Is Being Tall an Advantage?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6' 2" and I consider myself good looking. Of course it's a bigger advantage than if I were only 5' 10" with the same face.. Nothing wrong with that height either.

I am a bit skinny though, which is why I've been trying to bulk up... But basketball practice hasn't really been helping me gain.. lol

6' 4" can be kind of a bummer because a lot of the girls will be way shorter than you. But who cares man.. :-D

When it comes to height.. Without game, you won't get very far. Height and looks aren't everything!

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6-3 but when I wear my Timberlands I stand over 6-5 I would say the most important thing to remember is don't eat alot of garlic.

Gettinthere:rockon:

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, im 5'9 but not done growing. Its what you make out of it, but shre height has its importance.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck yeah it's an advantage... you can reach all the way to the top shelf...

Serious now, won't hurt... but won't replace any inner or outer game.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tall around 6'2 and I like it a lot but it doesn't really make much difference to your game. I mean you could use it your advantage but you could also use being short to your advantage so it works either way.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to feel small compared to their man, it makes them feel feminine. Wilt Chamberlain was 7'1''. Basketball players, football players, volleyball, most all over 6'3'', and we know they don't struggle to get ass. I can hear the short guys saying, "oh no, its theirs celebrity status" but the fact is their celebrity status comes from their athleticism, which comes from the massive size.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
Women like to feel small compared to their man, it makes them feel feminine. Wilt Chamberlain was 7'1''. Basketball players, football players, volleyball, most all over 6'3'', and we know they don't struggle to get ass. I can hear the short guys saying, "oh no, its theirs celebrity status" but the fact is their celebrity status comes from their athleticism, which comes from the massive size.
yeah ok their money, fame, and celebrity status has nothing to do with it:down:

most of them are butt ugly and too tall, who the hell can honestly argue that?

short actors like tom cruise or mark wahlberg would get more women than all of them

being tall is definitly an advantage but not nba tall

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being tall is a plus. I'm 5'10'' - 5'11'' and I'm still not sure where I stand in terms of height. Sometimes I feel tall or at least average, other times I find myself being the shortest guy in a room (worse is when I'm towered by girls my height who have on heels). I think it's all relative and some girls care more about it than others, but I still wish I was a little bit taller.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conlusion,most SS'ers are small and skinny as hell and not to good in the looks department either.WHich is why most of the infor here like 95% of it is pretty much BS or at the very least redundant.

Whenever these comments are brung up everyone denies this."Oh height,size,money,looks,etc...don't matter".

What world are you guys living in?

Are you sure you guys are being used for a "night on the town" by these "hot women" who love short,broke,ugly,fat/scrawny,old white guys who are deafly afraid of "alpha's".....

I think most of you guys are being used by these women or are just flat out making them up for your own lil' gay online social club that's you've turned Sosuave into.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE:

You can be Tall and UGLY AS **** but if you're over 6'0,200 lbs you'll have at least some good looking women after you.Like it or not it's true,same goes for looks and money.

Being tall in itself is attractive to most women.It's like for us seeing a women with a nice body almost.

I think money is overrated though cuz how many athletes and proffesionals don't we hear about how can't even get laid without buying the chic something.It's a curse too unless you're at least borderline attractive.

If you're short hit the gym and date girls around you're height..what can you do about it?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings but the fact of the matter is if you're under 5'11/6'0,most women will say you're "short."

Even if you look like Tom Cruise,Brad Pitt or Collin Ferell(Those names are used way too much here)..if you're like 5'8....women will **** on you and probably even disrespect you sooner or later where i'm from if you act like a pretty boy.

:down: don't hate..it's the truth.And women know this cuz the first thing they will say to a shorter guy is "I like TALL men"...and to hurt you will mention something about "penis size " and shorter men.

True story.

IMO--I really don't fear any man under 6'0 when it comes to women.Like i said if you're short you should hit the gym.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
FROM MY EXPERIENCE:

You can be Tall and UGLY AS **** but if you're over 6'0,200 lbs you'll have at least some good looking women after you.Like it or not it's true,same goes for looks and money.

Being tall in itself is attractive to most women.It's like for us seeing a women with a nice body almost.

I think money is overrated though cuz how many athletes and proffesionals don't we hear about how can't even get laid without buying the chic something.It's a curse too unless you're at least borderline attractive.

If you're short hit the gym and date girls around you're height..what can you do about it?
Are you telling me that you have never seen a below average looking guy with a hot chick? You've never seen a regular joe who was about 5'6'' and 140 lbs. dating a girl that looked like a supermodel? What planet are you living in? I see this all the time. I have improved my looks significantly in the past five years, but I'm still not as fortunate as these guys. Looks matter but a guy with enough practice and experience can pull much more than a tall, dark, and handsome novice in the game. This is not BS, this is tha realnezz.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I've come to the conlusion,most SS'ers are small and skinny as hell and not to good in the looks department either.WHich is why most of the infor here like 95% of it is pretty much BS or at the very least redundant.

Whenever these comments are brung up everyone denies this."Oh height,size,money,looks,etc...don't matter".

What world are you guys living in?

Are you sure you guys are being used for a "night on the town" by these "hot women" who love short,broke,ugly,fat/scrawny,old white guys who are deafly afraid of "alpha's".....

