I Only Like Hot Women

Reaction score
I see so many guys who settle for average women, just cos they can but i rarely like women cos i only like the HOTTEST and when i mean hot, i mean hot in my own opinion. Also, i only like hot women who are actually interesting people too which means it doesnt happen often. As a result i havnt had a girlfriend for a good number of months since my long term one, and the long term was - i'll be honest with an average girl... i guess it doesnt help that im an average guy but i cant seem to settle for anything less than those i find HOT

I guess its cos ive had a few hot women in my time and the others just dont seem to match up once uve had the best...
anyone else find this?
how do you overcome it? or should i even try to?

It just means im getting a hella lot less pu55y than i could, i just have no interest in anyone below a 7.5

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, I don't go for anyone below an 8... There is no problem with this though... ? I mean if I go to a club or to school there is countless HB8+ girls...

What is really your problem though? Is it that you are not able to pickup the 7.5+ or is it that you want to like anyone below this? If your game is not very good if I were you I'd start at a reasonable level and work myself up while learning and experiencing! Read the DJ bible etc run a bootcamp and most importantly stop overthinking/worrying and start practicing!!

One very important thing, NEVER EVER STRESS!!! If you keep stressing and worrying like this you'll give yourself bad vibes and you sabotage your own game.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so you want attractive and interesting women...how profound.

PlayaWannabe

Reaction score
that's great looking for answers, i just don't catch where the problem is. if u want only hb just work and improve yourself enough to get them.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the same mindset - although, I will pick up a chick if she has a trait that I like - or there is something about her body that I like.

I've only recently got pretty good with women - well at least a lot better than I used to.

I use to be very shy and timid..... but thats changed since my last LTR.

What my goal is now, is to make up for lost time (and guys, when you hit 30+ and have not dated a lot, you will feel like you've missed out somewhat). So, I'm dating as much variety as I can.

Example. I've never slept with a girl with really big t#ts. So that was on my list of goals. I recently fullfilled that requirement. The same for a red head - and I just recently finished that as well.

So, I'm looking to date women that have something different - or something about them thats different to me.... That way, when I do meet the right one, and can say that I've done all that I want - or at least almost all.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this site rather funny.

So many people on this site proclaim LOOKS do not matter. It's all about personality, charm, and DJ skills.

Yet every day it seems another post pops up that I ONLY LIKE HOT GIRLS.

While everybody has different oppinions regarding looks, most people will not call a HOT WOMEN ugly and vice versa. That's just the way it is. Maybe everybody won't agree on how hot she is, but few people will say so and so is HOT while somebody else says shes' UGLY.

BacK to the main point, if every other post is about hot women, either you people are retarded or just ignore the facts.

If LOOKS DON"T MATTER, why is it brought up on this site ALL THE TIME?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it does matter, and that is why these guys face rejection after rejection, simply because they didn't meet the woman's requirements with looks.

A lot of men would like to believe that looks aren't important for a woman, that's a man's privlege. Because they often have seen many not so good looking guys with hot women (well I have explained the evolution theory behind this in my thread-so I won't repeat it), but often these mediocre guys do not have DJ skills or even an amazing personality (assuming the guy is not rich), the guy simply got lucky because the hot woman chose him. Chances are that she chose him is because she finds good looking guys too intimidating and too difficult to manipulate easily.

So for the average guy that wants only hot women, he doesn't have much control over the situation. He is at the mercy of the hot women choosing him, and being in the right place at the right time. She is the hunter in this case, and he is the prey.

Reaction score
my problem is that i have loads of chances with average and ugly girls and i take none. I also get hardly any chances with hot girls and therefore never get to date anyone.

i know its easy for people to say that attraction doesnt matter that much, but lets be real - it does, any person who says that is either very attractive(who can take their pick) or average/ugly who have chosen to settle for fellow average/ugly people..

im sorry if i sound nasty to ugly/average girls, i am an average guy myself, i just feel that i would only ever be happy if i was with someone who i was really attracted to. The weird thing is, i dont even meet many of these girls, i dont see that many girls around who have the type of look i'm after. Because when i say hot or 7.5 plus i dont mean that all of these will interest me. Very few will, what i meant to say was that i go for a specific look and this happens to be a hot, verrry verrry cute, sexy, yet interesting and intelligent. But in a dark way.

