Insider trading

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He walked by and says "bon apetite".

HE IS A DJ !!!!! THAT IS JAMES BOND SMOOTH !!! HE KNEW !!!

sat down with some other co-workers and I just did not look over at him, although he was in plain sight.

HE KNOWS LOL !!!!! read Player_Supreme 's post on Observation

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58825

Quote from Player_Supreme 's post
One key thing to remember is this... women jock men on the sneak. Not the way the we jock them. If you know this, you can use this against them. If you can see them, then they can see you…

AND

Quote from Player_Supreme 's post
If a byitch is on your Sh*t, she will position herself where she can get a good view of you.

damn c-do you just keep acting PREDICTABLE with this guy

he is good, very good, you are going to have a very tough time lol

Lost In Translation :D

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just might be f**ked. I seriously don't know what to do right now. I couldn't look at him because I was afraid that if I did, he would look away or - hell, I don't know. I just couldn't. I mean, I WANT to talk to him, smile at him, all those things. But I don't want to feel anymore rejected than I already do either. I've already put it out there and it didn't go well. So maybe it is time to just get over it. Believe me, I've thought of a million different things I could do to just put it out there. But the thing is that although I am INCREDIBLY ATTRACTED to him, I still want to get to know him as a person too. I don't really know that much about him or about how he is outside of work. I won't put myself in a position of just being another one of the girls he's talking to. I can't go out like that. I'd rather be the b!tch that called him out than the one that didn't say a word even though she knew it wasn't right. That's just the way I am.

cece

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. I didn't read all the other replies (seems that folks really want to help in this one). From your original post I can see two things:

One, you already knew the answer your gut told you about the situation. You hand number, no call, no interest on his side. You can try to rationalize it all you want, but if he's not feeling you from that moment, chances are, unless either undergoes a drastic change, things will remain the way they are.

Second, you gave him your number. Did you give it to him just like that? I mean, I bet you thought about it a bit, but did he showed some interest? did you spent time alone or whatever? Cause some time ago I read this thing here that it's VERY different to do something out of the blue than to gradually build towards it. Eg. We meet, and I say "let's have sex". You'd probably slap me in the face. But imgine: we meet, have an interesting conversation, interesting enough for you to "WANT" me to ask you for your number, so I ask for the number. Then some time goes by, and I call, and when I call it is because you probably want me to call, becuase you liked what you saw the other day. I ask you out. When we meet I try to grab you and kiss you, still, you'd probably back off and say no. But if we go out, have a great time, build rapport, etc etc, at the end of the date you'll probably want me to kiss you, so if I go for the kiss chances are I won't be rejected. You see where I'm getting? In these things of attraction it matters if we do something solely because it seems like a good idea to us, than if we do something because we have built enough anticipation on the other side expecting us to do the same thing. If you can learn something from this experience, I'd say learn that.

Now, knowing women the way I know them, you probably still think "yeah, but how do I get THIS guy to like me???" :p

G

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god women are weak! you're talking about him rejecting you and he hasn't! he just didn't call you and he's got a decent reason. you've convinced yourself that he was "lying" to you and you can't handle it. who says he was lying? you? you didn't put anything out there.

you're sick when you see him, stomach in knots, you don't look at him, you don't really talk to him when you get the chance? WTF? you're totally going against even what women should do! that is, flirt.

get off your lame azz and just ask him out. it's not that hard. MAKE HIM SAY NO! that's what us guys do sometimes.

your oneitis will only get worse if you don't take action. so you've got two choices:

1) do nothing and you will be burning up. you've got a 5 alarm fire in your panties. if you do nothing, it's going to get worse! you think it won't? HA! it will!

2) ask him out and get a yes or no. but MAKE HIM SAY NO! it's kinda hard in his case because of his hours. but don't ask him out, 'tell' him out. be very specific about the activity (make sure it's a fun action oriented date) and the day and the time. something like this,

"Dr. Who, let's go to chuck e cheese on saturday, eat some pizza, drink some beer, play some games, and have fun".

notice there isn't a question mark there! and this isn't really even a "date" now is it. just two people having a fun time.

to ease the pain a little, email him. don't get into any cr@p in the email. just one line. email is the wuzzy way, but hey, you're a chick right?

do it in person if you possibly can muster the courage :) it's a hell of a lot harder for someone to decline in person. again, you want to force him to say NO, and in person, it would be harder for him, methinks. (i still say he likes you).

if he says he can't do it on that particular day, wait for a counter offer. if he doesn't counter, YOU counter with,

