I suck!!! Every Girl Rejects Me

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreAFC
wtf u saying?

i've read it millions of times here in the forum man by Master and Senior D Juans

" LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT "

" LOOKS DON'T MATTER "

" if u improve yourself as a man, you will be a chick magnet,as you think you shall become "

" ITS ALL IN THE MINDSET "

those words gave me hope, to me and many other djs here

now you come up and tell me what i've found out already

WOW man, that was really a revelation

WTF AM I SAYING?? I'm saying that your soooooooooooooooooo far from being a DJ and being attractive to females because you are trying tooooo hard and your whiny, like a little girl. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm trying to steer you in the right direction. And I'm acknowledging that you have a valid point. Looks are HUGE, but its not everything and it doesn't help you keep the girl!! Yes it will get you a ONS, hook ups in the club and attention, which is nice but trust me it gets old. Think about it this way. For every guy out there like you who says I can't get girls because I'm not attractive to them, there's a guy out there who can only hook up with girls but can't get them to stay for a relationship. Its a never ending battle to be happy. The problem I see with you is your putting all your happiness upon having female attention. That tells me there's a much bigger problem within you, your self-esteem and attitude about life.

And I'm being completely honest your not a bad looking guy. You do look like the average joe right now because of how your put together. I'd start working out, shave your head, looks like its round and get some new clothes. You can take that as an insult or look at it as an honest attempt to help you live a better life, the choice is yours.....

PIMP

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
Don't some women have the same problem? Not being attractive enough to land what they consider to be a "hot" guy must make them feel the same way right? Are you guys only approaching really attractive women? It seems like for the most part we end up with people who are similar in "attractiveness," right? Maybe you guys might be aiming too high. Although I realize you can improve your worth to get the cream of the crop, it's just harder for some of us to pull off.
Do you want to end up with an ugly girl? Why would I approach an unnatractive girl? The reason a lot of people end up with people who are similar in attractiveness is because they expect to. I don't ever want to hear a reference to 'aiming too high' on this board again. The whole point of this site is to teach guys that, no matter what they look like, they can get what they want. The whole concept of a girl being 'out of your league' is the number 1 limiting belief out there. My high school physics teacher taught me best - wherever you set your expectations, if you do it sincerely and remain determined, you will achieve them. So aim high. Aim as high as you fvcking can, because the worst that will happen is that you hit somewhere a bit lower.

No I am not just full of sh1t. Stop thinking that hot girls are godesses, somehow superior to normal human beings. It's an artificial class construct that you are placing yourself below these women in. If you expect to be let down, your letting yourself down before giving her a chance.

My goal is to land an 11. If I end up with only a 9 or a 10, I can live with that though. Hows that for aiming high? :D

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
Yo looks are important but not that much, trust me. I am good looking but I could never keep a girl any longer than a hookup. Until I realized I was a *****. So stop beign a ***** cuz if you're a ***** and ugly (which I don't think you are) ure screwed!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do suck.

go in the corner and cradle your vagina. Whaa, whaa, whaa. . . After you reject yourself what do you expect?

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how u feel,well not exactly cuz I have been approached by a few good lookin girls every so often. But I'm average lookin and don't have it as easy as half the guys around me. On top of that I'm kindve shy so I have a hard time approachin. I'm the type of guy who once a girl talks to me I get goin and have a great sense of humor so that kindve pushes me above guys who might be a little more attractive to women.Also maybe u are to stuck on a "type". Maybe u are aiming to high as far as looks,I don't have a set type,I may see a girl who's average but has a really attractive quality like a nice smile or big boobs. Maybe u shouldn't aim for the total package becuz a lot of the advice hear will NOT work unless u have a lot of money or u are somewhat attractive. In those pictures u look a little old like in ur 30's and u could make urself look younger by simply growing some hair,different clothes and more youthful facial hair. Maybe trie a smll youthful lookin mustache if u gonna have a beard. Then try lowering ur standards,maybe ur personality isn't good enuff for girls who are approached by guys all the time.

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
wtf, dunt tell him to lower his standards! Dude, what you have to do is raise your standards because in actuality if you did have high standards you'd have a high opinion of your self, which you obviously don't have. So just get some confidence man!

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life ain't fair. You can't pull chicks that's tough. No one said EVERYONE will get chicks.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with this talk of raising standards? You guys spewing this crap want this guy to sink deeper into his depressive state or do you seriously believe that it will help him overcome his problems? You want to know what type of people are suicidal? The ones that have unrealistic dreams or delusions of grandeur which obviously will not materialise.

Up his standards? Puh-lease! Are you guys willing to back that advice with a wager? I bet that if he would to up his standards, he will feel worse.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, u don't look to bad, but maybe u should change ur style a bit, be more mature, have hobbies, find stuff to do, u shouldn't chase after girls, girls will come to u if you become successsful

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man

I'm gonna give you some practical advice, not just try to make you feel better, because it's obvious you've had enough.

