Jayer's 100 Approach Journal (Will Finish 100 approaches no matter what)

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... I can definitely see the progress you've been making, which is really exciting.

However... it seems to me, frankly, that you're spending a ton more time and energy seducing us into reading these posts.

Go out there and GET IT!!!!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESPI what is the ESP routine?

Tell me more about your experiences with this jewlery store approach... How many times have you tried it? What success rate have you had.... be honest please...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. I know I know, I have not finished this yet or stuck to the plan. I have not forgotten about my goal and I intend to get out there and start approaching.

I did attempt to get a stripper this weekend.

Basically after getting a bunch of lap dances, I ask her what her name is and where she is from. She kisses me on the lips during our lap dance and says

"I love your lips I tried to resist but I can't help it"

Well I've kissed strippers before so this wasn't new.

Then she asks

"Do you have a girlfirend"

I said "no I just broke up actually, do you have a boyfriend?"

She said "I just broke up also...(laughing)How old are you"

I said "26, how old are you?

She says "30"

I then ask

"what are the chances of us going out sometime"

She said "well I'd say after all the fun we've had the chances are good, but its really a bad time right now..."

I said "What do you mean a bad time"

She said "I just broke up so Im not looking to jump back into anything yet"

Anyway I got turned off by that, and basically finished grinding with her and said good night.

Approaches: 13
Numbers: 6

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this guy does better with strippers than with normal girls!!! thats hilarious....but also impressive........dude if STRIPPERS kiss u and give u their #s, then y dont u use that confidence adn apply it to normal girls who arent even as hot as strippers.....they r just normal, and if u can get strippers then ur mindset should be that u can get the normal girls out there!

btw, how many different girls have u had sex with?

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know in the back of their mind that you're single guy at a club, bar, etc to pick up women. They expect you to be intelligent enough to suspend that reality when you're talking to them. By asking "what's your name", "where you from", "Can I have your number", you're treating her typically, and therefore not suspending that reality of single horny guy in bar trying to bone any girl that's willing.

You want to pick up women? Frequent the same locations and establish familiarity. Establish a circle of female aquaintences. Instead of trying to obviously sack a chick you talk to, don't try to get her number at all. Just hang out with her, build chemistry. You'll be amazed what happens next time you show up there and now you're "The guy she knows who didn't try to blatantly pick her up last time." Now she gets real friendly, and even if you don't hook up with her, every chick in the place notices how comfortable this other woman is around you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2my lou thanks for the motivation. It will help me when I decided to use part of a day to do nothing but approaches.

Rondavu what you say makes perfect sense and its actually one of the theories I am trying to prove when this mission is complete. But when you say to frequent the same establishment and talk to the same girls, do you mean like waitresses and bartenders? A lot of times the same people aren't out the next time you go, so unless its people who work there Im not sure if its really worth trying.

Would love to hear some of your experiences with this.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
skip2my lou thanks for the motivation. It will help me when I decided to use part of a day to do nothing but approaches.

Rondavu what you say makes perfect sense and its actually one of the theories I am trying to prove when this mission is complete. But when you say to frequent the same establishment and talk to the same girls, do you mean like waitresses and bartenders? A lot of times the same people aren't out the next time you go, so unless its people who work there Im not sure if its really worth trying.

Would love to hear some of your experiences with this.
I have experiences such as this, but it's been a while since I've been in the field, due to personal reasons, but I do have some tips for you:

1. Begin social proof with bartenders, waitresses and the like.
2. Every place has regulars, and when they see you chatting with the employees like you know them, it ups your status, but you have to begin talking with them, not the other way around.
3. Use situational openers--if there's a tv, use that--if something happens in front of you, neg on the person who did.
4. Chit chat with guys as well as girls--that demonstrates that you are not just there to pick up women
5. Never be afraid to approach anyone.
6. And finally, if you get rejected (politely or otherwise), do not be afriad to reapporach them in the future.

I have deleted numbers before; and used the excuse that I accidentally erased while trying to erase someone else's--and got the number. That, obviously, was from an initial successful number close.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in other words a girl who you got the number to but it didn't work out, you approached again at a later date and said you erased her number by accident, and got it again.

You called and ended up banging her the 2nd time?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the deal, are you close to 100 yet?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.... but I am serious, I will start soon. As I said I will dedicate a day to just go out and approach.

I actually had an idea that I want to run by some of you.

What if I found a cute girl on say myspace, and approached her at job. Would this still count as a cold approach?

I am assuming I never spoke to this girl before.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its been over a YEAR and u havent STARTED???? listen thats just ridiculous, wtf have u been doin?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Im at a club last night and I see a couple of chicks. My friend I was with was too hesitant to approach. Im like ok watch this, I approach this 1 girl out of the group

Me: "Hey my friend wants to know if you and your friend want to have a drink with us"
Her: oh whos your friend
(I point to him and he comes over)
Her: Hey, do you want to have a drink with these guys?
Her friend: oh no I'm fine, I'll be right back.

Well anyway her friend wasn't into my friend as something similar had just happend about 5 minutes earlier.

