Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
There is no justification for sin.
Go back to weilding a lightsaber bro.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Got a problem? Anybody that wants to seek justification for any garbage is likely going to get it from this board - which sort of defeats the purpose of getting answers that matter. There is no possible justification for lying or having pre-maritial sex, since sin begets sin, obviously, lying is going to be a by-product and inevitable since you are dealing with darkness.
yeah I got a question, i been banging this chick and her mom is making her feel guilty about pre- marital sex, I told this chick we are never getting married so its not pre-marital sex. so fa® its worked out great since I told her that. my question is ......was that ok to tell her that? there is still no way in hell I'm getting hitched so I think I'm good to go. has anybody else tried this?.......so far its worked like a raped ape.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, we should all take advice from Luke Skywalker. He is so successful with women! :crackup:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dammit LUKE...its because of that kinda cr@p ill bet you wont complete your "Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 3rd, 2009" bro...

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like dating girls in the late 20s/Early 30s while I'm... slightly younger. If they don't ask I don't mention. If they do I say guess. I'll tell them if they pester though. =)

Reaction score
skirtChaser said:
yeah I got a question, i been banging this chick and her mom is making her feel guilty about pre- marital sex, I told this chick we are never getting married so its not pre-marital sex. so fa® its worked out great since I told her that. my question is ......was that ok to tell her that? there is still no way in hell I'm getting hitched so I think I'm good to go. has anybody else tried this?.......so far its worked like a raped ape.
No, when I say pre-maritial sex I'm talking about Fornication Unlawful Carnal Knowlage and you can figure out what that abreviation stands for. Any Unlawful Carnal Knowledge is sinful since it is forbidden knowledge just like Adam eating the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is sinful, this is in analogy and therefore dangerous.

Pre-maritial sex is just anyone you are not married to, but like they are not married so it's not adultery so it's called that instead. Thus, no excuse.

Reaction score
Canibus27 said:
And this forum also isn't about spreading the word of Jesus.
Light shines over darkness all the time. It is the nature of light. Light repels darkness. Put a light on inside a dark room, guess what, the room lights up. But you cant make a light room dark.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
hey luke....I bet they have all kinds of sites to talk about religion, I'm just curious why you would be wasting time here in what appears to be a losing battle?, guys on this site want to get laid and pick up on chicks, it seems senseless to sit here and drum your head against a wall, everybody is really kind of heckling you, I bet you would get a better response preaching on a street corner in front of a abortion clinic. I don't even believe in god so your talk is worthless to me, sorry

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
Does anyone here do it?
What are your opinions or moral objections toward the subject?

Basically I am trying to justify it to myself and would appreciate some thoughts in general.

I know someone who lies his ass off to hook up with girls and I have always been mostly honest with a white lie here or there.
It's about perspective. And personal opinion. But lying just to get sex? no. I got this big hookup about "integrity." I do my best not to lie. and I doubt I'd be put into a situation where I would lie just to get sex. I suppose I won't know till I'm in that situation.

Am I going to fudge the truth to people in order too seem more successful? I walk that line a lot.

Are you lying if someone asks you how you are, and you quickly respond with "I'm great" as opposed to going into a discussion about your horrible life?

Of course, if someone pretends they're more successful in what they do to get women, technically speaking, is that lying just to get sex? Or is it hiding something? Or, is it an "role" we play in order to get what we want (not referring just to sex, here, but other things as well...)

Reaction score
Danger said:
That's just bunk in a book. Stories. I can't believe the nutcakes out there on this stuff. If Adam and Eve really existed, and there's no such thing as evolution.....how the heck do you explain all of the different human races?
The bible didn't say Adam and Eve were both white.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
lying isn't about DJs or religion, its the difference of being normal or not. when somebody starts lying they have to remember all these fabrications you have made up, its cut and dry with a normal person. liars, lie so much that they start believing the lies. theres difference between lieing and deflect a question. if somebody ask you something that you don't want somebody to know what the truth is, don't answer it. guys always get roped into lying to chicks cause they get way too personal, I say don't answer. the less you say the better your chances are of getting laid (truth or lies). anytime the conversation shifts to you, change it to her as if you have interest, then change the subject. gets you out of those tight jams that women corner men into.

don't talk about politics, she might be turned off by your views.
don't talk about relationships, she will get way too nosey and maybe turned off by something you said about some old girlfriend or some BS like that.

don't talk about you being this big movie producer in hollywood, she will want to meet brad pitt.
talk as little as possible about anything. lieing is not needed and I bet your buddy lies to you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
The bible didn't say Adam and Eve were both white.