Looks:

The third pic is the only one you look good in. These are my suggestions to you.
You could be good looking...

-get in shape, just enough to see muscle
-wear a tshirt with an undershirt underneath. (you'll seem bigger)
-Spike your hair you have a roundish face
-Lose the gotee, too poet like

Body Language:

Just from looking at your pics I think this is your problem. However, I have never hung out with you so I don't know for sure. You look like a scared guy who is frusterated and angry with life. Not attractive. If I think that just from looking at a pic, girls definately will pick up on it.

-SMILE MORE!!!

I don't have good teeth, but I realized that I can't just not smile and play it cool. Smiling = happy = fun = girls = more fun.

Lastly, How hard have you actually tried???

Have you gone out 4 nights a week with a wing and opened hundreds of girls. That's what some guys have to do to really develop the social skills that they missed out on early in life. It's alright though you can still catch up, but the only way to gain higher social intelligence is to go out and do it ALL THE TIME.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pook
Yes. Some people may wince when they hear a guy say he wants a 'model' or some other high quality trait. AIM HIGH! Those girls are out there. If you don't think it is possible, it will never be possible. The point is to get what YOU want. SHE has to do all the work or she gets kicked out of romance kingdom. It's your world now.

Sounds cool? Get used to it, Don Juan.
"One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in"
-Wayne Gretzky
Look man, you can let fear rule your life - but you are dooming yourself to mediocracy. Why should her lower his standards? First off, he is good looking enough to get a girl, so that excuse is out the window. I can't sit here and rebutt every single excuse, because you can rationalize all day long why he can't get a chick. He should be focusing instead on why he can get a chick. If he truly had the confidence that is so important, then he wouldn't be making a post like this. What is affecting his success is his own limiting belief.

Not to talk about you like you're not here, NoMoreAFC. You cannot give up now. The most successful people in the history of the world failed miserably before they succeeded. It was their refusal to accept failure as an option that distinguished them as great from the mediocre. Even a man who falls short of his greatest and most grandiose dreams will get great satisfaction knowing that her persisted where others would have accepted failure, and made it further than luck alone could have brought him. You must always dream big, and treat your ideas as if they were certanties. You must live the life you want, not the one you feel forced into because you are afraid to even try.

Your obssession with looks is unhealthy, and lacks perspective. Human beings are very complex. Some are smart, and some aren't. Some like dark hair, others like blondes. Some girls are shallow, others aren't. I've found that most girls are not shallow. They may have higher expectations if they have been approached a lot, but their expectations reach far beyond good looks. The fact of the matter is that beauty is much more common than sincerity, confidence, and the kind of determinism and passion that just oozes from the kind of men that tend to be the most successful. Girls would rather have an intelligent, funny, sensitive (at the appropriate times), passionate and driven man than one who is merely good looking.

The day I decided that I was going to day all chicks was the day my life changed. I told myself that, in order to get chicks that are 'out of my league', I have to first put myself in their league. Doing so destroyed my concept of leagues. If a beauty is removed as a qualifier (you need more than looks), then there are no leagues. I learned to value myself so much that I felt I deserved any girl around. Any why not? I'm an amazing guy. All of a sudden I was chatting up the hottest of the hot, and my friends were confused. Some even got angry that I was being "unrealistic" and "playing with fire." Well, ladies and gentleman, I am not afraid to play with fire. It's the only way to feel warmth.

My life began to change as I began to value myself. If I tell myself I deserve any girl, I have to be convinced of it. That means that I am living life to my full potential, maximizing my talents and indulging in my passions. I set lofty goals for myself, and developed a game plan to achieve them. I started to invest in myself by working out, learning to do things I've wanted to do all my life, and exploring new interests in all different areas. I truly became a better person because I set my standards higher.

You are worthy of any girl you come across. Youth is fleeting, and looks fade. Only a strong personality survives the trial of time, and nothing other than feeling that you have done everything you can to achieve your greatest dreams will lead to happiness. If you know what you want, and believe it's attainable, then you will get it.

I will make a wager that if he truly increased his standards, then he will feel better. As one poster so eloquently put it, you have to have a high opinion of yourself to have high standards. So stop whining and start improving, finding motivation anywhere to start (and landing the girl of your dreams is a good place to start).

Average lookig guys will have no problem finding above-average looking girls who will absolutely admire them for their manliness, confidence, and unadulterated sexuality.

So, just like history's greatest, you will keep trying. You have little to risk by asking a girl out. The worst that can happen is that she says yes, and likes you too much and you can't get rid of her. Or you fall in love, and she dies tragically. Seriously, that is much worse than her saying no. Rejection isn't that bad - and it's fleeting. If you don't dwell on it, then it's over. So who cares if get rejected a thousand times, if you keep changing your approach and learn to get yes's eventually, then you've won. Don't get frustrated, don't become desperate, and never settle for less than what you know you can have.

