Insider trading

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: will this ever end?

Originally posted by Scought
My god......blah, blah. blah. If this was some dude making the original post you all would tell him to read teh damn bible and make a move or move on.

Why arent you all doing this now?
Because its a girl? Man, now talk about AFC.

This is a waste, we keep hearing new and new guys, and what she should do about it! sheesh. This is getting really old:eek:
Actually, this thread is very insightful, in my opinion, because it's given all the DJs on this board an OBJECTIVE situation to deconstruct.

As for this Doctor being a DJ - bullsh*t he's a DJ. If a woman like C-do was giving me all of that attention I would've been on her like flies to sh*t. In my opinion a DJ never passes an opportunity that is handed to him on a silver plate like this - especially when it seems like C-Do has alot more to offer than these 21 year old boring blondes/hors. Just my two cents worth.

C-Do - the man is not worth anymore of your time. He had his chance, and blew it. I would start acting accordingly. You seem like a woman of quality that would've been worthwhile to pursue for this guy.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why thank you sir. I agree. I will conduct myself "accordingly" as you have suggested.

cece

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually read this whole thread. I thought my writing was verbose but damn girl, you take the cake. Luckily I'm a fast reader.

I tend to agree with TooColdUlrick that you rationalized to avoid a feeling of rejection. I must say it is pretty sad how women cannot handle rejection, yet we men have to our whole lives to get anywhere with women. No matter what the feminazis try to convince us, men are the stronger sex.

By the way, I'm not trying to bring you down c-do, in fact I think you are a decent gal, but unfortunately for we men, girls like you are few and far between. Most American girls are spoiled little princesses who think men should crouch down and worship them. To make matters worse tons of wussy guys actually do this!

Also I think it shows the quality of this forum how little you were flamed, because really this is a site for men, by men. If you think men like us who espoused DJ beliefs on some chic forum would be kindly accepted, you are dead wrong. The flaming would be like 1000 burning suns.

Anyhow, good luck getting your loins burning for a guy who actually returns the favor.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrCode,

To me, it's not a question of who the stronger sex is. If that were the question, we could bring in the whole issue of childbirth ;) . But I definately think that men and women handle things differently.

I think that women take things to heart a lot more than men do. When we communicate - even with each other - we are always concerned about the other person's feelings, whether they understand where we're coming from etc.. Men aren't really like that. That don't tend to overanalyze as much as we do.

You have to remember that women are often caught in a bad situation where if we are too timid, we get taken advantage of and where if we're too assertive, we're b!tches. Neither gender has it made.

I will admit that I did have to find things about El Doctoro to make me get over it. But the fact that he likes really young blondes who have zero life experience - and I can say this because I know two of them personally - tells me that he could never handle a woman like me. While that's okay, the fact that he lied to me or tried to play me on a few things is not. Men think that lying saves someone's feelings whereas women feel that the truth allieves hurt.

As far as American women and what we expect - I understand where you are coming from. I'm a unique situation though, I am half white on my father's side and my mother is Chinese-Hawaiian. So although I was raised here in the US (I was born in Hong Kong), I was raised by a mother who is very traditionally asian. That means that she basically catered to my father, even though she comes from means and is very strong-willed. So I am torn between being independent and also with having the influence of my mother.

Anyway - there are good women out here.

cece

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by c-do
Men think that lying saves someone's feelings whereas women feel that the truth allieves hurt.
say what!!! you must have mixed up the word "men" and "women" in this sentance! but something tells me you didn't. it should read,

"Women think that lying saves someone's feelings whereas men feel that the truth allieves hurt".

from fake phone numbers, to LJBF'ing a guy and keeping him around with the prospect of affection, when shes just using him for whatever, to not answering the phone, gladly agreeing to a date, then blowing him out, to attending said date just for a good dinner, attention ho's, gold diggers, cheaters, to god...what else?

in fact, one of the mantras of this site, professed by those that know, is, "Never believe what a woman says, believe what she does".

i don't recall ever hearing from a woman, "i'm sorry TooCold, i'm not interested in you in that way. good luck to you".

no woman can do this! they'll lie to the bitter end to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Because it's an ego boost. And yeah, because it raises his value in the eyes of other women. And of course because, like I said, he's keeping the burner on simmer, so to speak, and if it ever catches his fancy he'll call you up. Don't EXPECT that to happen though. The more you look at him with those hungry eyes and tell him that it bothered you that he didn't call, etc...the more he knows he has you in the palm of his hand.

Yes, your best bet is to pull back. Cut this dude off completely. He may start to pursue you JUST A BIT to bait you back into his charms. Don't fall for it. Cut him off and if he comes to you, make him jump through some hoops like a motherfvcker. You will now be a challenge and your value to him will increase. The more he can't have you, the more he'll want you.

Of course, he MAY just write you off completely. But really, the only chance you have is to cut him off and make him work for it if he comes for you.

-Soma
Wow! Soma you have a very good input here! Very accurate!