J0n's Field Report Log

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man, I'll keep it short:

I grew up in a boys school, went for a degree in engineering, and currently 2 months away from graduating as a masters student, and hopefully getting a satisfying job.

In high school, I was picked on quite a lot, and I decided to join a gym and change my personality, I got big and muscular and it boosted my confidence. But during my undergrad degree, I lost a lot of weight and so now I have an average guy's build. I still go to the gym to try and stay fit.

In my undergrad, people knew I was good looking (I'm 5 11 decent facial looks), but they also knew I didn't have a dominant alpha personality, so even though I started going out with the most popular group of girls in my college, I couldn't land an exclusive relationship, not even sex, she got some other guy.

When I stumbled upon this forum and the PUA phenomenon, I went out and tried and failed many times, and studied the art of approaching very seriously. I had NO wingmen or friends in this game. I got rejected a few times, in a way that the girl would just say I'm busy, have a bf, cringe and walk away, etc.

But then I got good, I went out with this HB6 blond girl on 3 dates, and she told me she was attracted to me, but she had her issues about relationships or doing anything intimate. We are still friends. I went out with another HB8 after a while. She gave me all the IOIs, but she was too young and inexperienced in the dating/bf-gf scene, so her comfort levels on sex/relationships were quite low. Same thing happened recently with another HB8.

Now, in the meantime, I have picked up many other girls as well, with proper IOIs, and legit #s, but things didnt work out, since they stay deep into the city, and I do not have a car. All sorts of technical problems. But I would rank my skills to be good atm. And after landing a job, I should have all these technical problems (car, money etc) resolved.

But at the moment, I am a virgin, with average build, in a sea of UFC type dudes, and hot HB9s and 10s, so I feel this inferiority complex sometimes, due to all sorts of lame reasons.

Now I know how to get into high inner game state, but somewhere deep inside I never seem to forget about this big ball of insecurity withing me - being a virgin + average build.

I know it's just BS in my own head, but I hope to hear some honest first hand motivation.. that would be really helpful. How do I remain at a high inner game level, knowing I have this onus of virginity, and be alpha around guys who are twice my build?

Last edited:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry daygame...I havent been here for awhile.

First I will update then I will answer your story.

I am doing pretty good in school, B average in most classes except History which is an aditorium type class so I am still getting use to that but other then that school is going pretty well for me for now.

Now the women...

Basically I am tired of all the women in my classes cause I just got bored of them and seeing them every time in class just got me fed up with them so I am looking outside of class now.

In first period I just stopped talking to the girls I wanted to **** cause they have nothing going for themselves that I am interested in , the only one I am talking to is a friend that I made in the beginning of class and she is pretty cool.

In my second period I dont see any girls that peak my interest and the only two girls that do look good , 1 is married which I stopped trying since it's more of a hassle just for a measly fvck from a slvt and the other is an AW like I said...with a deep voice funny story about her though.

In my third period well I got tired of going for women in this class...I do talk to everyone in the class I can but I was bored of doing it funny story though.

Remember when I said that I liked a girl cause of her face? Well I sat in front of her (Auditorium remember) and when she sat down I started talking to her

ME: Hey ...amanda right?
(I introduced myself earlier)
HER: Ya...
ME: What's my name?
HER: ...Robert
ME:...WOW ..Your WAY off ...hahahah
HER: Ya I just got lots of things to remember
Freeze her out
ME: Whatever, Too bad I was going to hit on you but now I just dont think your worth it...sorry.
HER:....well I....
I turn around and cut her off mid sentence and start to talk to my friend next to me about what we I did during the weekend, and now she looks at me all the time....haha stupid hoes.

In my fourth period I am actually interested in (ART) Funny that most people dont even care to be in that class and are just there for the credit....pathetic. I have 2 friends that are girls (Not trying anything both married and for a long time actually and not very good looking) and always sit with them cause they take very good notes.

I dont know if I already told you but there was a girl in that class that I liked and decided to sit next to her to talk to her, she said she had a boyfriend and was texting him, I grabbed the phone and I guess she told him about me since he said not to do anything stupid....so I just gave her back her phone and sat with my friends during class...haha.

Ohh and the story about the AW...

TODAY we had a test in 4th and the AW RARELY ever comes so she's walking down the hall (The door was open and I could hear her deep voice)
HER: Hey I'll be right out you gonna wait?
GUY: Ya just hurry up your coming right back out right
HER: YA
She walks up to the door opens it alittle , I stare at her and she mouths
HER: **** WE HAVE A TEST
She walks back out and talks to the guy
HER: We have a test today
GUY: So what you gonna do
HER: I dont know
GUY:Do you even have your book
HER:YA
GUY:Well whats the point of taking the test lets just leave.
SHe never comes back in ....HAHAHAHAH I started laughing during the test at how pathetic she was oh well she's wasting money so whatever.

Now the real fun begins.

Last weekend I decided to go to the Beach to wake board and parasail well at least learn and try , now to ME it was a fun day but for experienced people it would have looked like I was doing a really bad job and just giving the sport a bad name. Well when I was messing around (Now I was alone and it didnt matter to me since I was having fun) but when I was coming in off the beach I saw this really cute petite brunette looking at me smiling so I decided to smile and wave while I mouth "Hello." She started to blush and looked away and I saw her peeking at me while I was putting stuff in my car...

