Is Being Tall an Advantage?

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta say, 6'4" is just waaaay to tall. If somebody calls shotgun on you, you have to push them around with your giant meaty hands so you dont get stuck in the back.

Lemme tell you, being tall is a lot like being black. Everybody thinks you have a big c0ck and everybody thinks you can play basketball.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'5". It doesn't hurt, it might even help... I personally wouldn't know, the last time I was short was before my balls dropped and I really wasn't interested in girls back then. :p

I will say, however, that being tall does seems to make other males more intimidated by my presence. I've gotten into a few fights because of short guys trying to show off for their girlfriends...

Attitude is more important than anything else when it comes to what women want. I'm not saying looks aren't important, just not as important as a cool, carefree attitude.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
and to hurt you will mention something about "penis size " and shorter men.
only inexperienced women would think penis size has something to do with height

also from what I've seen and heard black girls are the ones most likly to have really high standards when it comes to height

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Depends if she's thick or not.But yeah they like us 6-1-6'2 at the very least.

And really black women(from the states to africa) assume tall men have large or at least large enough to handle her penises.Which is also a must with them.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is Being Tall an Advantage?"

Yes.

You can probably go on every roller coaster ride anywhere in the world.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno but being taller then most guys is a plus cause you can get eye contact from a distance cause your sorta taller then the rest. I'm indian and most indian chicks are very very short (I'm 6 foot on the dot) most are around 5"1 to 5"8, So yea it does help. Ive even noticed in my neighbourhood that most people barely hit 5"11, so being that extra inch taller makes me feel super tall, I'd love to be 6"4 or 6"5.

Maybe some of the guys under 5"8 would like to comment, but for me I like being tall wouldnt have it any other way.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lads the bigger the better!

Being tall is an advantage!

Having a big penis is an advantage!

Having big muscle is an advantage!

etc

Sean Connery was voted the sexiest man of the last century and he is 6' 2" (1.88 m) like me :D

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, if you're tall and have a decent all-around game, there's a good chance that you can make it to the NBA.

Last edited:

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
hrmm i saw on tv that being tall is a massive advantage in all sorts of situations like job-wise friend-wise attracting chiks wise... so yeh i geuss it would be, i use to be a tall guy with a beer gut and id still get checked out occasionally by alrite chiks but now i lost the beer gut completely and now i get checked out all the time, they do it while im looking strait at them sometimes... which is awkward

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I'm 6'5", and I'd say being taller is an advantage, for men and for women. Women wear high heels to appear taller (even a girl I know who is 5'11"). On the other hand, I've seen cowboy boots and dress boots with pretty tall heels too.
My whole stance on this is that you need to stand out in one way or another to be noticed. Being tall just happens for some guys, and so that's a natural advantage. Being short does not mean that you're not going to pull chicks, it's just that you're going to have to stand out in other ways. Interestingly enough, guys who are shorter tend to compensate with personality (so long as they're not bitter about their height), and that's a big advantage.
When everything is all said and done, height is only one part of the equation. It may help in the initial attraction area, but if your game su'cks, you'll be left high and dry.
There is no specific height that is better than another. It's all relative. In any event, most girls that I know want a man that's taller than them. Don't get hung up on that either though.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall

Being tall has some advantages. All other things being equal, statistically a woman would find the same man more attractive if he were considered above average height than if he were below average height. The same man would also stand a better chance of earning promotions. It is also true that many women say they wouldnt date a guy who is shorter, but remember women also claim they go to nightclubs "to dance". What women say and what they actually will do are often polar opposites.

On the other hand, people take this too far. There is really hot women who refuse to date taller than average men (personal communication). I actually know one woman who dumped a guy for a shorter guy with an uglier face, because she liked somone closer to her own height, easier to kiss, etc. A tall man with a high school diploma and a poor work history is not likely to be considered a more qualified applicant than a short man with an MBA from Harvard unless the position was a custodial artist :)

I used to work in a high end mall. I would see daily short guys with very hot chicks. In fact, most of the "ambercrombie" white guys were under 6' and usually these guys would have hot chicks who are probably rich as well.

A wing and I who granted are both above average height recently snatched two hotties who had sent 2 University basketball players to get them drinks. It wasn't a race issue either as we were all same race. These guys were both 6'4" or better.

On being rich, go out and find a rich guy who is alone. There is tons of them.

When guys think that being rich or being tall is the secret to success or "women only date guys who are..." that's a sure sign on insecurity. There is tons of women who date or don't date every kind of guy imaginable. Guys are always seeking the magic feather.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le parisian, I remember you posting a thread a while back saying you were 5'1..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a bear sh1t in the woods?