The Bible also does not support your other positions, either. She me the verse that says it is a sin to lie to girls to get laid. Then show me the other verse that says "do not have sex before marriage." They aren't there. Jesus said to not be sexually immoral, Paul said that the pagan sex orgies at Corinth's temples to Aphrodite were wrong, and Moses said not to lie in court. The church people might agree with you, but the actual Bible itself does not. Read it and see.

btw, the reason that you embrace the sex=sin idea is that it makes you feel better about not getting laid. You're never going to get laid until you stop bullsh!tting yourself and everyone else. Excuses get you nowhere, and this is just another excuse.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not religious nor a bible thumper by far, but I'll field your question. Assuming your translation is correct, do only caucasians blush red? I'm not a geneticist either but I'm pretty sure unless both parents were recessive albinos lacking any pigmentation, the dominate genes for darkness (in any "white" persons DNA fro example) would become expressed overtime in tribes of people that migrated to southernly areas. The first couple wouldn't have to white or black or asian or whatever to develop into different races.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I mean really, is that what an Alpha male has to do to get laid? Or does that sound more like a weak, pathetic AFC, desperate for some sex?
An Alpha male isn't going to tell the chick the truth, if thats what you mean..

He's not going to tell her he wants her body for a shag only.
He's not going to tell her that once he finds a better model, she's out the door.

Thats not what you chicks wanna hear.

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i hope your joking

Luke Skywalker said:
Got a problem? Anybody that wants to seek justification for any garbage is likely going to get it from this board - which sort of defeats the purpose of getting answers that matter. There is no possible justification for lying or having pre-maritial sex, since sin begets sin, obviously, lying is going to be a by-product and inevitable since you are dealing with darkness.
I hope chuck norris finds you!

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The Bible also does not support your other positions, either. She me the verse that says it is a sin to lie to girls to get laid.
Are you heckling me or something? Cause if you are serious, then I'll go and take out the text and prove it, but I'm not sure that will change your or anyone's views because it seems you are all set in your ways. If I told you were headed for hell and you ended up there and you said, gee, Luke Skywalker said this, I should have payed more attention back then when I had the chance - you wouldn't believe it until it's too late to do something about it. So, when you start getting serious, then I get serious and start showing quotes too.

Satan is the father of lies. The first lie came from the devil. Satan told Eve, that she will not surely die if she ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and she believed it, and guess what, she died. So, lying and deception seems an actual worst sin then sexual immorality, but they are both sins.

Now, let's assume there is no lying and we are talking about sexuality. The Bible clearly says in many parts of the New Testament that sex is sinful except in marriage. In fact, communicating or thinking with an intent to have sex with someone is sinful in itself as Jesus said - forget about the actual act.
I'm not going to bother quoting 10 verses of scripture to support a commonly held view - if you want to live in denial fine, but that's what the bible says - Galations 6, I Corinthians 12 (I think it is), Matthew 25, you name it, it's there.

Anyway, if anyone is serious about their walk with the Lord - they are going to want to please God - that means, if there is grey areas you are going to want to choose the path that's going to be the right part of the grey area, not the wrong part of it. If the bible says something is dirty and not to mess with it, then that's what it says. Now you dont have to listen to the bible - you may think God don't know what He's talking about and you want to have your own way, and that's fine, but just remember the devil only shows you the entrance, but not the exit - you find that out the hard way.

If you choose to do it, then that's your choice with your God given free will of which we will all be accountable to in judgement day - but you cant twist scriptures and commandments to make you feel better.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did God make humans in the first week of the Earths existence? Why does the bible completely leave out the existence of dinosaurs? Oh, I forgot, the man who wrote it didn't know they existed. There were no humans walking around the earth while dinosaurs did. Hints, the story of Adam and Eve is just a fable. The Bible is no different then any other religious book out there.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABC said:
When it comes to hos anything goes.
did last man standing just make a new account? :rockon: