J0n's Field Report Log

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, congrats to dropping under 200. i've been trying for months and still not under that crazy number.

I like your alpha ness man with the katie girl. The phone click, the come over now shyt, and everything else. Good.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday - Sunday

I burned out on 5 of my sets and got a feel on 1.

I went for maybe 4 older women (Coug,Milf,Moms) and they all said TOOO YOUNG!! UGHHHH I just wanna fvck you damn it!

I met my first b1tch today...I asked her to help me with something and she said ..."WHy," I asked cause my cuz needs some help and I said "Just come on," when she just said ....uhh no...so I just blew her off...some people.

My cuz got a number from a girl he was in DRIVERS ED with and rememberd! He got her number and she was only going to be down till the 4th of July and then she was leaving, and when I told him to call her ...he took forever! I mean he was scared to call...and then I told him to set something up for next week (Easy lay if it was anyone of us) but he was scared and asked for a MYSPACE,AIM **** and then started texting her! I mean WTF!!!!!!! Fvcking pussies!

I also had a girl staring at me seeing the way I've changed (I had her for a class back in school and she gave me a fake number I was an AFC back then) , I saw her checking me out hahah too bad she wont get any from me.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Saturday - Sunday

I burned out on 5 of my sets and got a feel on 1.

I went for maybe 4 older women (Coug,Milf,Moms) and they all said TOOO YOUNG!! UGHHHH I just wanna fvck you damn it!

I met my first b1tch today...I asked her to help me with something and she said ..."WHy," I asked cause my cuz needs some help and I said "Just come on," when she just said ....uhh no...so I just blew her off...some people.

My cuz got a number from a girl he was in DRIVERS ED with and rememberd! He got her number and she was only going to be down till the 4th of July and then she was leaving, and when I told him to call her ...he took forever! I mean he was scared to call...and then I told him to set something up for next week (Easy lay if it was anyone of us) but he was scared and asked for a MYSPACE,AIM **** and then started texting her! I mean WTF!!!!!!! Fvcking pussies!

I also had a girl staring at me seeing the way I've changed (I had her for a class back in school and she gave me a fake number I was an AFC back then) , I saw her checking me out hahah too bad she wont get any from me.
ur a tank, jon, keep rolling man..

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad I found this site, I say that because everyone who comes here and has an open mind forgets almost everything he has every learned about women and reads and applies the stuff taught here he can become a better person as a whole.

I say this because I have an old girl that Ive fvcked trying to BRANCH swing toward me, I would never have knew she was doing that IF it wasnt for this site. There are a couple of things that happened BECAUSE of this site, 1. She would never have thought of me as a potential mate ( I say this because back then she just saw me as a loser) 2. I would have been going crazy with joy because she wanted to be with me only to get burned later down the line 3. I can see the signs of her just trying to make her bf/husband jealous......

Now I've been doing pretty decent, I'm not going to say I'm the best hell I'm far from it but because of this site I became a better person, I feel better about myself, I have more self-esteem, I am a leader, I have become something that I am PROUD to be. I owe you all a great deal of gratitude and respect because of the teachings taught here....T H A N K Y O U.

Now on to the girl.

I fvcked her back then AFTER I said I was cutting all contact on old fvckes (She is hbped if you must know). She called me today saying that she missed me and that her boyfriend was being mean to her and just plain old putting down the guy, I could tell that she was trying to make ME offer her a relationship by saying that she didnt KNOW anymore if she wants to be with the guy or not. I asked if she was still fvcking him (I wanted to have fun) she said somtimes but she didnt cvm or have anymore fun with him anymore, now this is where it gets interesting....
HER: I miss us hanging out like before , I feel special when I am around you and I've been thinking alot about you.

She kept going about how I was SPECIAL to her and that she wanted to see me sometime, she is branch swinging like a monkey over the water and I have no respect for women that put down there own BOYFRIENDS/HUSBANDS to some other guy. I am telling you now that by Sunday this bridge is going to be burned down.....no hell I am going to blow the sh1t out of this bridge. I am going to bring her over, record her saying that she wants to get fvcked and that she HATES and does NOT love her boyfriend anymore....send it to the guy and let him deal with it....by the time she figures out whats going on she will be what she always was in my eyes....NOTHING.

I will give you the updates Tomorrows and as well my update for Saturday, I will also be posting my pic tomorrow in the "Pic thread," So if anyone wants to see me ....dont be shy...haha you will see me tomorrow.

Good luck guys and hope you have better luck then I do.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
claps!! wow..u r the master.
but why dont u keep her as a fbuddy?

