J0n's Field Report Log

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Noon

I have dropped BELOW 200! YIPPEE!!!!!! I can see that I am doing good and want to keep the train rolling!

Today I am probably going to waste the majority of the day scouting for women ohh haha and some Milf's/Cougars even if they dont think they are haha. Then at night around 12 I will go to the club and try my night game...ohh I'm soooo excited, well I will see you guys later on tonight good luck and hope you do better then I do!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday Morning

All day long I was walking around looking for women to open and during day game there was probably like 2 sets that I opened and after that there was nothing. I opened an older women but society freaked her out and said she would get in trouble for talking to me....hahahaha, other then that I just wasted an entire day doing nothing.

NIGHT

I went to the club around 12:30 and was having fun just walking around dancing a little and just all around getting a feel for the place (It's still my only 2nd time I've been there) , due to the fact that someone women came on this forum and had a stupid problem I decided to look for a Milf/Cougar just to spite the one on our forum. I see my target !!!!!

(An asian women 37yrs!!!!!!!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!)

I see her and immediately wanna fvck her brains out, I decide to just go direct and take it from there since this is my very first milf asian I just went for it and well you'll see..
ME: Dancing up to her, "Hey you look bored what's up with that!"
HER: I dont know (She was just standing in a corner fazed out but she had this very very skimmpy skirt , white black thong lol and a black top)
ME: Welllll you ARE in a club you should be having fun!
HER: I guess
ME: You GUESS! Come here I grab her hand a start to twirl her around maybe like 5 times.
She starts to laugh and begins to get dizzy
HER: Stoooop! Your making me dizzy!
I stop her and bring her close, and start to dance with her a little. Now I am gonna say that I dont listen to this type of music regularly so I am just winging the **** out of it! Now maybe after 2 songs I decide to isolate her.
ME: I am bored of this place let's get out of here
HER: >.....I dont know
ME: Yes you do come on say good bye to your friends and meet me up in the front I have to pee haha, dont go getting bored on me!
I leave to the restroom and I see her standing at the door already, when out of nowhere some girl comes and stops me and starts talking to me!
New girl: Hey I saw you with my friend, you know she is 37 right?
ME: No I didnt and why should I care she's that old....
Girl: I dont want you to hurt her since your a kid and all you think about is sex!
ME: Listen honey (Puts arm around her and starts to walk toward the door to my target) Yes I will say I think about sex alot and frankly I am going to have sex with katie (Target) tonight. Now she might tell you tomorrow morning either these three things 1. She had an incredible night last night, 2. She had a ****ty lay or 3. She wants you to meet her new boyfriend. Now I am going to leave with katie and you will find out tomorrow how it went but for now dont worry about her because she is in my hands and I will take care of her..ok.

By this time I am right next to katie and she heard "I will take care,"

36 mins later

We get to this other bar and decide to play some pool with each other, since I suck at pool I decide to pretend to teach her how to place. I show her how to hit the pool cube (easy kino) and begin the kino and escalation from there, by around 1:25 I am all over her and we begin to make out , now I wanted to prop her up on the pool table but everyone was staring and this wasnt a problem for me but she was a little shy since I am so young. I decide to take her to my place and she starts with the LMR!

HER: I dont know your so young!
ME: Well dont worry nothing should matter except what we think about each other and I think you are very very very sexy.
HER: I dont know....
ME: I put my hand on her waist and begin to take off her pants...and the rest is history!

We **** for maybe a good hour only bad thing was SHE got tired so fast! I wasnt even getting started when she said she was cvmming! I look at her and laugh and she is starting to pass out asleep and I decide to get on here and give you my update before I lose it. I will probably go for some more of that asian pvssy in the morning and the whole day Sunday is going to be a wing day where I just wing what I am going to do. I will probably go back to the mall and just look for sets but I doubt I will get any but here's to hoping!

Good luck guys and hope you have better luck then me.....I GOT MY FIRST ASIAN!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! Due to the fact that it looks like I just got there and got a lay easily shows that night game is sooooooooo much easier then day game! I hope every Saturday night is like that!

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
once again, you deliver. Thanks.

-drtk

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday morning

I woke up around 8 30 to run for a little ( I am starting to be healthy living ) and when I get back around 9 30 and Katie (Girl from last night) is making food (Eggs,bacon,pancakes,oj a fvcking grand slam from dennys!) She was wearing one of my shirts that I havent seen for a very very long time ( I wear medium and it' form fitting NOW but back then I was into the baggy **** so she had a shirt that I use around the house and it had holes and tears but it was white so I could see her nipples so that was allright)

We eat and she tells me what she is going to do , I didnt really care but listented to her anyways since she is my first asian!!!!!!!

HER: Well I am going to the mall and getting a haircut and after that I think I am going to a BBQ at my friends house.
ME: Cool, hope you have fun

15mins later

I am done eating and she is getting ready when I get behind her and start kissing her neck.

