LIE to get LAID

Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
No, I was referring to a specific event..
I dont know if that's a direct punishment/chastisement/judgement from God though. There is a saying, where if you play with fire then you could get burned. If you suggest that getting burned by playing with fire is a direct punishment/chastisement/judgement from God for being stupid for playing with fire in the first place, then I respectfully have to disagree with that since you really looked for it. I dont know if there is a thing of auto-judgement/chastisement/punishment from God - for example, dont say God is punishing you if you get a snake-bite after playing with a snake, or getting your hand burned if you place it on the hot stove.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm talking about a Spirit-filled believer that's totally sold out to the Lord that wants to live a lifestyle that is pleasing to God. Either you have never come across one therefore you just know 'nominal Christianity'. Those are the type of people you probably branded as fanatics or Jesus freaks or fundamentalists.

But, you can see when someone has a real passion for Jesus and how they are talking and behaving - that they have had a real connection with God and are telling other people about Jesus and live for doing just that. Now, if you cant picture what I'm talking about I'm wasting my time.
Anyone who has been to church has met those people, but I'm here to tell you that people like that are not any less sinful than us normal people. In fact, holding a lowly human up as some kind of example of perfection and piety is a much larger sin that sex and lies. And btw, do you think the judgemental, holier-than-thou Christians are actually helping their religion? Judgement drives people away from Christianity and gives the religion an inappropriate image - Holy Rollers who look down on everyone else and feel special because they are so moral in their own minds. I'm telling you, that's the Pharisee approach, and it's wrong.

A couple of STD's no big deal.

Anyone who thinks this is retarded.
You'd trade your good health for some pvssy?

Sorry kid, I have read some of your posts, and you are well ahead of most 15 year olds, but you are the victim of years of public education STD brainwashing. What they teach in school is something like, STD=Death, unless condom, then 100% safety. That's bogus.

HIV influences our idea of STDs, but HIV is actually pretty rare. If you're not doing street walking hos or other dudes bareback, then you're probably not getting hiv. Like I said, more people in the US died of staph infections last year than AIDS. The reality of STDs is that they are actually very common, and most of them are really no big deal. And yeah, I do speak from experience. I've had crabs - which I caught without having sex, believe it or not, a skin virus called molluscum contagiosum, and also like I said, I was married to a woman with herpes, both types, and never caught it. Also, anyone who is sexually active will carry the HPV warts virus - I bet I've got that one, too. And do you know what? It's really no big deal. If you want to have a healthy sex life, you need to get over your STD fears.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Also, anyone who is sexually active will carry the HPV warts virus - I bet I've got that one, too. And do you know what? It's really no big deal.
Well HPV is common and comes in many strains. It is a big risk to women. It causes almost all cases of cervical cancer. I know personally of a girl that died from cervical cancer at age 25. It also can cause sterility. Most all women that have problems from HPV have had multi-partners. Having one STD like herpes can increase the risk for contacting another, like HIV. I just think you're downplaying the risk of sTDs too much.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms don't prevent HPV, so it just comes with having sex. You play, you pay. I have done both, and it is not the end of the world. I see a lot of younger guys on here (not you, keto) who are seem to be scared of women and sex, and are using the std fear to justify not being good with women and even worse, not wanting to improve with the skill of seduction. STDs are part of sex. Obviously, use your head about it - if you are doing a gangbang ho up the ass whom you met off adultfriendfinder, then yea, a condom is a swell idea, and maybe a regular std test as well, but with a normal sex life, STD fears should not be enough to keep you from going out and getting laid.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Sorry kid, I have read some of your posts, and you are well ahead of most 15 year olds, but you are the victim of years of public education STD brainwashing. What they teach in school is something like, STD=Death, unless condom, then 100% safety. That's bogus.

HIV influences our idea of STDs, but HIV is actually pretty rare. If you're not doing street walking hos or other dudes bareback, then you're probably not getting hiv. Like I said, more people in the US died of staph infections last year than AIDS. The reality of STDs is that they are actually very common, and most of them are really no big deal. And yeah, I do speak from experience. I've had crabs - which I caught without having sex, believe it or not, a skin virus called molluscum contagiosum, and also like I said, I was married to a woman with herpes, both types, and never caught it. Also, anyone who is sexually active will carry the HPV warts virus - I bet I've got that one, too. And do you know what? It's really no big deal. If you want to have a healthy sex life, you need to get over your STD fears.
You're right.. I said that cause there are a lot of HIV cases near where I live.
But my point is, even if it's a non-lethal disease, why would you put your good health on the line just for sex?
You could more easily have a healthy sex life just by slipping on a condom and you have fewer worries.

