J0n's Field Report Log

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont know it, but your doing advanced techniques via mystery method , it comes natural as your naturally an alpha. the one with the milf you did was called qualifying. your 19 ? I am amazed at your ability so young.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice stuff man. I wouldnt worry about the 'advanced' tactics everyone talks about. If your game is working, there is no need to denature or get to the core of why it works: don't mess with success. When you hit a wall or are not having the success you want, then it might be needed but until then....

Also I'm digging the approaches. Do you go to the places with the idea of trying to PU or do you just go about your day and then sometimes PU in those places?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEHE I know its just nice getting praise so thanks Mack and Fiend.
Fiend: Before when I started I went out TO PU but now I go out just to have fun and if I see a girl that looks good enough to be with me I will go try to PU but other then that its all about fun.
Sunday

I wasnt able to do lots of sets because basically there werent any good ones! I opened a cowgirl which didnt go anywhere so I wont post it, but other then that it was pretty dead. I went on the date with HBHS around 5 and she wanted to meet at the mall so I agreed and took my time getting there, I am walking around and she does the whole covering eyes thing behind my back....15mins we are just walking and she is trying sh1t on EVERYWHERE!!!! I tell her I am going to be right back and walk around the mall looking for sets ...lol, I get to Gordons jeweler and the women from last time is there and I reopen her, she is smiling like usual and we are talking about SB...when HBHS comes from behind me and puts her arm around mine and looks snobby toward HBG. I introduce each other and HBHS gets all prudy and says "Let's go," I say alright and we are walking away and I yell out HBG ..."Call me tonight...that is unless your scared ...chicken" She smiles and we leave...I get this long talk about how HBHS was jealous and I shouldnt talk to other girls.......uhoh time to let go!!!! We are walking around and HBHS sees her BF...so our evening cuts off short, which doesnt bother me but before she left I told her she owes me to which she agreed.

I call HBPED at 6:56 and we meet up at Buffalo Wild, she is wearing some pretty skimpy clothes for a chubby girl. We are talking about what we've been doing and all that crap then all of a sudden she says...."I bought something that I think you will like!" I try to guess and she says it is a suprise....We go play minature golf and finally get to her house, she leads me inside to her room and says to sit on her bed. I lay down since I am super tired..(Walking with HBHS wore me out!) HBPED comes out with a nurses outfit, which looked really really good on her and after that we have sex as usual...not to good but not bad, I only want her because of her bubbly ass! lol.

I am home by 9, I sit down on my couch...cuz nowhere to be found when I get another call it is HBG
ME: Hello?
HER: hey its HBG
ME: ohh surprise surprise!
HER:Ya I finally called
I think the social value from HBHS helped
ME: So what you doing?
HER: Nothing really
We fluff talk about the day...and by this time I am tired of talking so I just say
ME: Sooo what do you want?
HER:...what you mean?
ME: well you did call me
HER: ohh I dont know
ME: Tell you what come on over
HER:....Why
ME: Well I am not going out anymore and if you wanna have some fun with me come over
HER: I dont know
ME: well here..give her address....If you wanna come then come ok
HER: ....ok
ME: I am tired so I am going to change...bye
HER:...by
I cut her off since I am damn tired...kinda mean but my needs come first.

30 mins later

Knock Knock..

Guess who...it's HBG I tell her to sit down, she sits down and she tries to play it off that she DIDNT come over to get fvcked! She starts rambling on about some guy that didnt get her a Valentines gift and that "I" am a player since I am not with HBHS right now. I correct her by saying "I am not a "Player," I am a man," she gets this weird face but I turn my back to her and get out a grapefruit (gotta eat healthy)...I start to peel it and she walks into my bedroom and I hear her jump on my bed, I keep peeling since I am going to eat this before I fall asleep..she calls but I dont go yet. I finally finish and go to her...she is already in her thong and bra jumping on my bed, I fvck her like all the other women , and once she is done I get up out of bed and watch tv with my grapfruit...she puts her clothes on and kisses me goodnight...she leaves and says we have to do this again sometime....which I doubt since she isnt that good looking maybe a 5.7 only good thing is nice butt.

