I suck!!! Every Girl Rejects Me

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
ok guys i took some new pics and posted them on my photo blog now 6 girls all told me directly that i'm rated a 7 in the looks department, i know i can be more than a 7, also i lack game i know that, they told i have the eyes of a nice guy... they tell me you are cute but they put up a convo with me, it's the invisible thing again

i think the problem is in my eyes, they look to nice i dont know

well, i got rid of the goatee yesterday and i'm thinking joining a gym, maybe that will help.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
ok guys i took some new pics and posted them on my photo blog now 6 girls all told me directly that i'm rated a 7 in the looks department, i know i can be more than a 7, also i lack game i know that, they told i have the eyes of a nice guy... they tell me you are cute but they put up a convo with me, it's the invisible thing again

i think the problem is in my eyes, they look to nice i dont know

well, i got rid of the goatee yesterday and i'm thinking joining a gym, maybe that will help.
see dude? you already look a lot better!

find some pants that fit better and some sleeker shoes... start growing your hair out and join that gym and get a good diet going (this will make you not only look a lot better but feel a lot better).

While you are doing this go out and practice with girls, don't waste time

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what are u like 6 foot tall?

im 5'6" and pull many a women.

stop whining and go work on ur game :)

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
1 m 76 cm i don't know what it represents in the USA, but i'm not very tall.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, obviously you care how you look so you think people judge you on that. They might say something and you start comparing that to your perceived image of yourself.

Anyway, be a man and stop judging your looks. Just by putting that testosterone out women will want to **** you or be scared of you. The more manly ones will start talking smack because they're nervous. If you back down they will think, yeah another *****. You're a man. Get balls and don't back down.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, you dress kinda dorky with those pants and shirt. A pair of jeans and a good shirt should be good enough. Also, don't be afraid to stretch those muscles. You're probably using your brain more than you need to ;-)

Reaction score
you just need to quit desiring them girls so much and just live life....Find the parties and sh*t without expectations man and just be the best you can be. Also, improve yourself. In my eyes, you look like a dude that could definately pull some chicks, but from the way you carry yourself, remind me of some of my friends. They're not hideous, they can get chicks, but they're just too quiet, introverted at the max but only because you don't want to piss anyone off or mess things up.

Listen, you dont like your looks? Think about what you don't like about yourself and simply fix it. And dont just think its an overnight thing. All things that are desirable to other ppl, all the things that seem out of reach to us, that seem special, seem desirable are at our reach! The reason why you see certain ppl doing the things you wanna do and be with ppl you wanna be with is because if they didn't already have that certain something they worked their asses off. Its all about who wants it the most man and if you wanna quit getting rejected, wake the f*ck up and get to work on that building of success you want. There will be setbacks in the way but not failiures unless you truly think you've failed. You must pass tests and tribulations through your process of improvement but in the end YOU WILL BE THE GUY the average joe looks up to and desires to be..

Like me for example...I want to be a successful musician. Now thats a goal far harder than scoring poon. I know I will not be an overnight success. If I want to be good at guitar like Dimebag Darrell, Eric Clapton, Randy Rhodes, and other guitar virtuosos, I've got to work for it and work hard. In my road to success and improvement I will see setbacks, in fact I'll probably see more setbacks than success unless I'm lucky,
I might not be a rich musician but I will strive and strive to succeed to my top level. Again, its all about how bad, and how much I'm hungry and desire musical success...and in your case its all about how bad you want a girl(s) in your life and if you are willing to go the extra step in improving yourself in every aspect.

Will you get the p*ssy or will it make you the p*ssy?

Don't be a coward, and NEVER CONFORM!

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has never proved more how important a high belief system is. The guy is clearly not hideous yet because he thinks he is the ugliest man alive this is how he is perceived. It is all self belief man, you are not the worst looking guy around, far from it. Its just a confidence thing. If you believe you are the hottest thing walking then you will be.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the problem here is not your face but your body, i'm saying this from what it looks like in the pics not to put you down.

get some muscles and u should be fine. but the djuanitas here can give you their own oppinion from a female perspective

cya

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even know why I am responding to this ridiculous trend. But in any case.. here's my opinion..... It is quite obvious that all you do is ***** and whine and have put very little effort into being a DJs.

