Insider trading

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I agree that I have been overanalyzing this whole thing just a tad ;) . But I am a woman and that's what we do. As if you didn't already know that???

Age....I'm just about to turn 27. I am sure that he is in his very early 30s or maybe late 20s. He seems to look about that age with the slightest of gray hair around his temples. Also because of school for him.

So here's another question for men in general that - to the relief of all of you - has nothing to do with my sexy doctor. Do you guys like women with an attitude or not? I can't imagine that you want a woman that's going to be completely resigned to whatever you want or that won't call you on your sh!t when you know it's crap. I mean, how could you respect someone that let you get away with obvious insults to her intelligence and common sense? And doesn't the interaction with a woman that's got some fire in her make you imagine her as more passionate in general? When you think of what makes a woman attractive to you do you come up with words like submissive, quiet, shy, timid, passive or do you dare to imagine fiesty, passionate, determined, smoldering???? Do share.

cece

Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do
Do you guys like women with an attitude or not? I can't imagine that you want a woman that's going to be completely resigned to whatever you want or that won't call you on your sh!t when you know it's crap. I mean, how could you respect someone that let you get away with obvious insults to her intelligence and common sense? And doesn't the interaction with a woman that's got some fire in her make you imagine her as more passionate in general? When you think of what makes a woman attractive to you do you come up with words like submissive, quiet, shy, timid, passive or do you dare to imagine fiesty, passionate, determined, smoldering???? Do share.

cece
Are you 'IQQI' under a different name?

I like women only with a 'good' attitude and they should be true to their nature which is closely tied to submissiveness to the dictates of the male - this is the natural order of things!!

Why do you assume that a woman who acts like a woman and possessess feminine qualities is going against common sense and lacking inteligence??

Men want someone who is complementary to their nature - not someone who acts and talks like a man!!

C-Do, Do not approach him anymore on this issue - he knows you are interested there is nothing else for you to do - it is in his hands now!!

TooCold, the height of a woman's attractiveness is between 16-21 years old - it goes downhill from there.

The reason I asked about her age and if she was established is because younger men who are in school may feel uneasy to approach a woman if he is still living with his mom while still going to school! Older established women are more aggressive and may be a turn-off!!

Yeah, I too think your prior posts are funny - I imagined that C-Do was on your leather sofa surronded by your velvet curtains and you were her psychiatrist with pen and paper in your hand! Your final anlysis was that her panties were are on fire!:) So I put the fire out!

Last edited:

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am not IQQI under a different name.

I did not intend to imply that a woman with "feminine qualities" (as PRL put it) is unintelligent or that she lacks common sense. What I did mean was that if a woman doesn't call a guy out on his BS, she is being unintelligent and not using her common sense. And by the way, since when did a fiesty/firey woman have to be mannish?

PRL, while your dissertation on the pathophysiological basis of man what brilliant, might I suggest that you get out of the lab? You cannot compare what happens biologically on a cellular level to the intricate dance between man and woman. While some qualities to each man and woman are innate, we also act of free will based on emotion, past experiences, desire, etc.. - none of which a cell acts on. Emotion does not promote mitosis. Desire does not result in pairing of daughter cells. Past experiences do not cause DNA strands to replicate or cause stem cells to differentiate. Come on!

And by the way, what's up with the whole women going downhill after 21? Aren't you in your 40s? Who the hell are you dating?:eek: Heh heh. I'm just messing with you.

I did understand where you were coming from with asking about whether I was older and more established than he was though.

For the most part, I appreciate the candor of the majority of the replies and input I have received. There are always those that feel threatened and rely on the white male country club mentality to justify their self-imagined importance. So, thanks to you that have been cool with me.

And remember boys, aggressive isn't always a bad thing....

cece

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fiesty is what i like. has to be able to verbally spar with me. can't stand submissive chicks.

big bonus points if she's heard of Caymus, Phelps, Opus One. too bad they are few and far between. what a bummer.

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do

PRL, while your dissertation on the pathophysiological basis of man what brilliant, might I suggest that you get out of the lab? cece
wahahahahaha...physician heal thyself. how do u know i have velvet drapes (curtains if u must)?

if c-do IS iqqi, i will hurl my Burrito Kingdom Jumbo.

but she's not because iqqi is attracted ONLY to losers and escaped mental patients.

Last edited:

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized my typo - I meant to say WAS brilliant, not what brilliant. ooops.

Reaction score
I lost my longer reply so I'll just say this -

C-Do, My thesis in my dissertation applies to your situation and the two mistakes you made when you approached DR Doolittle was a result of not adhering to our genetic dispositions as male/female. A more submissive stance would have increased your chances with Dr. Welby! A woman only needs to make herself available and her interest known in subtle utterances and behavior - it is up to the man to be the aggressor and pursue that which he sees as pleasing and worth the hunt!

