J0n's Field Report Log

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah I WOULD have but they were outside so it was a little easier...lol.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
HER: Hey its your "Wife," I've never been kissed like that before and it's hard for me to find a "MAN" (Keyword) that I feel safe and is in control of me. I dont know your name but I would really like to get to know you more and maybe we can do something next weekend....I "HOPE" (Keyword) you message me back because I would really like to be in "YOUR" (keyword) life.
This girl speaks like a Ross Jeffries pattern, thats kinda weird...

Anyways man, you are getting really good at day game nowadays man. It seems like you get by on your swagger alone a lot. You probably got a tight delivery and demeanor that the girls cant help but like. Hopefully I can channel some of your technique over here this summer, haha. Keep on smashing those boundaries and stay safe man. Pce

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday -Sunday

I go out like usual because I am trying to get back in the groove since I have been slacking. I am at the mall since my cuz was getting his haircut so I am sitting down when this girl comes in (Big boobs flat ass) and she is with her mom waiting to get her haircut and I can see that she keeps looking in my direction so when I see my chance I take it.

ME: Hey I saw you over here and thought you were pretty cute whats your name?
HER: Josie
ME: Wow you got the same name as my cousin hahaha
HER: Smiles
ME: So what you doing here today?
HER: Just getting my haircut
ME: Wow sounds boring, so what do you do?
HER: I am in school
ME: Really what school?
HER: TSTC
ME: Cool what you majoring in?
HER:Business
ME: Ohh wow
HER: How old are you (Sh1t test...)
ME: How old do you think I am?
HER: I dont know tell me
ME: Guess
HER: 18?
ME: No 20
HER: Ohh I'm 21
ME: Ohh your older hahha....I guess in 10 years when we are married I will be the younger one in the relationship hahahah
HER: Blushes....ya hahah
HER: I have a kid(Sh1t test number 2)
ME:Wow how old?
HER: 10months
ME: Ohh cool, so is it harder with a kid now?
(I guess thats why she has big boobs lol)
HER: No not really...dont hang out with my friends that much, maybe once a month
ME: Wow thats sucks, well what you doing later tonight I'm going to see that Iron Man movie with a couple of people why dont you come
HER: Hmm what time
ME: I dont know maybe the last showing
HER: Maybe
ME: Come on _KINO_ you need to have some fun
HER: I know , maybe
ME: Ok well give me your number
I get number and call her phone
ME: Ok well I'll call you when I am ready to come pick you up ok
HER: Ok
ME: well I am going to the restroom...you wanna come hahah
HER: No bye

I call her later but she doesnt answer( I dont think it was a wrong number because it had that stupid music sh1t and her voice mail DID sound like her I just think she didnt have her phone...so I deleted her)

I call the girl from before Wendys and she picks up and remembers me...we talk for a while and I tell her to come over...

25mins later

KNock Knock.....

She comes in wearing this very very skimmpy outfit (Pink Tanktop, bluejean skirt VERY VERY SHORT) she comes in and sits next to me (Noone but me here since I didnt go to the movie) and right from the get go we start fvcking.....good thing is she wasnt very experienced so I took out all my pent up testosorone on this little b1tch and she was done in the first 30mins!!! She kept on saying stop stop im sore babe.....we go for 2 hours since I WASNT DONE. She is there panting with her legs just open on the side of the bed (I tried those unsenitized condoms so I didnt pop just got tired lol and I dont know why people are *****ING about these condoms....I LOVE these fuvking things! ) She is there wiping off her sweat and putting on her panties when I leave and get some grapfruit juice. I am naked with a hardon and a condom on lol and she comes out in her panties....she aks me a question which threw me off guard.

HER: Do you like what you do?
ME: .......YA
I thought she was talking about fvcking her but I dont know I think I took it deeper then what she meant and I am STILL thinking about that question. I get done with the drink and I pick her up and place her on the counter.....you know what happens funny thing is what she said....
HER: What!!! AGAIN!
She has this super suprised look
HER: I thought you came already!
ME: Babe....I'm just getting started
I fvck her for another 2 hours and now she is on the dinning room table with cvm on her face and just all sweaty with her legs wide open. I get my clothes back on and she is getting her clothes back on when my cuz walks in (He aparrantly got some head in the movie so he wants to go see the movie again lol)
He goes to his room since he knows something happened and walk wendys out, she is walking super super open and she says shes gonna be mad if shes sore 2morrow....she kisses me and says we definitely have to do this again sometime and says that shes never gone that long, all I say is "Thats because youve been with little boys and losers before me now you know what a MAN can do." She smiles and kisses me to which I kiss her back squeeze her tit and slap her ass when she turns around....

