Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course the good looking poor guy will be taken a lot less seriously. Any man with no goals or ambition will not be taken seriously.
Noone ever said otherwise. You need to be the whole package.

But looks go a long way, and women are shallow cause that good looking poor guy will get laid easy than any average guy. Most of the times, by women who already have husbands or boyfriends.The same type of women who marry a guy they are not attracted to because he has money or a good carreeer will sleep with the dumb good looking guys they are attracted to even if he has no money. Or a rich girl(ex: Tori Spelling ) can now buy this good looking guy because he is not goal oriented and she feels somewhat superior. I agree, pretty Shallow on the women's part.

On the same token, I would'nt want to date some of the women who are only interested in guys who treat them bad and are unreliable, or women who only respond to ****y attitudes and putdowns. To me, that also represents low self esteem issues. That sort of women is only good to play with. Long term she will be a flake.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why your looks matter

Imagine that This guytried to AMOG you. Your built-in sensors scream this is a low value guy who doesn't have a clue how to be cool. His value is so obviously low that pretty much anything he tried to do would be laughed at. Next, you'd probably give him a wedgie while all your buddies fell on the floor laughing their asses off. Girls might say *thats mean* while laughing themselves. Get it.. this guy doesn't get it. He has 0% value. He is a waste of space and he has not given himself permission to be cool and it shows. Take this guy and put some blue band thingies in his hair shag it out, send his ass to the gym, make him do motorcross, turn him into a bad boy, and change his attire and he will instantely get more respect from both men and women.

Now let's say This guy busts in on your set or just snubs you in general conversation. It's going to be more irritating because he is likely to have some social value.

I feel dirty just looking at guys pics, but I knew some guys still wouldn't get it without them.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks thread AGAIN?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much looks as sense of style and giving yourself permission to be cool with hair/clothes/attitude. Looks in the sense of what you are born with being it and never trying to improve is a waste of time.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather have guy #1 in my group than #2

As soon as #2 starts to AMOG me though, his reputation would grow faster because than he means business. If the first guy did it, the sensation of his sense of fun would take over. If #1 could AMOG guy #2 through laughter, guy#2 would be dust. I wouldn't even look twice out of fear or consideration in his direction...

everywomanshero, I'm guessing you consider yourself a pretty boy, but are still self-concious of how well your personality can pull a girl.

In response to your deleted message that I did not have a chance to read.... Guy #1 appears as though he has a larger social circle than guy #2

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell does AMOG stands for?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
What the hell does AMOG stands for?
go read te DJ Bible(links on the bottom of the page)

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha,

I had no idea that Dawson had a pic up on hotornot.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is me in the first pic, and i am actualy a bada$$ stud!

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're not rediculously overweight or have missing teeth, you'll be fine in terms of looks. Hell look at Seal, he's ugly as hell yet he's banging Heidi Klum. Why? Because he's got confidence and charm. Chicks dig that.

As for the pictures, although I'd say that the second guy is better looking, I'd bet money that he's your typical Abercrombie pansy and girls would tire of him after three days.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they both looks like pu$$ies, id kick both their asses if they "AMOGd" me or wutever u call it

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather workout,buy clothes and build up my social proof then try and do half the things that are commpnplace here.Like cold approaches,neg hits,ect.It's all bs unless the girl is attracted to you.

Where i'm from if a girl is a 8 and up and you're somewhere around 6 and 7...?

You better have money or muscles cuz she's not even gonna look at you unless you kiss her ass.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
MysteryWoman is right, and if you disagree, then go read the #1 rated THreat in the TIPS section thats by Pook....he says somethin along the lines of looks mattering when dealing with beautiful women

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MysteryWoman said exactly what I said.

You think you see ugly with hot but you can't rate guys so your obviously going to rate him way low and your probally horny so you'll rate her real high. When in reality they are both just average.

It all comes down to looks in the end. Still you have to have to balls to go for it either way but in the end it all comes down to -> You want *****, she wants ****.

Stop with the AFC, DJ. The only diffrence between the two is the DJ has confidence goes for it, not his amazing "skills".

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I KNOW wat good looks is to a girl:

1)built body
2)nice eyes (they LOVE the eye contact)
3)big ****

Also, possibly nice abs and also how a guy dressed, but those top 3 are most important....

SO next time u see a guy who u think is average with a HOT woman, if you REALLY wanna know why shes with him, why dont u look into his eyes and take a look into his pants....LMAO....seriously, thats why guys cant rate guys looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.