I suck!!! Every Girl Rejects Me

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you gotta act like you're your own age..

NMA, i don't want to tell you this but i will.. it seems like you're just making a big fuss because of what happened.. your problem is nothing. from the way how i see you are complaining to the members here, i can see the problem... shows that you got something you should fix before you rant.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, though...Do people here stand in front of the mirrors and give themselves pep talks before they go out, or is SoSuave just populated with a lot of really gullible people that can talk themselves into anything? If you fail routinely with women, there's no way (short of delusional personality disoreders) that you can just will yourself confidence.

Confidence requires that you BE confident in something...how can one be confident in their prospects for success if they have never actually achieved any successes of note?

So, it creates an interesting paradox: if you cannot be successful until you are confident, and you cannot have confidence until you have some successes...

eLMac

Banned
Reaction score
I'd watch a few Marlon Brando, James Dean, John Wayne, James Bond movies to get my look down.

James Bond never smiles, and his eyes are never wide like a deer, he looks like a killer.

Be friendly but have the look of an assassin.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
ok guys i appreciate your help but i asked a girl 19 years old what she thought of me in the looks department

i will translate what she said

" your not that horrible but you aren't the hottest guy in the world either!!!if you know what i mean...but your are getting old also..well stay cool "

now tell me, this girl was direct or was she?

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
i tried to get some more info about my looks from this girl and here's what she told me:

" ok i'm going to be sincere with you, the only thing that is wrong in your pics are your ears!!!,with this i said what i had to say, you have big ears, too big for your face but as i said before there are lots of guys uglier than you "

ok have u guys noticed that too if so, what can i do to improve? i can always go to the gym and improve my body never my face, by other words, i'm completely ****ed at least this girl had the balls to say it.

ok guys i'm out the game

good luck to u all

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember how I told you to grow your hair long?

Do that. It will take the attention from your ears.

Done.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
man i'm almost 29 and growing bald, how can i grow my hair long?

it just doesnt work

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man we all get down every now and again...but ffs you sound soo pathetic get a life allrdy!

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
i will man, now i know why all of them reject me so i wont even bother to look at them, i will ignore them and live my own life.

thats all i can do

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
i will man, now i know why all of them reject me so i wont even bother to look at them, i will ignore them and live my own life.

thats all i can do
I think your an average looking guy (NOT UGLY)

So i think the best advice you can take onboard was from the guy who said "Take it easy,have patience and it will happen"

i think i'm in the same boat as you atm....i'm trying to hard to get something where i should really just take it easy.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
you got to do something about your hair. thats what ruining your looks to be honest. get a wig or a hair transplant. eh man i heard ben affleck has had a hair transplant.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
i can always go to the gym and improve my body never my face,
This is where you are mistaken. When you build your body, your facial features change rather dramatically too. The increased muscles in your jaw and neck will undoubtedly take emphasis from your ears (not that I see them as a problem).

Besides, it really changes people's entire perception of you as a person. Eg:

http://www.whudat.com/temp_sounds/vindiesel1.wmv

http://hem.passagen.se/vin_diesel/storage/cutesmile.jpg

And his face hasn't changed that much!