4mins later

Pass out

Sunday

I wake up to a text message

Wendsy: I am gonna kick your ass!!!! I am fvking sore daddy!! But I want your cvck again....can I come over tonight ? Please!

I didnt text her back all day.....

I didnt do anything today but relax....lol next weekend I will have some more fun..

Hope you guys have better luck then I did.... I went 5 approaches and 1 number.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey MF>......who's Ross Jeffries? Hopefully I didnt sleep with a postop........lol.

I just woke up to another text and a voicemail (text from wendys and hbped and voicemail from the haircut place)

TEXT-

HBPED: Hey long time no see.....hopefully you havent forgotten about me! I was thinking we should get togethor sometime this weekend....I have something to show you....please text me back ..bye love ya. muwah

I dont think I will text her back unless I'm getting no play from anyone else....I am trying to faze out the girls from before. I have already fazed out HBGordons,HBHS and some other girl.

HBWendys

Hey babe you never called me yesterday! Did I do something wrong? Well hopefully you can forgive me if I did something bad ok babe, I was telling my friend about you and she wants to me you. I told her how long we had sex for and now she is all excited to me you! I know we arent in a relationship but me and her are very close and we have had a 3 way with another guy before but .....he didnt last as long as you. I hope your not mad.....well tet me when you get the message ok babe, dont forget about me love you

Now the puncuation was all me since people that text dont care for that so it was a little difficult to read lol. I think HBW is trying to use a 3 way to take control of the situation and make me follow her, I might be reading to much into it but I still dont like the fact that it seems shes using her pvssy to control the situation so I am not going to message her .....until maybe Sunday. IF I get another girl I might not call her at all but she was decent and the thought of a 3some does sound like fun but to me she seems like an AW right now since she told her friend......but I could be reading to much into it lol.

Voice mail
HBHair

Hey....sorry I didnt answer I didnt have my phone! I hope your not mad and would like to make it up to you sometime....well I have my phone now so when you get this message call me ok....bye.

I thought about it and maybe just maybe if I'm bored I will send her a call but other then that I dont feel like messing with a chick that flakes on me on the first date....funny thing is this chick is the first actual date I was gonna have lol.

That's the kinda of things I wake up to now lol ohhhh and when I walked out to get some OJ.......my girl cuz walks out of my cousins room....in her thong only. I was a little shocked to be honest because the first thing I thought about was fvcking her lol but I started lauging to myself and she felt awkward(low selfesteem maybe) and walked back into my cuz's room. I was shocked as well because my cuz got this number from another girl and was gonna double date for the movie Iron Man but it feel threw but before it did he was all happy and became a follower of his friend and did everything he wanted him to do, I dont know I think there is no helping him and he seems stuck on the fact that she flaked on him and is all pissed about it.......ohh well.

Later guys hopefully you have better luck then I do later.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon, I m not criticizing u , I believe everything u write

Just have a tough time believe, they just come over and screw.
Like you picked up wendys 2 days ago and maybe talked to her 15 minutes
And shes ready to screw already?

Anyway, just clear up the confusion, I am subcripted to your thread, best unfolding story “Jon becomes Big”

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm its not that hard really.....I dont know but it's easy for me......usually lol. I havent been putting my flakes and have only been putting my hooks lately which I am trying to stop doing so I can show you that I do crash and burn.....ALOT! Wendys was pretty easy because I showed dominance ...I think, I just acted like I wanted to and she took it well, the fact that she came over and we had sex was a bonus. I WASNT going to just go straight for her pvssy but since I saw what she was wearing I knew what she wanted so I just took a chance and went for it......and came out with a good outcome.

I dont try to do lots of techniques .....because in fact I dont know alot, I try to act myself with no thought to societys stupid ass rules and if I see a girl I like I let her know it....if she wants to act like a child then fvck her its her loss, and I am trying look better so I have more self esteem which is helping me. I am getting lucky because I am justing living my life....I see a girl I wanna fvck I just go up to her let her know I think she's a decent enough girl to get to know and see if she will respond ( I dont believe in the whole....women dont want to be approached during the day only in clubs bvll****) she does then hey allright! If she doesnt then her loss either way I am going to have fun that day lol.

