J0n's Field Report Log

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i just finished read this last page (someday I'll read the rest) and i just want to say that it is a great read. keep doing this ;)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday

I thought I was going to do lots of sets but I went to work out in the morning and was wiped out the rest of the day so I didnt do lots....

I did do one that was pretty decent

Walk up

ME: Hey excuse me
HER: Yes?
ME: I have this thing that when I see a cute girl...."Smile" you know where this is going haha
HER: "Smile"
ME: My name is jon
"Handshake"
HER: I forgot her name like in 3 minutes during the convo
ME: So you here with anyone?
HER: No
ME: I see well whatcha reading?
HER: FLuffy

We talk forawhile , she brings up the fact that she has a boyfriend and I plow...she seems to like me, I amog her bf a little and get her to spill the beans on the type of guys she likes (It's those guys that wear those tight ass pants with long hair usually in their face...ugh) ...I say

ME: So I guess I'm not your type hahahah
HER:"Laughs" I dont know

I ask her what she is doing later tonight and I cant tell she isnt going for it so I ejecct
Ok well it was nice meeting you...blatantly not saying her name bye!!! "Hand shake"

I have a bad time remembering names of women hahaha, I kid you not I DID forget her name in like 2-3 minutes during the convo haha...other then that I had no other sets to look for , ohh she was a decent 8.1....17yr old though ..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Saturday

I thought I was going to do lots of sets but I went to work out in the morning and was wiped out the rest of the day so I didnt do lots....

I did do one that was pretty decent

Walk up

ME: I have this thing that when I see a cute girl...."Smile" you know where this is going haha
HER: "Smile"
ME: My name is jon
"Handshake"
HER: I forgot her name like in 3 minutes during the convo
ME: So you here with anyone?
HER: No
ME: I see well whatcha reading?
HER: FLuffy

We talk forawhile , she brings up the fact that she has a boyfriend and I plow...she seems to like me, I amog her bf a little and get her to spill the beans on the type of guys she likes (It's those guys that wear those tight ass pants with long hair usually in their face...ugh) ...I say

ME: So I guess I'm not your type hahahah
HER:"Laughs" I dont know

I ask her what she is doing later tonight and I cant tell she isnt going for it so I ejecct
Ok well it was nice meeting you...blatantly not saying her name bye!!! "Hand shake"

I have a bad time remembering names of women hahaha, I kid you not I DID forget her name in like 2-3 minutes during the convo haha...other then that I had no other sets to look for , ohh she was a decent 8.1....17yr old though ..

Dude Happens to me all the time, especially durning nightgame
Then I did two things that helped

1. I would say her name agian "oh Jenny? nice to meet you, how did your parents come up wit that name" something like that

2. I stopped drinking as much

But that's night game, I think what happens is that your brain gets so focused on "gaming" you forget the most important part, control the frame don't let it control you

good **** jon!!!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspirational!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I HAD to update my fvcking report cause of this!

Solo your fvcking video is the sh1t, haha I was cracking up the whole time. I dont mean I was laughing to disrespect you I was laughing at the jokes and stuff you were saying it was just funny....

"It smelled like pvssy and candles," THAT was fvcking hilarious.

THIS is what the dj community should be about , having fun getting women and getting a better overall life...

And I gotta be honest the girl you were making out with has to be one of the cutest girls I've ever seen on here....but they had an X but I thought I saw her with a drink....be careful.

ANyway dude that was just awesome and you should do it again dude cause that was pretty cool.

I hope you dont mind but I want to put the link up in my journal for props ...I"ll wait till you reply before I do .

Later dude and keep at it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what up man

j0n024 said:
Update

I HAD to update my fvcking report cause of this!

Solo your fvcking video is the sh1t, haha I was cracking up the whole time. I dont mean I was laughing to disrespect you I was laughing at the jokes and stuff you were saying it was just funny....

"It smelled like pvssy and candles," THAT was fvcking hilarious.

THIS is what the dj community should be about , having fun getting women and getting a better overall life...

And I gotta be honest the girl you were making out with has to be one of the cutest girls I've ever seen on here....but they had an X but I thought I saw her with a drink....be careful.

ANyway dude that was just awesome and you should do it again dude cause that was pretty cool.

I hope you dont mind but I want to put the link up in my journal for props ...I"ll wait till you reply before I do .

