Not open for further replies.

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks definitely gets your foot into the door. but it's confidence, ****yness, and excitment that really sells yourself.

i have good-looking guy friends who coudn't get a woman to save there lives.
and i have guy friends who would repulse a hooker, but seem to bag some beauties.

the good-looking friends are the types of guys that you see at the bars, holding there beers, checking out the girls dancing, hoping these girls will come up and ask them to dance cause there so dreamy.

then you got the average guys who are at the bar, out on the dance floors, dancing like fools and laughing and having fun, that seems to attract these girls into dancing with them. and guess what... they get some of these girls home.

the good-looking guys always whine and complain, what does she see in him...he's ugly.

basically it's all in how you project yourself. if your good-looking and you can't get a girl. then your not projecting yourself good enough.

if your average and you keep getting girls and don't know how or why these girls seem interested in you. keep doing what your doing.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
looks definitely gets your foot into the door. but it's confidence, ****yness, and excitment that really sells yourself.

i have good-looking guy friends who coudn't get a woman to save there lives.
and i have guy friends who would repulse a hooker, but seem to bag some beauties.

the good-looking friends are the types of guys that you see at the bars, holding there beers, checking out the girls dancing, hoping these girls will come up and ask them to dance cause there so dreamy.

then you got the average guys who are at the bar, out on the dance floors, dancing like fools and laughing and having fun, that seems to attract these girls into dancing with them. and guess what... they get some of these girls home.

the good-looking guys always whine and complain, what does she see in him...he's ugly.

basically it's all in how you project yourself. if your good-looking and you can't get a girl. then your not projecting yourself good enough.

if your average and you keep getting girls and don't know how or why these girls seem interested in you. keep doing what your doing.
exactly...

good-looking guys who are self-conscious and insecure will instantly turn-off attractive women. These are the guys that always check themselves out at the mirror and "primp" like little manginas.

BUT

Good-looking guys who are confident, assertive, competitive, and manly will instantly turn on most attractive women.

Plus its easy for a guy to be "attractive." Nice stylish clothes, well groomed, working out to stay in shape, and (gasp) actually having a life is all you need.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your appearance isn't acceptable to ANY person it doesn't matter how much game you have, they won't care or allow you to USE it. I hear all this advice about how you should lose weight if you're fat and take care of your hygiene, etc. That isn't just going to improve your chances of getting with hot chicks, it's going to improve your chances of getting ANY chick. If you're delusional enough to believe being sloppy and filthy is ok, then yes you need this advice. However, I think most guys who come here looking for answers are well aware of this fact and stuff like this pretty much goes without saying.

If you aren't genetically gifted with good looks and you want to lay hot women you need STATUS!!! If you're willing to devote yourself to achieving this, more power to you because "game" isn't enough. That's not to say game won't help, it certainly does increase your odds, but that's about it. I'm still waiting for one of these so called "average" guys to post pics of themselves with the hot women they've gotten with through the use of their excellent "game".

I remember some self proclaimed ugly guy posting a pic of himself and his so called hb9 and it just proved how subjective "attractiveness" is. He wasn't ugly and his girl was no hb9 (in my opinion of course).

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lav,

Up to 305 post! 20 post since I've been gone.LOL!!!!!

First you claim to be 20. Then you say "In those 5 years I've done a lot of travelling " which would make you 15 when you began to travel. Not 17 as you just posted.

But then I guess you did'nt finish high schiool. Probably accounts on why you have no job.

Yeah, chick dig Alpha males with NO JOB!!! Did it ever occur to you that guys like Neil Strauss are successful cause they have money and dress well. Little thing they forgot to tell. Money is a great equalizer with shallow women.They get paid for seminars and such. But you of course manage to get girls even though you live at home and have to ask mommy and daddy for money for an allowance. what a laugh.

You say you're attractive, But you seem to protest too much looks don't matter. Only ugly dudes say that in order to have hope. Aren't you the same dough boy who was looking for advice to lose 22 pounds awhile back??? You don't get that fat being a DJ and going out. You get that fat sitting at your computer and eating donuts.

So let me recap. I'm supposed to believe a jobless 20 year old who lives with his mommy and daddy,with 22 extra pounds of flab hanging around his waist gets women to spend money on him. I can't believe anyone else has not poked holes through your BS. This is only the few post I have read about you.

I guess everyone wants to believe your stories.