She walks over..

HER: Hi, I saw you out there that looks like fun
ME: It IS fun you should give it a try, maybe your boyfriend can take you out some time..I know a girl like you likes to have fun.
HER: HAHA Ya I do like having fun but I dont have a boyfriend and I would be afraid to do it alone.
I continue to put up my stuff and she leans on my car...guess he was staying for a while...she was with friends but they were doing something else i guess.
ME: I see well that is a real pickle..haha.
HER: ya tell me about it.
ME: How about I take you sometime, I know you'll have fun with me.
HER: YA that's GREAT!
ME: But I usually start really early so the best thing would be if you came with me to my place spent the night and then just drive out here with me.
HER: Well I dont know , my friends and I are doing something later tonight...how about you just call me in the morning.
ME: HAha no that's ok...usually people dont like being woken up in the morning that early by a phone call if you know what I mean...so how about here have my number and if you REALLY want to have fun then call me before 9.

I give her my number on a piece of paper

ME: Ok well it seems like your friends are waiting for you so I think you should go back , wouldnt want them worrying about you.
HER:...Ya your right ..ok bye.
I get in my car and go eat.....It seems that if your really having fun you get hungry really fast. I decide to go to a seafood place )lol( and order the Salmon (Grilled) and the all you can eat friend shrimp. Ohh man I know it was bad to eat the fried shrimp but it was sooooo GOOD, haha during the meal though I flirt with the waitress a little and just look out the window towards the pier and relax.

I think I got there at maybe 1:30 and left at 4....lol, it felt good just to relax and think of my life. I get back to my condo maybe around 5 and decide to get the most of the place and go and swim in the swimming pool. I was having fun just swimming around and overall just having fun when some people get to the pool (4 guys, 5 girls) and hang out at the jacuzzi. I didnt get fazed by this and just went about my business...when the girls started talking about me and looking in my direction, I wanted to try a backflip since I've never done one before and I do a decent one..haha pretty crazy. When I get up and start to dry off (Was going to walk on the beach and then come back so the group could be gone plus it was dusk) when two of the girls came over and asked...

HER: Hey can you teach me how to do that backflip?
Friend: Ya it looked fun!
ME: ...Sure haha lets go
We get to the top and I tell them to how to do it (Well my way I suppose) and I tell them to tuck in their legs and the dont understand so Just decide to put my hands on their legs and backs and flip them myself.

They do a pretty good backflip with my help and their friends cheer and 5 minutes later I am in their little group, I wasnt really paying attention they were talking about getting drunk later tonight...I was bored so I just told them later and was walking to the beach when one of the girls that I helped flip asked if she could come with me to walk.

We walk and were just talking about random stuff when I get a call from the girl earlier she said that was couldnt make it so I just said whatever and hung up.

Girl walking with me: Who was that?
ME: Some girl I just met today
HB: Oh really wow your a player huh
ME: Eh girls are just attracted to me
HB: HAHA your ****y arent you
ME: YA I am I just know what I want in life...you seem to have taken a fancy to me havent you.
HB: "Blushes" Shut up I just met you "Punches arm"
ME: HAHA it's alright I wont hold it against you, so why did you come with me I thought you guys were having a big night tonight gettin drunk.
HB: Ohh I dont know not really my thing plus I wanted to come walk on the beach.
WE talk for a while and make our way back to the condo when...

ME: Well we are back...what room you guys staying in I wouldnt want you getting hurt out here ..who knows what kind of crazy people are out and about tonight.
HB: Ya really I wouldnt want to be alone right now...b23
We get to her place and she turns around
ME: Well it was fun getting to know you better
HB: Ya you too , what you doing tonight?
ME: I dont know yet....why you wanna see what I'm going to do tonight?
HB;...maybe
I decide to make my move and make out with her at her front door...she responds pretty well.

We get to my place and she is all over me....we fvck till 2 and she falls asleep ...

I wake up at 6:15 and since there really wasnt anything in my room of value I leave her a note saying that she can stay if she wants or if she wants to leave she can just to lock up.

I have fun again just like yesterday and pick up some food to make at my place (Salad, Splaghetti, Chicken Breast)

I get to my place and see that she left with a note of her own.

"Hey I had lots of fun last night , I left to check out what my friends are up to . I dont know if you want me to come by again but I will be down at the pool again tonight so if you want to hang out again I will be down there. I decide that it's worth one last fvkc and decide to meet her down there again....I meet her and bring her back this time she is wearing a really nice skirt with black panties , I make the food and we eat and watch "Hot Fuzz," lol and then fvck again...pretty good as opposed to the women I have had in the past.

We wake up in the morning say our goodbyes and I come back home.. It was a good weekend and I am hoping to go back again soon. I will update again soon.

Good luck and hope you guys have better luck then I have.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your FRs is better than watching a romantic comedy.. I think I got my motivation. I am sorry for whining so much on your awesome thread.. it just happens to me sometimes. But seriously, great stuff dude... you are a true player.. i am inspired.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. lots of suspense...at the end u get it done.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon,

i posted in your journal a few months ago..

good to see your stilll going strong....