I dont understand what "Jon becomes big," means though lol......

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday-Wednesday

HBW is sending lots and I mean LOTS of texts....She keeps on trying to make me talk to her by texting, asking if I have a myspace/facebook (Thankfully I didnt get suckered into that cr4p) if I am doing anything right now, if I am seeing anybody. Ohhhhh she is soooooo clingy! I very rarely send messages but she caught me off guard by calling with an unknown number....so we talked for 15mins when I said I had to go, she said bye and that she wants to see me this weekend. Its becoming very very annoying when you meet a clingy chick and I can see how women become annoyed when guys do this.

THis weekend I have a weeding to go to.....Wedding Crashers comes to mind to which I am very very eager to go into this seeing my "Wedding game," (lol) only bad part its for my uncle so I am going to have to be very careful in who I flirt with well more along the lines of Sexual remarks. Hopefully I have a good ratio at this thing ...gotta give the bridesmaids some love !

Ohhh and I am thinking about calling "Cougar," but I dont know how I should go about this....she's very old compared to me and has a BF so he might answer. I might just say fvck it and call her Sunday (Saturday is wedding) so hopefully she can "Teach," me some stuff lol.

PS: I never knew that lots of people here cared for there REP.........hmm seems contradictive to me and I laugh even thinking about it.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon good going so far. Waiting for the weekend report man hehe
, you mean you just grab them and take them to bed? LIke a caveman? dont you get last minute resistance?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday-Sunday

Saturday...I didnt do anything but go to the wedding and I couldnt see anyone of value there so I just had some fun. I thought it was pretty fun and took a video message of the couple dancing so all in all I didnt do anything Saturday.

Sunday.

I also didnt do anything, I didnt see to many good sets so I decided that I wasnt going to strain to find a set. When I was leaving I saw this girl that I thought was really really cute in HS but knew she was a b1tch (I heard some crazy stories about her). Since I had no sets I decided hey maybe she is different now....

Walk up

ME: Hey I saw you over here and thought you were a cool person to met what's your name.
Slowely walking away
HER: I dont know you
ME: Well at least shake my hand I did outstretch it and it would be rude of you not to...
HER:....sorry but I dont know you.
She was with her little sister and since she was walking away I playfully nudged her sis (you should have seen her face it was all brightened up and she had a big smile)
ME: Wow your sis is pretty slow haha....she says she doesnt know me when I just said "Hi I want to me you," hahahah.
SIS: hahahaha
HER: Come on lets go...
ME: well how about you shake my hand what's your name?
SIS: Kassie
ME: well hello Kassie my name is j0n wanna know a secret?
SIS: what?
ME: Your cuter then your sister!
By this time her sis was mad and since she couldnt leave and her sis was sooo all over me she came back in the set and tried to control it...and tried to steal her sis's spotlight.
HER: Why are you flirting with my sister?
ME: Who says I was....I just wanted to meet you.
I nudge her sis again since her sis was right next to me on my right hand side and my target was facing me.
ME: IS your sis always this mean?
SIS: yup all the time shes dumb
ME: haha you shouldnt make fun of her since she has low self esteem and an attitude problem
HER: I dont have low self-esteem...and what about you?
ME: What about me?
HER: You look like a nerd
ME:......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. How on that was sooo funny! Does that work....I mean outside of High School?
Sis: Giggles
HEr; Whatever!
ME: Wait I dont want to get you all mad and give you a headache so lets start over....HI My name is jooooon, whats yours.
HER: Samantha
ME: Nice to meet you sam, so what are you and kassie doing here today?
We talk for a while when I decide ....she dont deserve to be with me...the sis maybe but her no, YOU fvck with me and act like a kid or an ass on our first meeting then I will have NOTHING to do with you so I decide to give her a taste of her own medicine.

ME: Well how about you give me your number?
HER: why?
ME:....I stare right in her eyes...I wasnt talking to you.
SIS:.....YA!!!! number number number
HER: and what you think your going to take my sister out?
ME: Well I thought I would do it next week when I have some free time, why your not jealous are you?
HER: NO! Your a loser!
ME: Shut up _KINO_ ok give me your number then
HER: Number...when you going to call?
SIS...She had this funny face like Sam steals all the guys and thought I was getting sucked in to her trap.
ME: Ummmmm sorry but i dont know you and I didnt save it in my phone sorry...but to me your a nerd.
ME: Later kas _HUG_ I will call you next week, stay cute on me ok.
SIS: OK!