Later dude and keep at it.
This thread is classic, and it was a classic moment so why not

I'm saying Jon I wanna see you do a video man, its not that hard, it takes a an hour if you do it crappy, that one took me 3 days because I had the pics in

Peace

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I havent done a whole lot since it was close to the holidays and have noticed lots of women are not really interested in guys during the holidays so I have just walked around and thought about life .

I have been working out which is good and I am sticking to it and see some changes in my body, my diet is getting there but its probably the worst part of my regime.

I am starting to not care more and more about what women think of me , if they think I'm an *******, a d1ck, a cutey, a cool guy, a stud, a FB . Nothing matters to me anymore when it comes to women's opinions of me ...I mean it was low to begin with but now hey you hate me love me whatever if I DONT care for you to bad .

On Christmas I was at my cousins hanging out messing around and told him lets joke around and send out a text to everyone we know saying "Happy New year," Instead of "Merry Christmas." . We did and maybe 3 minutes later I have 15 text messages saying all sorts of stuff . Some went along with it others asked what's going on one in particular I wanted.

HER: Hey its "Merry Christmas," Dummy!
ME: Hey dont call me dummy dummy!
HER: Shut up dummy!
ME: HAHA your such a dummy
ME: So long time no see what you been up to?
HER: Nothing really just hanging out with family you?
5minutes later
ME: Just hanging out doing some crazy stuff I bet you would NEVER do .
HER: Shut up what you do tell me!
ME: Relax so you going to pop any fireworks tonight?
HER: I wish my parents havent bought any yet!
ME: ......your poor I never knew that
HER: Shut up!
ME: What you doing later tonight?
HER: I dont know nothing really why, right now I am bored alone ...why what you going to do?
15 minutes later
(I was talking to family lol)
ME: Probably have some fun....why you wanna have fun with me?
HER: Maybe
ME: HAHA that's cool I know you wanna have fun with me , I can tell it's cool.
HER: Shut up! Come pick me up
ME: .....Why come over here and we will have fun then you can sleep on the couch ok
HER: Who said I was sleeping over?
ME: I did

45 minutes later

Knock Knock

I gave her directions to my cousins house and she met my cousins family and stuff like that (She had on like a skirt of santa clause with the hat ...oh it wasnt cold on christmas )

We are hanging out when I get bored so we drive to my place and she follows, we make out once we get inside and the rest is the same. What was funny though is she MADE me look at her panties, they were rudoulph the red nose reindeer panties it was funny.

I should be going out 2morrow so I will update when I get back , hopefully I have better luck I have been looking for some asians but down here its pretty hard the closest I will probably get is the mommy in the Chinese restaurant.

I am sleep and just gave you the gist of what happened but other then that I had like 4 crash and burns last weekend.

later guys hope you have better luck then I do .

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is frustrating yet still aspiring at the same time!
I'll get there too! It'll come!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry havent updated in a while!!!!

I had some things to do on new years and then all hell broke loose! Everything just went to sh1t and all my plans went down the drain, if anyone wants to know the full story I'll post it but right now I wont.

I didnt get to sarge in a while so I went out ...Saturday....it was a bad day....went for 5 approaches got rejected on 5 approaches.

When I was about to quit I saw one more girl that looked really cute and decided one more and then I'll call it a day. I had a good convo going and got the number at the end but still havent called yet so I will wait till next weekend and set something up.

Sorry guys.

Hope you have better luck then I do.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n - I've rarely read through the journals on this site for the past 3 years or so, however your game reminds me of my approach so much that I couldn't stop reading from beginning to end.

You've got a great balance of ****iness and fun going on in all your interactions that really aren't existent in the other journals on this site; that's why I've never read any of them to full extent.

You've inspired me to start posting my interactions (sucks I wish I would have posted my past 2 or 3 years of interactions)

keep it up

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jon, i was just wondering when ur fvucking all these girls, are u strapped cuz sometimes it sounds like its raw. if so the ones like the bathroom, u had a condom on you for that and were expecting it?

but overall i loved your approaches and FR's

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No usually I try to make sure I wear a condom (The desentizing one's ) because I dont really feel like getting a girl pregnent or get a disease from a bimbo , and usually I have a couple of condoms in my glove compartment so if I think I am going to get some I put one in my pocket...but otherwise ya I try to wear one all the time.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried to get my first direct game day approach today during lunch. Saw a HB8.5 working at express, she was alone in the front but had too much AA and backed off. Went back a second time to try it again, she was talking to some other guy co-worker and i just didn't have the balls to interrupt them. I ended up leaving and heading back to work.

First attempt for me = failure to launch.