Since you say you are attractive then there was nothing else that you really needed to do - be available (to provide opportunity) and show interest (subtlely).

TooCold, A physician who is ailing needs a doctor also, however, I feel fine!

(Cough, cough, cough, cough, PR_L rubs throat and sneezes) Is there a doctor in the house?

You told us about your fixation with velvet when you had the young 'carpet ho' pursue you!

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright coaches - tomorrow is fast approaching. I will be thinking of all you have taught me when facing the object of my affections (wax on, wax off). I'm not sure tomorrow will reveal too much, but I look forward to the challenge.

Maybe the broom closet's not a bad idea....

cece

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread...

If a guy has a number given to him by an attractive lady but then says he doesnt have time to see you but then still chooses to pursue other women he just doesnt fancy you! He likes to flirt with you and may be keeping you on the back burner if his other conquests dont play out.

Your options are to play it cool and leave it all to him he may call you one day if his other approaches dont pay off.

OR you could GO FOR IT. You need to step up his interest , hes not thinking of you at a high level of sexual interest. A guy doesnt care if you have a great personality or wit or intelligence or anything else when hes first getting to know you or sees you its pure sexual lust. Hes working out which women in the hospital he wants to shag the most, when he sees you hes not thinking about bending u over a surgical trolley applying the brakes and going for GOLD. You are low down on the shag list.

Ask him out, don't ask him for coffee tell him to pick a night any night and you will cook him dinner ( this tells any guy that a shag is very likely).

Getting him alone at your place over a bottle of wine is the way to move up his sexual interest in you. You said somewhere that you didnt want to use sex but thats your only option.

That your a great overall package he can find out later guys arent thinking LTR till way way way way later...(if at all).

You say hes leaving soon so nothing ventured nothing gained. If he turns you down hes already banging someone else or hes GAY.
Hes doing a male orderly and all the flirting with the ladies is a front!! :)

A point on why you may be so attracted to him when hes only a 6 or 7. Everyone else in your 80-100 hr working world likes the guy hes respected hes popular. if you get him and date him it will elevate you. Its like hes the jock in college but at work(just a thought i had).

Anyways good luck to you...

gmonster2

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mother Of Contradictions

Perhaps its late, or worse I'm slipping. But how come whenever an AFC or young DJ comes around asking us how to perk interest in a woman that has no interest in him, we tell him to move on and forget it and to not waste time. Yet, when this woman or for that matter any woman comes along asking this question everyone runs out tossing out helpful advice and tips and encouragement, while we flame and bash the AFC or young DJ. I know some of you have seen this too. So someone explain to me why we seem to help a lady such as C Do more than some of the guys here when they ask the same thing. Though I do wish C Do luck, so long as she is not out to ruin this guy.

-Grey Fox

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
whoa. c-do, thanks for coming here. i'm actually new here, but the i was reading the stuff you posted, and it's all like deja vu to me. i read pages 1 and 2 (skipped 3, and read some of 4). but i've been in almost the exact same scenario with this one girl. in a way, i guess some of the guys here are right, that i would have definitely called if it was a challenge to get the number.

actually, my story is a bit different. i moved out west about a month ago, so i don't see her much anymore. although, we did talk on the phone a few times when i was still living close to her, and since i moved also. she called me first. like i think you said you are 'sexually aggressive' so is she.

honestly, she's extremely fine and would be way up there on a one to ten scale. but, i think her aggressiveness, coming on to me, and giving me her number, then calling me first, gave me the impression she was 'easy.' and i did ponder whether or not i should go ahead and get an 'easy,' but didn't because i didn't want to hurt her (and talking to her on the phone made me realize she's a really sweet girl), and thought if i did then we couldn't be great friends afterwards.

since i moved we still talk on the phone a lot, and i get the idea she misses me, and was/is so into me. i know what you mean by "he drives you crazy," but the only way he's a playa is if he goes for the 'easy' booty-call when he's run out of people to ask out. and, since it's been some time that you started this post, i think he would've called by now, so i don't think he is (although i really didn't check the dates on the postings, but it is 4 pages).

the crazy thing. i'm probably less attractive than most of the guys she's dated too (she is so damn hot). i don't know what it is. my conversation isn't that exciting or anything. one thing she does say a lot is how i'm "so funny."

all in all, i would say (and especially if you talk to your girlfriends, because they possibly may live in my area) i like outgoing girls. at the same time, you're right, attitude is important. i don't like a girl who just goes with everything i say, and does talk back. like we all pretty much say, we like a challenge. so attitude is good.
and, when it comes to 'sexual aggressiveness' don't give him your number unless you see that he's showing signs of interest.