I have to tell you , this thread is one of the biggest motivational threads in the forum

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
UPDATE!!!

Since I made that Plentyoffish thing I messaged girls I thought were cute just to see how it would work and I get mostly no replys.......I then got a 27 yr old chick that only wanted sex to give me her number and to meet up so we can and this is my words "Fvck" lol. Now she is pretty cute and I didnt want to make it obvious but she looked like a fvcking nice fbvck! I decide to meet up with her last night at 10pm and just get straight to fvkcing, now I get there and she has on lingerie (Guess she has no life) and we begin to fvck in first 5 mins (Honestly) and we are doing our thing and then she gets a call, she ignores it and it doesnt bother me .......then it keeps ringing the whole night I finally just say answer it. She answers it but I continue to fvck her (Hey like I care about her life right!) and she's actually talking pretty decently saying "It' over" and **** like that so I decide to do the same thing I did to the other girl and fvck her harder she starts to not be able to handle it and drops the phone and she is moaning loudly saying "I'm cumming" ....Fast forward to like 15 min's.......This pounding on the door I know it's trouble and throw her off me, I begin to get my pants on getting ready for some trouble, she say's it her old BF and he's scrawny she opens the door while I am sitting on the couch(Didnt get to her bed lol and she lied about him being scrawny he was pertty built) he pushes her out of the way and just goes straight for me!!! lol. (Due to my past I know how to defend myself..not martial arts expert but I do know how to incapacitate someone sorta like a jumble of random things) He throws the first punch with full force and I take it (I took 3 hits so incase I have to go to court I can say SelfDefense ..gotta remember cover all bases) By this time I am fed up and ready he throws another punch I counter and take him down and break his wrist he is crying on the floor cussing...I laugh and I tell the girl to call me when this guy is gone....to my suprise she say's "Hold on." I am in my car by this time when I see her push the guy out of her house and lock the door he is there thinking she is going to help him and she just SKIPS to my car! I take her to a hotel (Covering bases dont want the guy fvcking my place up) and continue to fvck her till 10AM this day.........strange night.

This is why I dont respect women......damn.

I nexted a chick as well because she didnt answer when I called so I just nexted and hopefully I will have better luck this Saturday here is to hoping!

(There is a lot of misspells which I would fix but am in rush sorry guys)

ROFL

This by far has go to make this FR one of the best ever!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
UPdate:

Like I said before I am trying to get my outer appearance to look good so that is why I havent been updating that much.

I had a pretty good time this weekend.

Saturday-

I went out on my usual dj'ng at the mall and the usual....until I got bored of the crap I have in front of me mainly crappy selection of women who think they are to good. I get my cousin and we decide to go to this outlet mall 30mins away.......Right from the get go I see some pretty good women and want to fvck the majority! We decide to separate and go on the prowl...I open a lot of women but only a handful of them hooked, I opened some hispanic girl that was walking by ...

ME: Hey what's your name
HER: Steph
ME: That's a pretty boring name....for now your name is shasha ok
HER:Ok....
ME: So sasha what you doing here and you with anyone?
HER: No just friends
ME: That's boring too....from now on your on a secret mission to get out of here before the ninjas get to you ok..
HER: ok...
ME: So sasha what you doing here today?
She says the thing I told her to and from there we talk for a while...
ME: why dont you come with me for awhile ok
HER: I dont know...
ME: Dont worry I am not a ninja
I hold out my arm...she takes it and I take her to a bathroom and fvck her...I cvm and leave her on the bathroom floor in a stall......funny thing is my cousin is coming into the same room with another girl(Pretty cute) lol.

I am walking around with a sugarfree redbull( My family has diabetes so I am trying to watch out) and open a mommy....ohh man you should have seen her nice bubbly butt. I talk to her and open her and for some reason she starts to talk about her sons and how they are so young.....I plow and she says
HER: Hey you wanna see something?
ME: Sure
HER: Follow me
I follow her to a dressing room and she sits me down and pulls up her skirt and shows me a tattoo of I think a butterfly lol ( Sorry it was very very weird and I wasnt really paying to much attention to that) I say cool and she says yep and starts to put her skirt back down to which I reply.
ME: Pick your skirt back up I thought I saw something
She does and I start to eat her out and fvck her.....End.

Sunday-

I wake up and my d1ck is throbbing! I dont do anything but work out some more and then go out for a while. My cousin and I go to Pizza Hut and we see 2 College girlys so we TELL them to come sit with us if they wanna have fun or stay sitting where they are at and be bored....they come. We talk for a while but I am not feeling the girl I am talking to but my cuz is all over his girl. Fast Forward to 15mins later.....my cuz is fvcking his girl in the bathroom.....when 2 guys come walking in aparrently they are the girls boyfriends so I say hi and they sit somewhere else. Cuz and girl come out and each goes seperate ways.....

Fast forward to 6pm....cuz gets a call from the girl from PH.....the guy found out and now wants to fight my cuz. My cuz has no experience fighting so I decide that if it gets to bad that I will step in.