I am walking away and turn around and yell out

ME: It sucks huh....when someone acts like a jerk or a stvck up ***** to you when you dont even know them...hahaha...

I see her face and she is furious, and probably told her mom not to let Kas go out but I will see what I can do, I never sweet talked a mommy before but I would like to try. I think I only did one set which was the one above, I am going to another wedding this Saturday in which I WILL flirt with everyone women that has a pvssy there (I am not related to anyone at this one thats why) so I will be back on Sat-Sun....

Good luck guys hope you have better luck.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA.
ME:......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. How on that was sooo funny! Does that work....I mean outside of High School?
Good stuff Jon, that was excellent how u played that. It was obvious the "Mean" girl was jealous. I find it so funny how obstacles act in terms of acting toward some guys. Sometimes they need a taste of their own medicine. The sis was enjoying ur game. Good Stuff man! At first i was like, "Damn son....that might be too much.." but after that, job well done. You prolly didn't have to yell that about the mean girl afterwards, since u got her bad enough.haha.

Keep gaming Jonny boy.

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job brah, I like how you handle yo business, keep up the success

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday -Sunday

I didnt do lots of sets...seeing as how THERE ARE NO GOOD SETS DOWN HERE UGH!! I did open a girl and got her number to which she sent me a text asking what my name was....we texted for a while when she asked my age I later find out she's 15.....FVCK!

Sunday.

I am in the mall waiting for cuz when I get a free haircut......when all of a sudden I see this fine ass chick ..I mean good easily a 9 while big but thong, blonde ohhh I would fvk that in an instant....but I couldnt do anything since I was sitting down!

All in all I had 4 sets 1 number and 4 burns...ohh well next week is the wedding.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday-

I went out cause I thought I had a date but she flaked so I got rid of the girly's number, while I was out I decided to cut my hair. I went and this women there that cuts her hair has such a fat butt that I would love to cvm on, soo I was flirting with her and kinoing her and her friend....

10mins later

I am done getting my haircut and kino and flirt a little more till I leave, I decide to clean my glasses for free at Lens crafters so I go in and see a really cute girl and a guy , I hoped that I would get the girl but I got the guy now a couple of months ago I went to fix my glasses and he was there and was joking with the girl that was fixing my glasses...well I just started chatting and joking with both of them, now today he remembered me (A good sign when you get remembered by anyone )and we were talking and aparrently the girl that fixed my glasses back then thought I was cute so I told him to put in a good word and wrote my number down for him to give to her so I will see what happens.

30mins
I get to Target and walk around waisting time when I see a pretty cute older women

ME: Hello I saw you over here and thought you were cute
HER: Ohh hello
ME: What's your name?
HER:...I forgot
ME: Cool my name is j0n, and what's your name
Friend: Emerald
ME: cool name
ME: Well do you need your friend ? I'd like to get to know you why dont you walk around with me for a little?
HER: No sorry
ME: Ok bye nice meeting you and you 2 emerald later

I walked away like it didnt matter since it didnt matter if I got her number or not only thing that freaked me out was that she had braces...I've never seen an older women with braces b4.

3 hours later

My friend and I decide to go eat and we go to Wendy's....in front of us is a huge AW (You can tell after awhile who's an AW and who isnt) with one of her friends . We order and we sit down while we are eating the guy that was working the counter would come out into the place where people eat just to talk to the AW! I mean he wouldnt make it obvious but you could tell...he came out like 8 times while we were there, the funny thing is the AW was walking to the restroom and when she came out I glanced at her and I saw her looking at me so I held eye contact and she just stared (I guess trying to intimidate me ...hehe ) then sat down.

10mins later

We decide to leave and my friend decides to get a refill before we leave, I see the guy come back out again and go to the AW's table and I look and I see her staring at me , when she sees me looking she looks away and I heard her say "He's cute," Funny thing is the guy looks back at me and gives me a sneer. HAHAAH I chuckle and decide to play with her I mouth "Hi," and she smiles and says hi back I pull out my phone and ask her what her number is. She says to come over here to her table but I laugh and say 'Nah" and wave her over...to which she smiles and makes a big deal, I then say "Ok, Bye."