i know you said (or someone said) that had the timing been different you two would have hooked up. same here, had the timing been different; had i asked for her number (or she given it to me after i gotten to show interest) then maybe we would've hooked up. we could've actually been soulmates for all i know, she's the only girl that has felt that 'weirdness' about me. like you said, he "drives [you] crazy." but, i moved anyway, so i have to move on by default, so does she, because i'm not there anymore.

i think you should still try to be friends with him. don't break it off completely. it may be awkward at first, but once the sexual emotions dry out, you'll really make good friends. and plus, who knows, he may bring along some other guy friends that will make you feel "crazy" about.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
and yo, Grey Fox, i just read your post.

the reason i offered some advice (i hope it's advice, and not boring-to-death bullsh|t, but beware, it just may be terribly boring) is because i've been in the same situation. her revealing her feelings helped me to realize that i should have expressed myself better with that girl i was hanging out with. and now, i've realized i need to be more blatant about my intentions also. even though i'm new (new to posting, have been reading for a week or so now), i've been able to read through a lot of the linked tips and articles, and seen that a lot give advice on how us guys should read signs from the girl. however, we should all realize that we also need to create similar signs/vibes ourselves, and i think that's what got to me. (i'm sure there's an article or link i've missed that talks about this though)

i don't think we/you should be bashing the new dj. i said "we/you" because i really shouldn't be considered a dj yet (atleast not on this site), and i'd like to be welcomed, not bashed. i think it's great that c-do posted here. every once in a while it gives us the opposite perspective on a situation. i know Lit will hate this (maybe you won't, and i really don't know you or anyone here quite yet to judge), but i think we can all learn from an occasional dose of the girls' side of things.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see I've created such a stir. I will check in after work and let you all know what happened. I can assure you that if any of you were to go to a "female" website and post questions to help you with a woman you were attracted to, you would not get roasted. Not that you have any intentions of doing that, just a thought. And it should be clear to all of you that I'm not trying to ruin anyone. I'm just trying to create an opportunity outside of work.

And specifically to the Australian Street Punk - I refrained from replying to your post although I found it quite amusing that your immaturity finally surfaced to the point of blatant. You reply to my post with such vile and unneccessary comments when you are clearly in much need of tutilidge. I don't know how ya'll roll down under, but if you woulda pulled that punk a$$ move with the baseball bat somewhere 'round here, the only boot camp that you would be signed up for would entail some Timba's up your a$$. Hell, I woulda beat you for that move. And until you grow up little man, you will only be pulling girls that belong to crackheads that still don't think your worth leaving him for. Your attempt to rally the troops by attacking me are lame.

Grey Fox, it seems that the more "experienced" DJs ARE offering helpful advice to the new guys - the advice is exactly what you guys are told to live by right? Next the girl, she's just a piece of a$$, some new HB will come along. Now that's not the exact advice you would give a woman is it? Then where would we be? It'd be a virtual standoff between man and woman. That wouldn't be any fun would it?

To the rest of you guys - much thanks.

cece

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE DJ FORUM h2o :D

no i didn't hate your post.

yes you did judge me by saying maybe i would hate it.

Quote : c-do
" Hell, I woulda beat you for that move. "

i am holding a baseball bat and you think you can beat me up ?

what crack are you on ? stop stealing medications from the old people at the hospital ;)

c-do my signing up for the DJ boot camp and getting advice from my fellow Dj's is a step in the right direction away from the crack *****s on that we both agree :)

Quote : c-do
" Your attempt to rally the troops by attacking me are lame. "

don't need to rally no troops as i am a one man army :D *joking*

i agree with h2o and have to admit that seeing a DJ get you a HB9 all twisted up in the game is pretty cool and a good learning tool.

Thankyou for posting c-do :D

Lost In Translation

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to C Do

I disagree with you, from past experience with GFs I know that most women can't go through the day without at least having some guy try for a pick-up. This creates the sense that they can pick and choose who they date. Which does create a stand-off in the sense that women are selective, that your average guy just won't do, that stand-off is usually broken only when a DJ comes along like a fresh breathe of air, allowing the two to stop playing games.

Next I don't care if you are happy you made "a stirr" here. I don't care which people you get into little squalls with. If you are here to gain insight on how goes act and why the act they way they do for some better personal understanding of yourself in society or what, fine. But if you have come here for no other reason to bring this guy down just because he won't give you the time of day, thats a whole other story. Not to mention that in my personal opinion that guys telling you how to get the better of what seems a natural DJ is a disservice to him.

My advice is this, move on.

The deck is really stacked against you. He has your number already, he has other girls fawning over him. They know he is a player and they don't care, and neither do you. Whatever you try to do, he will see right through it and he can play some serious games of his own. You kind find some other guy, let this one go you can't win.