I had a pretty good weekend but still haven't hooked yet, but it's only a matter of time so I will continue to forge ahead! See you guys next weekend.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha was daytona good? I wish I could have went! But ya I had a pretty good time...some crazy stories which I shall now divulge......lol. Now this is SB and St Pat

The whole SB I had fun and had more fun...I tried not to get super drunk where I would do stupid sh1t so I was considered sober the whole time...but I did see some crazy sh1t, I mean I saw drunk passed out chicks on the beach pretty decent and I just saw some guys taking advantage...lol just busting a nut on the unconscious chick! I cant remember most **** but sT Pat...

ST Pat.....

I wake up early and run for a while.....I get back home and my cuz is talking about some **** which I cant remember and how we are going to have some fun tonight. I get ready and I get a call from HBHS...uhoh saying that we should get togethor and get drunk...I decline saying I am going to a party my younger cuz is having (High School girlys)

9PM....

I got calls from most of the women I fuvkced saying happy ST Pats and what I was doing and if I was going to see them later tonight I said I had prior engagements to all of them. We get to my cuzs party and it was pretty boring...most of the hot girls were AW's and like surrounded by guys which was funny, me and my cuz show off our Alpha Male Status and it attacts the girlys like honey...we have most of the hot girls talking to us and how we have to give them a ride home lol. I get bored because I am more into older women that are filled out so I tell my cuz we have to leave so we do....my cuz said he fvcked some girl in the restroom lol. I get a call from HBHS saying there is a party at some club and I am invited....we go and we are there for the rest of the night, I acknowledge HBHS but couldnt do anything cause BF. I see a pretty attractive redhead at the bar and I go up to her and talk to her for a while...get bored and move on, lol I start to dance since it was a club and this is the FIRST time I was in one! I am grinding up on some girl then I would move on midsong to another chick , I think I grinded on like 5 girls during one song lol. The girls seem freaked out not being the one that ended the session and looked at me with a weird face when I just left back to the bar...I saw my cuz making a blonde and they both walk to the restroom....damn. I open up my first asian YES!!!! We are laughing and playing around for 10mins when her friend comes over and gets all in my face about how I am taking up her friends time so much....I just put my arm around her friend and say
ME: Relax! You didnt come to a club just to keep an eye on your friend did you?
HER: No but I dont let sleezy guys try to pick her up!
ME: Ohh you dont huh....
I pick up my target easily an HB:9 (But I have a thing about asians so I am biased lol) and carry her over my shoulders and bounce her for a while and while I am still holding her while she is laughing I say
ME: Ohh looks like you failed boohoo...I frown
HER: Put her down....she tries to grab her legs
ME: Oh no you failed you shouldnt be with her ...I swing her around to keep her away
We do this for a while making a big scene and some AMOG guy comes up and says put down my "GF," lol I put her down and say...sorry bud didnt know this was your girlfriend. The guy gets in my face and I am just smirking the guy actually asks if I am trying to pick his girl up...I just smile and say ya I was ...the guy gets all mad and wants to fight. My cuz comes back from the restroom not even giving a sh1t about the Amog and runs up to me and gets between me and him...and says
CUZ: DUDE! DUDE!
ME: Ya?
CUZ: DUDE WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE...I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING!
ME:What is it?
By this time I forget about the asian hotty and her amog guy...her friend on the other hand stays and listens but starts to inch closer to me and by the time me and my cuz are done talking she is right next to me...but back to the convo.
CUZ: DUDE THIS GUYS SAYS HE NEEDS HELP CHECKING OUT A HAUNTED GHOST PLACE!
ME:what?
CUZ: COME ON I WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE WAY!
We start to leave the club but asian friend grabs me and says not to go....lol. I bring her in closer to me and we make out for a couple of seconds and tell her to give me her number and dont do anything later tonight...she agrees and gives me her number.

50mins later....

My cuz told me that we are going to some cabin in the middle of nowhere and some guy is going to met us there...he needs help setting up cameras and stuff to film ghosts. We get there finally and the guy is there setting up everthing....

15mins later.
WE are done setting everything up and the guy says he is leaving and that we should watch out for homeless people. I bet my cuz that he is to much of a ***** to run in the cabin and touch the back wall.....for some reason I get dragged into it and we both run to the wall and touch it......when we start to run back we hear the front door slam shut....uhoh. Now there is a difference between being an Alpha and just being sh1t scared...I've never dealed with this sh1t so I am freaking .....we are tiptoeing around the house trying to find a way out. We start to hear the floorboards creaking around and start to hear doors opening and closing...my cuz is losing it by this time so we finally decide to just run for it.......We run for the front door and next to the front door there is a door going to another room...I dont know what I saw but the door just slammed shut when we passed by it and ran outside, my cuz is fumbling with his damn keyes and finally opens his damn door....he floors it and I look back and I see like this black figure just close the cabin door....
I am not saying I beleive in that sh1t but that was the scariest damn thing I have ever done!

