LIE to get LAID

Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
I think Jesus meant having sex with a hooker is sinful.. not sex in general.
Btw if you wait until marriage, doesn't mean your wife has also waited.
I know that about the wife-part.

Jesus reference to sex is upholding what the ten commandments say - that is thou shalt not commit adultery, and extending that to having an intent to commit adultery being as bad as actually committing the act spiritually in God's eyes. Paul's letters further extends this to include any forms of sex that are not between spouces.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I know that about the wife-part.

Jesus reference to sex is upholding what the ten commandments say - that is thou shalt not commit adultery, and extending that to having an intent to commit adultery being as bad as actually committing the act spiritually in God's eyes. Paul's letters further extends this to include any forms of sex that are not between spouces.
If neither of you have spouses, it's legit.
Who knows, maybe even Jesus got laid daily.. he did have many followers.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is, if women think men are arseholes it's down to guys like you saber.

Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
If neither of you have spouses, it's legit.
Who knows, maybe even Jesus got laid daily.. he did have many followers.
That is blasphemy.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't the bible's teaching that "sex before marraige is a sin" forcing people into bad marraiges?

Reaction score
Thanks Bible_Belt your I'll follow up on my progress listening to your advice in the coming months.

Reaction score
Danger said:
Jesus was just a man. Get over it.
That is the spirit of anti-christ.

I'm not interested in a protracted discussion on this thread since you are not going to be able to convert me, and I'm not going to be able to convert you so we are all wasting time.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea for all you know life itself could turn out to be a lie. So I would say do whatever you want as long as it's not hurting mankind as a whole. If you're not lying to get in a girl's pants then some other guy probably is. And there's a pretty thin line between lying and hiding one's bad qualities anyway. Besides, would you rather a girl not bring up that she has an STD (which technically isn't lying) or tell you she's only been with 3 guys in her life when it was really like 30 (which is lying). Burn or get burned son!