Walk out .
I have a party to go to tomorrow so hopefully I can pull some pvssy at that party ....I pray some asian pvssy but I doubt it, good luck guys hope you have better luck.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Night

I finally head to the party at around 9 and get there and to my suprise not one girl looks decent!!!!!! I figure it's gonna be a crappy party and I would leave early but around 10 a group of people drove up and walked down and I saw the only good look women at the party, she was a short white girl maybe in her late 20's decent body but her face was lacking. She is saying HI to everyone when she finally sits down at my table (I took this as an IOI) and I introduce myself to her, we start talking when I decide to ask her "Let's go inside for a bit I cant barely hear you," She agrees and we go inside to watch the game we sit next to each other and continue to talk about random **** when I decide to escalate since I am bored and wanna leave already. I put my hand on her thigh and she tightens up and asks "What are you doing," I respond by saying "You already know what I'm doing." I dont think she expected me to say that since she had this weird face and says "I dont know....."

I then decide to freeze her out and go to the restroom , I come back and see that she is gone I figure it's not that big of a loss so I go outside and hang out with a couple of friends. I see her sitting back down with the people she came with and always see her glance toward me , I figure it's a waste of time to try and hook up with this girl since she rejected me so I just have fun for the rest of the night.

2 Hours later

I decide to leave since I am bored so I start to say my goodbye's , I go inside to go to the restroom before I leave and when I walk out she's standing next to the door.
HER: Hey
ME: Ya?
HER: Your leaving?
ME: Ya I'm bored so I thought I would take off ...why your not gonna be lonely with me gone are you? (Kino- playfully punch her arm)
HER: Nooo, I'm bored to but my friends dont want to leave and some of those drunk guys are hitting on my and they are ugly!
ME: I was hitting on you ...am I ugly 2 you?
HER: No! I meant the people outside!
ME: Ya whatever loser, well I'm gonna go do you want to come with me or you wanna stay here?
HER: Where you going?
ME: Home
HER: .....what you gonna do there?
ME: Well if you dont come I'm probably going to go to sleep, but if you do I think I will have a little bit of fun.
HER: Oh really what kind of fun? )Smile(
ME: I walk up close to her and put my hands on her waist....I think you know what kind of fun I want to have with you....I decide to pick her up and since I probably will never see her again I kiss her neck.

10mins later

We are driving back to my place when she say's

HER: I dont know about this now...I barely know you (LMR)
ME: No you dont know me and you dont know how good I can make you feel.
HER: But ...
ME: Look when you get to my place you can either stay or you can call someone to pick you up ok, when I get there I am going to take a shower so you can do whatever you want.
HER:.....ok

24mins later

We finally get to my place and she sits down , I go to my room and start to take off my clothes to take a shower (Cousin doesnt live with me anymore ) , I take my pills and turn on the shower. While I wait till it gets a good temerature I go out and see what she is doing.
ME: So what you gonna do?
HER: I'll stay
ME: Ok come here
She walks towards me, I smell her
ME: You smell like smoke, and I think you need to take a shower with me so meet me in the shower ok.
HER: OK (She had a big smile on her face)
ME: Hurry (I slap her ass and go to the restroom)
I go back and see that the door didnt close right and now the floor is full of water and almost slip ,the girl comes in and I tell her to get a towel from the cabinet and I put it down (Now I almost slipped and it scared the crap out of me cause I caught myself right before i hit the sink!)

45mins later

We are fvcking but I didnt want to waste so much water so I turn it off and we continue in the restroom, we go for a little while longer when she says and i quote

HER: But what about my husband?
I freaked since I didnt see the damn ring! But I am not gonna just stop till I cvm so I just say.
ME: Well he can be here next time
She accepts the answer and we continue to fvck

Saturday morning

I see that she left by her self which I am glad and I see my phone open (it called a number and has pictures on it) I see the pictures and it's her going down on me (I dont remember this) and her posing naked, I then decide to go about my day lol.

I am starting to hate how women can say they love the man they are marrying and yet does this sh1t, I think I have already ****ed 4 married women already and to see how women are so unfaithful makes me feel sorry for the guy's that actually go through and waste so much money on marrying such a *****.

Ohh.....and I got one thing to say to a certain someone you know who you are and that is ...Scrub. HAHAHA.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Night

I am at a dance for a 15yr old (quincinera dont know how to spell it) and just help back, I did ask one girl to save me a dance but she blew me off so whatever.