While the rest of the world lives in quiet desperation, you can be the one to throw off the shackles of social programming and become whatever you want to be in direct oppostion to the majority of the information and advice you will encounter. When you refuse to aknowledge that which is artificial, then it will cease to exist. Such is the case with 'leagues', as we are all human beings. Beauty is subjective, and so is the social status that it brings. When you approach a girl who is more attractive than you believe yourself to be, and you treat her like any other girl, you are subconsciously communicating to her that you are 'in her league'. Beautiful women really are no different than anyone else, and the more you see that, the better you will do with them - period.

Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
Life ain't fair. You can't pull chicks that's tough. No one said EVERYONE will get chicks.
The ones who don't are the ones who don't try... if 99% of girls would reject you, and you ask 100, then you've found somebody. Persistance is key. No one said everyone will get anything, but there's a consistent patter that the people who decide to get what they want do.

Originally posted by JonJack
What's with this talk of raising standards? You guys spewing this crap want this guy to sink deeper into his depressive state or do you seriously believe that it will help him overcome his problems? You want to know what type of people are suicidal? The ones that have unrealistic dreams or delusions of grandeur which obviously will not materialise.

Up his standards? Puh-lease! Are you guys willing to back that advice with a wager? I bet that if he would to up his standards, he will feel worse.
Actually, JonJack, people who are suicidal have no delusions of grandeur. They have delusions of failure. They moan "Nobody loves me!", "My life is worthless... nobody would notice if I disappeared off the face of this Earth." I've never heard of a suicide note saying "I am an amazing great person, and I will achieve the highest possible endeavors of this world. I will become more powerful than any man in history, and discover the key to eternal happiness." It's not high standards that drives people to suicide. This kind of attitude encourages mediocracy, low enthusiasm and the feeling of powerlessness over one's own life that leads to depression and suicide.

He would feel great if he truly upped his standards. I'm telling you this from a very personal place: it feels great to deserve the best. The only one who decides what you deserve is you.

Remember, the greatest of the greats had the most people telling them that they were attempting the impossible, and they never let that stop them. They say that there's a thin line between genius and insanity, because both buck trends and conventions and behave unlike other people. That's what sets them apart from the unorgina hordes who will never accomplish anything.

So, yes, I say: raise your standards. If anyone tells you that you can't do it, fvck him. He is your enemy. If you say that you can't, you are your own worst enemy. It's time you threw off the doubt and told the nay sayers to shut the hell up. What do they know, anyway? None of the guys telling you to lower your standards have ever gotten a 9, or a girl 'out of their league'. I gaurantee it. So listen to those of us who have.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on pal. you're almost 30. i checked your profile out. and you are not ugly. i could even hook you up with this girl and she'd love to take you home straight away. even though she's a s|ut and would probably **** anyone but she does have standards and you would not be ugly to her.

you need to work on your attitude. stop trying to rush these things to happen. you can force it. sometimes it's even best to be patient, live life, go out with friends. don't think about hooking up whenever you go out... it DOES happen on it's own sometimes. let it happen. sucks waiting, but sometimes that's the best method to meet a great girl. but fuk. i can see you gettin heaps of women man. its all about the attitude :)

but overall. you can't make it happen ALL the time. i find that it doesn't work too well. works better to wait for the right oppurtunity instead of making one. don't just ask out any or every girl you see. make sure its right. christ. i remember my first time. when i was a virgin... i didn't even do anything a 22 year old married bi sexual woman (yeah, she was a milf) was interested in me. i just went over to my pals house and she was there with her friend. i saw her looking at me alot. she wanted me. anyway, yeah we got it on eventually. sex, the whole thing. the point is... i didn't plan it. it was already there. waiting to happen.

so stop being so hard on yourself. you're not ugly... there are plenty of women who'd want to get a piece of you. be cool, be patient... be happy, ****y funny, don't try so hard.

too many people rely on women to be happy in life. that is silly.

btw, lose that goatie... instead grow a bit of a faint beard. just so it shows. make you look more manly. grow your hair too. good luck pal.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your skin is good and your facial symetry is not a problem!!

you dont look bad at all

the problem is you look NICE

would i feel adrenaline rushed when i walk alone in a dark valley and a "gang" of 10guys who look like you cross my path? NOT AT ALL!!!

do you look okay/pretty good? YES
do you look like a man who displays strength and some danger?NO - and this is your problem!!!! look like a symp gonna be treated like one!!!!

im a firm believer of looks are most of the game - but that doesnt mean genetics are everything. you dedicate yourself and start serious bodybuilding and gain 30pounds of muscle. also dress and style more like a badazz!!! and THEN watch what happens - the problem is not your genetics!! BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR STYLE AND BODY IF YOU WANT TO BE THE PLAYER!!

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl likes a bit of a bad ass. never be too nice. it's boring. be ****y, mean (playful way), be the man. don't let them be the man. she's the woman. you're the man. be it.

note.the.smoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did chris evans pull billy piper?

deffinately not through looks.

CHARM is what it takes. neways you exactly bad looking, its the self esteem and lack of confidence written al over ur face that repels the ladies.