15mins later

Guy gets to the place we are at....and just starts fighting with my cuz....cuz is holding his own until the guy pulls out a bat....I decide to step in and since I was behind him I was easily able to take away the bat. Needless to say I took care of him and my cuz is bloody so I give him a napkin, the girl goes to her BF and I tell my cuz to leave ....my cousin looks back at the girl and the guy and utters "So much for a lousy lay from an ugly girl hahahahha." She looks stunned and starts to cry lol.

I didnt DJ alot but I will get back in the swing of things again soon lol....later guys hopefully you have better luck later.

If this is a true story you a frgging master, no friggin lie
my question is how hot where they though?

The fact that you ****ed two chicks u met in one day, is beyond amazing, you my friend need to run yor own seminar

EVERYONE WE ARE WATCHING A MASTER IN THE MAKING

AMAZING

*GRABS POPCORN CONTINUES TO READ FROM PAGE 6*

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RESPECT JOn RESPECT!!!

I just read the entire thread took me 3 hours (I'm at work)
Dude what got you to where you are today is your Prestinent "I don't give a fcuk" attidude, that confidence, gives you you're swag and ladies love a man with balls.

When you broke down on page 3 I belive, I could relate because I broke down three days ago on another site, how I was approaching women, being social, doing this and that, but I wasn't getting anything, I mean sure I can get a hb7/8 number but they would flake, and I was gettng frustarted. But reading your post, Is such a big Fing motivator, its all about being presistient and just sticking with it. I know thanks to this site I've learned so much more about the game. But most of all something you said (something I said from the beginning) is to have fun, keep up with this journal its a classic

peace

Solo

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur one of kind Jon as usual. I still in the journey too man...i'll be able to see those same heights as u eventually...gonna update all the stuff i've done from April to Now by the end of the year lol But man...I really like ur last FR too :-D

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA thanks guys sorry I havent been here in a while just school work , it changed my schedule a lot more then I expected.

Solomon I will reply to your answers in order.
1. The girls from pizza hut, I cant really remember so I asked my cuz...he said maybe a low 6..he said they were the typical college girl no tits and barely any butt with freckles on her back....lol. That's why I wasnt into to them I'm more into asians, mommys and asian mommys lol.

2....Huh guess there was only 1 question haha.

NOW I have something to say that has been irritating me for awhile now since I've been checking back and forth on the site...

lots of people on here compare themselves to someone else.

I mean I have seen maybe 10 posts every 3 days about how someone wants to be like this guy or how they want to be like "Tyler Durden," Or some other "DJ-esque," Person. Then after awhile they feel worthless because they think they are a failure cause they ARENT that guy!

Now I'm NOT saying that you SHOULDNT give yourself a goal on what you want to be in the future but dont let that be your whole life, I mean yes it's cool to want to be tyler but after awhile of crashing and burning and no results you start to feel bad about yourself and think your worthless cause you are not tyler.

I think the BEST thing lots of guys can don on here is DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

That's IT!

I think that if people on here only compared themselves to themselves from 2 or 3 months back before they found this site they would feel a WHOLE TON better then if they compared themselves to someone else. I mean imagine you compare yourself to tyler...the guy gots it all hes cool in his own right and has not a care in the world....while you are on the road to djism and you are crashing and burning on every set you do....now how would YOU feel after a while?

Then take the same scenario and compare yourself to yourself BEFORE you found this site. You would feel good because back then you probably wouldnt have opened that 7 or 8 in the corner staring at you , or maybe you would still be pining over that girl you have the biggest crush on while she cares nothing for you and probably gets fvcked every night while you what cry at night and check every 10 minutes to see if she sent you a myspace message. But NOW you totally forgot about her and laugh at yourself when you think about how funny that was.

I know lots of people probably wont read this but I felt that I needed to say something and I hope that some people understood what I was talking about and I hope it helps them in the future.

I will update on Friday night while I'm watching Stargate what I've done for the past couple of weeks so I'll see you in 3 days.

Good luck guys and hope you have better luck then I do.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n i never replied to your thread but I always read your updates on it. Mad respect! You live a very eventful life my friend and you are an inspiration to any aspiring DJ.

The quality that you possess that most people don't have, is a strong sense of self-worth. You won't let a woman disrespect you because you have high standards for yourself. You will call her out on her bullsh!t.

Also since all you want to do is just enjoy life, you don't care about the results. This laid-back attitude is very attractive as you seem non-threatening and very fun to be around.

It would be very interesting to go partyin with ya man haha

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
HAHA thanks guys sorry I havent been here in a while just school work , it changed my schedule a lot more then I expected.

Solomon I will reply to your answers in order.
1. The girls from pizza hut, I cant really remember so I asked my cuz...he said maybe a low 6..he said they were the typical college girl no tits and barely any butt with freckles on her back....lol. That's why I wasnt into to them I'm more into asians, mommys and asian mommys lol.

2....Huh guess there was only 1 question haha.

NOW I have something to say that has been irritating me for awhile now since I've been checking back and forth on the site...

lots of people on here compare themselves to someone else.

I mean I have seen maybe 10 posts every 3 days about how someone wants to be like this guy or how they want to be like "Tyler Durden," Or some other "DJ-esque," Person. Then after awhile they feel worthless because they think they are a failure cause they ARENT that guy!