Seriously, if you did put some effort, you would know that your dress style is the SH*TTIEST thing i have ever seen. I don't care if you're the worst looking guy in the world, you gotta have style. And that takes effort. STYLE=******D PERSONALITY. Learn that equation buddy. The fact that you are wearing "tacky" clothes tell me either you are dead poor or not trying. Put some fvcking effort into it. I you want p*ssy, start putting some goddman effort. Don't ever wear those clothe again.. i haven't never seen such ridiculous sh*t in my life.

Secondly, you look fvckin skinny. Again.. are you do is complain and whine. hit the gym, homie. You look like you're 14 for godsake. Hit the fvckin gym. It takes effort. Those are the weakest looking shoulders I have ever seen . I think my grandma looks bulky. For pete's sake, eat more. Damn.

Don't give me this bull**** that you're not goodlooking. You got a decent face and you're relatively tall. You need to put in more effort. STYLE AND BULK. Learn to dress properly and start hitting the gym

Peace

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your 2nd batch of pics doesnt load. looking at the 1st one, i just have to say, why the hell were you wearing CAPRI PANTS??

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, you are hideous, and your pictures make you seem like a douche who is trying WAY too hard. Try justgoing out and having a good time. When girls see you having a good time, they'll want to have a good time with you.

Also when I say "hideous" and "douche", don't take it personally, they're just descriptors.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score

i changed my style a bit, ditched the goatee and dressed in a black blazer black tshirt, jeans and black shoes, got more compliments.

as for the hair i got as a i said a bit of receding hair so if i let if grow on top it will become thick and very dry like straw so i think a shorter haircut would do the trick.

as for hitting the gym we are in the end of the month, i will start in august, i stopped training for about 1.5 years so i guess i'm really outta shape

but as someone said

no pain no gain
no guts no glory

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is that you are worrying too much about your looks. You may be a bit on the thin side, but you're a good looking guy, clean cut and well presented. Your looks are definitely not the problem.

Your problem is the same one I suffered some time ago in that you seem to depend on approval of your looks. I'm a good looking guy, did a little modelling, have dated models and get lots of compliments, but I became so dependent on other people's opinion that I put my whole self-esteem in their hands. It was like I needed to be reassured every few minutes or I'd lose confidence. No matter how good you look, this is a massive turn off for women.

You can get all of us and all the women you know to try and reassure you, but it won't help because as soon as the compliments stop, you'll be back to square one.

I wrote a tip when I started to get a grip and it might help, especially the part about looks under "Perils of the Ego".

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75166

I'm also getting the idea you are a bit too sensitive, which is not good. So if you want to take some practical action, read Diesel's bulking guide in the H&F forum and go for it. Bodybuilding will solve many, if not all, of these mental and physical issues you have, and provide the distraction you need to keep your mind off your insecurities.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all about the self improvement and agree, but your attitude is your biggest game killer. You seem to be taking rejection personally. You must stop this.

I don't care how much you improve, you'll always get shot down by somebody. Accept it. Live with it. Not every girl you want is going to want you back. The sooner you learn to accept this, the more you will realize how fvcking pathetic you sound. And you'll see it is simply a freaking game, a numbers game.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Listen up. Looks matter! But... only if you look like frankenstein. And... you don't! You're somewhere around average, which is enough for you to at least TALK with girls. No, not the most good looking ones, but damn many of them. What you need is confidence.

I don't know about your clothing or body, but if it's bad you could always improve. What you're missing is confidence.

"i meet this girl in the street and put my confidence mode on"

THIS is your problem. You put your confidence mode on? You put if off also? Do you have a fvcking switch in the back of your head?

Damn it. Now you better listen to me. I remember myself maybe 3 years ago from now. I don't know if I WAS ugly or if my mindset was 'im ugly', but what I DO REMEMBER was that I didn't get a single chick. I promise. Not a single one.