Tazman you are on point!!!" If you aren't genetically gifted(or a doughboy)with good looks and you want to lay hot women you need STATUS!!!!"game" isn't enough(unless you are dillusional and believe your own BS like some here) Taz, I respect a guy who can spot all the BS some post here while they sit at home on their computer eat donuts and dream.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just looking at the title of this thread, and it hit me all of a sudden, just how stupid the question that was asked was.

no way am I calling the original poster stupid, but just take a second, take a deep breath and take a step back and just look at the question.

Do looks REALLY matter?

I mean come on guys, everyone knows the answer.

you can ask the question as many times/ways you want, the outcome isn't going to change.

YES looks matter. But looks are part of the overall equation.

Just because you are lacking in the natural looks department doesn't mean you are scared for life, you can still workout, dress nice, have good hygeine

If you think looks are the only thing that matters, you will be having sex with immature 17-18 year olds when you are 26-27 looking for something a tad bit more serious, because that's all you will be able to pull

INstead of asking the question over and over, hoping to hear what you want to hear, how about you start changing your life for the better? Get in shape so YOU LOOK GOOD so it doesn't matter.

Learn how to dress.

It's like you are saying "If I can just KNOW that looks really don't matter, I can be content being my lazy out of shape non dressing self"

And to some women no looks don't matter (trust me) but you won't go wrong by looking your best at all times, if for anything yoruself.. I odn't know about you but I don't like being out of shape, I personally don't like it. I like looking myself in the mirror.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Lav,

First you claim to be 20. Then you say "In those 5 years I've done a lot of travelling " which would make you 15 when you began to travel. Not 17 as you just posted.

But then I guess you did'nt finish high schiool. Probably accounts on why you have no job.

Yeah, chick dig Alpha males with NO JOB!!! Did it ever occur to you that guys like Neil Strauss are successful cause they have money and dress well. Little thing they forgot to tell. Money is a great equalizer with shallow women.They get paid for seminars and such. But you of course manage to get girls even though you live at home and have to ask mommy and daddy for money for an allowance. what a laugh.

You say you're attractive, But you seem to protest too much looks don't matter. Only ugly dudes say that in order to have hope. Aren't you the same dough boy who was looking for advice to lose 22 pounds awhile back??? You don't get that fat being a DJ and going out. You get that fat sitting at your computer and eating donuts.

So let me recap. I'm supposed to believe a jobless 20 year old who lives with his mommy and daddy,with 22 extra pounds of flab hanging around his waist gets women to spend money on him. I can't believe anyone else has not poked holes through your BS. This is only the few post I have read about you.

Tazman you are on point!!!" If you aren't genetically gifted(or a doughboy)with good looks and you want to lay hot women you need STATUS!!!!"game" isn't enough(unless you are dillusional and believe your own BS like some here) Taz, I respect a guy who can spot all the BS some post here while they sit at home on their computer eat donuts and dream.

owned

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Lav,

Ummmm lol try and read I said I am well off meaning I'm rich that's why I don't work.

The weight thing was posted by a friend of mine.......... yeh yeh i know how that sounds, but I used his computer and signed onto my sosuave account then a few days later he opened sosuave without realizing my account was still signed in.

Looks matter but they are not everything, I f*ck hot chicks LIVE WITH IT.

I graduated high school so my bad I have been traveling for 3 and a half years.

Oh and just so you see it because you obviously missed it on my last post.... I am rich because my parents are rich. Thus I don't need a job.

Oh oh oh one more thing the famous PUA's got pus*y before they were rich. So shut the f*ck up and live with the fact that looks aren't everything, since a disabled average looking guy is the best seduction artist in the world.

So to recap

- I am just about to turn 21
- I am not overweight
- I am well off financially
- I have been traveling for 3 and a half years
- The seduction artist I know were fuc*ng hotties before they were even seduction artist
- Looks matter but not as much as you think they do

So shut the fu*k up and there is a few guys here that know for a fact that I am dating that hot Italian teacher and the other girls.

So what are you supposed to believe tool?

That I am a good looking, rich, 20 year old that’s it, I made this post not to convince myself that looks don’t matter (since I said they do) but so people would shut the f*ck up about the looks subject. I wanted to clear it up once and for all; you should really read before you start talking sh*t about people. I never said ugly fat guys could date supermodels, I basically said the same thing as Tazman so really your whole bull**** winge was over nothing.

I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Man I just realized.........

- I travel the world
- I hang out with the world’s most famous and best seduction artist
- I'm good friends with some of the world’s most successful PUA's
- I'm rich
- I got hot gf's
- I got heaps of better things to do with my time.