Heading back to a different mall after work with my boi and hopefully having a wing will help with the approach.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent, yea man...having a wing can definitely help as if u feel down, he can give u the extra needed motivation to get good. But just remember, after a while eventually ur gonna want to sometimes to do day game solo, because usually when the "10" or the one u see that u truly want is walking around, it'll be unexpected and u'll be prolly be by yourself running errands and what not and it be when sarging isn't necessarily planned :)

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
No usually I try to make sure I wear a condom (The desentizing one's ) because I dont really feel like getting a girl pregnent or get a disease from a bimbo , and usually I have a couple of condoms in my glove compartment so if I think I am going to get some I put one in my pocket...but otherwise ya I try to wear one all the time.

jon which one s do u use, the trojan or durex?

also, good job man. your still going at it !

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually get whichever one I see first as long as they are desensitized (I like going a long time lol)

I have been going out since I have been gone and I think if I remember correctly I got
(And this is just an approximation dont remember full details)

maybe 28 approaches
15 shut outs
11 numbers
2 fvcks

This past Saturday I was wasting time around the mall like usual and went into a book store when I saw a pretty decent women (Later found out she was 37)

ME: I just came over here cause I thought you looked really cute ....kino ..grab hand....and I saw no ring so I thought I'd come and meet you, my name is jon.
HER: Oh hello (She got red) my name is ........
ME: Thats a cute name for a cute face...hahaa
HER: Hahaha
ME: Ya that was corny , anyway what you doing here today besides waste time?
HER: Oh just checking out the books I like to read, do you?
ME: Do comic books count?
HER: NO! "Kino" slap arm
ME: haha I thought not , but yes occasionally I do and I have read Jurassic Park the lost world maybe 5 times...
HER: Wow different then the movie?
ME: Yes very, but enough about that , what you doing later tonight I was thinking about meeting up with some friends and would like a very very cute girl to come and be my arm candy....and I have picked you!
HER: ...and who said I was going to say yes?
ME: .....mmmmm...I did haha.
HER: Your very forward arent you
ME: Ya but I havent been as forward as I would like cause most people freak out if you know what I mean.
HER: yes I know what you mean
ME: Liar
HER: Shut up ":Kino again"
ME: Well here come with me cause I need to eat and why dont you come with me so we can talk some more and so I can persuade you to come with me.

We walk to the food court and I decide to play with her and grab her hand and twirl her around like we are dancing to the food court she is laughing so much that by the time we get to the food court she has hiccups...pretty cute.
I was able to persuade her very easily to come with me to meet up with my friends and she had a couple of drinks while I had water and noticed that after the first drink she was all over me, I mean she had her hand on my leg (We were at the bar with the high chairs and I would play some pool very poorly lol and darts and noticed that she was always looking at me )

The night gets later and my friends are leaving when its just me and her...
HER: So time to go?
ME: Noooo, lets play one game of pool I wanna see what you got!
HER: ok
ME: Lets bet
HER: I got to tell you I'm good at pool, so its your funeral
ME: I doubt that "Butt bump" ...how about I win I get a kiss and you win you get a kiss
HER: ....haha (Drunk) How about you win you get a kiss and I win ....I'll tell you later
ME: Deal.

We play and I actually win haha she was all over the place ...so we start to leave and I say

ME: I'll get my kiss when I drop you off at your place...(I told her to leave her car there since she was super drunk)

We get to her house and I walk her to her door and
ME: So now I get my kiss
HER: Ok
WE make out for a couple of minutes and I start to feel her up and take off her bra and when I stopped kissing her the bra made me laugh cause it looked funny under her shirt...
HER: What you laughing at!!
ME: Your bra !
HER: SHut up!
ME: I cant help it, haha
She opens the door
HER: Well you got my bra off...you going to take anything else off of me?

I lock my car doors with the key lock thing and the rest is history, she wasnt that good due to being drunk but she was pretty tight for a 37 year old. She wants to see me again this weekend and I might take her to the GSPvsThe prodigy fight this Saturday....what can I say I love old women.

Later guys I'll update after the fight.

Hope you guys have better luck then I do.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another epic FR as usual. Love your style man, so natural, direct and sexual.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
i only read 2 pages of this post. the first page and the last page, and i gotta say, the change you have made is incredible. i cant wait to read every page in between to see how you could have possibly gotten that much better. keep at it!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time save like 10 post before you post man... the suspense waiting for the next episode is killer.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jon, wat time at the mall was this? Plus do you think it still would've happened if instead u wouldn't had been with her friends?