean you cant beat. They want sex with men, not with feminin looking guys.

PS. I'm starting to workout too... I was super skinny before with no muscle mass or definition. There were girls who wouldn't even give me chance, but now i get way more playtime.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ill be honest..........if ur all muscle, u need to go for hb10s and hb10s only.........i seen it all the time in clubs, the HOTTEST SEXIEST girls are always with ****in BUFF as shyt guys.........go for the absolute best, they will love ur muscle

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thats bad becauuuuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.