Needless to say I was in no mood to fvck that day.....So all in all I had fun SB and St Pats but I didnt open alot of people just had fun...I will start to open again this weekend but damn.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAH nothing lately...I am working on my ******d apperance right now. I havent been opening as many women as I would like but I still do some from time to time...I opened a girl with the direct approach and she said she had a bF I plowed but she kept saying bf bf bf so I said later....I will DJ this weekend I promise you .

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPdate:

Like I said before I am trying to get my outer appearance to look good so that is why I havent been updating that much.

I had a pretty good time this weekend.

Saturday-

I went out on my usual dj'ng at the mall and the usual....until I got bored of the crap I have in front of me mainly crappy selection of women who think they are to good. I get my cousin and we decide to go to this outlet mall 30mins away.......Right from the get go I see some pretty good women and want to fvck the majority! We decide to separate and go on the prowl...I open a lot of women but only a handful of them hooked, I opened some hispanic girl that was walking by ...

ME: Hey what's your name
HER: Steph
ME: That's a pretty boring name....for now your name is shasha ok
HER:Ok....
ME: So sasha what you doing here and you with anyone?
HER: No just friends
ME: That's boring too....from now on your on a secret mission to get out of here before the ninjas get to you ok..
HER: ok...
ME: So sasha what you doing here today?
She says the thing I told her to and from there we talk for a while...
ME: why dont you come with me for awhile ok
HER: I dont know...
ME: Dont worry I am not a ninja
I hold out my arm...she takes it and I take her to a bathroom and fvck her...I cvm and leave her on the bathroom floor in a stall......funny thing is my cousin is coming into the same room with another girl(Pretty cute) lol.

I am walking around with a sugarfree redbull( My family has diabetes so I am trying to watch out) and open a mommy....ohh man you should have seen her nice bubbly butt. I talk to her and open her and for some reason she starts to talk about her sons and how they are so young.....I plow and she says
HER: Hey you wanna see something?
ME: Sure
HER: Follow me
I follow her to a dressing room and she sits me down and pulls up her skirt and shows me a tattoo of I think a butterfly lol ( Sorry it was very very weird and I wasnt really paying to much attention to that) I say cool and she says yep and starts to put her skirt back down to which I reply.
ME: Pick your skirt back up I thought I saw something
She does and I start to eat her out and fvck her.....End.

Sunday-

I wake up and my d1ck is throbbing! I dont do anything but work out some more and then go out for a while. My cousin and I go to Pizza Hut and we see 2 College girlys so we TELL them to come sit with us if they wanna have fun or stay sitting where they are at and be bored....they come. We talk for a while but I am not feeling the girl I am talking to but my cuz is all over his girl. Fast Forward to 15mins later.....my cuz is fvcking his girl in the bathroom.....when 2 guys come walking in aparrently they are the girls boyfriends so I say hi and they sit somewhere else. Cuz and girl come out and each goes seperate ways.....

Fast forward to 6pm....cuz gets a call from the girl from PH.....the guy found out and now wants to fight my cuz. My cuz has no experience fighting so I decide that if it gets to bad that I will step in.

15mins later

Guy gets to the place we are at....and just starts fighting with my cuz....cuz is holding his own until the guy pulls out a bat....I decide to step in and since I was behind him I was easily able to take away the bat. Needless to say I took care of him and my cuz is bloody so I give him a napkin, the girl goes to her BF and I tell my cuz to leave ....my cousin looks back at the girl and the guy and utters "So much for a lousy lay from an ugly girl hahahahha." She looks stunned and starts to cry lol.

I didnt DJ alot but I will get back in the swing of things again soon lol....later guys hopefully you have better luck later.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
UPdate:

Like I said before I am trying to get my outer appearance to look good so that is why I havent been updating that much.

I had a pretty good time this weekend.