Now I'm NOT saying that you SHOULDNT give yourself a goal on what you want to be in the future but dont let that be your whole life, I mean yes it's cool to want to be tyler but after awhile of crashing and burning and no results you start to feel bad about yourself and think your worthless cause you are not tyler.

I think the BEST thing lots of guys can don on here is DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

That's IT!

I think that if people on here only compared themselves to themselves from 2 or 3 months back before they found this site they would feel a WHOLE TON better then if they compared themselves to someone else. I mean imagine you compare yourself to tyler...the guy gots it all hes cool in his own right and has not a care in the world....while you are on the road to djism and you are crashing and burning on every set you do....now how would YOU feel after a while?

Then take the same scenario and compare yourself to yourself BEFORE you found this site. You would feel good because back then you probably wouldnt have opened that 7 or 8 in the corner staring at you , or maybe you would still be pining over that girl you have the biggest crush on while she cares nothing for you and probably gets fvcked every night while you what cry at night and check every 10 minutes to see if she sent you a myspace message. But NOW you totally forgot about her and laugh at yourself when you think about how funny that was.

I know lots of people probably wont read this but I felt that I needed to say something and I hope that some people understood what I was talking about and I hope it helps them in the future.

I will update on Friday night while I'm watching Stargate what I've done for the past couple of weeks so I'll see you in 3 days.

Good luck guys and hope you have better luck then I do.

Hey Jon

I think its a respect factor, when you were a kid you probably wanted to be Michael Jordan why? he was the best bball player. So why not model yourself after the best? Or in football it was Joe Montana. We sorta wanna emulate our idols because we look up to them, they have that something that we wish we had.

Personally I look up to my natural friends in the game, and I even started mimicking some of their mannerisms, call me weird, but I have/had tons of respect for them, then I realized my game is different from theirs, sure in some aspect it was similar but it was different as well. Hence I wanna be my own man!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday.

Ok I'm back a little early since Stargate is in 30 minutes but here nonetheless.

Solomon- Yes I agree that it IS cool to look up to some people but that's NOT what I'm saying. I am saying in terms of DJ , you wanna be a cool guy but when you crash and burn so much you start to doubt yourself and wonder if you will ever be good with women and THAT is what I was trying to say.

But if you wanna keep talking about it you can, hell I invite ANYONE that reads my log to write some stuff...if you wanna talk about anything you can I wont mind seeing as how not lots of people read my log.

Now onto the update.

I've been gone for a while and I havent really done anything as much as I would have liked but still had some fun where I could.

Class is going allright and the women in the class are as boring as ever except for one.

In my 2nd period class I have "Speech," (PERFECT place to show your confidence) and I had an oral speech to give which was pretty good decided to go with a light hearted speech about panda bears..the women in the class ate it up as expected which opened up a set.

There is one girl in that class that is so good looking but she already said she had a boyfriend so I never really tried since I was bored but she came up to me after class..

HER: Hey that was a cute speech
ME: Thanks I'm glad you liked it , it was for the girls in the class anyways.
HER: Aww thanks (Hug)
ME: So it was THAT good huh? I chuckle
HER: Yes it was adorable
ME: Well I have to get to class walk me to my class ok
HER: Sure! :)

We walk to my class and we are talking and laughing about the speeches we saw.

ME: Well we are here, what class you got?
HER: Math
ME: Ohh that sucks, what you doing on the weekend?
HER: I dont know probably nothing my boyfriend doesnt do anything (IOI?)
ME: Oh really well here give me your number and I'll make sure you have fun
HER: ....I dont know
ME: Dont worry , I wont try anything your not really my type I just figured you'd like to have fun but if not whatever.
HER:....
I could tell my comment aggitated her since she gave me her number extremely fast.
HER: Ok here it is....you going to call me tonight?
ME: I dont know yet, why?
HER: Cause I want to do something tonight!
ME: We will see then...later
I decided not to give her a hug since she tried to LMR me.

Class ends and while I'm walking to my last class I see a pretty cute girl so I decide to open.

ME: Hey your in art right?
HER: Ya
ME: Was the test hard?
HER:No not really just the essay

We talk for awhile and part ways since I WILL see her again.

Fast forward to 10Pm

I decide to call the gril from class while I'm at Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends, I tell her to meet me here and she agrees after awhile.

She gets there wearing some pretty skimp clothes for a girl that has a boyfriend, I play with her before she sits down.

ME: Must be cold
HER: Why?
ME: Cause your nipples are showing

Everyone looks and freaks...lol.
She sits down though lol

HER: Shut up!! She punches my arm lightly
ME: HAHA it's cool want my jacket?
HER: Yes!!

We have fun for awhile till I get bored and tell her that we should get out of here.

HER: Ok

We get outside and she says where too and I say my place.

HER: What we going to do there?
ME: What do you think we are going to do at my place?
HER: ...I dont know that's why I'm asking
ME: Guess
HER:....
She stares at me for awhile
HER:....I'm not like that
ME: Like what?
HER: I am not going to have sex with you.
ME: ...Fine, I could care less if you do or not, BUT I'M going to my place you can either accompany me there OR go back home I'm sure someone is waiting for you.

I decide to start walking to my car since I am tired of LMR.