I am 5' 5-1/4" BTW (that's 166 cm for my Ukrainian women.)

Tallness (at least up until up to the point at which it starts to become freakish at around 6' 5" or so) is the strongest positive attribute that a man can have (and past that you start to get into such rarified territory that even when the average woman starts to look at you as a freak, there will be tall-freak chicks who will find you irresistible.) And only if it is coupled with poor posture or low muscle mass would it ever be a hindrance - both defects that can be fixed from hitting the weights.

I guarantee that being on the short end of the stick (yes, it's a pun) has been the worst curse put upon me in the dating world. (Fortunately I'm considered "cute".) This defect has forced me to develop every other aspect of my attractiveness, which helps, but it would be a lot easier if I were just average (5' 10".)

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
Le parisian, I remember you posting a thread a while back saying you were 5'1..
Mmm...:rolleyes: that defintely was NOT me... :nono:

If I were only 5'1, knowing myself too well, I would be a very bitter person and I won't have any confidence whatsoever girls wise. And no matter what I do, (I believe) NO hot girl (in my book) would ever check me out...

I don't want so sound gay or fake ro weird, but subconsciously I identify myself to the category of "reasonably short"/average "pretty boys", in contrast to the category of "tall big tough jocks".

That's why, from my personal experience, being tall is very good. But as long as you are not "too short" or at least "average", many times an attractive face compensates the lack of height. I prefer to be who I am right now, instead of being a 6'4 jock with an ugly face. Anyway it works for me with the girls I am interested in, so it's all good...

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth

:rolleyes:
I tried so hard to avoid posting in these topics. I told myself. Don't do it. But I'm getting tired of people posting interracial dating, from looks to height to money. Why men post this because they can't get a girl and look for any excuse for why they can't get a girl.

I strongly feel mods should shut down threads like this because guys only ask them when they ran out of excuses for not getting a women. Quit thinking your not getting a girls because your white , black or asian. 5'0 or 6'0 or 7'0. Ugly or ok looking or good looking.
QUIT THE STUPID EXCUSES GET IN THE FIELD !!!!

If you are a afc,
Yes race matters
Yes looks matters
Yes height matters
Because afc can only get girls by luck.

If you are a real man then no
If you are a aphla male then no
If you are DJ master then no
Because these guys have good game and don't have any excuses for not getting women.

Whats the different afc and a dj master ?
Well I'll tell ya.

Afc go by luck. They have to get lucky and race , looks and height matter to them. Even if they get girls they lose them easily because they have no idea how to ketp them.

Dj master it dosen't matter. Dj masters always go for what women respond to. Not want women think they want. So they pull hb's left and right. They don't need luck to get girls these guys have skill and get girls any where and anytime. Even if they are rejected they just find another girl.

So guys which 1 you wanna be ? AFC get girls by luck ? Or Dj Master and get girls by skill. The choice is yours.

Even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it. ~ Hitch
"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself." ~ Muhammad Ali
Nothing is Impossible
:rockon:

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woa... Blackdragon5095, please don't get angry and all carried away, chill man...:whistle:

I do agree with you that it's not a forum for self pity, "damn I'm so short/ugly/poor/etc I can't get girls...", yeah cry me a river...:rolleyes: :nono:

But as you can see, most input on this thread is NOT about "damn I'm short, I can't get girls", it's a calm debate about how much it might influence your odds.

It's merely a kind of knowledge/assessment/information. Like Sun Zi said in the Art Of War, "know yourself and know the ennemy, you will never be defeated". I think knowing where you stand is much better when you play the field so you can adapt accordingly. Instead of the "I don't care, I'm confident, I think I can achieve everything" attitude.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If I weren't tall, I'm sure I would be a virgin to this date. It was something I used to stand up past my AFCness. LOL

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
I do agree with you that it's not a forum for self pity, "damn I'm so short/ugly/poor/etc I can't get girls...", yeah cry me a river...:rolleyes: :nono:

But as you can see, most input on this thread is NOT about "damn I'm short, I can't get girls", it's a calm debate about how much it might influence your odds.
I was tired last nite. Hey what can I say :crazy:

Anyway tall guys will look more attarctive, but guys should still aim for attraction and not being attarctive.

