John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
People have tried to find him and his family with no success. Obviously John Titor isn't his real name, and he faked his IP address, making it nearly impossible to find him.
lol. that's because he was afraid arnold schwartzennegger would go back in time after his mother before he was born, followed by an assault on his team self by a liquid-metal robot.

in any case, while sceptical, i'll sit and wait to find out whether or not this **** comes true. if so, i'm not all that excited. if this supposed war ever comes to pass, most of us here are subject to be sent out there. bummer eh?

Reaction score
Greetings citizens of 2004,

I apologize for not posting in such a long time. My team has been very busy lately completing the mission on behalf of Temporal Recon from the year 2039.

In a few days as part of my individual mission I will be traveling to Kissimee Florida to meet with the president and officials of the Time Travel Institute to notify them of John Titors death. In Johns will one of his last wishes was to notify the members of the institute that he made contact with of his death.

Our mission will complete on or around December 30th of this year. Then it will be time for us to leave your worldline.

Before we leave I will have the president of the Time Travel Institute videotape our departure for the entire world to see as the final proof of our existance. The video will be sent to scientists currently working on Time Travel Theory at the pentagon. It will also be downloadable from the TTI website.

-I will remain in contact.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you waste your time coming up with this crap time traveler_003? Go away troll.

Reaction score
Soon you will all look upon the proof.

Do you still doubt my prediction of the draft even though 100 american troops are dying in Iraq every month and Spain has pulled out? How do you think the US govt. can maintain these casualty rates?

Are you surprised that the White House is warning of a potential terrorist attack around election time? Could this be the same terror threat that I predicted in a previous post over a month ago? Has my prediction come true and you're still not willing to admit it because the truth scares you so much?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
LOL time traveler_003, Got Life?

I guess people in the future still have trouble with women.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no! He predicted there's going to be a draft for the war in Iraq! He's the messiah! He's from the future!

Moron, you're just looking at trends and then throwing crap out. Try making a prediction that will take us all by surprise. I'm not a time traveler from the future if I tell people things that they already know.

Hey, did you know that in the next year millions of people will go hungry? Ooooo, I'm a time traveler. WHhooaoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

By the way, Spain is pulling out 1300 troops from the 125,000+ we have over there. That isn't a huge number.

Reaction score
The Mars rovers will discover the element Lunarium.

Pope John Paul will be dead within the next year.

The Iraq war will be lost. Iraq will fall into 4 years of civil war and chaos with the Islamic Revolution gaining control of the country. Iraq becomes an Iranian puppet state.

I will be happy to answer any other questions you may have about the future as long as the information your seeking isn't classified.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
time traveler_003 There's no elements left to discover. It's a funny thing how elements work. you know the addition of a proton and a electron. Every element has been found or made up til the radioactive elements.

Nothing past that would last on Mars

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer me this time traveler_003. Why would a time traveler visit a website on seducing women and spout off predictions in it's anything else forum as opposed to a more relevant message board?

Reaction score
Since I have received dozens of private messages from users on this site I will answer all your questions here. Please read:

Yes we discover lunarium on Mars. In 2039 we have 10 more elements than you do now.

I found this site after visiting another site. I only post with those who are interested in speaking with me. I do not care about the topics in the other areas of your forum.

It was islamic radicals that hit big ben. they steal a small private plane and crash it into big ben. Britain then gets hit by another terrorist attack 3 months later .

No, I was not born in england.

Hovocars do not exist .

We still have electricity and gas.

The average computer is much smaller than the ones that you have now and has a memory of around 250 terabytes.

The outcome of the coming election is classified.
I received my Masters Degree in History from the University of South Florida and I work as a Chrono Historian for Temporal Recon 2039.

We do not try to bring back people who are dead.

We travel because man is always curious and always needs to explore.

The government will not send a mechanic to do a historians work. There are eleven others in my unit.

I enjoy classical music but I find opera to be rather boring sorry.

HIV and cancer still exist.

Yes, we have nuclear fusion. But no, we don't use it as an energy source. The conditions can only be currently created under immence heat -

Last edited:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

I could believe the John titor stuff enough to be at least a bit intrigued, but to have another person from the future suddenly begin posting on these boards?

gimme a break.:rolleyes:

lol

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average computer is much smaller than the ones that you have now and has a memory of around 250 terabytes.
With computers that advanced...explain to me why Johnny T was sent back in time to get an ancient computer?

And any elements with more subatomic particles than the ones we already have now or so unstable they last only a fraction of a second.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi time traveler, good to hear from you again.

How did the mission with Simon go? What i remember is that you had to leave for a while to complete that mission. I hope it was succesful?

I have a question about these modern miniature tracking devices. I recall that you said that in the future they could track you by putting tracking devices in money among other things. You must have heard about the RFID chips that are seeing more and more use today. There are many links about it at this page:
http://www.rense.com/Datapages/RFIData.html

So what will happen? I vaguely recall you mentioning that it will blow over, but i'm not sure. I hope so.

Also, many thanks! for your accounts of future events. I don't find them too vague at all.

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be happy to answer any other questions you may have about the future as long as the information your seeking isn't classified.
okay... since u're coming from the future......

so tell me... what the UEFA Champions League results gonna be??
who's the winner and what's the score :D

and tell me which 3 teams in the English Premier League will be relegated and with what points?

dont tell me it's classified ;)
answer them, mr time traveler :rolleyes:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Shiftkey
People have tried to find him and his family with no success. Obviously John Titor isn't his real name, and he faked his IP address, making it nearly impossible to find him.
That's because my Panopticon agents got to this particular reality deviant and have replaced him with a clone loyal to us. I see he's on this thread again spreading the disinformation we have instructed him to. Glad to see things panning out.

This is the Technocracy signing off...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother wasting your time with this guy.

He makes stupid predictions and if they don't come true, wow, he wont' be around to explain himself.

And his predictions are like a guy who says, IT'll RAIN IN APRIL.

WOw, what a prediction.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elvis aint dead yet:

Why would i want this guy to answer for his predictions?

The reason why i spend time checking his predictions is because i don't think they're stupid. Sure it bugs me that i can't figure out wether he's making them based on evidence available today or wether he's really from the future.

But that's not what's important to me. What is important to me is the truth and a good life for those whom i care for.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atratus, he could be just making them up based on nothing.