I am doing everything i despise in a sosuave poster, I am arguing with some random clueless newb about stuff he knows nothing of.

God I feel like i have wasted a few hours of my life.

I'm not posting in argument with you anymore.

You don't believe me.......... I don't care.

God I don’t know what got into me anyway have a nice life Rico.

I’m going out……..

AngelusPUA

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lev,

I thought you were dillusional, Now I realize you are just stone cold crazy and also a lousy liar. Can't believe anyone can't see through you're lame sh*t!

Sure you hang out with DJ's. When you pay to go to their seminars.You idolize these guys.

-Yeah, I believe your "friend" wrote the letter from your account. Like he is too stupid to actually go to a bodybuildre or weight loss forum and get info from that. You are the tub of lard that wrote it and you know that.

- You're rich??. Could have sworn in one of your post you wrote you are an average guy who drives and average car and you can still get chicks. . That does not imply rich to me. But even if you were. You must be some kind of loser to mooch through your folks money instead of getting a damn job like any self respecting guy your age who isn't in college.How can anyone have attitude when he has no pride at all.

Lots of GF's? Too funny. You are always ONLINE talking aboiut all of the women who want you. Yeah,you are a LEGEND "In your own mind". Get back on the prozac and step away from e computer"!!!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Women are with ugly guys because they have low self esteem. Beautiful women with ugly men will cheat on those guys any chance they get with good-lloking guys . I know lots of guys who love to sleep with women who have ugly boyfriends and husbands. Those girls are usually the hornist. They are with giuys they have no sexual attraction for because they are too scared and insecure that good looking guys will not want them long term.

Was'nt there a study recently which stated at certain times of the month women are prone to search for good looking sperm? Therefore at certain times of the month women with ugly spouses were more likely to cheat. women with good looking spouses are not as affected. Some of the guys I know are still laughing at this study. They can't believe it took all those scientific studies nd money to figure out what is so damn obvious.

Be a good looking guy with even a little bit of personality and see how easy it is to get laid. Be an ugly guy with lots of personality and watch how hard it still is to get laid. Sure it happens,but you have to pull all that ****y funny confident act all the time. A good looking guy merely has to show he has some sort of personality and he is in the game. Most women judge him the minute he walks through that door. If he can carry on a conversation and even manage to be a little bit funny and sound a little intelligent he can get a lmost any girl he waants and laying them is a sinch.

It's such a myth women are not into looks. Most guys will listen to what a woman says and believes it. But women will never admit they are into looks or money. Hell, they don't even know what the hell they want.They just know they want whatever they can't have.

Any of those Average Joe shows should have shed the light on reality. The women chosen all put looks at the bottom of their list. They were interviwed and all said looks did not matter. It was his personality and his ability to make the laugh. then the women who said looks didn't matter always ended up choosing the idiot hunky guy with the personality of a sponge. It got so bad, by the 3rd show they were sending the Average Joe's out for plastic surgery when rejected and sent them back again to see if they had more of an equal chance when good looking guys are around. Pretty pathetic, but the ladies showed the true colors of women. Do not listen to what they say. Observe what they do in situations. IF you have a woman with 2 equally interesting guys one good looking the other not she will pick the good looking one almost every time.

To compare 2 guys one good looking with no personality and one ugly but full of personality and confidence makes no sense. I can compare 2 women in the same way. Girl #1. Hot HB 9.5-10 with no personality,not too smart,no sense of humor. Girl#2. HB 7,funny,intelligent great personality. Even though I am very prone to beautiful women I would pick the HB 7 any time because all in all I have to enjoy the person. But that does'nt mean I don't care about looks. If the hotter girl had a slightly less interesting personality and intelligence I would pick her On the whole the package is what I would preffer. But again women who are insecure like to date guys they think are ugly so they feel more special and think they have the upper hand because they are the "attractive one".
Jesus christ, READ what the thread starter is saying.

Its not, "ugly guys with personality get all the girls" or anything like that, hes just saying that average guys who make the best of themselves and have game can get laid a lot....your making it out to be so black and white.

lol....and you must be gutted - considering the amount of time you must have spent typing that - to find out that its basically boll.ocks

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Women are with ugly guys because they have low self esteem. Beautiful women with ugly men will cheat on those guys any chance they get with good-lloking guys . I know lots of guys who love to sleep with women who have ugly boyfriends and husbands. Those girls are usually the hornist. They are with giuys they have no sexual attraction for because they are too scared and insecure that good looking guys will not want them long term.