Instead of leaving I continue chatting up this girl

Me: So where from
Her: new york
Me: what do you do
etc........

anywya her friend keeps whispering something in her ear
Her: Hey I have to get going, my friends want to dance
Me: ok, no problem. can I give you a call sometime?
Her: ok.. write my number down
Me: I dont have paper, but do you have your cell phone with you?
Her: Yes
Me: ok call my cell phone
Her: where is your phone?
Me: in the car
Her: giggling ok (she calls it)
Me: anyway I give her a kiss on the cheek and say goodbye

Ok now here is where I may have messed up.......

A little later on that night like at 3 in the morning I end up going to a diner. Well this girl ends up sitting at the table right in front of me, only I didn't recognize it was her. My friend said "yo thts the girl you met"

I was like "yeah right no way"

He's like "im serious"

So I am like "ok Ill prove it to you, Ill call her cell right now"

So anyway I call and she picks up... she hears me talking behind her and turns around...

"I wave to her and her friends"

I felt so embarassed and she felt akward too.

Anyway I got up and started to leave

Me: "I'll call you tommorow
Her: ok bye sweetie (talking nerviously)

Anyway I call her around 9:15 tonight and she answers. I told her I forget her name and she told me. I told her the story about the diner and she understood. She told me she was driving home, so I said you can call me back, I don't want you to have an accident.

She said "ok Ill call you when I get home"

Well she never called me back.

WTF!

Reaction score
My friend, this is obviously why she didn't call you back.

She was driving home, and about to call you, while aliens abducted her and her phone. In their UFO, the aliens thought the phone was cooler than the girl, (I mean come on... you can't play solitaire on a girl), so she goes back into her car. She still wants to call you, but she doesn't have her phone, so she goes back to the UFO (somehow she flies up there, don't ask me how, smart guy), and the aliens proceeded to erase her memory. So there you have it. That's why she didn't call you. Don't bother calling her back, a bunch of aliens from the galaxy of andromeda will answer. But then again, they're too busy playing solitaire on the phone so they probably won't answer. Sorry I need a life, I apologize to everyone who wasted their time reading this worthless piece of crap i'm writing at 3:43 AM.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well she didn't call back today. So I actually sent her a text message saying

"thanks 4 calling me back ;)"

I then erased her number from my phone book.

It just goes to show you that getting the number is a very small part of the overall outcome.

Anyway

Approaches 13
Numbers 7

ps.

Can someone comment on my MYSPACE idea?

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what's up man, I read some of your approaches, not all, because I don't have that much time, but here's what i'm seeing. Your taking this all too serious man, no moment should be awkard like I just read. I think it's a good goal to get 100 approaches, it'll take awhile, but it'll probly be worth it.

Just take at easy man, stay calm, and run game.

Just some quick tips, good luck.

DaviiB

Reaction score
Just a couple simple observations / suggestions.

carry a pen and paper with you....this will save you from problems with cellphones.

Ddon't actually ask for her number in question form. After a few mintues..."Hey, I really g2get back to my friends. You seem like a cool person to know. Lets continue this convo sometime later." She should get the point. Gauge her response then pull out yur pen and paper and tell her to write her number down.

You now what might also help you out.....try approaching women with NO intention of getting her number. Don't even think about asking. Yur just being friendly...
Think about it...yur probably never gonna see this girl again....you really aren't that interested in her....but yur just talking because yur a friendly person....hell you can do this with guys too, it doesnt matter, yur just being social and friendly. No pressure at all because it's no longer a matter of being successful or not, yur just talking to people. This is best used with store clerks, cashiers, bartenders, people waiting in line with you...etc, and not so much "cold" approaches, but try it and see where it leads you.

And one final thought.....Bars and nightclubs are among the more difficult places to pick up women if you're really new to this....probably second only to a feminist club meeting....or a gay bar....Mabye you could try doing this more in the real world, where theres alot less pretext if you just randomly start talking to a girl.

btw, what city are you in?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in New York.

Anyway funny update on this one.

I woke up today and found a text message that said

"sorry about that.. I'll call you tommorow, good night :)"

Just like that it said

Well anyway about 5:30 today I sent her a text message back that read

"I hope so, you were really pretty"

Guess what?

She didn't call.

wtf!!!!

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pathetic. You made this 'goal' a year ago, and you still trying to make plans to dedicate a day to approaching?

I hope this thread gets locked before you embarass yourself further.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Jayer, I get a number almost once a week. I admit that's fairly slow, so I don't bother posting some cold approach journal. You should probably stop posting until you get to 50. You're making an approach a month and getting digits every other month.

This is not an approach journal. It's a super shy guy's fledgeling attempts to talk to strangers. Too painful to read:

"I hope so, you were really pretty"
I mean, come one dude.

Plus, look to the left and right of your zipper. Those are called pockets. Put your cell phone into one of them.

Why buy a MOBILE phone that you never carry with you?

You aren't even trying to get results. Do a Boot Camp. You need to get over your shyness first.