Saturday-

I went out on my usual dj'ng at the mall and the usual....until I got bored of the crap I have in front of me mainly crappy selection of women who think they are to good. I get my cousin and we decide to go to this outlet mall 30mins away.......Right from the get go I see some pretty good women and want to fvck the majority! We decide to separate and go on the prowl...I open a lot of women but only a handful of them hooked, I opened some hispanic girl that was walking by ...

ME: Hey what's your name
HER: Steph
ME: That's a pretty boring name....for now your name is shasha ok
HER:Ok....
ME: So sasha what you doing here and you with anyone?
HER: No just friends
ME: That's boring too....from now on your on a secret mission to get out of here before the ninjas get to you ok..
HER: ok...
ME: So sasha what you doing here today?
She says the thing I told her to and from there we talk for a while...
ME: why dont you come with me for awhile ok
HER: I dont know...
ME: Dont worry I am not a ninja
I hold out my arm...she takes it and I take her to a bathroom and fvck her...I cvm and leave her on the bathroom floor in a stall......funny thing is my cousin is coming into the same room with another girl(Pretty cute) lol.
WHAT?!!! JESUS CHRIST MAN! This is astounding! Ur one of the best here on sosuave history, no lie! LMAO at the ninja ****. But holding ur arm out, take her to a bathroom and **** her? I aim to get to that level man!

I am walking around with a sugarfree redbull( My family has diabetes so I am trying to watch out) and open a mommy....ohh man you should have seen her nice bubbly butt. I talk to her and open her and for some reason she starts to talk about her sons and how they are so young.....I plow and she says
HER: Hey you wanna see something?
ME: Sure
HER: Follow me
I follow her to a dressing room and she sits me down and pulls up her skirt and shows me a tattoo of I think a butterfly lol ( Sorry it was very very weird and I wasnt really paying to much attention to that) I say cool and she says yep and starts to put her skirt back down to which I reply.
ME: Pick your skirt back up I thought I saw something
She does and I start to eat her out and fvck her.....End.
Can't say much here, because the Field Reprot said it all. :up:

Sunday-

I wake up and my d1ck is throbbing! I dont do anything but work out some more and then go out for a while. My cousin and I go to Pizza Hut and we see 2 College girlys so we TELL them to come sit with us if they wanna have fun or stay sitting where they are at and be bored....they come. We talk for a while but I am not feeling the girl I am talking to but my cuz is all over his girl. Fast Forward to 15mins later.....my cuz is fvcking his girl in the bathroom.....when 2 guys come walking in aparrently they are the girls boyfriends so I say hi and they sit somewhere else. Cuz and girl come out and each goes seperate ways.....

Fast forward to 6pm....cuz gets a call from the girl from PH.....the guy found out and now wants to fight my cuz. My cuz has no experience fighting so I decide that if it gets to bad that I will step in.

15mins later

Guy gets to the place we are at....and just starts fighting with my cuz....cuz is holding his own until the guy pulls out a bat....I decide to step in and since I was behind him I was easily able to take away the bat. Needless to say I took care of him and my cuz is bloody so I give him a napkin, the girl goes to her BF and I tell my cuz to leave ....my cousin looks back at the girl and the guy and utters "So much for a lousy lay from an ugly girl hahahahha." She looks stunned and starts to cry lol.

I didnt DJ alot but I will get back in the swing of things again soon lol....later guys hopefully you have better luck later.
WHAT? NOT DJing ALOT? If thats not alot of DJing, i don't know what is. But u saying u not having that good of luck? Dude! Thats the higher luck most guys would hope for...doing wat ur doing right now. Seriously, this is blowing my mind. This is exactly Gunwitch's teachings, yet u AND UR CUZIN are doing it naturally. Ur def one of the best on here man...u picking up this fast. Keep it up dude!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I dont think I am as good as you say I am but thanks for the props buddy, I see your doing pretty good with the number game. I think I still have a lot to learn but I am slowly getting there and soon I will be good enough to see a women I want to open and be able to HAVE A CHOICE of whether I want to just talk to her or escalate and bring her home in the first couple of minutes. My cousin is a major AFC and not very good looking so I help him out most of the time. I will try to update a little bit more soon maybe 2morrow but thanks man hopefully everyone who reads my journal has better luck then I do.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. J0n doing the impossible for the day game. Whenever I have success during day game imma think about you fvcking girls in bathrooms n changing rooms and feel inept. hahaha. Crazy sh!t man keep the outrageous stuff coming. Also easy on the fighting man, you never know when people will take the stuff personally or still try and get revenge when they can...