Anyway I really get tired of posting in these types of topics, race, height and looks. It's all the same. Another lame excuse to why men can't get girls.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Muhammad Ali
And True. You guys are always listening to what women like about men. See I'm so done listening to girls go, I want tall, good looking , nice guy. When you already know she needs a real man and not a nice guy. The famous quote ( all men are created equal ). I don't care if a guy is taller then me fatter then me or even white. I bet I can do something better then he can and he can do something better then I can.

Now why women go around saying the bullcrap they say. Is because if women were to look like they don't know what they want would make them look stupid.

Take a look around. Femenism telling everyone women are smarter and more mature. You can't have stuff like women don't know what they want going around. That would make them look so bad. So women go by what they think they want. A tall, good looking guy who is nice.

Now for white girls is sorta going. A tall black guy who is nice. I mean this stuff is ludacris. :crackup:

Now white guys are thinking they have small penis ? :crackup:

Why listen to bunch of stupid girls who don't know what they want ?

My point:

Every man that comes to this website is having girl problems. Even tall guys. What is making it so hard to ketp a relationship and marriage is femenism.
Look at some guys who do cold apporaching, not easy stuff huh ?

Now will being tall help you look confidence ? Yes
Will you get rejected even if you are tall ? Yes
Do tall guys come to this website because of girl problems ? Yes
Can the dj bible and stuff like DYD and Mystery help your game even if you are short ? Yes
Will a girl reject you because your short ? Yes
Do white girls prefer black guys for better sex ? Yes
Do girls like good looks ? Yes
Should you let this any information affect you because your short, asian or white or ugly ? No

If you heard this might have came from the art of war. The best way to lose a fight is to sterotype your enemy. This is many people do. Me being a black guy this what I have to deal with I'm driving because cops think " Oh black guy he must be thug " And want to pull me over to see if I got any drugs in the car.

Women sadly think black guys have a bigger penis and prefer tall guys.
However if you are white, asian or w/e race you are you can still pull chicks, women are born to need a real man. Now every girl you ask is gonna say I want a nice guy. And all those girls are gonna date jerks.

So who you want to listen to ?

A bunch of silly brainwashed girls who don't know what the want ? ( thanks to femenism)

Or

Listen to pimps, players , pua , dj masters who are banging chicks left and right and even some of them are ugly , short and not very rich and even not nice at all ?

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hard

Right now there is almost no competetion at all. Even I am off the market (engagged now). The guys who are out there, quite honestly, have almost
no skill or plan at all.

There is a handful of sociopaths roaming around saying weird things they've
read in "The Game" and never get laid, there is a handful of guys who are naturals, and there is maybe 1,000 trained PUAs in the *entire* world.
The rest women only resort to until they can find something better.

What I am saying is there is literally millions of unhappy women waiting for
someone to please come and rescue them from their boring lives. They are
all unhappy because none of them can find a real man who makes their lives
more complete, none of them can find this.

All one needs to do is stop all the things that destroy one's success.
See the girl. Approach the girl. Don't start doing weird things or trying to
remember XYZ routine, if you have a routine in your head and it naturally fits into the convo use it otherwise just Talk to her, thumbwrestle her, joke with her, tell her something interesting, role play being casanova with her (it may be role playing but 9 times out of 10 she will start to feel swept away), if it's a younger gal at a mall take her into a jewelry store and role play getting engagged (again she knows its a joke but it still sucks her in as every girls fantasy is getting married toa charming man). It isn't that difficult. You don't need 300 routines in the can, to be 7' tall, to be any specific race, etc. We've taken something simple and blown it way out of proportion. If you can't talk to people, then take a job as a salesman or a bartender. Fix the actual problem.

IMHO what stops men from being successful with women is hiding in their personal caves. Women are constantely out there. They meet friends for a drink, go to little parties, louas, church events, and out with friends to bars. I would venture to guess the average woman has 2-3x the social experience of the average man. There;s your problem right there. It has little or nothing to do with your height, race, or whatever other excuse you'd like to make up. You simply have to get out there or noone will ever have a chance to show any interest as they *don't even know you*.

There are women who won't see Black guys
There are women who won't see Asian guys
there are women who won't see White guys
there are women who won't see Hispanic guys
there are women who won't see tall guys
there are women who won't see short guys
there are women who won't see rich guys
there are women who won't see poor guys
there are women who don't or only see every type of guy imaginable.
There isn't a magic feather. The best seducers in the world can't win
all the girls. There is girls who just aren't into them for xyz reason.

sportsfan89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a disadvantage of being tall is that short girls dont want to dance with you cause ur too tall for them. At this party, I asked a girl to dance. She said ur too tall. Then I replied maybe ur just too short.