HER: Wait! I'll go but I'll be watching you!

15 minutes later...

We get to my place and before I could pass my couch we are groping each other. This goes on for awhile until I get her shirt off. Everything is going good until she gets a call....her boyfriend. Needless to say her LMR goes into overdrive and she has a change of heart ....

Misson Failed.

New day.

I keep going to school and see the girl I was talking to about the art test and talk to her again in passing. We talk forawhile and I can see some guys looking at her I guess wanting a piece of that ass lol.

I ask her what she is doing later and she says nothing...I get her number.

I call her and we set something up...(my place dinner, she brings movie)

She gets to my place wearing a really really tight pair of jeans and a very low cut shirt...she brings Sweeny todd...lol.

I make ...I forgot what it's called right now but If someone really wants to know I have the cookbook in the kitchen (Getting into cooking ) . She LOVES that I know how to cook and wants to help, I decide to give her some mindless task of setting up the table lol.

49 Mintues later.

We are done eating and watching the show (The show has some cool songs) but I am not really focused on that right now and am trying to get a peek at her perky tits. She sees me looking.

HER: Are you trying to look at my tits?
ME: Yup
HER: I'm not that kind of girl!
ME: What? What are you talking about?
HER: I'm not that KIND OF GIRL!
I decide to have fun with her
ME: ....Umm yes you are, you have tits so you ARE that type of girl...hahahahah

She gets furious!

HER: Shut up!!!!!
She starts hitting me and since I was next to her she is now on TOP of me, she figures out where she is at and stops.....and we start making out. It was the most quickest changes of moods I have EVER witnessed! Needless to say we fvck till I think 2 I cant remember but she said she had to sleep for a test tomorrow so it wasnt that long.

Next day...

I take her to school since I have school as well and I give her a piggy back ride to my class and tell her I will call her sometime she kisses my cheek and I go into class.

End.

I have gotten 4 girls numbers but 3 of them flaked so I guess those are some crashes and burns.

This weekend I am going to go out and try to pick up some girls hopefully I can find an asian girly but otherwise I'll be on the prowl.

I should be here for awhile so if you have any questions I'll be here.

Allright guys I'll update on Sunday.

Good luck and hope you guys have better luck then I do.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday

I went to the mall to check out the women and none of them looked at all good for my taste so I decided to go somewhere else which was a different towns mall.

I walked around and had all my sets fail on me maybe 6 sets and 6 crash and burns.

Oh well.

I felt like being alone so I decided to just come home.

Sunday

I started late, I had to get a pink shirt for school (Not an assignment but group thing , the square)

I get to the mall and get a pretty good thing going with one girl but it leads nowhere, onward.

I see a cute older women (5.9, nice face, no butt , no tits)

ME: Hey excuse me
HER: Yes
ME: I have this thing that if I see a cute girl I come up to them and meet them, and I think you look extremely cute.
HER: Thank you!
We talk for awhile.
ME: Well I have to go but I want to do something with you to get to know you better, lets do something next weekend.
HER: Oh sorry I dont live here.
ME: Oh well that ruins my plans, haha well you looked really cute and I wanted to take you out.
HER: Sorry.
ME: No problem, later.

After that there was noone else but one milf asian mommy!!!!!!!

The only problem was she had I suppse her daughter with her so for the longest time I was contemplating going and talking to her but in the end I decided that the little girl would be a **** block cause she was there so I decided not too....but man you should have seen her nice face , nice short shorts, nice big butt...ohh man!

Other then that I have just been getting my body better and better for Summer and Spring Break. My gains arent really that big but they are alot then I had before,

Squat-125
Deadlift-120
Bench: 125
Incline-115
Decline-130

I'm not ashamed for the low weight since I am like only 9 months into my regimine and still getting everything down pat (the squats and deadlift were the hardest to learn thats' why the low weight) I DO look better then before which is a HUGE plus and the looks from women are getting more frequent which is a big plus.

Right NOW in life I am really looking for an asian girl to have as my top priority plate , and I have found an asian mommy (Looks really old maybe 40+ but damn her butt is sooo juicy) and havent made a move yet but will soon. Other then that I guess anything I find I will devour lol.

Oh speaking of that...I have started to go eat a chinese place and they have a mongolian girll and I get that ALL the time....(Beef,chicken,veggies, noodles) ...I want to know is this good to eat or am I eating something super bad? I think I read something that chinese food was bad for you but I thought it was just the buffet stuff , I DO eat a little fried rice (No steamed) but other then that it's 2 FULL plates of mongolian girll.

Ok , I will update on Sunday cause I dont think I will update for Black Friday, might update Wednesday thought BEFORE Thanksgiving.

Ok later guys Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have better luck in the field then I did.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a sexual yoda. Keep these FRs coming. You are an inspiration. :up:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always impressed with your FR. Keep it up.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys been awhile

I havent updated and dont HAVE an update since I've been massively sick since Monday. Basically I was sick from Monday-Sunday and I didnt even eat thanksgiving lunch (I go to parents house cause we have thanksgiving at 1,2 PM) ...so I barely did anything.

I DID have a couple of sets the following couple of days like Friday, and yesterday. I found a pretty good opener that worked PHENOMONINALLY and it was unintentional.