Don't hate the messenger, I'm just giving you an honest no B.S. assessment. I've been in this spot where I had plenty of numbers to play with and one little hot to trot gal is not going to play with my ego when I can stand to keep her on the back burner as it were while I go through my A-list of women I want to date. Right now this guy is a castle and you are one lone foot soldier try to take it down, good luck. Though I do find it slightly self-serving that you would seek to take away his ability to date who he chooses by trying to employ little tricks to gain his attention. And before you shoot back that's what DJ's do, I'll remind you that we are all about self improvement and being happy with one's self first, and that women just happen to be a bi-product of it.

Let me leave you with this question:

Do you want his attention because you like him for his qualities, or because other women see him as desirable and therefore something material that can be flaunted over other women?

When you answer that, it will help you to honestly assess the situation.

-Grey Fox

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys thought about why C-Do is so attracted to this guy? The only reason I can see is simply because he is not interested in her.

Its because of the challenge that he's presenting to her, it's his "unobtainability", his "being the prize", it's the difficulty that she is having in winning him over. (All of those other guys like me, but why not this one? Maybe if I.....) If he had of rolled over and called her the very next day, she wouldn't be agonizing over him like she is now, because he would have been an easy catch and whats the fun in that? She's agonizing now because he didnt call, because he had other more important other things to do besides talk to her. Now she's thinking: Why isnt he calling? Did he lose my number? Is he back with his girlfriend? Maybe he doesnt like me?

Do you see where Im going with this guys?

Challenge=Attractive

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Who works 100 hour weeks. read my other reply for some perspective on what this does to you.

but yes, c-do's panties are afire probably because he's presenting a challenge, AND other women seem to be gettin in with the good doctor. because women are very catty, this is driving her nuts.

c-do also says she's very attractive, so that doubles her inferno. "but, why doesn't he like ME....he's going out with Nurse Ratchet...i'm prettier than her..." and so on...

c-do then rationalizes her blazing panty inferno by saying it's his cool demeaner, his sligthly graying hair, his accent....blah, blah, blah...the fact that he's a doctor is also in play, even though she won't admit it.

all of this is okay, and in good spirit.

we all say to AFC's with oneitis, either...

1) make a bold move and let it fly, or
2) move on

c-do should make a bold move when his hours settle down. take him into the utility closet and give yourself and him a fantasy cvm true :D :D :D

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can assure all of you that there are no women at my job that I know of that are fawning over this guy. I have had the hots for him for over a month and just heard on Thursday about the action at the other hospital. So the theory about him being desirable to other women isn't true in this case. I was being honest when I said that I was attracted to 1) his not being the typical guy from around here 2) his seemingly kindhearted interactions with patients and 3) how polite he is.

Now does that mean that this whole hard to get thing hasn't made things a bit more interesting? I'll admit that it has. The truth is that I really don't know what he's REALLY like. This is the whole reason I wanted to talk with him outside of work. It's not like we work in an office where you are free to roam around. I am basically tied to my patients and have to get other people to look after them if I so much as want to go to the bathroom. So our interactions have been brief and fleeting. There have been a couple of occasions where we have run into each other in different areas of the hospital, but it usually happens when he rounds on my patients. And it seems that everytime we start really talking, someone will walk up to us or he'll get paged, or my patient needs something. That's the whole reason I wanted so much to talk to him outside of work - an uninterrupted conversation.

So I did see the object of my affections today. It didn't happen until I finally got to lunch, which was about 2:30. He was sitting in the cafeteria with two other residents. I felt sick immediately. So my friend and I sat down with some other co-workers and I just did not look over at him, although he was in plain sight. By the time he got up to leave, it was just me and my one friend at the table. He walked by and says "bon apetite". I just kinda smiled a little and then looked away. My friend then called him over because she had to talk to him about an incident this weekend over a patient. He started talking about how he hasn't had a day off in 14 days because he was waiting for another resident to come from out of state. At this time, the other resident, who he had been eating with came up and my cutie says that he will have time now since this other guy is here to help. Then he says, "these are nurses from the ____ unit. This is C-Do. (He didn't introduce my friend cause I don't think he knows her name). And the new resident looks at me and says, "yes, we've already met. We go way back." I met him this morning over my patient. And that was it. I just tried not to make much eye contact with him and didn't say anything. But the truth is that I just felt ill. Today didn't tell me anything except that I've still got it for him. Damn.

And I will admit too that I am extremely curious about the girls he's asked out and what they look like. He may like the really white blonde type. That's not me at all. And I can't do anything about that.

I swear that the only pride I have in this whole thing is that I refuse to call him myself. And I will say, too, that I think it's going to be a little easier to hold back because I don't want to get "lied" to (I mean hear anymore excuses) or feel rejected again.

cece