It's not sinful or anything, but it's self damaging more than it needs to be.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I dont know if that's a direct punishment/chastisement/judgement from God though. There is a saying, where if you play with fire then you could get burned. If you suggest that getting burned by playing with fire is a direct punishment/chastisement/judgement from God for being stupid for playing with fire in the first place, then I respectfully have to disagree with that since you really looked for it. I dont know if there is a thing of auto-judgement/chastisement/punishment from God - for example, dont say God is punishing you if you get a snake-bite after playing with a snake, or getting your hand burned if you place it on the hot stove.
Nahh, God doesn't interfere directly, like if you do something stupid you don't recieve definite punishment. There's just a risk in there and if you already know the risks, your mind will probably adapt and you'll be concious of what you're doing. I guess I should say that God punishes more along the lines of arrogance than stupidity. lol.

Like... if you say "I'm not gonna be burned if I go run through that bonfire because I'm God."
The person then is punished for comparing himself to the Lord and he is completely burned up for his arrogance.

:p

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Anyone who has been to church has met those people, but I'm here to tell you that people like that are not any less sinful than us normal people.
I'm talking about people who have an experience with Jesus Christ, who know Him as their personal saviour, not just about Him. The question that I would be asking is that do you really know Jesus? Is there a point in your life in the past that you could feel God calling you, a hunger and thurst for God, and you responded to that and received Jesus? I'm not talking about a church building, or dead religion, but I'm talking about a relationship with Jesus.

Do you know people like what I've mentioned above who have a sincere and burning passion for the Lord.

Bible_Belt said:
In fact, holding a lowly human up as some kind of example of perfection and piety is a much larger sin that sex and lies.
The Bible has many examples of people who followed the Lord and the consequences of their lifestyle, as well as people who either strayed or rejected God.

Bible_Belt said:
And btw, do you think the judgemental, holier-than-thou Christians are actually helping their religion? Judgement drives people away from Christianity and gives the religion an inappropriate image - Holy Rollers who look down on everyone else and feel special because they are so moral in their own minds. I'm telling you, that's the Pharisee approach, and it's wrong.
I'm unsure of what 'judgemental, holier-than-thou' Christians you are talking, but in terms of taking a stand against sin, the bible instructs us to reprove the works of darkness. (can quote the chapter and verse where it says that). That's not being judgemental, it's telling it like it is without any regard to what people say about it.

Sure, the bible says the heart of man is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked and it's only a direct intervention with Jesus Christ doing some 'spiritual heart surgury' could make a difference in what's virtually a sick heart.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, if you really believe that Jesus told you to not have sex, then why are you here? Are you really going to try to marry some girl just to have sex with her? I'm not even saying that can't be done, church types do it all the time. But you had better be out there hitting on some church girls if you want to get laid under such tight restrictions. If a meaningful LTR that leads to marriage before sex is what you want - you can have that. But what you want isn't going to drop out of the sky and hit you over the head. You have to work at it, make sacrifices, and most of all try to get over your hangups.

One thing you'll notice about successful people is that they don't make excuses. Conversely, unsuccessful people are full of excuses. If you want to be a success with women, however you define success, then you have to drop the excuses.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Luke, if you really believe that Jesus told you to not have sex, then why are you here?
You've raised a valid point.

Bible_belt said:
Are you really going to try to marry some girl just to have sex with her? I'm not even saying that can't be done, church types do it all the time.
That's the right way to go about it.

Bible_belt said:
But you had better be out there hitting on some church girls if you want to get laid under such tight restrictions. If a meaningful LTR that leads to marriage before sex is what you want - you can have that. But what you want isn't going to drop out of the sky and hit you over the head. You have to work at it, make sacrifices, and most of all try to get over your hangups.
Not much, or any effort is being made on offline venues, most effort or play is online without much success so far. I believe the profile I have must be off-putting or something since I've got tonnes of profile views. I got a headliner that seems to have captured lots of attention.

I think it's better just to stay offline for now or something - the internet dating thing just gives me the jitters sometimes.

Bible_belt said:
One thing you'll notice about successful people is that they don't make excuses. Conversely, unsuccessful people are full of excuses. If you want to be a success with women, however you define success, then you have to drop the excuses.
I haven't really made any excuses about anything. You are presupposing that I just want to get laid with some random girl, but I've already been close to doing that last year and didn't go along with it at the end of the day. This is not just about excuses, it's about conviction, etc....