Okay, I'll tell you how bad it was. One girl was in love with me, a very shy girl, and I was in love with her. Everybody knew what she felt, but I just didn't get it. She didn't tell me either, since SHE was afraid of getting turned down.

And, how was my mindset? Damn, haha, do you really want to know? Okay, i'll tell you...

"Damn that girl can't be interested in me! "

"No one is interested in me!"

"They're lying or something. Why why why would she likes me? I'm too ugly to be in love with."

It ended up with... yeah... NOTHING. Why? I was afraid of getting turned down.

Can you even imagine being afraid of getting turned down by a girl who is IN LOVE with you? No, no! That just DOESN'T HAPPEN. BUT... It happend to me. :)

Seriously people. Seriously man. My self-confidence was SO FVCKING LOW. I was a damn nice guy, or acctually a NICE BOY.

I wouldn't talk to girls. I fell in love with them but was too afraid of even looking at them since I didn't want to get rejected.

I never had any girlfriends, kissed with any girls, and I went crazy if the girls even looked at me twice.

Do you think that this **** was because I was too ugly? Damn it. My friends changed girlfriends every month. And I just COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY.

Time went on, and to be real honest with you I don't know what happend or exactly when it happened.

It was around 1.5 year ago when things started to change. I can't tell you exactly what happened, but I started to change.

I got caught for some crimes, which I don't feel like talking about... but I was behind bars for 3 weeks. And, damn, when I came out; I was like reborn. What I can tell you is that the crimes had to do with money, since I belived that they would attract more women. (Yeah, haha, that's how desperate I became. And yeah, I had a lot of money. But, did it help me? Hell no! Not in a single way...)

What happend? I became damn confident. I was still belove average, but way more confident than ever before. I cant tell you exactly how, but after spending 3 weeks with your own thoughts and only having yourself to belive in - talking to police every day and trying to do your best to keep your head up - you doesn't really have any other choice than beliving in yourself(which is exactly what confidence is.)

I was back to zero, and in the small town I live in people started to become interested in me. I became more center of attention then ever before. And somewhere around this time I found some ebooks by Derek Vitalio about hooking up with girls. I really liked what he wrote - so I started to practice.

With success!

I started to get girls. And this was before I joined Sosuave. I started to talk to chicks. Started to make out with chicks. I got laid with chicks.

I started to improve my clothing and style, and confidence grew even more.

And, not to be bragging at all - I just want to MOTIVATE YOU. i WANT you to understand that you need to solve your problems on YOUR OWN. That's what I've done.

And I promise you; you could ask anyone in this town who knows me, and they would all agree on that i'm a damn confident guy. No one EVER gets a different impression. Some people hates it, and some doesn't - But whatever the case is my confidence comes from within.

How do I know? I believe in myself.

You need to understand that your current mindset it taking you NOWHERE. You want to stay at nowhere or do you want to do something with your life? Well, no one at this board is going to change your life except you!

Be yourself.
Believe in yourself.
Improve yourself.

(Sorry for long post, but I just want to help you...)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
For fu*ks sake stop saying looks matter your going to ruin it for all the ugly AFCs. In reality with girls LOOKS DO NOT MATTER. Of course you should try too look your best well groomed ect but to girls looks really arent a big thing.

The reason you keep getting rejected is because YOU think like you do. Words are only 7% of communication the rest is body language, voice tone ect ect. If you walk up to a girl and your body language and voice tone show that you are nervous and you are not in control of the situation it doesnt matter what you say the women will not be intrested. If you walk up to a girl and everything about you shows that your confident your rate of success will double..............i recomend you buy double your dating by David Deangelo or buy the entire DVD set the DVDs willl set you back a fair bit but the results are well worth it.

The Key is CONFIDENCE never say sorry to a girl never give her a direct answer and NEVER LET HER GET HER WAY

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
For fu*ks sake stop saying looks matter your going to ruin it for all the ugly AFCs.

so you are saying that i'm Ugly? at least that's what i understood from your words. you are not a woman you're a man so say it directly not in a indirect way.