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suavesuave said:
but why dont u keep her as a fbuddy?
this YODA-like advice but then again your only 20, I would you expect this behavior from you. But when you get to my age, you will look back on this and say it was a stupid thing to do.

1) NEVER burn a bridge with any girl

2) calm down, never get emotional, over anything she does, dont get too ****y. As a man, you uniquely can approach this logically.

3) your #1 job as a PUA is get her fccked. Push the x o x buttons on the controller .

Anyway good luck bro

Last edited:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA yes I know never to burn a GOOD bridge but this girl isnt worth it to me she is NOTHING to me, she wasnt even a good lay anyways. I might face the repercussions but so what...its 1 girl like I care what 1 girl says about me to her little friends.

I never cared for her ...hell most women I talk to I dont care about, and I am not angry, frustrated, or any other mind altering emotion...I am clear headed and I could care less how this pans out.

I never said I was a PUA , all I am trying to be is M E IE: J0n024 .

....plus I never said I WASNT going to fvck her ....she will be pummeled but after that ...well we will see.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I dont think it's the arrogance of success since if you have read I have been doing pretty crappy lately and know that I could have a good week and then I could have a drought of crap so I dont take my success to lightly and I dont see it as a way of being arrogant or ****y.

Yes like you say I will EVENTUALLY want to be with a women that I respect but right now I am young, I have ambition and I have a future that I will make for myself and right now I have no intention of a women being in that future....not as a LTR anways just someone to use in bed and after that

"Hey goodluck with whatever you do but I'll call you if I wanna see you again."

I dont think I will settle down till I am secure in the knowledge that I have done most of the stuff I want to do in this life and that I have the security knowing that my finances are in order but other then that all I am looking for and yes it's probably superficial but all I want is a little hanky-panky and that's it.

No I will never be ****y about being able to pick up women, but I WILL be ****y in knowing that I am better then 89% of the males out there and that I have ALOT more going for myself.

I will not blackmail her and never intended to , I will NEVER take advantage of a women, there is a difference between not respecting women and having high morals and I have the latter. But now that you guys have said these things and I have thought about it I am having second thoughts, I might just LJBF her but I am still deciding and have what......59 hours left to decide?

LOL I am going to think some more and thank you for your take on my decision...guesss you can tell I am still a kid haha.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday-Sunday Morning

I opened maybe 4 sets and only 1 of them hooked (She was an old classmate....that I had a crush on madly and she KNEW but since I was a loser she never saw me like that). I talked to her hugged her once I saw her (A must now but I gotta tell you she has nothing going for her ....bony) and we begin chatting. I think I did pretty well moving the conversation along and when I was about ready to leave BEFORE I was able to ask for her number she asked for mine and called it from her phone. I dont know if it's an IOI but I will call her after 4th of July.

Club

I get to the club at around 12 and walk around just checking out the place and see that it IS just a sausage fest (Is it like this all the time?). I open 5 women in the club and all of them burn out but I did go very high on the sexual kino and flirted with them which they seemed to like since they were smiling the whole time but then there friends would walk off and they would follow (I think I just saw the mother hen interaction?). What was funny was I was walking around and I saw a coug and grabbed her arm and got close and started talking to her......she just stood there. I mean she was standing there with my hand on her waist so I decided to have fun and began to move my hand closer to her butt, by the time it was on her butt I told her to come dance with me ...she said that she was with friends and she was in the corner I said to come back when you wanna have fun .

I walk around and like people said to make friends with the establishment so I begin talking to the father of the owner and the mother hanging with them and just having fun, I met 1 security and started talking to him...he squeezed my hand I guess to see what I would do.

As I was walking aparrently there were some underage drinking kids walking around and LOTS of cops showed up, so I decided to leave.....when I was leaving behind me and in front of me there were kids leaving getting there ID's and I guess going to jail since the cop care was in front and the cops were right outside the door to the club. Behind me there was this tall girl that was going crazy on the dance floor .......guess she got drunk.

I think I did decent and I havent uploaded the pic....I will try tonight.

Good luck guys hope you have better luck then me.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday

I havent updated this in what 2 weeks?

Oh well well here it goes

Last weekend I opened maybe 3 or 4 sets I think and nothing came of them, this weekend I didnt really try seeing as how there were no hot chics....and I decided to stop trying to go for jail bait (I see that those are the only girls that look decent out and about ...ohh but you can tell if she is a jailbait or not becasue they always wear those stupid short shorts)

I opened a mom with some big old boobs and she didnt really turn me down but whatever...I went up to her with her fat son...then when I see her walk away I see her get swarmed by 2 other little kids...wow.

