Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so last saturday I am at this club with my friends.

I am hanging around talking to them when I decide to walk to the other side of the room. As I am walking I see this girl yawn and I make eye contact with her. Immediately I go into action

Me (smiling): Are you bored?
Her: no its not that I am just tired.. I had a long day
Me: oh I see.. I was going to say you looked like you were bored
Her: no no
Me: whats your name?
Her: Vanessa (making a up name for respect of privacy) whats yours?
Me: Im Jayer nice to meet you.
(offer out my hand we shake lightly)
Her: nice to meet you too.
Me: So what do you do?
Her: I'm a college student full time
Me: oh thats cool what do you study?
Her: I study criminology
Me: sounds very interesting
Her: oh yeah it is (and she starts talking for a bit now)
Me: uh huh, uh huh, huh
Me: Who are you here with?
Her: just my cousin and a few friends
Me: Your boyfriend didn't come?
Her: oh no no, no boyfriend. guys I meet are all trouble
Me: I'm surprised you are very pretty and seem really genuine
Her: thanks
Me: anyway I can tell my friends are bored and want to leave. Can I give you a call sometime?
Her: Sure, I left my cell at home though, so Ill give you my number
Me: (opens up cell) go ahead
Her: ###-###-####
Me: Ok it was nice meeting you, I'll give you a call soon
Her: you too, bye!

Anyway I call her two days later and she picks up

Me: Hi is Vanessa there
Her: (pausing then stuttering) umm no there is no Vanessa here, who is this?
Me: This is Jayer
Her: ohh ok its me.... im sorry I thought you were someone else

Well we talk for a bit and she ends up telling me she never gives out her real name at a club and that I seem nice and we should get togther sometime.

Bottom Line:

Approaches: 14
Numbers: 7

I know I know, wait till I start doing approaches in everyday life! I will soon. I have had no time!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 successful approaches this weekend!

im at a club and after getting rejected a few times (didnt ask for # just tried to make small talk and felt the unwilling vibe)

I see a girl walking towards the door. She is crossing my path. I immediately go up to her

me: you are leaving already?

her (noticeably drunk): what?

me: i didnt even get a chance to say anything to you

her (smiling): whats up

me: you are beautiful, where from?

her: xxxxtown how about u?

me: like half hour from xxxtown. what do you do?

her: im a professional designer.

me: cool (noticing she has a friend standing next to her now giving her the evil eye) listen your friend looks like she is getting annoyed. let me get your number ill give you a call sometime

her: i dont care if shes getting mad
me: ok well let me get your number anyway
her: XXXXXXX
me: i cant hear its too loud in here.
her: XXXXX call me
me: (dialed the numbers and it went to her phone)
her: (put my name down in her phone)
me: ok ill call you soon (kissed her on the cheek)

Ok so same night. Im walking around and I happen to make eye contact with this girl. I immediately engage

me: how are you
her: good and you
me: good, whats your name
her: alice yours
me: jayer nice to meet you
me: you live around here
her: yea real close i work here during the week too
me: do u have a boyfriend?
her: no way
me: thas cool. listen im on my way out but i want to talk to you more. can i give you call
her: sure, let me give you my number. give me your phone (grabs my phone and puts in her number)
me: cool ill give you a call (kiss on cheek)

Now keep in mind I was pretty drunk also. I dont remember if the dialogue was exactly as I stated but its close enough. Bottom line?

Approaches: 16
Numbers: 9

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
2 successful approaches this weekend!

im at a club and after getting rejected a few times (didnt ask for # just tried to make small talk and felt the unwilling vibe)

I see a girl walking towards the door. She is crossing my path. I immediately go up to her

me: you are leaving already?

her (noticeably drunk): what?

me: i didnt even get a chance to say anything to you

her (smiling): whats up

me: you are beautiful, where from?

her: xxxxtown how about u?

me: like half hour from xxxtown. what do you do?

her: im a professional designer.

me: cool (noticing she has a friend standing next to her now giving her the evil eye) listen your friend looks like she is getting annoyed. let me get your number ill give you a call sometime

her: i dont care if shes getting mad
me: ok well let me get your number anyway
her: XXXXXXX
me: i cant hear its too loud in here.
her: XXXXX call me
me: (dialed the numbers and it went to her phone)
her: (put my name down in her phone)
me: ok ill call you soon (kissed her on the cheek)

