interaction with my next door neighbor failed to go as planned

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to help guys like this is futile. Might as well be talking to yourself. In order to keep the population of people like this from taking over the forum, I recommend not replying to him. Eventually he will quit posting.

Corrector is no different. They both play the same tactics.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to help guys like this is futile. Might as well be talking to yourself. In order to keep the population of people like this from taking over the forum, I recommend not replying to him. Eventually he will quit posting.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.
I did not ask for your help. In fact, name one helpful advice you have contributed to any post on here, from either me or the OP, rather than just attack posts?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It isn't the rejection itself that would make me feel like the world's biggest idiot.

Misreading (what I thought was) interest from a woman is what would make me feel like the world's biggest idiot.

I've been rejected by cold approaches. Those rejections didn't make me feel like an idiot (because I didn't even know the woman, therefore had no reason to think the woman was into me)
Why do you care if she is showing you signs of interest that you are somehow "misreading".

All you should care about is what YOU want to happen and then act accordingly.

Trying to figure out if it's a sign of interest is your first mistake. You simply shouldn't care.

I have no idea where you come up with these thoughts but they honestly don't make any sense. Sounds more like excuses to prevent you from having to actually take action.

Women like men that have balls, act bold and take action. Not so much guys who cower in fear because they are afraid they are misreading if they like them or not in a sexual way.

I mean might as well go write on a piece of paper "Do you want to go out with me?" And put check boxes for "Yes" and "No" and slide it under her door like we are in elementary school.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean might as well go write on a piece of paper "Do you want to go out with me?" And put check boxes for "Yes" and "No" and slide it under her door like we are in elementary school.
A substantial portion of supposed adults throughout The English speaking world ARE, psychologically, stuck in elementary school/junior high

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.
We all learn from fellas like these what NOT to do. That's just as, if not often MORE educational, than hearing the stories of men who are succeeding

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.
Plus any criticism about their incel behaviour will send them crying to mods to ban you, so ignoring them is pretty much the best you can do.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all learn from fellas like these what NOT to do. That's just as, if not often MORE educational, than hearing the stories of men who are succeeding
Entertaining as they might be, the only educational part is in learning that, however you might fail in life, you won't sink that deep.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And her suspicions("This dude's autism is less of a problem than his complete lack of sense is")will have finally been confirmed. XMas will have arrived early
Do you have a better way to hint at the topic of older women (without coming out and telling my neighbor I'm into her)?

And I'm pretty sure my neighbor has no clue I'm on the spectrum. For what it's worth, one of the posters on here has seen a YouTube vid of me. He said I don't give off any surefire tells of being on the spectrum in the vid.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistaking Hootie's words
for a road map for life is repelling the ladies, faster than The Egyptian Army was fleeing from The IDF, by time Day 2 of The 6 Day War rolled around
If getting tunnel vision about my next door neighbor is bad, wouldn't it be equally bad to get tunnel vision about the new girl?

Besides, it doesn't have to be my next door neighbor. All I want is for my next free sex to be with a woman old enough for my liking. The new girl falls short by 20 years.

Let's say I (hypothetically) got the new girl into bed. There's a high chance I'd chicken out of sex. I have a track record of chickening out when a young fertile woman offers me sex (I had 2 instances in college where I ended up naked in bed with a young woman after a 1st date, yet chickened out of sex).

Knowing I'd probably chicken out, it makes more sense to write off the new girl.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a better way to hint at the topic of older women (without coming out and telling my neighbor I'm into her)?
Yeah... Drop this fixation on older women, and start pursuing women your own age and younger. I don't claim any of this will be easy... You suffer from a deeply entrenched belief system that will require effort to modify. Nonetheless, the way out really is just as SIMPLE as what I just recommended

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care if she is showing you signs of interest that you are somehow "misreading".

All you should care about is what YOU want to happen and then act accordingly.

Trying to figure out if it's a sign of interest is your first mistake. You simply shouldn't care.

I have no idea where you come up with these thoughts but they honestly don't make any sense. Sounds more like excuses to prevent you from having to actually take action.

Women like men that have balls, act bold and take action. Not so much guys who cower in fear because they are afraid they are misreading if they like them or not in a sexual way.

Maybe because those of us on the spectrum have a track record of misreading all sorts of stuff (not just a woman's interest level). It takes a toll on us.

For the sake of the discussion, let's focus solely on misreading a woman's interest. I've misjudged a woman's interest so many times in the past, it makes me doubt my ability to gauge a woman's interest.

I've seriously never gotten free sex from making a move on a woman in person. My free sex has mainly come from online. The 2 free sex partners I met somewhere other than the internet just sort of happened (with neither of us officially making the move)

As for dates, I've only ever gotten one date from making a move on a woman in person. The rest of my dates have either come from tech methods, the woman making a move on me, or just sort of happened (like when I was acting as a wingman, yet the woman ended up picking me)

It would be one thing if a man's track record was 50/50 with reading a woman's clues correctly. But in my case, I misread a woman 100% of the time on sex (and over 90% of the time when it comes to dates). With percentages like mine, making a move on a woman becomes an exercise in humiliation.

The "balls" I've shown on my in-person approaches haven't gotten me far.

As an analogy, imagine a teen misses every single shot from the free throw line when practicing basketball at the public basketball court (and has only ever nailed 1 layup when practicing at the public basketball court). Would you really blame him if he opts out of the humiliation that would come from trying out for his high school basketball team?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe because those of us on the spectrum have a track record of misreading all sorts of stuff (not just a woman's interest level). It takes a toll on us.

For the sake of the discussion, let's focus solely on misreading a woman's interest. I've misjudged a woman's interest so many times in the past, it makes me doubt my ability to gauge a woman's interest.

I've seriously never gotten free sex from making a move on a woman in person. My free sex has mainly come from online. The 2 free sex partners I met somewhere other than the internet just sort of happened (with neither of us officially making the move)

As for dates, I've only ever gotten one date from making a move on a woman in person. The rest of my dates have either come from tech methods, the woman making a move on me, or just sort of happened (like when I was acting as a wingman, yet the woman ended up picking me)

It would be one thing if a man's track record was 50/50 with reading a woman's clues correctly. But in my case, I misread a woman 100% of the time on sex (and over 90% of the time when it comes to dates). With percentages like mine, making a move on a woman becomes an exercise in humiliation.

The "balls" I've shown on my in-person approaches haven't gotten me far.

As an analogy, imagine a teen misses every single shot from the free throw line when practicing basketball at the public basketball court (and has only ever nailed 1 layup when practicing at the public basketball court). Would you really blame him if he opts out of the humiliation that would come from trying out for his high school basketball team?
Just can't anymore...you do whatever you want because that's what you are going to do anyway.

Continuing this convo is pointless

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just can't anymore...you do whatever you want because that's what you are going to do anyway.

Continuing this convo is pointless
But every time you reply to him you continue this nonsense. Stop replying and see what happens.