2hours later

We are done fvcking and FINALLY I get done but this time I MADE her go this long she was already done after 45 mins! I LOVE mils/cougars but they cant even go for very long and being my first asian milf I wanted to last all night but I guess I will have to wait.

30mins later

She is dressed and walking out the door

HER: ....You wanna come with me to the BBQ?
ME: ...Why YOU WANT me to come with you?
HER:.....I would really like it if you did.
ME: I will think about it
HER: ...Ok :(
I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and slap her ass when she turns to leave and after that I go back inside.

I dont think I am going to a BBQ since I have a graduation party for my cousin tonight(Diff cuz) and after that I will be at some wrestling thing so I probably wont see her till maybe Wed but who cares there are more women out there.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect ur game. Like others who read this sometimes I tend to not believe some of ur stories. Like da 1 wit da spanish girl within 10mins in da mall u hit in da bathroom.... lol crazy.... But.....

I believe it can b done n ur stories prove to me dat daygame does work. I jus have to keep hollerin at these girls no matter how many times I get rejected. Sooner or lata imma b at dat level n den higher... Keep up da good work

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think I am very good at my game since I can say for myself I WING A LOT OF ****! I think I've been rejected maybe close to 100 times already and have only hooked maybe 20 hahah so my precentage is less then 25%.

The girl in the mall....I cant remember that one haha I will have to go back and read my own damn journal haha, but I can tell you that seeing as how I have only gone 2 days at night game I can tell you NOW that night game is very very very easy as opposed to day game. I think day game can show you and teach you how to get better at night game but other then that it's pretty hard and I STILL havent gotten my day game to where i want it but it's still a work in progress.

But my stories are true, if you dont want to believe them then I am not gonna force you to since you can believe anything you want but I can tell you now I have fvcked these women and I have been rejected by LOTS of women haha, but whatever good luck guys I am leaving to the grad party now so hopefully my cuz knows some very cute girls later.

Good luck guys hopefully you have better luck then I do!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday Night

I went to the grad party and had fun...nothing really good but it was fun at least, I saw only one girl but she was super white and looked just plain ugly but since there was no other girl's there she got elevated to potential.

I went to the wrestling thing and just had fun bymyself since I didnt feel like talking to anyone that day and just wanted to relax and watch wrestling. I then came back home got no play and just relaxed watched some NFL Network and am now on the computer and in the background is Shrek 3 so all in all it was a relaxing day. I am probably going to work on my outer apperance some more since I see a BIG difference in how I look so I will keep up with that and on Saturday I will see how my game does.

Good luck guys and hopfully you do better then I have...later.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.....I just found out that one of our mods is barely doing the bootcamp....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Jeez I'm not laughing at his inexperience and congrat the guy on trying to get better but just the fact that he is a MOD for a dj forum is just so damn funny! Oh man.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in the mall....I cant remember that one haha I will have to go back and read my own damn journal haha, but I can tell you that seeing as how I have only gone 2 days at night game I can tell you NOW that night game is very very very easy as opposed to day game. I think day game can show you and teach you how to get better at night game but other then that it's pretty hard and I STILL havent gotten my day game to where i want it but it's still a work in progress.
Dog, I hear you about the day game. I went city-sarging 1st time, it was awesome, got 3 exchanges. 2nd time I went, I got nothing at all. Day game is harder, therefore a better teacher 2 me, and I never used social proof/wings making it harder on me. If anything, it makes me fearless everytime I choose to sarge daytime.

I decided fvck it, and called 1 of the #'s I got and she took me to a party on friday night. I also see why night game is easier, but she was clingy and I couldn't work anything there. I'm gonna have 2 let her go, do more sarging see wut else comes up.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Wow.....I just found out that one of our mods is barely doing the bootcamp....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Jeez I'm not laughing at his inexperience and congrat the guy on trying to get better but just the fact that he is a MOD for a dj forum is just so damn funny! Oh man.
jon perhaps u should be one of the mods

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh no I dont think I deserve to be a mod, since more people on here would probably do a better job then me and have more experience then I.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.....during my journal I had a 2 yr ltr going and after awhile she started to do some stupid sh1t and it got just totally not worth it so I pulled the plug. She started holding sex, she said that I always thought about sex and that every conversation turned to sex . I do agree that I think about sex a lot but who the fvck doesnt I'm 20 my sex drive is thru the roof! She started to become distant and before all this during the first year whenever we would get in fights she would always say "YA ya ya , whatever," "Oh shut up," And that just got tiring.

So I just started to shut her out and forget her...she stated making it my fault by saying that I didnt love her anymore , I didnt listen or give her any attention which didnt bother me in the least ...haha. Then close to the end she said that maybe we should take a break....I agreed and then she said that I would still call you and stuff...to which I replied..."WHy?" She said that she wanted to be friends still, I shut that idea off completely saying that once we are done I am DONE wasting my life on her , she got emotional and said that this is why she feels like sh1t that I dont love her.....wtf.