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday...

I am at the mall waiting to get my haircut by my cousin (Hookup free) and wait for possibly an hour and 30. I am with my cuz and we are waiting when I see a nice 8.5 pass by (Big old booty with short shorts) talking on the phone so since I was bored I walk past her and do a double take and open her.

ME: Wow your pretty cute what's your name
HER:...whitney
ME: preety cute name....your last name isnt houston is it?
HER:...hahaha no
ME: good....so what you doing here today
HER:just walking around..
She is still on the phone talking to her friend so I decide to cut off the phone convo and focus on me
ME: Who you talking to?
HER: Just a FRIEND
ME: Really ok here let me see I want to get an opinion...
I grab the phone and talk to the GUY (Whos just a friend remember lol)
ME: Hey man on a scale of 1 to 10 what do you rate whitney?
Guy: huh whos this?
ME: .....Doesnt matter who this is I asked you a question...On a scale of 1 to 10 whats whitney?
GUY: Who the fvuck is this! Put whitney back on!
I hang up and hold the phone in my hand without giving it back
ME: uhoh your friend gave you a 2 .....
HER: noway! she tries to grab her phone and is all over me laughing
ME: Yup some friend!
The phone rings and rings and rings
ME: hmm seems like your friend is jealous and overprotective of you ...he seems like a drag
HER: Ya really
ME: well here you go....you got 2 options 1 you can answer the phone and talk to the loser or 2 you can come with me and have some fun...
I put out both of my hands 1 with the phone and the other just my bare hand for her to take. She grabs my bare hand and silences her phone and we walk around talking about stupid sh1t. I get a phonecall that Im ready for haircut and tell her to sit and stay while I get a haircut.....15mins later she is still there NOT on the phone. We go grab a bite (It's 7:30) and I take her to my place.....we watch a movie and I apply the kino(8:00) By this time I have my hand all over her ***** but she is starting to resist, I then open up her pants and she says "No," I back off for a while and make some cereal.....she gets lonely and comes to the kitchen. I make out with her and kiss her neck and pick her up by her ass.....she stradles me and we start to get hot and bothered....I start to un hook her bra and she says no again...by this time I get frustrated and put her down and simply say...
ME: I think you should go I am tired.
HER:.....but why
ME:.....I just said I was tired
HER: NOOOOO please dont be tired
ME: well I am maybe if you gave me some head I wont be tired
HER;.........
She had this weird look on her face like "Did you really say that!"
I unbutton my pants and drop my boxers and my hard **** is sticking straight out....
ME: well
She gets on her knees and goes down on me (Decent)She gets done since I was bored and wanted that ass more then her mouth and tell her to get up.I say
ME: It's getting late
HER: ya.....shes sad now
ME: I'll drive you home
I drive her home and she isnt talking and is moping the whole trip, we get to her place and she kisses me and says
HER: You WILL call me right?
ME: I will if I got the time...I'm very busy
HER:.......ok
She walks out and is sad....I get home and reevaluate what I did.

I havent been doing a lot of opens and this was maybe the only good one of the weekend...I still am focusing on my body but am trying to get back in the groove....later guys.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jon, its been going through my mind the last few days the same question you've just encounter.

how soon can you get to the seduction stage ? I mean if your really an expert, you can probably do it in a few hours. ( you spent a few hours with her already)...I guess it depends on the calibration of what shes feeling at the moment. e.g. if shes very uptight, you want to go heavy on the various levels of kino. If shes loosen up and is starting to give you IOIs, you just go right for the bedroom. I am facing the similar situation right now, I want to get these done quick, but if I rush thing without at least building some comfort, I risk not getting any at all. I guess if I at least get some compliance from giving her comfort, at least spend 7 hours i know I have satisified that rule.

Anyway, your doing awesome keep it up.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....I think it actually helped me that the girl was on the phone, so I basically AMoged the guy on the phone, showed dominance, and ****y all in 1 little thing so I think that helped me escealate faster then normal. Now I am looking for girls that are on the phone because it will EASILY give you like what I stated earlier.....if you take the phone away from her it will show domianace,****y, and being fun.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jono24 man...ur still an inspiration for me dude! I love hearing ur same day pulls!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a funny story.....