"what about 'this' day".

and so on until he says "NO!" (don't be stupid about it though).

remember the objective: to go out with him and have fun, AWAY from the work setting. don't lose the objective when you're dialogging. if the convo gets fuzzy or off topic, you say,

"so, we're on for next saturday"

again, no question mark there!

when or if he says no, you simply say, "you don't like to have fun?...that's cool" and walk away. you got rejected by someone that doesn't want to have fun.

end of story. or beginning of story.

here's the logic: you're gonna be burning up anyway, whether you ask him or not (hoping he'll ask you). if you don't ask him, how long will it take for you to get over him? a week? a month? probably longer than that! if you take action PDQ, we're talking five minutes. sure, if he says no, you'll still have the panty inferno, but it will be MUCH easier to move on, agree?

you see, you're a chick. you really don't have to worry about being AFC as a way of life. i'm pretty sure you're not.

you're pizzin me off! :(

i want this dude to lay some pipe on you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
TooColld, I beg to differ - I say do the opposite - be a woman and STAY SILENT!!!

TooCold, you like fiesty girls and you are advising from that perspective - this is contrarary to my thinking and to the natural order of things!!! She has made her intentions known - he already knows of her interest and intent - why exacerbate the obvious?? Nothing good comes from this!! Stay with the feminine side and be submissive to his choosing - it is out of your hands C-Do!!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - TooColdUlrick
you're pizzin me off! i want this dude to lay some pipe on you!

LMAO !!!!

The Doctor is a Master Don Juan.

she has no hope against his jedi powers

" i don't believe it " - Luke Skywalker

" that.... is why you fail " - Yoda

she was given the right advice but she cannot follow the advice

WHY ? because she is a WOMAN

We think logical she thinks emotional

when is the last time you told a women the 100% right thing to do in an important situation as a friend and they listed to you ?

*don't get me started about women buying cars*

never they will always follow their emotions

c-do is a perfect specimen of women.

hot, successful, used to dating hot guys, got her **** together

put her in the room with an average looking Don Juan and BOOM

GAME OVER

oh and c-do you say he is not dating anyone cause YOU cannot find out WHO he is dating from the other nurses etc.

i and i would imagine other guys on the forum date more than one women at once without anyone being the wiser

i guarantee he is with other women and when he has room in his harem to fit another in..... you may just be lucky enough to be chosen ;)

you just don't want admit this last little bit of truth to yourself because it would take you that little bit further from where you are about all this....

CRAZY..... to the next level....

INSANE :D

Lost In Translation

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
TooColld, I beg to differ - I say do the opposite - be a woman and STAY SILENT!!!

TooCold, you like fiesty girls and you are advising from that perspective - this is contrarary to my thinking and to the natural order of things!!! She has made her intentions known - he already knows of her interest and intent - why exacerbate the obvious?? Nothing good comes from this!! Stay with the feminine side and be submissive to his choosing - it is out of your hands C-Do!!
FVCK THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS!!! bets are off in the real world. she can be submissive later (as i inventory my handcuffs and blindfolds).

Dr. Who doesn't know ****! why would he be telling her that he would call her? he didn't have to do that. all he had to do was NOTHING. never say a word to her about calling her and game over. unless you're sadistic, you just don't do that to someone you're not interested in. it wasn't like she was saying "call me...call me...call me..."

i really think his hours are fukking the whole thing up. trust me, you do stupid things when you work 100 hrs per week. i've done the exact same thing myself, "yeah, i'll call you..." and i don't.

but now, the situation is fukked up and he proabably knows it. he might be thinking that Nurse Ratchet is no longer interested because she's not sending the signals anymore. so he doesn't (won't) ask. he might think she's pizzed at him, so he moves on so as not to be AFC.

the only option as i see it, is for Nurse Ratchet to make the move because of the out of control panty inferno situation. it's only gonna get worse for her.

c-do, am i right? it's gonna get worse? you're going to be seeing Super Stud regularly. the uncertainty will drive you nuts.

asking him out isn't fiesty. i know, PRL, you were born in 1850, so this would be fiesty to you. fiesty to me is a chick that doesn't take sh!t and takes me on, especially verbal sparring. submissive chicks are so boring.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
FVCK THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS!!! bets are off in the real world. Dr. Who doesn't know ****! why would he be telling her that he would call her? he didn't have to do that.
The natural order of things is reality - how can you dismiss what is?

When he said "I'll call you" he was being polite and nothing else!!