Welll we btch slapped that fvcker and it's smooth sailing (HAHA funny movie and no I didnt hit her , just saying I dropped her and she is probably going downhill)

I broke up with her awhile ago but yesterday I found some old old old emails (I never check my email) and I cant beleive how AFC I was I mean it's just really bad looking at it....well for your enjoyment here is my old emails to this b1tch.

hey wast up girl how have you been because ive missed you i made your picture my wallpaper :) YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL that i cant think of anything but you anymore i dont know how i ever lived without you i hope your not mad cause i wouldnt know wat id do if i lost you please dont be mad im sorry its just that i got super pissed off of the clan and then you said you were leaving me so i got even more pissed off then i got the dumb idea to do that im sorry i hope you dont hold a grude ok thast all i have to say I LOVE YOU i hope you still love me too :)

I was actually saying SORRY for putting her picture as my wallpaper....hahah......that is I think that's why I'm saying sorry hahaha.

Then most of the others are just phone and email sex.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday, Sunday

I crashed and burned the whole weekend, I opened some moms and some little girls but none of them hooked and just game me LMR. Ohh well whatever, here's to next weekend.

Ohh I did start to amog a little kid (Young teenager with his littel girlfriend) but I decided not to mess with him to much since he was a kid, funny thing is I asked HIM if they were going out and HE said yes while the girl started shaking her head no.......hahahaha.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday

4 sets and 4 stall outs.....ehh oh well

Good luck to everyone else.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a person who likes to do daygame more then clubs. U think direct game is better or not. Also keep at it

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure u will be back with the asian girl. trust me.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yung.
I think day game is better ONCE you figure out how to do it, it takes a lot longr to get good at day game but once you do you should be able to do night game like a pro.

Suave...
I think I will I dont post the texts and stuff but she has been texting me alot lately so I am probably going to see her Tuesday.

Ohh I forgot I joined a gym and see some pretty cute OLDER women, but I made a promise to myself that I WONT flirt or try to pick up anyone at the GYM UNLESS they initate it first. The one thing that I laugh at is all the trainers and guys in the gym besides me and the older guys all go after the girls in there asking if they need anything or if they need help working out....it's pretty funny.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon024,
I really enjoyed reading your thread. keep it going. thanks

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday

I was SUPPOSE to meet up with Katie (Asian mmm yummy) on Tuesday but she was trying to make me suplicate and said that she was busy but she can have TIME for me later on in the day....lol (Like I care if she has TIME for me since i already fvuced her dont get me wrong she's my lovely asian but I already had it so I'm not gonna try if she is going to play hard to get NOW lol). I told her I was tired and if hse wasnt going to meet me for lunch then I would see her some other time...it worked.

HER: ...Well I might be able to make it right now ...hold on
ME: No dont worry about it I am going to eat with another friend....ready ashley?
Ash: Sure (Background)
ME: Ok later katie I'll call you sometime
HER: By
.Click.

I ate lunch with katie and went all day having fun like usual when around 9pm came around when I got a call.

ME: Ya?
Katie: Hey
ME: ....hi
Katie; you have fun during lunch (lol....girls get jealous easily)
ME: Actually ya I did....we stopped having fun 10mins ago actually
Katie: I see
ME: Ya you missed out, did you do what you had to do?
Katie: Ya
ME: sooooo why did you call?
Katie: I was wondering what you were doing tommorow , I'd like to make it up to you
ME: Ohh really...well I am busy all day but around 8pm I am going to be done so how about you come and cook me something at my place
Katie: I dont know
ME: ....Hmm well you DID say you owe me so I dont know why you dont know anymore now
Katie: Well ...fine what you wanna eat so I can go get it tomorrow before I get to your place
ME: Hmmm suprise me
Katie: Ok...well I guess I'll see you 2morrow
ME; Ok
Click.

Day goes by slowely but it's 8 30 and I decide to start to make something to eat since I thought she flaked again.

Knock Knock

I open and it's katie....she brought spaghetti.....lol

Hour later we are done eating and she starts with the questions.

HER: Soooo whos katie?
ME: Just a friend , Why?
HER: Sounds more like a girlfriend
ME: Why your not jealous are you (Nudge her)
HER: Noo why would I be?
ME: well you are all defensive, come here
She sits on my lap....ohh man I love this asian!
ME: You dont have anything to worry about....I move a hair strand from her face, I mean noone can make spaghettie like you...hahahah
HER; SHut up, she punches my shoulder

We start to make out and later I find out she wasnt wearing any panties, she was wearing those khaki pants that cut off at the calves so that was a plus. I fvck her for maybe an hour when she just stops and wants to sleep......GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I decide to let her sleep and tell her next time she doesnt get to just fall asleep when she wants.

Thursday Morning

I wake up and tell her to follow me, we fvck in the shower and she says that she will call me later.

I dont know if I wanna this chick to be my main place but damn I love me some asian! I think she is starting to think we are something more and starts to text me all day now, she sent me like 10 text messages all the way up till now! Ohh well hopefully I can get some more pvssy tomorrow .