I know this is hard to find, very few girls have all these qualities. And my problem is that every few weeks or months i meet one and the same girl does not like me, while every week i get chances with average girls, sometimes i take them but in the end im always dissatisfied unless its someone like described above.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, how about that. ANOTHER woman, (which makes 3 out of the 5 women who have posted to this board)....that has said that the initial visual of the man DOES matter. Oh but wait, that's right, we're not supposed to listen to women. Because god-forbid they tell us something that invalidates that which gives us hope.
:rolleyes:

Reaction score
very mysteriou dark eyes, usually dark/brown hair, nice figure. i.e. average sized breasts, nice body.. very clear looking face, lovely smile and with that indie/alternative type look

Reaction score
me: i am about 5"11, dark hair, usually casual messy hair, quite slim, dark eyes (girls have often said i have really nice eyes), slightly big nose though, pleasent smile..
dress sense: mostly casual i.e. jeans/trousers, t-shirt/shirt/top, trendy jacket type thing/leather jacket, occasionally smart

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to only attract alternative girls? Would you ever date a trendy? Where do you come from?

Because if you are attracting the alternative type, I don't think you have to worry about your dress sense and appearance as much.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you boys suppose that attractiveness has a little more to do with personality and life-style than you think?

For example: There are heavyset men who manage to take care of themselves. They keep their hair trimmed, dress appropriately for their weight and are reasonably hygienic. On the other hand there are men who are slimmer and more physically fit who apparently don't take care of themselves.

Now, if asked, my initial reaction would be to say that I'm not overly attracted to heavy men. However, if you stood these two men next to each other, I'd find the heavier of the two more attractive. If you add in variables such as friendliness and intelligence my degree of attraction might again change.

Is it not similar for men?

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
As i wrote about in another thread, looks are basically All that matters, especially in first attracting a mate. People of a certain rating in looks tend to seek mates who are greater than or at least equal to how they percieve they look. And if you think otherwise, you're just deluding yourself and trying to validate your existence on this site and why girls better looking than you most always shoot you down.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic! Pathetic!

Is this board INFESTED with AFC's!?

Look, here's the deal.....the fact that you have to be handsome or rich to get the women that you want is utter bull****, and I see proof of this everyday!

Guys....what the hell happened to your balls!? Operating in the beliefs that LOOKS alone are going to be a determining factor is weak and submissive. I think it's absolutley absurd that you're going to allow some round away woman to tell you to stop doing the things that you KNOW works, and turn to allowing HER to control everything about her decision on whether or not she's going to date you - BASED ON YOUR LOOKS.

Look, just because Mystery Woman is some superficial snob does not at all mean that all women are. I don't consider myself to be some hot stud but I have no problems at all in dating the women that I want to date.

A lot of men would like to believe that looks aren't important for a woman, that's a man's privlege.
Give me a break. The media has taught us men that looks are everything ever since we were kids....

It's WOMEN that told us otherwise. It's WOMEN that taught us to "just be ourselves", and to "be nice and she'll love you". So blame that, not just "what we want to believe".

Mystery Woman, you're just too snotty to admit that men can affect a woman's initial decisions about him with his personality, charm, and wit. You're just too snotty to admit that an average looking guy could sweep a hot woman off of her feet.

Yeah, I'm not going to lie - I bet you're a HB9-10, because you seem to know quite a bit about them, but that doesn't mean that guys like myself can't get women like you to feel attraction for us.....you're no higher lifeform than we are so get off your high horse and take it like a REAL woman.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig,

You mean well but you're off base. I'll hit on everything you said later. You seem to be in a stage that many have us have been a long time ago. Still reaching for that hope in the wrong place. Indeed it's not all about being what is considered 'attractive', but rather be comfortable and being in touch with who you are as a man, and radiating that naturally. Women will notice and perceive your maleness based off of a visual. It's why a$$holes get laid, and so do nice guys, and so do abusers, yet so do mamma's boys, and so do DJs, and so do guys who never read this site before. We are ALL capable of getting laid, it is just people like us, on this board, that let our insecurities get in the way and make US fvck up the whole thing because we don't even recongize something when it was handed to us.

Your stuff is nice and inspiring but it's not new. Everybody has heard it and we notice it's not quite flying. You'll notice it too, in time. In the beginning you will get a HUGE ego boost and feel you have something up on everybody ("people are brainwashed by the media!"). After awhile you'll realize that the technique, mindframe, tricks, confidence have NOTHING to do with why you got laid. But you can't figure out the true reason but you just attribute it to 'must be the new confidence', since that feels like you have some type of control. Trust me. Just wait it out before you start throwing a bunch of cliche DJ theory that we've all heard a million times before.

"Mystery Woman, you're just too snotty to admit that men can affect a woman's initial decisions about him with his personality, charm, and wit. You're just too snotty to admit that an average looking guy could sweep a hot woman off of her feet."

And you are just too insecure to comprehend and ACCEPT the truth because it would take you back to the starting block again. Stick you with a "what now?" face and make you figure out what's REALLY goin on. And that scares the shyt out of you. She's a threat. A threat to your perceived power that will stop you from falling into that very person that you were ashamed of, that made you feel like you NEEDED sosuave.com to begin with.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you read my post correctly, but I certainly don't know what "hope" you are blaming me for reaching for. There's no need for me to hope, nor is my goal to get laid. I no longer need to hope because I have already accomplished my goal! It is too late for things to go in reverse, here...because it's already a done deal.