I was with a friend and we were walking in Target and I DIDNT KNOW that some girl was behind me with a shopping cart (Older girl maybe 6.5 decent) and I said..

ME: Do you get the feeling we are being followed?
I turn around and me and the girl stare at each other for like 5 seconds and I start laughing.

I dont know WHY I said that but I just did and turned around and got an awesome reaction!

ME: HAHA are you following us?
HER: Shut up no!
ME: you liar!!!

I walk up to her and punch her shoulder lightly
HER: Your so bad!
SHe punches back

ME: .....what is THIS!!!!
I see a box of lube (Cant remember what it's called )

HER: Ohh you shouldnt be looking in there!
ME: Well I've seen it now and you HAVE to tell me what is going on tonight now!
HER: If you must know it's a gag gift for my neice.
ME: Uhhuh it's ok were adults , well you are I am a kid with lots of stamina and endurance hahaha.
HER: I see
ME: Well what are you doing tonight anyways because I think your pretty cute and wanna get to know you better.
HER: ....I'm not doing anything tonight, but your going to just drop your friend like that?
ME: No I wasnt going to just up and leave with you right now your silly, (I nudge her a little with my butt) but later on in the evening when I am alone I'll meet up with you (It was already 8pm lol)
HER:....ok here is my number
ME: I start to call it and call it in her face but I start to cough
HER: Aww your sick cutie? (........didnt expect the cutie)
ME: A little , you gonna make me better?
HER: Maybe

It's her real number and I say my bye's but since I am sick I didnt really wanna go to her house so I wanted to push the envelope.

I hug her and whisper.
ME: When we get togethor maybe you should think about getting another bottle of (lube, I said the name though) because I am seriously gonna keep you up all night.
The funny part is she said ok cutie and pinched my butt, still not use to that.

Due to the fact that I CALLED HER she had my number so when it was 2am and I forgot about callinger her I was suprised when I get the phone call from HER.

HER: Hey you liar I thought you were going to call me!!!!
ME: I'm sorry babe my coughing was acting up and I didnt want to get my baby sick (Massive lie , I was playing Left4dead at a friends house )
HER: It's ok...I'm kind of bummed thought I was looking forward to you coming over..
ME: To make it up to my baby I'll see if I can fit you in Tomorrow (Saturday) ok?
HER: You sure?
ME: I promise

Funny thing is I lost my voice RIGHT when I got off the phone , like I couldnt even hear myself! lol.
Saturday

I went to work out since I didnt do it at all the whole week since I was sick and I am massively sore even now lol. I didnt do anything after that until around 8 and called .....I think her name was stacy lol.

ME: Hey stacy what you up to?
HER: Nothing really why????
ME: Cause I was thinking about either you coming over or me going over there watching a movie and cooking and afterwards...well I'll decide on that when the time comes hahaha.
HER: .....I dont know you did mess up yesterday
ME: ya and right now I am trying to make it up to you but if you insist I will just change my plans.
HER: NO come over here ok!

45 minutes go by (I got lost lol)

I get to her place finally
HER: Finally where were you!!
ME: I was lost hahaha you gave me bad directions!
I was literally going around in circles and passed her house 5 times lol

45 minutes go by again and we are done eating and we are watching Iron man.

It's 10:34 by the time I make my move, I just said
ME: Hey
HER: ?
I kiss her and she approves we make out for a while until I want to suck on her tits. She stops me from taking off her top and says
HER: Wait , I want to show you something
ME: OK

She runs to the bedroom and changes (I dont know what it's called but it's the one where it covers the tits and its like a netting going down her stomach usually fluffy with matching panties)

I walk into her bedroom and she is changing really fast and I actually see that she DID buy an extra set of lube which I will make her use.

ME: what you doing?
HER: NO you were suppose to wait oustide...you ruined the suprise!!!!
ME: It's ok
I Walk up to her and pick her up and have her sandwiched between me and the wall...we start to make out...her outfit is on but very very slopply lol.

We go at it and it freaked me out cause she brought out a vibrator that she wanted me to use on her which I agreed to....I double pen'd which she LOVED...funny thing is she passed out literally while calling me the WRONG NAME!!!!!

It was fun especially since I did NOT expect to fvck her since I barely got to know her throughout the day (we were texting back and forth a little before I got to the gym( but I could tell she wanted some c0ck since when me and my friend got the target I saw her staring at some guys and actually saw her rubbing her legs togethor....lol plus the fact that I got her to tell me she hasnt had sex in 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better today but I didnt do anything today, I will update Friday ...

Later guys hope you have better luck then I do .

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Hey guys been awhile

I havent updated and dont HAVE an update since I've been massively sick since Monday. Basically I was sick from Monday-Sunday and I didnt even eat thanksgiving lunch (I go to parents house cause we have thanksgiving at 1,2 PM) ...so I barely did anything.

I DID have a couple of sets the following couple of days like Friday, and yesterday. I found a pretty good opener that worked PHENOMONINALLY and it was unintentional.

I was with a friend and we were walking in Target and I DIDNT KNOW that some girl was behind me with a shopping cart (Older girl maybe 6.5 decent) and I said..