I decide to leave the party with a friend and go check out this new night club that just opened up, we get there and while waiting in line I see 2 girls in front of me and I open them pretty easy
ME: Hey what you guys up to
THEM: Nothing
I talk to them easily and kino my target, she tries to make me pay for her to which I reply "What you gonna do for me," she tells me that she will give me a dance and other stuff, by this time I'm busting on her for being poor and we play around with each other. I talk to her friend and ask her if she uses her looks to get guys to do stuff for her she laughs and by this time I have my hands all over my target, when we are 1 person away from the door I have my hand on her ass and we are dancing outside club. We get inside and she says she's going to the restroom ... and will find me later, I didnt really care and decided to look around. Now this is my first time at night game and was just there checking it out and dancing a little bit just getting a feel for it, there were lots of guys but some pretty decent chicks. I decide to take off since it's already 12 and cant find the other girl so whatever there is always next Saturday.

1 hour later

We are at whataburger and I see a girl I know from golden corral and I open her.
ME: Hey long time no see (Open arms for hug)
HER: Ya what's you been up to (Tractor beam into me and hugs me)
ME: Not much, so I gotta take you out (I was having fun with her from when I was in golden corral saying I would take her out since I am poor)
HER: Sure
I get her number and will call her 2morrow since I have some time off and really dont care if she flakes or not.

This is my first night of night game and I gotta say that it's SOOOOOO much EASIER then day game, I mean I had my hand on the girls ass in 10mins! I'm going back and gonna start to go up to women, I didnt do it this time around since my friend was just following me around and just standing still so it kinda threw me off. I am a noob when it comes to night game so whatever tips you can give me share then, I dont drink so buying a girl a drink isnt a problem but anything else that will help me hook more women will be appreciated thanks guys.

Oh and before I forget I didnt type everything out sine I am dead tired, that club wore me out...lol. So I will have a better FR next time around, hopefully I get some more numbers today.

Good luck guys hopefully you do better then I do.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday

I decide to go to the mall and waste the majority of the day to see if there are any cute girls.....nope! I open one girl but she is really older then me but I did it anyways cause I was bored.
ME: Hey I saw you over here and thought you were cute
HER:....stares into my eyes....shut up!
She is standing behind a counter(cologne seller)
ME: No really, I thought you were pretty cute
We talk for a little and get her laughing and tell her stories I made up, but she pulls the "Your younger then my son," And I can tell that she secretly want's to but because society frowns upon this sorta thing I can tell she isnt gonna say yes so I decide to leave nothing loss nothing gained.

I go to Walmart and miss an opportunity of easy pvssy but whatever.

Waste all day 12AM

My cuz was acting like a little ***** about going to some bar just to drink with his friend and he needed a ride so we had to drive him, we (Me and a friend) were playing pool while the bartender (Women) used her looks and flirted every now and then to make my cuz and his friend give her a big tip. I think it worked cause they gave her a 10 dollar tip each and were talking about fvcking her in the car when we were leaving, we go to eat and this women comes in and just keeps on looking at me every once in a while so that's a good thing!

I think I am going to start fresh and forget every girl I have layed and got number from before and start new right now, Ohh I forgot that I got some girls number but it seemed like a flake so I just threw it away. I think that's a good idea and I am going to just start new, I am gonna start night game and I just feel like fvckng new pvssy so fvck every girl from before and fvck the majority of women that sucker a poor guy into paying so much money for a wedding and giving her a roof over her head just to fvck him over and sleep with some other guy...

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon, def tell us how u missed the easy opportunity of pvssy. :)(Censoring cuss words is stupid for a forum like this. All other seduction forums don't even bother with censoring)

But about your post. For you, night game will be easier. Why? Because u've pretty much definitely got sexual state down and thats all u really need at the club. Being sexual with a girl, getting by resistence which is a front, and then taking the girl home. Day Game i find is easier to talk. But ur hand was on a girl's ass in ten minutes? Trust me! It'll be much less time the next time ;-).

Night game is all an illusion for symps. But is a playground for players/P.I.Ts like us. :)

Also, about the cologne woman. Yep, social conditioning as u've said. from what i get, she def wanted u. Social Conditioning is such a worry, its no wonder they are monsters in bed when we break through those walls of there's and when no one is around, we'll be the freaks they are. ;-)

Hell, at the bar one woman was like "I'm 29 and thats why we shouldn't be talking more" A.k.a "I will be judged too much for wanting to keep talking to a younger guy"

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say not caring "That much" is the better term. As its impossible for us not to care at all :)