Ok so same night. Im walking around and I happen to make eye contact with this girl. I immediately engage

me: how are you
her: good and you
me: good, whats your name
her: alice yours
me: jayer nice to meet you
me: you live around here
her: yea real close i work here during the week too
me: do u have a boyfriend?
her: no way
me: thas cool. listen im on my way out but i want to talk to you more. can i give you call
her: sure, let me give you my number. give me your phone (grabs my phone and puts in her number)
me: cool ill give you a call (kiss on cheek)

Now keep in mind I was pretty drunk also. I dont remember if the dialogue was exactly as I stated but its close enough. Bottom line?

Approaches: 16
Numbers: 9
Great job with the numbers, but don't be surprised if you don't get follow-ups with these girls. You spent very little amount of time talking with these girls, (one was drunk, and you were too) so you might have to talk with them on the phone for awhile before they will meet up in person with you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boy were you right!

So I call the first girl (the drunk one)

She acted like she didnt knwo who I was.

Me: Hey its Jayer from Saturday night
her: who?
Me: Jayer. remember we met at the club
Her: were you with so and so?
Me: no I never heard of them
Her: yea Im sorry I dont remember you sorry
Me: ok....
Her: bye
Me: (hang up)

Welll Im about to erase her phone number and you know what. Im like **** it. I send her a text message that says "so when are we going out"

hows that for c an f?

Well she actually respons and says something like

"lol hey im with a friend and he got jealous. ill call u later"

I responded with text "you better :)"

Well she hasn't called obviously.

Now get this one. I call the 2nd girl who actually seemed into me and grabbed my phone to put her number in.

I get a message "sorry this phone is not accepting incoming calls"

unreal!

So I sent a text message to it but never got a response.

This game with chicks sure can be tough sometimes!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im out on saturday with some buddies at this lounge. I havent been out in a long time so my game is a little rusty. But anyway Im drinking and Im feeling a buzz so I start trying to approach some girls.

I see this one hot girl standing by the bathroom. I see she is drinking heiniken as am I. So I walk right up to her and say

me: nice choice of beer (as I showed her mine)
her: (acting like she was annoyed be me talking to her) uh thanks
me: (kind of feeling uncomfortable now) I'll be right back

Well anyway I returned to my friends. I can tell that was going nowhere.

Well anyway I see some girls headed up towards my way. One of them is dressed in red white and green. I decide to make my move!

Me: excuse me, are you italian?
Her: umm no why (smiling)
Me: You are wearing the flag colors. Where are you from?
Her: Ecuador
Me: (now I clearly lied here) oh wow me too, well my family is from there
Her: (excited) really? thats awseome I dont meet many people from ecuador around here.
Me: me neither.
Her: (these are my friends and she introduces me) I introduce her to mine who were pretty shy and didnt say much
Me: so where do you work live blah blah
anyway I can tell her friends wanted to move away (typical **** block)

me: it would be nice to talk to you more, can I give you a call
Her: (smiling) where is your phone?

Well I take my phone out and she gives me her number. I kiss her on the cheek (she didn't expect this and it caught her be surprise) and they moved to another part. When I left the club I passed by her but pretended I didnt see her. I called the phone when I got out of the club just to make sure it was real (a mistake I know, I was a little drunk) it turned out to be her as she picked up and I heard the music from the club.

Anyway b4 I left I saw another girl with her friend walking past me. She had on a yankee hat. Time to go into action!

Me: Get that hat off, they lost!
Her: I dont give a f#*$ I love them
Me: Yeah but the lost, they suck!
Her: Shut up! thats my team.
Me: so whats your name
Her: (something don't even remember)
Me: What nationality are you?
Her: Portuguese how about you
Me: (another lie but I've noticed the common culture connection has worked) me too!
Her: really, thats awseome!
Me: Hey so listen let me get your number
(suddenly her friend whispers something into her ear)
Her: We'll be right back
Me: let me get your number first though
(She walks away)

I think I was c-blocked.