Was'nt there a study recently which stated at certain times of the month women are prone to search for good looking sperm? Therefore at certain times of the month women with ugly spouses were more likely to cheat. women with good looking spouses are not as affected. Some of the guys I know are still laughing at this study. They can't believe it took all those scientific studies nd money to figure out what is so damn obvious.

Be a good looking guy with even a little bit of personality and see how easy it is to get laid. Be an ugly guy with lots of personality and watch how hard it still is to get laid. Sure it happens,but you have to pull all that ****y funny confident act all the time. A good looking guy merely has to show he has some sort of personality and he is in the game. Most women judge him the minute he walks through that door. If he can carry on a conversation and even manage to be a little bit funny and sound a little intelligent he can get a lmost any girl he waants and laying them is a sinch.

It's such a myth women are not into looks. Most guys will listen to what a woman says and believes it. But women will never admit they are into looks or money. Hell, they don't even know what the hell they want.They just know they want whatever they can't have.

Any of those Average Joe shows should have shed the light on reality. The women chosen all put looks at the bottom of their list. They were interviwed and all said looks did not matter. It was his personality and his ability to make the laugh. then the women who said looks didn't matter always ended up choosing the idiot hunky guy with the personality of a sponge. It got so bad, by the 3rd show they were sending the Average Joe's out for plastic surgery when rejected and sent them back again to see if they had more of an equal chance when good looking guys are around. Pretty pathetic, but the ladies showed the true colors of women. Do not listen to what they say. Observe what they do in situations. IF you have a woman with 2 equally interesting guys one good looking the other not she will pick the good looking one almost every time.

To compare 2 guys one good looking with no personality and one ugly but full of personality and confidence makes no sense. I can compare 2 women in the same way. Girl #1. Hot HB 9.5-10 with no personality,not too smart,no sense of humor. Girl#2. HB 7,funny,intelligent great personality. Even though I am very prone to beautiful women I would pick the HB 7 any time because all in all I have to enjoy the person. But that does'nt mean I don't care about looks. If the hotter girl had a slightly less interesting personality and intelligence I would pick her On the whole the package is what I would preffer. But again women who are insecure like to date guys they think are ugly so they feel more special and think they have the upper hand because they are the "attractive one".

damn some topics always force me back to post , but for real this is the most spot on comment i read in this thread for real.

anyways i read on some website last year that

ugly guy lets say(5 in looks)+money+good and ****y personality= gets the babes

while stunningly good looking guy(lets say 10) without money or personality = no babes .lets face the fates without money a mans apperance will look scruffy and unkept no matter how naturally goodlooking he was born money mantains beauty.

and the end of the day the ugly guys can have it their way if they work hard to achieve status so they very much have a chance.

but when we got this veryhandsome college educated dude +averagemoney+ an average personlity will still have the upperhand over some ugly wealthy dude ,meaning that the women with the richer man will always seek the handsome guy for sex no matter how financially unstable he is. and rico has mentioned it time and time again that these hb10s with guys who are 4s,5s in looks are insecure because dumping and ugly guy is easier. the guys who are 8s 9s and who are ****y will use these girls for sex and dump them.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the "original post" no matter what he says" You can get girls if you are average" He also contradicts himself and goes on to state some successful PUA's are overweight,one is half retarted with some dissability after getting shot in the head and ugly to boot .Brags those guys get beauty contestants and models. Don't know about you, but it seems like to me he is trying to convince himself that "looks don't matter" game does, no matter what he writes. Giving false impressions that all you need is game.

same analogy if a girl says you have to be average to above average ,work with your looks and have game to get hunks. then starts talking about how some Rosanne Barr lookalike gets hot guys, or some crippled girl getting hunks because they have game. What would that say to all the fat asses and crippled girls out there? "If you have enough game,looks don't matter".

If he really believes they matter,stick to the topic and quit contradicting.

We all know behind the scene the fat guys and retards may be getting the girls to give them phone numbers. But rarely probably get lucky or keep the girl unless they have something else like a lot of money. Why even add those guys to the post. Yeah, HB's girls date average to above average looking guys.But dating fatsos and
retards are rare no matter how great his game.

Skeeloo, Smart guy. At least you get what I'm trying to say and why I said it!!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory, I call it the balance theory.

Basically, you have three different things, Money, Looks, Personality

On a scale of 1-10, for you to have realitive success with women, you at least need to be a 5 in all spots.