I havent really dont anything lately but this weekend I WILL go for more sets ....well see you in what 4 days.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday

On the weekend I didnt do any sets..NOT because I was scared or got approach anxiety but I am beginning to see no women on MY level...they just look pathetic to put it bluntly and all the women I have seen dont appeal to me since they have nothing going for themselves.

When I work out I DONT make friends with the women there but I DO flirt with them here and there and there is 1 girl there that has the best set of legs I have EVER seen! But one of these girls that I talk to more a women is a HUGE AW ....I mean she CRAVES attention and there is always a guy talking to her...hell usually I see losers all around her. I talk to her but I dont stay there for more then 4 mins since I have **** to do but it is funny to see all the guys panting all over her.....but I started laughing at myself when I saw her pull up and while she was still in the car I see her putting MAKEUP ON.

I am making good progress on my body and am starting to like how I look and I guess that is WHY I think most women I see out and about are pathetic and have nothing going for themselves...but I love how women care about there bodies but do nothing about it, I mean the funniest thing about that was when I was watching some show in the gym....it was I guess the Playboy bunnies those "Girls next door," Or whatever the fvck they are and they showed them working out .....THEN they show that "Coming up," and you just see them pigging out on junk food......fvcking women.

I will update next weekend.

Ohh I forgot ....katie well I got bored of her....she was starting to get on my nerves and saying sh1t like "All I want is sex," Which basically is true but ehh I dont need the drama. I basically told her that if she cant deal with me then she should leave and not talk to me anymore.....she called me yesterday saying that we should get something to eat and that we need to talk about our RELATIONSHIP...lol.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoyed reading your post. Keep it up!:up:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024...sucks that u haven't seen girls who are high quality. Shame..and good stuff being on a level where AWs are just laughable :)

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon here i am struggling to open conversations with girls and there you are fcvking them on the spot!

I feel enlightened. Your doing crazy stuff i only used to dream about. No more- I've gained a whole new perspective just by reading through this field report. Keep it up bro.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But also remember Violent V, it took Jon quite a bit to get where he is. He's went through ALOT of rejection. That's what seperates him from alot of people on this site, willingness to be rejected. A true player is one who knows the feeling of rejection and will continue on his journey regardless of the amount he faces, as eventually that amount of rejection decreases.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing the same getting my body the way I like it which means more muscle and less fat and I think I look damn good not where I want yet but I do look good.

I havent really been opening as much as I like since most of the girls are just little jailbait's walking around like they own the world haha.

At my gym there is this fine ass women there...a little old but damn she has the nicest ass I have ever seen! I would love to fvck her but I tried to open her awhile ago but she pulled the married sh1t so I stopped trying to go for her, BUT I do see her looking at me most of the time she is there plus the fact that her friends talk to her and look at me as well so she must be talking about me which is good but I am not going to open her since she already said no to my advances but if anyone thinks I should try again then I'm all ears.

During the weekend last weekend that is I went to the mall around my place and opened a girl which went nowhere so I left so I then went to K-mart which I totally forgot about and saw some pretty cute girlys.

I opened a girl at K-mart maybe a 6.6 which was deent for my second opening and got her to smile and I was doing good but found out she was a little kid so I stopped talking to her. I then saw an older women and right before I got to her I guess her husband put his hand on her waist and kissed her.....grrrr.

I went to hobby lobby (Treasure trove of women) and was walking around when I saw this gangbanger loser making out with this ugly girl in one of the aisles....I started laughing at how pathetic he looked with his baggy ass clothes making out in a store hahahahaha. I did miss an oppurtunity with a pretty decent blonde white chic but ohh well

I will update tomorrow or Sunday ....but if anyone has any advice for reopening a girl that already denied you I'm all ears, I seriously doubt it's possible so I will stay away...

Good luck guys and hopefully you have better luck.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, i definitely feel ya with reopening girls who reject ur advances at first. She probably wants to **** you, just is conflicted right now. I think its the feeling of "Whats the point? Im just gonna get rejected again" But the thing is Jon, u a playboy....we are past those feelings. We know rejection better than most people.

It doesn't matter if she rejects again, i would try one more time since she's def feeling you. I Know one feeling that holds this back is "Oh! If i go up to her again, she'll be the one with the power" She can only have power that we flat out give her. After the 2nd time, don't have to have her in ur world again if she declines again.

But u got nothing to lose son :)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday

Hey guys havent been updating like I use too sorry about that.

I am still going to the gym and I am getting more defined which is a big big plus, I talk to some women on the street when I feel like it but other then that I havent been doing much.

I am going to school again (College) and I stay alpha in my classes and I can tell that it does work when you strive to be better and dominant and I can tell now.