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I haven't really made any excuses about anything. You are presupposing that I just want to get laid with some random girl, but I've already been close to doing that last year and didn't go along with it at the end of the day. This is not just about excuses, it's about conviction, etc....
dammit Luke...just get a hooker bro...much easier than this "Quest to get laid by Feb.3,2009" crap...not trying to be mean, but 1500 posts and seems you haven't made any progress at all..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to a large church with at least several hundred people? There will be lots of frustrated young girls who want the same thing as you, as well as youth and activity groups. As critical as I am of church, it is a great way to meet people. (but of course you're doing all of that, right? No excuses, right?) You might also try a Christian-themed site like christianmingle.com - it will work better if you are in or near a major city. You can also visit different churches to maximize the number of available girls to meet.

Regardlesss of how you meet a girl, the same DJ principles will apply. If you want to get married as a virgin, then I at least respect that you know what you want. But what are you doing to achieve it?

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Are you going to a large church with at least several hundred people? There will be lots of frustrated young girls who want the same thing as you, as well as youth and activity groups. As critical as I am of church, it is a great way to meet people. (but of course you're doing all of that, right? No excuses, right?) You might also try a Christian-themed site like christianmingle.com - it will work better if you are in or near a major city. You can also visit different churches to maximize the number of available girls to meet.
No I have not really been doing any of the above. When I'm at church mom's usually sitting beside me and we usually leave just after service.

Bible_belt said:
Regardlesss of how you meet a girl, the same DJ principles will apply. If you want to get married as a virgin, then I at least respect that you know what you want. But what are you doing to achieve it?
Going on online dating sites and wasting time getting no results. My mom is praying about it.
Well, it would take a miracle if I get married equivalent to raising the dead. Guess that's possible with God, if raising the dead is possible, then it's possible I could get married to then.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Luke, luke, luke---

THIS is priceless:

Going on online dating sites and wasting time getting no results. My mom is praying about it.
Well, it would take a miracle if I get married equivalent to raising the dead. Guess that's possible with God, if raising the dead is possible, then it's possible I could get married to then.

Your MOM is praying about it? Come ON, man.

What you really oughta get is some IV Jesus.
HE wasn't a wuss --- YOU are.

Butch up, dude. BE a man. DO SOMETHING.

Good grief.

-
-
-

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't lie. Like the other members of this board says, lying always comes back and bites you on the butt. And women won't respect you for it when you get caught.

Reaction score
Yeah, I am doing something about it - I'm going to re-vamp my online profile and re-invent how I portray myself on it, and start approaching some girls in church with my mom away from me.

Reaction score
Ken785 said:
dammit Luke...just get a hooker bro...much easier than this "Quest to get laid by Feb.3,2009" crap...not trying to be mean, but 1500 posts and seems you haven't made any progress at all..
A hooker, etc... is ALWAYS available if you have money because you are just booking an appointment and spending cash - it turns out that I have more money then ever before so that's a very easy option - however - because it's too easy it should just be a last resort after all other avenues in a protracted time-period have failed to produce any sence of success or results at all. However experience thus far has proven that this is unlikely to happen (i.e. an absolute zero-success/results scenerio)

For example both last year and this year there are enough results for me to be content that there is not a conspiracy against me. I"ve meet people from the internet, I've number closed girls, and even had a first kiss and first french kiss, and turned down a few casual-hookups or didn't pursue women I could have gotten laid with.

There are no complaints and will not even go there as an option because it will spoil making a real effort with real girls.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Jesus meant having sex with a hooker is sinful.. not sex in general.
Btw if you wait until marriage, doesn't mean your wife has also waited.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Yeah, I am doing something about it - I'm going to re-vamp my online profile and re-invent how I portray myself on it, and start approaching some girls in church with my mom away from me.

Good. And people here are going to hold you to that - no excuses.

Mom's feelings are going to be a little hurt that you are ditching her to chase girls. Be considerate, but firm. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet. I am guessing that you are really close to your mom. You don't have to choose between her and girls in your life, but you will have to be able to tell Mom 'no.' She'll be like, 'oh poor me' and lay on a guilt trip, but Moms are still like other women in that they give sh!t tests, too. Your mom will actually respect you more if you can stand up to her. All women work that way.

Every church should have a calendar of events, most of them have stuff going on all the time. You will have better luck by joining smaller groups within the church, like youth groups, study groups, and social events. This should give you face time with potential girls. If a group does not have any good targets, stop going and find another. Your success will come exponentially faster if you do all of this at 2-3 large churches minimum.

Luke, you think it will take some miracle to get someone, but I promise you, at every church, there are girls who are thinking the same thing as you. But if you don't force the issue and be proactive, nothing will ever happen. It's your job as a man to make something happen - these church girls want to be swept of their feet, and a lot of them will be, at least by someone. You can be that guy.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you could open with something like "God told me you were cute and said I should go say hi to you."

haha.. make up something interesting for yourself.
Church girls are pretty cool, I know a lot.