Is Being Tall an Advantage?

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a pretty tall dude at 6'4 (195 cm - Haha Euro measurement for my Russian chicks ;) ) and I think being tall is more of a manly presence and makes the girls weak at the knees.

It usually works with my dashing personality.

What do you guys think? Women usually prefer a tall guy roughly in the 6+ ft league.

Does being tall give a guy an edge without even having to lay down that game?

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Ask any girl if they want to date a guy who is shorter than her. Now some of what we generally consider the most beautiful girls can be upwards of 5'10 easily. So yes, being tall is an advantage and gives you a much stronger presence, of course you have to couple that with a good body, not a scrawny one.

--Mission

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being that tall makes you a freak... But on the plus side, you can get to date REALLY tall hot chicks, who are freaks too.... and have Super tall kids who will grow into Super Freaks...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being tall has been experimentally proven to be an advantage many, many times. Not only is it an advantage with girls, but socially it's a general advantage.

I don't know the specifics though, but I believe with women it mainly matters that you're taller than she is as someone else already pointed out.

OTOH, there is tons of women dating shorter men. I'm not sure it's useful to know this other than if you're tall don't apologize for it, and if you're short don't been seen as trying to compensate for it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course "being tall" is a big plus for guys.

But, being freakish tall is bad. I'd say the "ideally tall height" would be around 5'11 - 6'1 or 1m80 - 1m85.

Sorry man, but at 6'4, you start to look like a freak. Unless most girls around you are all at least 5'8 - 5'10...:whistle:

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
I think being that tall makes you a freak... But on the plus side, you can get to date REALLY tall hot chicks, who are freaks too.... and have Super tall kids who will grow into Super Freaks...
Lol:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry I coudn't help it...:D

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HOSS83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Sorry man, but at 6'4, you start to look like a freak. Unless most girls around you all at least 5'8 - 5'10...:whistle:
I'm 6'4" and in no way look "like a freak." 6'4" is a great height - it's my ideal height and the girls I've dated (from 4'10" short to 5'11" tall) have loved it.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOSS83 said:
I'm 6'4" and in no way look "like a freak." 6'4" is a great height - it's my ideal height and the girls I've dated (from 4'10" short to 5'11" tall) have loved it.
Good for you man!:up:

But I maintain my assessment which is a more accurate reflection for the majority of the "common people"'s perception.:whistle:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tall, dark, and handsome..." the phrase is famous for a reason. Doesn't mean that shorter guys won't get play; just that it's not the ideal.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you aint got game, your ****ed, just like everybody else with no game.

Same goes with being short.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your build and how you carry yourself. Basically, strength and masculinity are widely considered attractive and height can convey these qualities but it cannot stand alone.

I am 6'4 too. I used to hunch a lot and this was not a pretty sight! I was also quite skinny at one point and was referred to as "lanky" a lot, and that was not pretty either. In both cases I conveyed myself as weak and feeble.

However, I've bulked up and am now around 220lbs and I carry myself upright and proud. Because I now convey an aura of strength and boldness, guys are often intimidated by me, girls find my overall size very attractive and I know myself I look a damn sigh better.

So height can be an advantage because it expresses strength and power. But if you are shy of your height or you are a timid person, it will go against you.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pssssst.....alody yers is one of those kkk trolls. Stop humoring the sick fvck.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If 6'4 is freakishly tall then i have wings and can fly.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally want their man to be taller than them.

Doesn't necessarily mean 6'5 or something.

Most women just want him to be taller than HER.

So a 5'3 chick would be alright with a 5'9 guy.

Or a 5'7 chick might want a guy 5'11 or 6 feet.

I'm 6'2 so most girls I meet are shorter than me anyway.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course being tall is an advantage. But dont worry, short guys can get hot tall chicks too.

Reaction score
Answer Is Here

Alody_Yers said:
I'm a pretty tall dude at 6'4 (195 cm - Haha Euro measurement for my Russian chicks ;) ) and I think being tall is more of a manly presence and makes the girls weak at the knees.

It usually works with my dashing personality.

What do you guys think? Women usually prefer a tall guy roughly in the 6+ ft league.

Does being tall give a guy an edge without even having to lay down that game?
I am 5'9 (russian like you I guess) and the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!
Don't get me wrong, its NOT a requirements, however, everything helps, and being tall, helps...

I actually prefer tall girls, cause I am turned on by beutifull hot, strong women , thus if I can date a girl that is taller then me, its a turn on!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a ****ing stupid question.

No they want a short midget. That's what gets their pussies wet.