It hasnt even been my first week of school and I have already been in a fellow students dorm room ( I dont live in dorms she does) . I saw her with her low cut shirt she had some pretty big boobs so I opened her and was able to show my alpha status and that I do have options besides just her and yesterday I told her I wanted to see her dorm room she agreed.

We get to dorm
ME: Wow nice dorm, kinda small though dont you think?
HER: Ya but it's better then being with my parents..
ME: Oh it cant be that bad
HER: HAHA true
I see her or her friends panties on the floor in the corner and I pick it up
ME: you guys having a little bit of fun already?!
HER: AHHH NO give that to me!
We play around while I keep them away from her (Find out later there her roommates) and we fall on her bed. I am on top of her and I go in for the kiss (there's no right or wrong time is there) and we make out for awhile, I am trying to get off her pants but having some trouble haha. I finally get her pants upzipped and start to tak them off when the door swings open and her roomate is standing at the door with her guy friend....

RM: What's going on here?
Target: Uhh nothing!!!

She pushes me off now remember I still have the panties in my hand (I dont know why I didnt let them go...haha)

RM: What are you doing with my panties?
ME: Ohh these are yours? I thought the were TG haha here you go.
I throw them at her..

RM Guy: Who are you?!
ME: J0n why you asking?
RMG: Cause I want to know!
HE starts getting in my face which I dont really pay attention to him

ME: Hey TG I'll see you in class some time

I go in for a kiss but she puts out her cheek which I chuckle and I leave without kissing her cheek and walk past the guy and never look back.

I;ve noticed that most women have nothing going for themselves besides (Pvssy,Ass, Tits) and I have not even met one girl that actually interests me or at least has something going for themselves...it's pretty sad.

I am still working on my body and my future so I have no time for little girls with no futures guess you can say that I'm very picky with women but WHY NOT?! Why should I have to SETTLE for anything less then what I WANT?! Ohh well I am going out this weekend so I will update on Sunday night.

Later guys hope you have better luck.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Thursday

Hey guys havent been updating like I use too sorry about that.

I am still going to the gym and I am getting more defined which is a big big plus, I talk to some women on the street when I feel like it but other then that I havent been doing much.

I am going to school again (College) and I stay alpha in my classes and I can tell that it does work when you strive to be better and dominant and I can tell now.

It hasnt even been my first week of school and I have already been in a fellow students dorm room ( I dont live in dorms she does) . I saw her with her low cut shirt she had some pretty big boobs so I opened her and was able to show my alpha status and that I do have options besides just her and yesterday I told her I wanted to see her dorm room she agreed.

We get to dorm
ME: Wow nice dorm, kinda small though dont you think?
HER: Ya but it's better then being with my parents..
ME: Oh it cant be that bad
HER: HAHA true
I see her or her friends panties on the floor in the corner and I pick it up
ME: you guys having a little bit of fun already?!
HER: AHHH NO give that to me!
We play around while I keep them away from her (Find out later there her roommates) and we fall on her bed. I am on top of her and I go in for the kiss (there's no right or wrong time is there) and we make out for awhile, I am trying to get off her pants but having some trouble haha. I finally get her pants upzipped and start to tak them off when the door swings open and her roomate is standing at the door with her guy friend....

RM: What's going on here?
Target: Uhh nothing!!!

She pushes me off now remember I still have the panties in my hand (I dont know why I didnt let them go...haha)

RM: What are you doing with my panties?
ME: Ohh these are yours? I thought the were TG haha here you go.
I throw them at her..

RM Guy: Who are you?!
ME: J0n why you asking?
RMG: Cause I want to know!
HE starts getting in my face which I dont really pay attention to him

ME: Hey TG I'll see you in class some time

I go in for a kiss but she puts out her cheek which I chuckle and I leave without kissing her cheek and walk past the guy and never look back.

I;ve noticed that most women have nothing going for themselves besides (Pvssy,Ass, Tits) and I have not even met one girl that actually interests me or at least has something going for themselves...it's pretty sad.

I am still working on my body and my future so I have no time for little girls with no futures guess you can say that I'm very picky with women but WHY NOT?! Why should I have to SETTLE for anything less then what I WANT?! Ohh well I am going out this weekend so I will update on Sunday night.

Later guys hope you have better luck.
that was some bad ass sh1t dude... great! Best to ignore people who get in your face for no reason. Its true these college girls have nothing going for them... keep working on your body and your future bro... women will come and go.. don't worry about it.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never read your thread before... it made my day :) You and your cousin are the funniest kids I've come across in a long time... good job!