ME: Do you get the feeling we are being followed?
I turn around and me and the girl stare at each other for like 5 seconds and I start laughing.

I dont know WHY I said that but I just did and turned around and got an awesome reaction!

ME: HAHA are you following us?
HER: Shut up no!
ME: you liar!!!

I walk up to her and punch her shoulder lightly
HER: Your so bad!
SHe punches back

ME: .....what is THIS!!!!
I see a box of lube (Cant remember what it's called )

HER: Ohh you shouldnt be looking in there!
ME: Well I've seen it now and you HAVE to tell me what is going on tonight now!
HER: If you must know it's a gag gift for my neice.
ME: Uhhuh it's ok were adults , well you are I am a kid with lots of stamina and endurance hahaha.
HER: I see
ME: Well what are you doing tonight anyways because I think your pretty cute and wanna get to know you better.
HER: ....I'm not doing anything tonight, but your going to just drop your friend like that?
ME: No I wasnt going to just up and leave with you right now your silly, (I nudge her a little with my butt) but later on in the evening when I am alone I'll meet up with you (It was already 8pm lol)
HER:....ok here is my number
ME: I start to call it and call it in her face but I start to cough
HER: Aww your sick cutie? (........didnt expect the cutie)
ME: A little , you gonna make me better?
HER: Maybe

It's her real number and I say my bye's but since I am sick I didnt really wanna go to her house so I wanted to push the envelope.

I hug her and whisper.
ME: When we get togethor maybe you should think about getting another bottle of (lube, I said the name though) because I am seriously gonna keep you up all night.
The funny part is she said ok cutie and pinched my butt, still not use to that.

Due to the fact that I CALLED HER she had my number so when it was 2am and I forgot about callinger her I was suprised when I get the phone call from HER.

HER: Hey you liar I thought you were going to call me!!!!
ME: I'm sorry babe my coughing was acting up and I didnt want to get my baby sick (Massive lie , I was playing Left4dead at a friends house )
HER: It's ok...I'm kind of bummed thought I was looking forward to you coming over..
ME: To make it up to my baby I'll see if I can fit you in Tomorrow (Saturday) ok?
HER: You sure?
ME: I promise

Funny thing is I lost my voice RIGHT when I got off the phone , like I couldnt even hear myself! lol.
Saturday

I went to work out since I didnt do it at all the whole week since I was sick and I am massively sore even now lol. I didnt do anything after that until around 8 and called .....I think her name was stacy lol.

ME: Hey stacy what you up to?
HER: Nothing really why????
ME: Cause I was thinking about either you coming over or me going over there watching a movie and cooking and afterwards...well I'll decide on that when the time comes hahaha.
HER: .....I dont know you did mess up yesterday
ME: ya and right now I am trying to make it up to you but if you insist I will just change my plans.
HER: NO come over here ok!

45 minutes go by (I got lost lol)

I get to her place finally
HER: Finally where were you!!
ME: I was lost hahaha you gave me bad directions!
I was literally going around in circles and passed her house 5 times lol

45 minutes go by again and we are done eating and we are watching Iron man.

It's 10:34 by the time I make my move, I just said
ME: Hey
HER: ?
I kiss her and she approves we make out for a while until I want to suck on her tits. She stops me from taking off her top and says
HER: Wait , I want to show you something
ME: OK

She runs to the bedroom and changes (I dont know what it's called but it's the one where it covers the tits and its like a netting going down her stomach usually fluffy with matching panties)

I walk into her bedroom and she is changing really fast and I actually see that she DID buy an extra set of lube which I will make her use.

ME: what you doing?
HER: NO you were suppose to wait oustide...you ruined the suprise!!!!
ME: It's ok
I Walk up to her and pick her up and have her sandwiched between me and the wall...we start to make out...her outfit is on but very very slopply lol.

We go at it and it freaked me out cause she brought out a vibrator that she wanted me to use on her which I agreed to....I double pen'd which she LOVED...funny thing is she passed out literally while calling me the WRONG NAME!!!!!

It was fun especially since I did NOT expect to fvck her since I barely got to know her throughout the day (we were texting back and forth a little before I got to the gym( but I could tell she wanted some c0ck since when me and my friend got the target I saw her staring at some guys and actually saw her rubbing her legs togethor....lol plus the fact that I got her to tell me she hasnt had sex in 3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better today but I didnt do anything today, I will update Friday ...

Later guys hope you have better luck then I do .

lol @ you picking up freaks at Target niceness
However lol @ her saying she hasn't had "****" in 3 years, come on Jon I know you don't believe it yourself......

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do better than us even though you are sick. Thanks for sharing.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your skills are really great...even when ur half a live haha. Maybe i should start implementing sexual innuendo in my interactions cuz mine seem to just be about anything but i think they lack sexual tension till the day 2....which is where i usually do it. Plus pulling from the day has always been my ultimate dream(night is my goal too) and u just doing it so consistenly has gotten me even more motivated than ever to go for it
:).

Keep it up man!

Oh yea....im def gonna try doing things like urs when i graduate college, as these college girls...its hard to meet up with them at ur place first unless u meet up with them at a lower key spot first. But maybe its just a limiting belief of mine. Wat u say Jono :)