Yesterday I was with my cuz for some reason....my mind forgot lol. Me and my cuz were just messing around like usual (Making fun of girls with super short shorts and how they are like little kids who like attention and other stupid stuff) when we see some ugly guy (2 me he was pretty bad looking) go up to this decent chick and say

HIM: Hey whats your name?
HER: ...name
HIM:Whats your last name.
HER:....
Blows him off

I started laughing when I saw this and my cuz was freaking out like what happen? I mean "What's your last name," wow is that the best people can come up with when they have no idea how to talk to women? I felt sorry for the guy when he got blown off but he said "Stupid B1tch," when he left so he got mad so I didnt want to help him lol......but I guess that is the first time I see someone else besides me open a women....or at least try to.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday-Sunday morning

I see that I have been flamed in another post....lol back then I would go into the post and write my "Defense," and why I think I am the better person with advice then the person that flamed me but .....I dont really care about trivial things like that anymore and if people want to flame me then go right ahead.....HELL do it in my FR......but I still think I am pulling girls arent I and I am getting a better life so go right ahead and flame me lol.

Back on topic....

I had 2 parties that I had to go to today )Saturday( and the first one was a pretty decent party with lots of laughs .....(It was at Peter Piper Pizza....it was a party for a friend and his little sister) so I had a fun time....

Fast Forward 2 hours....

We now have to go to a different party (More adult) and its going good people laughing having a good time (I didnt know most of the people so I was just talking to my cuz's and just hanging back listenting to the storys....IMO adults have some very good stories) It's starting to get less crazy (Earlier everyone was doing shots and bong hits and sh1t like that....I dont drink so I got pulled Des Driver) We are sitting outside (My cuz,me,his bro, and friend ) and we are just talking and having fun when 2 adults come out and talk to us then a women comes out (30) and starts talking to us and how she cant chug cause she cant "Open her throat," to which we start laughing being the kids we are. The women then goes back inside and one adult starts saying how that women was talking to him about how she goes down on guys and that she is a "Cougar," (Its there inside joke of old women going for young guys) and wants some from us little young guys.....Now since I was Des driver I had to drive home the birthday boys girlfriend so I wasnt able to talk to "Cougar." I am driving her home and we are talking and joking around and she tells me about some guy she had a fling with before her current boyfriend....we start talking some more and I have her laughing when we get to a stop light, she gets a call from her BF and she says
HER:"Ya I am going down on him right now,"
HER:"He says he likes my tongue"
I am listening and just smirking because it was childish to say that and she gets off the phone and we talk some more and she tells me that the sex isnt that great right now and she hasnt had a good fuvck in a long time.....lol I probably wouldnt have seen this as an IOI but now I do. I ask her why she isnt having good sex and she gives me this LMR answer to which I plow through and tell her
ME: Wow I would think you would be getting ****ed really good
HER: No its stale
ME: Hmmm too bad for you , I could make you cvm in 10 seconds I bet
HER: Nuuh you Liar!!!
ME: How about you try me then.
HER:.........
She LMR'S and changes the subject and we get to the street of her house when she says
HER: Are you lying?
ME: About what?
HER: You know....
ME: No what?
HER: about making me cvm....
ME: Ohhh ya I can why you want to cvm?
HER:.......ya
So she tells me a plan on parking at a park real fast....
Fast forward 9mins

I park and turn off the car , get out of drivers seat (I forgot to mention I took BF's car) and go to her passengers side open the door and pull her out.....I pick her up and from there I fvck her....I do make her cvm but it took a little longer then 10mins...she says we have to do that again to which I agree and drive back....

Back at the party my cuz was drowning....since I wasnt there the "Cougar," started to flirt with my cuz and friends and since I couldnt steer the convo he crashed and burned and lost all interest in her.....when I got back though right when I got into the light she was outside talking to bday boys dad and she says "You made it back," I reply with "Yes I did ...nice of you to be worried about me" She smiles and I go inside looking for cuz. I find out he ****ed up and says that she is ugly now.......I couldnt get any from "Cougar," but before we left (Remember I was Des Driver) she went up to me real fast sqeezed my ass and while she was whispering in my ear I started to rub her pvussy through her pants (They were those soft very thing pants so I could feel her pvssy pretty well) she said that I needed to give her my c-ck some time and I said just give me your number and I will call you, she just puts a napkin in my pocket and grabs my **** really fast and walks away..

