Intelligence in males = disadvantage?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
If you see almost ANY subject as black and white, that's because you probably don't understand it.
You make a good point, also consider that the relative anonymity of the 'net makes for rash statements.

The Forms said:
Like in dating. Here's the argument that keeps getting rehashed by everyone so far:

A) I'm smart
B) I don't get women
therefore,
C) Women don't like me because I'm smart.

.... Correlation does not prove causation.
I'm smart (hey, I get PAID to think!) and I have ***** running out my pocket and dropping on the floor. - With apologies to Eddie Murphy

I love the story about the Harvard Students and chess. I suspect it's apocryphal but the point it makes is good. "A study at Harvard determined that students who had chess sets in their rooms were more likely to get good grades. Should a parent with a child in Harvard buy them a chess set?"

In my experience women prefer smart guys but the laws of mathematics dictate that there can only be so many who are truly a significant amount above average. Women like the c0ck so in the end they take what they can get.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You might as well put that in bold and 72 point font, because that's all of your post that really matters. A statement like that says a lot about you.
What exactly does it say about me?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every dude with a high IQ is a Nerd, some are and others are not, I know a dude who is a brute bully type, one of his sons is the same as him, but his other son is a full on wimp.
Brute bully types will never be pushed around by nerds, but sometimes a dude who is in between the two will take one of them out in a punch up, I have seen it happen many times.
Those low IQ retard nerd dudes can't get the hot babes either, but dudes with high IQs can get the hot babes if they are athletically gifted as well as being an academic.