Anyway I saw this other hot girl that seemed like she was alone even though I saw her dancing with a guy. I assumed that guy approached her cause they weren't grinding. Anyway I went up to her and she was friendly but then I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she's like "yea I do he's right there" and it was that same guy sitting down.

Anyway bottom line, (remember I am only counting approaches when I directly ask for the phone number)

Approaches: 18
Numbers: 11

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is an update on the last girl I got the number from. This all took place last week.

I called her a day later (we met on saturday and i called her monday) but she didn't answer. I did not leave a message.

Well about a half hour later she called back and I answered.

Me: Hey this is Jayer we met on Saturday
Mary: oh hi (normal tone)
Me: I figured I'd call before you forgot about me
Her: haha so whats up

anyway we end up talking for about 20 minutes and I end up stopping the convo saying I was tired but I'd call her again tommorow.

Well the next day which was tuesday I called her around 9:30pm and she didnt answer the phone. This time she didnt call me back either.

So the next day wednesday I sent her a text message "good morning"

She responded back with a text saying "how are you"

Then she called me but I didnt answer cause I was at work.

I called her at night she didnt answer but called me back like 20 mins later and we talked for a little bit more.

I told her I was going away for the weekend but would like to meet for coffee on Monday (which is today) She said that should be fine but to just call her.

Anyway I call her today and she doesn't answer. I text her saying I tried calling her and calls me back. We talk briefly but she says she has a family party today she is going to. I said just call me later and we can talk about rescheduling. She agrees.

Well she never called me back. If she doesn't call me tommorow I may try her 1 more time.

I think this fish is biting but like all women she is playing games

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this phone interaction and i think the only problem u had was that u waited too long to set up plans with her. That might be why she might've lost interest, but who knows..maybe she is still quite interested ;-)

Also, you should do more approaches. Its true you'll do 100 no matter what, but its a good idea to do in a good timeframe, since u can be rusty and out of sync in an interaction with a female "cold". U should try to do afew a week...to get better, faster..but its great u still did some anyhow.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie

You may be right I'll admit it. I couldn't help it though as I did go away this past weekend.

I know I have totally slacked on my approaches. I think I started this thread 2 years ago. A lot of people are upset with me. I know it isnt an excuse but work takes up a lot of my time.

All I can say is that whatever I post here is true. I'll do my best to muster up the confidence necessary to start approaching more.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of your approches are priceless haha, get some liquor in you and you really don't care what you say do you? haha awesome i'm the same way only i find my confidence is increased if its a house party and usally i normally tell the girl straight up..

you look bored, wanna get outta here?

sometimes it involves a little talking but 2 and 5 normally leave with me and the rest is well the rest ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway regarding the girl update

So she never called me back after her family party on Monday like she said she was going to. Now most conventional DJ wisdom would say to next this girl right there but you know what I learned, Nexting doesn't get you laid. I figure since she has at least shown some signs of interest I would give it 1 more try before I next her.

So the next day which was tuesday I don't hear from her all day. Well around 9 o clock I sent her a text message saying "did you forget about me already :)"

Well she responsded back pretty quickly saying "no way!" and the texted me again asking me "what are you up to right now"

I texted her back and told her I was watching a movie and she texted me back and told me to call her when it was over.

Well I call her when it was over but she doesnt answer. She called me back about 20 mins later but I was sleeping.

Well today I tried calling her but she didnt answer. I texted her saying I tried calling her.

Well she calls me back and we talk for a few. I basically asked her if she wanted to get dinner tonight. She said she is working late but said after that it should be fine. She said she will call me when she gets out of work.

Lets see what happens.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I know all you fundamentlists are going to rip on me for the way I acted here but u know what one thing I learned is you dont get **** unless you try for it. Patience has gotten me laid when conservative dj principles would have not.

picking up where I left off...

So anyway she had told me she'd probably be out of work at around 6:30pm and that she'd call me. Well I didn't hear from her, so as it was getting closer to 8pm I decided what the hell I'll call her and see whats up. So I call her and there is no answer.