We leave after that and now I am looking at the Draft on NFL Network and typing this....2morrow I might call her to fvck that pvssy(I have a thing for mommies and asians) but thats another story.....

Good luck guys hope you have better luck later.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday...

Me my cuz and friends went to go see this Pay Per View and we were there all day so I didnt DJ all that much....

2 Hours later

We are done with the PPV and decide to go to Wendy's.....We all go in and I lock eyes with this pretty decent chick (The place was empty except for this family it was like 10:30) and I smile at her and she blushes. We go up and are talking about old times and just looking at what we want when she comes up behind us and asks if we are in line everyone says no except me who says'

ME: I am but you can get in front of me if you answer a question correctly
HER: OK
ME: What's the square root of 0?
HER:.....I dont know
ME: Ohhh you lose
I punch her lightly on the shoulder and say losers stay in the back of me, she giggles and tries to play it off. She starts doing that "BRRRRRR," thing (It was cold and rainy) and I turn around and say
ME: Wow you must be really cold huh.
HER: Ya I was dumb enough not to bring a jacket..
ME: HAHAHAH I could tell since you didnt know what the square root of 0 was hahaha.
HER: Shut up! BRRRRRR
ME: Here I'll keep you warm
I put my arm around her and bring her closer to me while we are still in line...
ME: Better?
HER: Ya thanks
She looks back and I see that there was a guy with her so I ask...
ME: Boyfriend?
HER: No just a "Friend." (I am getting tired of this "Friend," **** I mean I feel sorry for the guys that are just "Friends," with these type of women and get no play from them)
ME: I see well how about you get closer ...I wouldnt want you to catch a cold...
I bring her closer to me and she actually lays her head on my chest, so now it looks like we know each other and are BF/GF. It's our turn and we each step forward and she doesnt let go and orders I think a mcflurry (lol Wendys) I bust on her about that she she giggles and punches me lightly on the arm. I order my stuff and we move to the side while we wait for our food, my cuz and friends are behind me and my cuz says.
HIM: Wow I didnt know you had a GF
ME: I dont ....hahaha right sweetie
HER: No you have me your "Wife,"
ME: hAHAHA I know ...I kiss her forehead.
Our food gets there and we part seprate ways but before she does I
ME: Ohk babe I'll be with the boys for awhile ...I'll be back home in a couple of hours ok , tonight we will have some fun ok I promise babe.
HER: Ok I will try to wait up ....but if I fall asleep just start to massage me ok
ME: hahaha ok I know where you like to get massaged....

I get my food and sit down with my cuz and friends and we start reminising about old times and just have a jolly good time when I get a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and its her
HER: I am leaving with my family babe so call me later ok
ME: Ok becareful .....
She starts walking away ...
ME: Hey hold on
She turns around I walk up to her...(Her family AND her FRIEND are outside) I grab her waist and kiss her for a couple of seconds and I grab her phone(It was in the back pocket you know when women have tight pants and you can see them) I call my phone and store number
ME: Later babe
HER:.....bye, by this time she has this bewildered look on like "What just happened?"

I sit back down and my cuz says she was standing there for like 10 seconds just looking at me funny I guess trying to figure out what to do.We get thrown out because they are closing and I check my phone and I see I have a text, I thought it was another girl but it was a strange number and it said...

HER: Hey its your "Wife," I've never been kissed like that before and it's hard for me to find a "MAN" (Keyword) that I feel safe and is in control of me. I dont know your name but I would really like to get to know you more and maybe we can do something next weekend....I "HOPE" (Keyword) you message me back because I would really like to be in "YOUR" (keyword) life.

I sent her a message saying Saturday I was off and that I would call her to see if I was available. I am dead tired right now but I am going to watch some tv and think about the past.

Good luck guys hope you have better luck....

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Saturday-Sunday morning

I see that I have been flamed in another post....lol back then I would go into the post and write my "Defense," and why I think I am the better person with advice then the person that flamed me but .....I dont really care about trivial things like that anymore and if people want to flame me then go right ahead.....HELL do it in my FR......but I still think I am pulling girls arent I and I am getting a better life so go right ahead and flame me lol.

what thread have you been flamed in ? dude your pretty successfull i want to see what they possibly could flame you for..

btw you have ALOT of guts and balls to kiss her in front of all her friends and family, and then grab her phone like that. NO wonder she txt msg you back calling you a 'man'...