I think most of you guys are being used by these women or are just flat out making them up for your own lil' gay online social club that's you've turned Sosuave into.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE:

What the fvck does race have to do with it? Like there aren't short, fat, ugly, old BLACK guys?

I'm 6'5 250lbs.....I'm a former amateur boxing champ. I'll say this..race or height have nothing to do with attraction or being alpha. A short good looking guy will beat out a tall ugly guy every time.

Realnzzz knock the race crap off....and by the way, did you ever post a pic? I for one would like to see the face behind your big talk.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Rarley and when it happens,i do a a double take and sorta giggle just like every other person that sees them.

Ugly Girl/Hot CHic scenario:If the guy is TALL I would suppose she finds that attractive like 9 out of ten girls do and she with him cuz of that and he must be piping the **** out that pvssy.Like everyone else assumes even if he's Jay-Z ugly,I know everyone sorta passes it off like ..whatever..

If the guy isn't tall,or appears to have money or a genuine good person..one of the good guys then i'll probaby wonder wtf is wrong with her...LIKE EVERYONE ELSE..

(And I'll probably go up and try to steal her away from the guy).

IT IS RARE TO SEE.VERY rare to see what you described.

WOmen have needs and they'll sleep with what they can get eventually give the guys some puss just cuz she's fed up.

Why do you think you see some African american guys who are ugly as the day is long with some okay white girls who just two years ago wouldn't have dated anything under a 9??

Cuz she's desperate,she's horny or the guy put it SERIOUS work.

DOES NOT MEAN HE WON'T LOSE HER TO ME IN A HEARTBEAT.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Why do you think you see some African american guys who are ugly as the day is long with some okay white girls who just two years ago wouldn't have dated anything under a 9??

Cuz she's desperate,she's horny or the guy put it SERIOUS work.

DOES NOT MEAN HE WON'T LOSE HER TO ME IN A HEARTBEAT.
A tall, dark, and handsome guy will lose the girl just as fast if his game doesn't stay on point.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
studies show that women in general prefer average height in men, over tall or short.

I'm assuming average is about 5'9 to 6'0.

just something I read somewhere.

Also, the average height of a woman is 5'4, plus heels, so about 5'6-5'7

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say i'm average.

Dark eyes,evil-arabic style eyebrows,light-brown complexion,jetblack hair,soft lips but big nose,etc..no homo.Like you're average Dominican/Black Cuban.I would pass for a light-skinned african american/mixed person or even an Indian if I felt like it but my accent gives me away.

I think girls of my nationalites and blacks would say i'm "sexy" face wise alone not so much with girls that aren't.

I seem to be 50-50 with girls that are not black or not from the Carribean Hispanic islands.I don't like african american women though and wouldn't date one if you paid me.

Summing it up if you a chic dislikes black guys then she wouldn't date me cuz I look black or the very least mixed.My attitude would seal the deal even further.

I would say i'm okay but my height and build really puts me over.Attitude and all this?Wouldn't be there at leats with picking up women cuz I wouldn't have the "I know you wanna fawk me" vibe going on.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz:

I agree with the ideas behind what you say, it's true that many guys here want to convince themselves that looks/height/race/etc don't matter, because it's their failure with women that brought them here at the first place, and they need reassurance. They need to believe that at least, the things that count are the things they can reasonably consider to change drastically. Height is definitely not one of these things.

But, I think you are way too extreme and categorical in your statements.
I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings but the fact of the matter is if you're under 5'11/6'0,most women will say you're "short."
See how over stretched this is?

But again, just seeing your username, and reading your opinions on height, I was almost 95% sure that you are a black guy.
I think different people have different experiences. I've noticed that many times, a black guy has to be rather tall in order to be "considered attractive". Personally I'm Asian and I stand 5'9 short:D, but I don't feel especially handicaped by my height. Sure I'd like to be a little taller like 5'11 or 6'0, but not more.
On the other hand, my black friends who are my height or just one or two inches taller almost never get looks from the ladies... while many hot American white girls love the big tall football player type black guys...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm black but not african american,there's a difference.As a Cuban/Dominican we don't really dig all that disrespectful attitude most black americans seem to have towards everyone that isn't black ...see?

But there's bonds there and similarities in music,fashion,food,etc.Our preference in women,sports,etc...there's more similarities than us and american blacks then with us and mexicans that's for damn sure.

I wouldn't mind just being just "black" or "african american" (as my great grandchildren,like it or not will eventually be considered)But there's a lot of issues they need to adress in particular there intolerance of non-black cultures,disrespectul attitude in general,etc..alot of stuff I dislike about them.

Therefore when I see a group of african american kids together I will step them as one of them,jamaicans,haitians,etc..as all black people do but still have some reserervation about alot of the things they do and say.

The thing about white girls is rare too like i said,the way aa's are seen in america will have an white american girl in an inner city location dating me over a american black becuz there's less social stigma here about her and me getting together.She might still be attracted to that said aa but still date me becuz of social moors still present in american society(which is stupid we're both the same color).

This right now in america..from what i've seen?Only applies to AA's and unfortnatley they ask for that more often then not cuz of the way they view other races themselves.

Here most (expect for asians & rural and southern whites maybe) have dated someone outside there race/nationality and would intermix with another person with they felt like it ...and most people would just accept it.But when it comes to AA's it's like that's still a no-no.