TooCold, if you are really attracted to a girl would you do as Dr. Dolittle (Dr. Who)?? Absolutely not!! You would have pursued her as you have pursued other women who have shown signs of even less inrterest than C-Do!!

Men go after what they want - unless you are a shy introverted type!!

He is aware of her interest - the ball is in his court - anything further C-Do does will look desperate and hurt her chances!!

Reaction score
...asking him out isn't fiesty. i know, PRL, you were born in 1850, so this would be fiesty to you. fiesty to me is a chick that doesn't take sh!t and takes me on, especially verbal sparring. submissive chicks are so boring.
Time has nothing to do with "The natural order of things" - it is what it is regardless of constraints!!

You are misconstruing the meaning of 'submissiveness' - it doesn't mean "Whatever you say is true" - rather it merely implies the superior position of the male regarding the final decision making in a relationship of a male/female relationship!!We (men) are the ultimate in power at all levels..............period!!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The natural order of things is reality - how can you dismiss what is?

When he said "I'll call you" he was being polite and nothing else!!

TooCold, if you are really attracted to a girl would you do as Dr. Dolittle (Dr. Who)?? Absolutely not!! You would have pursued her as you have pursued other women who have shown signs of even less inrterest than C-Do!!

Men go after what they want - unless you are a shy introverted type!!

He is aware of her interest - the ball is in his court - anything further C-Do does will look desperate and hurt her chances!!
but he was saying that unsolicited and numerous times. i'm not buying the polite thing. the polite thing to do would be to say nothing and let it die. why lie? why torture her?

i've let chicks that i'm very attracted to slip away because of the hours. dude, 100 hrs a week! think about it. read my other post in this thread. when my hrs come back to normal levels, i try to repair the damage. but many times, it's too late and not worth it.

i don't think he's aware of her interest anymore, even though it's clearly there. she's stopped flirting with him, can't even look at him! she's taken herself off the market, so as to protect her fragile ego.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time has nothing to do with "The natural order of things" - it is what it is regardless of constraints!!

You are misconstruing the meaning of 'submissiveness' - it doesn't mean "Whatever you say is true" - rather it merely implies the superior position of the male regarding the final decision making in a relationship of a male/female relationship!!We (men) are the ultimate in power at all levels..............period!!!
THAT i agree with. let a woman control the relationship and you are toast. but in c-do's case, there is not yet a relationship. in fact, there's been nothing, neither positive nor negative. someone has to get this ball rolling. i don't think he will becuase of the other things i've said.

grow some 'b@lls' c-do. ask him out. you'll totally regret it if you don't.

Reaction score
i've let chicks that i'm very attracted to slip away because of the hours. dude, 100 hrs a week! think about it. read my other post in this thread. when my hrs come back to normal levels, i try to repair the damage. but many times, it's too late and not worth it.
I don't believe this!!! If she were a girl whom you were really, really, really, really interested in you would not forgo the ‘opportunity cost ‘(economic term)!!!

No man or woman surpasses that which is greater for something lesser!!! There is no such thing as time!!!!! ‘Life ‘overrides your so-called time!! A man desires a woman and a woman desires a man – this is the natural order of things and nothing supersedes this! This desire is innate just as mother is innate to our being of existence – we cannot escape this fate which is genetically derived!!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-do:

You are making me cry; :( because at the rate you are going this fairy tale is not going to work out for you!

If you are really attracted to Mr.Handsome Doctor SHOW it. With the limited interactions you guys have had he has NO IDEA you like him. You have overanalysed the situation so much that you THINK he has every idea that you like him (when actually he doesn't!).

From my experience DJ's are solid as rock. They take nothing until it is in writting. This is how we are trained (so that we don't get hurt and therefore can play multiple women).

eg: I get all kinds of positive signals from a women but I don't let it deter me. I keep on persisting, I keep on gaming her until those signals are BLATANT and she spits out the words I am looking for.

You my friend are only creating greater distance between you and Mr.Handsome Doctor.

It almost seems like you are enjoying feeling sorry for yourself. You are enjoying creating this sad and tragic love story, about how you love him soo much you feel "sick" at just the sight of this man.....

You have been reading too many romance novels and seeing too many chick flicks. Its time to wake up woman, this is the real world...it is different from the movies....it is a world where the fittest survive.....its a world where you have to grab what you want...nothing comes for free darling.....