Well I get a text message a few minutes later from her

"sorry im still stuck here at work there is major issues going on i dont know what time im getting out"

I respond back "its cool just call me when u get out"

So anyway she texts me a little while later

"im sorry i think maybe we should reschedule this im still stuck here"

SO I respond "yeah im already eating mcdonalds i couldnt wait sorry, call me when you get home"

She texts me back "im sorry i feel so bad we will reschedule"

So anyway she never does call me back but around 10:30pm she sends me a text message

"hey i just got home this is was the longest time id ever spent at work"

So the next morning which was yesterday I text her "sounds like you had a rough day yesterday I hope all is ok"

She responds back pretty quick

"thank you. how are you doing today?"

I respond a little later "its too early to tell but ask me later lol"

she responds back

"ok"

Well she never texts or calls me back the rest of the day. I don't either.

But this morning I decide to text her so I say "good morning"

She responds back pretty fast

"good morning!"

So I respond that "I can't wait till lunch"

She responds back pretty quick

"I know what you mean! me niether"

Anyway as the weekend is here and I don't want more time to go by without setting something up I text her "so what are you doing this weekend"

Well she hasn't responded yet!

Anyway I don't know whats up with this chick. I mean if she completely wasnt interested I'm sure she wouldn't have returned my phone calls or text me back. I know it sounds like I might be a little desperate but like I said the weekend is here and if I dont make the first move I'm sure the whole weekend would go by without me hearing from her.

So its like if I don't do something I won't get any but if I do try I look like an AFC

This is typical bs you have to put up with during the whole seduction game. Bottom line is that getting a girl's number while a start is really a small part of the overall process.

This sucks!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well actually a few hours later she texted me

"I dont have plans yet how about you"

Well I texted her back a little while later "Im actually going out with my friends tonight but Im free tommorow and saturday. u want to hook up?"

She responds back a few hours later "have fun with your friends, yes we should do something!"

So anyway I don't text her at all yesterday and today I called her but as usual she didn't pick up. I texted her saying "I tried calling..."

So far no response and I don't expect one. This girl is just a typical game player, I might as well face it. I'm so close to saying neeeeext

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aite, man that sounded pretty bad. I've been in the same situation with girls over the past year and after a while, you stop being 'that cool guy they met' and start becoming 'that annoying guy who always calls/texts'.

You do not need to:
a) tell her to call you when she gets home: she will do it when she misses you/wants to
b) call or message her saying 'i tried to message/call you": she will see the missed calls/text messages
c) get/give updates on the day: Leave something to the imagination man, and act like you have other prospects and dont need to give her all your attention. Easier said than done, I know but it has to be done

Nexting works because it changes her perception of you as a man. She goes from thinking, this guy has no other girls and isnt worth chasing ----> this guy stopped talking to me all of a sudden. Am I not pretty enough, did he find another girl? Whatever the reason is, they tend to do an aboutface more often than not.

Also be about your business man. Stop this idle chit chat with texts and get to the point. Text (or probably call) her phone and ask her does she want to go <insert place here>

What it boils down to is nexting her. If you next her and she doesnt chase, there is a high % chance that she didnt really care in the first place. If she does chase after you, you are in control and can get things going your way. YOU ARE THE PRIZE SO STOP CHASING HER!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx MF

Well I called her on saturday and she said she was busy with family but said sunday should be fine.

I called her sunday and we ended up meeting for coffee. It went ok I guess. I mean we talked for a little bit and that was about it. I haven't called her today and may do so tommorow. Obviously i have no idea what she thought of me.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted her today saying good morning but she never responded. Niether her nor I made contact with each other all of yesterday.

Im guessing her interest level is low in me as at least before we had our coffee date she used to text me back. Either that or she is mad I didn't call her yesterday or the day we went out to make sure she got home alright.

You know what, F HER! lol I acted like a perfect gentelman during our date and I have no regrets about it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol get this.

I just sent her another text and I meant this to be the last text I sent her

"oh well sorry I was being friendly"

So she responds like a minute later

"Im sorry I was busy with work. how are you"

lol whatever. I aint texting back. Girls are so stupid. Whether she is playing games or her interest level is low means diddly to me. She messed up cause Im out of her league anyway.