Indeed it's not all about being what is considered 'attractive', but rather be comfortable and being in touch with who you are as a man, and radiating that naturally.
What the hell are you talking to ME of all people like that, for?
I've been preaching that for WEEKS now....put my name in the search and just take a look at the articles "Are YOU an AFC?" and many others.

I constantly preach that once you understand women, their wants, their needs, and what they want out of a man and really start to gain a deep understanding of this. You CAN go with your gut and you will just KNOW WHAT TO DO NATURALLY. When talking to a woman....you can just shift into "autopilot" and you'll be having a great time with her and leaving with her phone number.

Women will notice and perceive your maleness based off of a visual.
I think you're mis-interpreting what I'm saying. I didn't mean a VISUAL, I meant PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. PHYSICAL APPEARANCE is not significant....but HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF is EXTREMELY significant. You can be a 5 or 6 and carry yourself like a 9 or 10. You can be a 9 or 10 and carry yourself like a 5 or 6. So we might be in agreement there.

We are ALL capable of getting laid, it is just people like us, on this board, that let our insecurities get in the way and make US fvck up the whole thing because we don't even recongize something when it was handed to us.
Well because of my religion my goal is not to get laid. Never has been, and never will be until marriage. I think the problem is that a lot of people on this site look at communicating with a woman as if there is if there was some tactical formula in gaining her approval of him. I talked about this in a huge article called "Are YOU and AFC?". Check it out.

Your stuff is nice and inspiring but it's not new. Everybody has heard it and we notice it's not quite flying. You'll notice it too, in time. In the beginning you will get a HUGE ego boost and feel you have something up on everybody ("people are brainwashed by the media!").
When I see a woman that I would like to meet, I could CARE LESS if she is interested in me or not. My only goal is to get to know her as a person - I don't use "tricks", "techniques", or "tactics" to make her attracted to me - if she is attracted to me it's going to be because I NATRUALLY created attraction in her. I do NOT think I have something up on anyone. If she is not interested in me, then she's not interested in me. I'll find somebody who is. But I'm not going to be a big baby and DEPRIVE myself of meeting wonderful and interesting women just because I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep with them.

Trust me. Just wait it out before you start throwing a bunch of cliche DJ theory that we've all heard a million times before.
I don't treat attractive women any differently than I treat average ones. I don't use "tactics" on women that I approach, EVER....I don't have to, because I know how attraction works and I know women and what they look for in a man. I GO WITH MY GUT and I just NATURALLY do the right things. So why should I have to KEEP MYSELF from getting to know her just because I'm not as good looking as she is? If she is not attracted to me, then she's not attracted to me, so what? There's other girls. That's my attitude on the whole thing, and I think that it is a positive one.

And you are just too insecure to comprehend and ACCEPT the truth because it would take you back to the starting block again.
When I approach a woman, I DON'T CARE how she feels about the way I look, OR what judgement she may have about the way I look. *I* want to talk to her, and I have that right. I could care less how interested she is in me, I want to talk to her. If I find myself starting to feel attracted and she doesn't happen to feel the same way, I find somebody else. How is that insecure?

And that scares the shyt out of you. She's a threat. A threat to your perceived power that will stop you from falling into that very person that you were ashamed of, that made you feel like you NEEDED sosuave.com to begin with.
First of all, I don't allow myself to fall into the position that a beautiful woman is a threat, because unless her attraction is required at the moment, how attracted she is to me is HER business, NOT mine. The only time her attraction will be my business is when I try to take things to the next level - but I always know that the move can fail - it's just that I have a good attitude about it and know that there are plenty of other great and ineresting women out there from me to pick from.

And even IF the pursuing is unsuccessful, I still had a good time meeting somebody new. I don't fear failure, I embrace it.

Second of all, I have never been ashamed of my character. Even when I was an AFC, I was still a good, thoughtful, Christian guy who had a good head on his shoulders.

I have been this way for quite some time. If my approach to this area of life would have been a failure - it would have failed me by now, but it has not.

And I have never needed sosuave.com. By the time I came here, I had already had this part of my life handled. I came here to give my advice and be there for people that needed help....not to GET help.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x

And you are just too insecure to comprehend and ACCEPT the truth because it would take you back to the starting block again. Stick you with a "what now?" face and make you figure out what's REALLY goin on. And that scares the shyt out of you. She's a threat. A threat to your perceived power that will stop you from falling into that very person that you were ashamed of, that made you feel like you NEEDED sosuave.com to begin with.
or maybe he just doesn't believe her? don't automatically assume disagreement is fear of truth. I have yet to see mysterywoman back herself up with real life evidence.