Gosh I wish I had a woman who was so AFC for me!!! I'd go for her anyday.....[maybe I do have women who are AFC for me... but maybe they also are too AFC to tell me!...Gosh I wish you women would just spit it out instead of playing all these demoralizing games]

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got today to think things over with. I won't see him until tomorrow. I think I need to get a vibe of what it feels like when it's jut him and me. The whole cafeteria thing was way too impersonal. I certainly wasn't rude, I just didn't say anything. I smiled and said "hi" (I think I said at least that much).

I am pretty sure that I've made my intentions clear. I'll tell you more about that tonight - I've gotta go to school all day long. I have said to him before - "I'd like to have a conversation outside of work" and he said "yes, we have to". No conversation outside of work.

One time, on a particularly good day for me - he waved at me and said hi and I motioned for him to come over to me. He came and asked me what I was doing and we laughed about something or other. And I said "so are you afraid to call me or what?" This was after two weeks of him having my number and when I still thought he was a bit shy. And he says, smiling and laughing, "I don't have time for myself, how can I have time?" I say, "I understand what it's like to be busy". And he says "it's going to happen. be patient. I'm here for three months" and I say - like a chump - "just don't feel like you have to if you don't want to". He says, "I WANT to. I'm going to". So I start walking away and he says, "It's going to happen soon. I'm not going anywhere are you?" and I say "nope". Then he makes some joke about hearing I was going somewhere else or something.

Another two weeks pass and I hear about the whole player mode at the other hospital.

I'm sure he knows. Can you be any more clear?

cece

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You need to move on c-do

But dont give up all hope and go cold fish on homeboy. The silent treatment wont work. Make the effort to get to know him as a person instead of an object of desire. Who knows..maybe you will discover things that will actually turn you off about him! Often times our fantasies never live up to the reality.

In the meantime it sounds like you need to work on your self esteem. It sounds to me as if you feel unworthy of his affection, a vibe he is sure to pick up on. Dont think for a second that you being physically attractive is enough. He is not lookin for a fling, he is seeking wifey material, this means you have to SHINE overall. You gotta be interesting, witty, fun to be around and comfortable in your own skin around him. (Being nauseous is not very attractive)

You could also benefit from a little detachment. Dont focus so much on this one fish thats getting away that you miss out on an ocean full of opportunities! Not saying you should date guys just for the hell of it, but just keep your radar open cause you never know when you will meet a charmer!

Lastly, dont overthink this too much..it will just make you more obsessive and nauseous when you see him.

Some parting words of wisdom my momma always used to tell me:

"You can't make somebody love you...you can only be loved."

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c-do

I probably dont cut it as a Don Juan, I have been married for 11 years and had 3 long term relationships before that, and a few one nighters here and there. It seems to me that he is in no rush to ring you because you are already snagged. I do remember the thrill of the chase when I was single.

I think he will call, but it just isn't a huge priority right now because he knows where you stand, the chase is too easy. However, there is blood in his veins and we all like compliments and you have complimented him.

On the other side, perhaps he has been so accustomed to starting relationship that he doesn't know how to react when the roles are reversed. I have a friend who is still single and gets a girl a week. This guy actually wants to settle down but openly admits he wouldn't know how to go about it anymore.

I truly believe that just stay polite, stay interesting and he WILL call, he is having nerve issues of his own. Your posts here are really interesting and I would imagine they reflect you in real life, so, why wouldn't he call. You have paid him the ultimate compliment, it would be very flattering.

So, dont throw yourself at him, but keep up the quick short conversations and be a little more joking about it. When he is ready, he Will call. Good luck to you either way.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, you haven't worked 100 hr weeks for an extended period of time! i know where Dr. Who is coming from. i'll do the math...

work 16, sleep 6, commute 1, eat/sh!t/shower/shave/dress 1. that equals 24 right there. you're toast.

i'm ignoring other things like laundry, dry cleaning, walk cujo, going to store, family and friends, emails, brush my velvet drapes, jacking off, and other personal stuff, etc...the first thing to go is sleep. usually down to 4 hrs a nite. this totally jacks you up in the head, after about 2-3 weeks of it.

chicks? DJing? out of the question--i don't care if i have a c-do style raging fire in my grippers. she's out. is she's worth risking, say $300K for 6 weeks of work and my biz reputation? she's not because....here's a scenario that i've lived many a' time...

the stupid fukking b!tch blows me out because she had to go to kinkos or expects me to jump through hoops. should i call her only to say, "hey HB, just called to tell you i can't spare 30 minutes...i'm going to sleep now, bye". then she leaves a nasty message on my VM telling me i'm an azzhole because i haven't called her when i said i would, with a follow up email reaffirming such...calls me a liar...tells me i'm playing games...

i haven't even mentioned the pressure of the work ITSELF! it's not worth dealing with any of this even in the smallest degree when you're pulling those hours.

c-do, does all of this sound familiar? been there, done that. Dr. Who is probably a DJ only in the sense that he's unavailable.