In other words, a guy with a 10 in looks and a 1 in Money isn't going to get any play, just as a guy with a 1 in looks and a 10 in personality will not get any looks

You have to have at least a decent paying job, decent looks and decent personality.. that's the foundation, and work from there. Strive to be a 10 across the board. The closer you get to being a 10 all across, the easier it is to find women.. actually they start to find you

The only execption is money, when you can be the biggest ******* and an Ewalk and if you have enough money, there is a woman out there for you, but it's not necessarly the woman you want.

A couple of points.. don't assoicate being overweight with ugly. bad misconception. Just because a guy is bigger doesn't mean girls don' tlike him. My ex GF actually was kinda found of the extra pounds I had put on during our relationship.. at least to a certain extent. I was 165 when I met her, she liked me better when I was about 185-195, but above that she thoguht it was too much. I couldn't stand to look at the mirror above 180.

Overweight and obese are two different things. Even when I was overweight women would look at me at least a few.. it's when I tipped the 200 pound mark that looks started to fade away, because I wasn't ugly, just had a few extra pounds.

If a fat overweight girl was getting hunks left and right, she is either rich or gives Grade A head

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
Lev,

I thought you were dillusional, Now I realize you are just stone cold crazy and also a lousy liar. Can't believe anyone can't see through you're lame sh*t!

Sure you hang out with DJ's. When you pay to go to their seminars.You idolize these guys.

-Yeah, I believe your "friend" wrote the letter from your account. Like he is too stupid to actually go to a bodybuilder or weight loss forum and get info from that. You are the tub of lard that wrote it and you know that.

- You're rich??. Could have sworn in one of your post you wrote you are an average guy who drives and average car and you can still get chicks. . That does not imply rich to me. But even if you were. You must be some kind of loser to mooch through your folks money instead of getting a damn job like any self respecting guy your age who isn't in college.How can anyone have attitude when he has no pride at all.

Lots of GF's? Too funny. You are always ONLINE talking aboiut all of the women who want you. Yeah,you are a LEGEND "In your own mind". Get back on the prozac and step away from e computer"!!!

-I'm online 2-3 hours a day except Monday I was here longer.

-I use to be an average guy with an average car and I use to go to UNI (errr I quiver whenever I remember uni) before my parents got rich, they gave me some of it now I live off my bank account.

-I have got a job per say, I write movie scripts because I want to be a director.

-I'm not fat, my friend wrote it, it’s not hard top believe that I was on my Sosuave and he forgot to change it back to his. There is also another post of his somewhere but whatever plus 10kg is nothing anyway, not even man boob material lol.

Oh and man do you wonder why I don't post on this forum for months at a time........... Because I travel like tonight I'm leaving for Dubai, I was going to leave last week so I could catch the world cup over there but I missed it. Anyway talk to you in a 1 month (2 weeks in Dubai and 2 in L.A were I will be meeting David D and maybe Style, no not for a seminar)

Bye

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop while you are ahead... for the love of god please stop

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lev,

I'm laughing so hard at your last post I spit out my juice. I hope you write comedies. You'd be great!!!
Have fun in Dubai. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, a guy with a 10 in looks and a 1 in Money isn't going to get any play
Based on what I've seen, I'm going to have to disagree with this. I know some guys that get women to buy them stuff and pretty much mooch off of them because they are good looking and many women find them attractive (and probably have game etc). Now of course the women in question have some obvious baggage since they're so willing to be taken advantage of, but it definitely happens.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taz,

I agree. I've seen guys with 10 looks and no money get HB's too. Probably why the joke of hot wife doing the poolboy or gardener has come from(rich women will pay for poor good looking boy-toys). A guy with 10 looks will always get laid. No matter how poor unless he is extremely shy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't get it.

to be a 10, you have to have more than looks.. a hell of alot more.

Any woman who is willing to date, long term, a guy just because he is cute, is not a woman I am willing to take seriously anyway.

and until you get money to go along wtih all of thoose looks, you won't be taken seriously as a mate.

Oh you will get ****ed from time to time.. even quite often, but it gets old, and no one of real substance will touch you with a 10 foot pole.

If I am Denzel Washington, and I have 2 options, both look the same, but one has money, personality and ambition to go along with her looks, and the other one has an attitude, low self esteem and is lazy.. I might let the other one give me a good hummer from time to time, but I am going to take all around chick all days of the week.

I mean, looks can get you though the door, but at the end of the day, it's a Man's job to do man ****, like provide, be the decision maker, comfort.. if these are things that are alien to you, then like I said, you will get more "plate apperences" but you will strikeout long term a hell of alot more than the guy that is well rounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.