I suck!!! Every Girl Rejects Me

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiling can raise someone's looks high up. One girl i thought was Ok looking was a 7, but when she smiled, god damn she rose to an 8. A more pleasant expression on the face can add ur looks, as long as it aint a cheese smile or nothing.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just for the record, i have seen some ugly dudes in my time (who can still pick up)... but you arent one of them my friend. Your insecurity is what lets you down, like everyone has been saying improve on yourself as whole - work out, change your look, approach more girls etc.... You aint a 4 man, lets just put it that way.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a picture of Jean-Paul Sartre, one of the greatest philosophers of the 20th century and confirmed ladies man...

...what're you complaining about? Get yourself a previously unthought of ontological standpoint and go get 'em son...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NMAFC,

You shoul realize that confidence is not a mode. You shouldn't even realize that you are confident. It should just be the way you are. You're letting the opinions of stupid little egomaniacal girls get in the way of your well being.

On looks:

Here are my suggestions to you:

Get rid of the goatee.

Grow your hair long. Seriously, get a style akin to Owen Wilson in the Wedding Crashers. Highlight your hair blonde as well if you want. You would look better, trust me.

The reason I advise this is because you have high cheekbones and a round face. Short hair only works on the 50s squarejaw look. A round-faced high cheekboned man with short hair has his ears accentuated rather than his chin or forehead. That is bad. Ditch the short hair.
With a rounder, more mediterranean, face you're going to want to have your hair grown and styled longer.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you crying about ?

I did a search on your posts, and you talk about some gf you used to have.. so how can you say "every girl rejects me" ? I don't get it. Trust me - there are guys who are way worse off than you are.. I really have nothing else to add because everything else has been covered by others in this thread

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
i think u guys are right, i will stop my fox hunting for the moment, at least for some months and try to get physical/mental stability, a strategic retreat.

sometimes u have to know when to stop trying too hard...since my ex left me i've been hiting all kind of girls in the street, in the mall, well i had to do something right.

all i've got was rejection, not even a close. maybe i'm doing it all wrong but i'm always going to aim high no matter what.

thanks for your help

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you aint ugly, ive seen far worse with hot girlfriends.

Its just in your pics you seem confused like you dont know where you are lol. You need to get mentally right, that seems the problem and also listen to the few tips on improving your physical self.

whitedragon

Reaction score
try different approach

Hey, we have all been there, trust me, ive been rejected by overweight woman...u have to tweak ur game...start by watching dating shows, reflect yourself as the guy goin on a blind date...

remember try to make friends with woman first....go to a club make friends and dont ask for numbers right away...

yes, change your style of clothing a bit..add a little finesse, wear bright clothing, a woman loves a man who dresses...

keep a conversation with no body language of sex, MAKE original conversations, dont aim too high, most important dont force the issue by being over aggressive...

another thing, join two dating services, put up like 2 or 3 of your best pics...and just talk..women love to talk...make it smooth...if the conversation doesnt go back and forth, let her go...move on...

while you are talking and u gain ground on some of them, take that knowledge and use it at clubs...or parties...

Just study yourself..look in the mirror...im tellin ya, the more ya know the better the results...

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks are not this guy's problem

The OP is the spittin' image of a friend of mine from high school, who was voted 'cutest guy' and always had ladies drooling over him.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the short hair. Long hair is for women.

But don't go bald; that's for bikers and old men.

What is that thing on your left wrist? It might be intended to be a bracelet, but from what I can tell it's a piece of red string. Either go all the way or not at all. I have very little jewelry (two rings and a necklace), but all of my jewelry is the real deal. No copper or stainless steel crap. Whenever I see someone with a rubber-band on his wrist I can only think "WTF?"

Ben

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have bambee eyes, u look so nice... maybe girls think youre a nice guy. to me youre just oozing niceness... you write well, you must be intelligent.. are u? maybe youre thinking to much... on the wrong things. are you a nerd? in that case maybe women sence that... i knew a guy, he doesnt know about this forum ok, but he had a model like gf. he was fat and ugly, he looked like someone ran over his face with a lawnmower. i was wondering my ass off on how he got her. im still not sure. but he was direct with everyone... not afraid of **** when it came to interacting w people... he had no taboos... so naturally alot of girls .hated him. he told a girl flat out; "****, youre so ugly" the first time he met her. but he was also very nice and friendly, not the smartest guy ive met, but he would give me rides in his car and ****. anyway his gf liked him and she was a nice normal girl, so its possible for everyone. :cool:

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
sorry but i'm portuguese and i don't understand some slang words you people use back there where you're from, and i would like to know what did you mean by the expresssion "bambee eyes".

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bambee eyes = sweet, innocent looking

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for clearing that up BrotherAP, but are bambee eyes a turnoff or something?

remember when i told u guys some girls have said that i had sad eyes, another one told me when she saw that photo that i was on drugs...

it's kinda stupid

well thanks for your help guys

Reaction score
hey man

yeah i know wat ur going through: i turned 25 in february and have been apporoaching and small talking chicks since then and haven't got a single number....it kinda sucks but it tells me where i need improvement.....hahahah its hard for me to establish rapport and since i hardly see these girls again its hard to be friends first....what to do wat to do?? well just keep trying and do wat u gotta do i guess.......but don't **** a girl over who hasn't ****ed u over...u may bet it 10 times worse......so just be happy if u get a chick...a dude who's a 4 to one girl might be a 10 to another hahaha anyway good luck man on whatever u do

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? i have friends that are uglier than you that pull HB's all the time... they are very good with girls though.

It isnt looks man, its your ****ing personality that sucks.

but if you want a critque on looks, you could easily be a lot more attractive:

1- dress better... you were VERY average clothes... buy form fitting nice elegant clothes (dont cheap out) ie- nice black slakcs, elegant black shiny shoes, nice belt; nice dark grey shirt with NO undershirt

2- get a tan

3-shave that sh1t under your chin, it looks horrible

4- grow your hair out and go to a hair stylist, it will cost more but you will look a LOT better with longer hair (they will fix you up... i started doing this and IMMEDIATLEY got a lot of compliments)

5-work out, if you gained 30lbs of PURE muscle (that would take you probalby 2 years... less time if you really know what youre doing) girls would come up to you!

that can all be fixed in 1 week (providing you have enough money, except #5)

other than that, READ a lot of good posts and GO OUT and practice it EVERY DAY and if you do that in 3 months you will be getting LOTS of girls

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
sorry but i'm portuguese and i don't understand some slang words you people use back there where you're from, and i would like to know what did you mean by the expresssion "bambee eyes".
I think he means Bambi eyes like the character in the disney movie.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott
But don't go bald; that's for bikers and old men.

Don't agree with that at all. Women love me now that I'm bald.

I think he would have to gain about 20-50lbs to pull it off though.

I love being bald and females love touching my head...FWIW