PRL, dealing with a WOMAN during these times? it can't be done bro, trust me. don't start what you can't finish! that's basically the motto.

then it comes back down to 60 a week, and i try to repair damage. or i'll take a month off, like right now, and just vege.

i doubt Dr. Who is "seeing" any other chicks or doing any dating at all. c-do has probably taken gossip and gotten it in her head that it's true. Dr. Who doesn't have the time nor the energy to even wack off, believe me.

physicians are a bit different than my situation. residents ususally do 36 hr shifts, three times a week?

it cracks me up when kiddies on these boards say, "be busy...be a challenge...be busy...be a mystery..." they have no idea. Dr. Who is all of these things by default. being unavailable DOES work! in Dr. Who's case, and in TooCold's. but, too busy and it wrecks things.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do
One time, on a particularly good day for me - he waved at me and said hi and I motioned for him to come over to me. He came and asked me what I was doing and we laughed about something or other. And I said "so are you afraid to call me or what?" This was after two weeks of him having my number and when I still thought he was a bit shy. And he says, smiling and laughing, "I don't have time for myself, how can I have time?" I say, "I understand what it's like to be busy". And he says "it's going to happen. be patient. I'm here for three months" and I say - like a chump - "just don't feel like you have to if you don't want to". He says, "I WANT to. I'm going to". So I start walking away and he says, "It's going to happen soon. I'm not going anywhere are you?" and I say "nope". Then he makes some joke about hearing I was going somewhere else or something.

Another two weeks pass and I hear about the whole player mode at the other hospital.

I'm sure he knows. Can you be any more clear?

cece
women? they tell a story, but leave out the biggest, most important chunk, and they get pizzed because we don't 'understand'. WTF?

like i said all along, he likes you. PRL, was he just being polite with all this dialog?

the other guys here just don't understand the work situation and what it does, does not, do to a man. the guy said it himself, he doesn't have time for himself, let alone YOU!

i'll tell you what he was doing because i've done exactly the same thing. he went AFC on you because he knew (knows) that it would be impossible to get with you during these rough hours. it's really all you can do--hope she understands and is patient.

c-do, in light of this latest nugget, in all probability, he digs you. he basically told you point blank. i'd say 90%. forget my other post about asking him out and making him say NO.

instead, when you know his hours are 'normal' reaffirm what he said to you about getting together. feed it right back to him. tell him you're looking forward to it. do NOT pressure him. be the sweetest, most charming little thang you can. SEND HIM MAJOR SIGNALS! definitely send him the "i want to fvck you eye contact". definitely touch him.

seriously consider whispering in his ear, "i want you" at the end of a convo and walk away. turn back and look at him. leave him with those three words to chew on. do it with the sexy vixen voice you know you have. would that be so hard?

guys like him and ME that pull the big time hours don't have the time or patience for dealing with women most of the time. strong signals are greatly appreciated.

as far as the other chicks that he's been 'playing'? he hasn't. it's fukking gossip. maybe he's been laying some groundwork though. remember this, c-do, anyway you cut it, you've got competition.

i'm telling you, take him into the utility closet, lock the door, look into his smoldering eyes whilst unzipping his pants, tell him that he drives you crazy, and do him up like you've never done before. you know you have that gut level attraction that makes you want his load. i'm serious! he needs it and you want it.

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lastly (yeah right),

THIS GUY ISN'T A DJ folks. 1) he's a doctor and by default naive women will fawn all over him for that reason alone. 2) he's unavailable because he's actually UNAVAILABLE! 3) because of his hours, by default, women are not, CAN NOT be, at the top of his list.

strip his doctor status from him and put him on a 40 hour work week pushing papers. think he'd be a DJ? highly doubtful.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't it funny? If it were a guy asking how to get this "one" girl, there would be like two pages of flame and then the thread would die off. But if a girl asks "hi coughed, looked to his side, smiled, waved, and walked away, what does it mean???", there are five pages of replies saying something more or less of the same flavor.

This situation doesn't work too hot because this forum is used to give advice of the type "don't cling, learn to gracefully move on when that's the only thing to do."

And hey, I know how busy school can get, but hey if suddenly J.Lo is in my environment, I don't know the rest, but I would probably SOMEHOW make my intentions clear if I want to go for it at some point. Anyways...

G