I Only Like Hot Women

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Just a quick question, I know it slightly side tracking the original topic. Do most good looking guys prefer very slim women (sometimes boardering skinny look) or is it basically the woman's beautiful face that attracts them?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not every good looking guy puts slim women on a pedestal. For instance, many African-American men prefer thick women with big titts and asses because their ancestors (slaves) were brought mostly from West Africa, where certain tribes favored women with big butts (or so I've heard). In a recent issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, 79% of men questioned replied that a relationship can last if the sex is good. Therefore, I suspect that for many men, if the woman's body is tight and the sex is good, he's going to hang on to her even if she's torturing innocent puppies, kittens, and children during her free time. But of course if the guy has common sense and thinks with his brain he'll take the woman's personality into consideration. In conclusion, I believe that younger guys (upper teens - early 20s) who are extremely horny, view women as sex objects, and are constantly on a prowl for fresh booty, favor T&A over face. Older guys are more mature and view women as companions are probably more likely to favor face (and personality) over body.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puteo Rican I live in London, and the majority of London girls are very slim. I know it might be different in USA.

But the majority of middle age men end up with beer bellies and double chins. The majority of them do not end up with hot 20 year olds on their arms.

Some how I doubt you are handsome, and I doubt many twenty year olds fancy you. Throwing them away like sweet wrappers, if anyone is doing the jumping or cheating, I'm sure they are doing it to you.

You have an emotional problem with women who go for looks, well that means you must be ugly with your WRINKLY D!CK. If you were handsome you would realise just how much popular you would be with women, and you wouldn't have hatred for women who go for physical attraction. Like the handsome men on this website, there not complaining about being selected for their physical assets. And they don't treat women like sh!t, like you do.

The only way you will be successful with younger women is by rapping them, you could go for the subtle approach-the date rape drug, or pay money for a prostitute.

If you hate 90 percent of Amercian women, why don't you p!ss off back to your own country or have a homosexual relationship with an American man.

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SilverSpring1
quote:
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Just a quick question, I know it slightly side tracking the original topic. Do most good looking guys prefer very slim women (sometimes boardering skinny look) or is it basically the woman's beautiful face that attracts them?

Not every good looking guy puts slim women on a pedestal. For instance, many African-American men prefer thick women with big titts and asses because their ancestors (slaves) were brought mostly from West Africa, where certain tribes favored women with big butts (or so I've heard). In a recent issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, 79% of men questioned replied that a relationship can last if the sex is good. Therefore, I suspect that for many men, if the woman's body is tight and the sex is good, he's going to hang on to her even if she's torturing innocent puppies, kittens, and children during her free time. But of course if the guy has common sense and thinks with his brain he'll take the woman's personality into consideration. In conclusion, I believe that younger guys (upper teens - early 20s) who are extremely horny, view women as sex objects, and are constantly on a prowl for fresh booty, favor T&A over face. Older guys are more mature and view women as companions are probably more likely to favor face (and personality) over body.
Interesting, and different perspective!

Reaction score
misery woman

i am not compaining about women not choosing me -- i am just stating a fact that most of them are wh@res nonetheless -- their wh@rish talk and actions are independent of me- comprende? I don't take it personally because the issue has nothing to do with me; however, you seem to take this 'wh@re' issue personally because it describes who you are -- as the saying goes --" When you throw a rock at a pack of dogs it is the dog that gets hit that yelps" . Don't blame me for you being a wh@re - it is your doing!

The prostitute business is being hurt by the average women out here because they are giving up their tw@ts for free and prostitutes are going hungry as a result. Talking about seeing the irony of all ironies I saw some prostitutes in front of city hall the other day with signs and I heard cries for outlawing wh@res that give it up for free and start cracking down on this countrywide epidemic.

Misery Ho - this is my country and this is my world -- Wh@res
talk big in cyber space because you can't biatch slap them so I went to hoslap.net and took it out on a white london ho - I imagine you look like this ho.

Reaction score

Phoebus

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the girl who works in the "IT" industry. Not everybody in the "IT" industry is a geek. It hasn't been like that for what, 5 or 6 years plus now.
Either you don't work in the field, or are a dipsh!t dork yourself. All offense intended.

Yeah, I am a drunken d!ck, but unlike most of you, I spend more time in social events than posting on this site. Women love the fact that I am both buff and intellegent. However, the vast perception of women (and through everyone I have met) is that "IT" is filled w/ geeks. Deal with it.

Hmm, you want me to insert some ram into you, Baby?

In the long run, looks are a part of personality, as others have said. In men, it really isn't looks alone, it matters if you are "cool." Chances are, most people here aren't. Work on that or f*ck off. I care not. See, I have played sports, been a part of a national SOCIAL fraternity, won awards as an amatuer journalist, played in several bands, and dress pretty slick. Of course I have women.

In the long run, everything you read on the web (or pay for) is sh!t. All that matters is you, and if you are worth someone else's time.

Oh, and I am not a woman, just b!tchy. Maybe that is why the feel connected to me? Pay me $500 and I will conduct a seminar. No, I don't promise results, but atleast I will be wealthier.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you came to this site why ? Seems to me you had it all pimpin' Surely his royal ****ness must have had a problem somewhere in his reality no ? But you're drunk, you're cool :O There's attention whoring, and then there's pathetic, and then eventually we end up with your post I think.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puteo Rican I live in London, and the majority of London girls are very slim. I know it might be different in USA.

But the majority of middle age men end up with beer bellies and double chins. The majority of them do not end up with hot 20 year olds on their arms.

Some how I doubt you are handsome, and I doubt many twenty year olds fancy you. Throwing them away like sweet wrappers, if anyone is doing the jumping or cheating, I'm sure they are doing it to you.
Mystery_Woman, not that you have proven this solidly, but you seem to think that handsome guys are more deserving and better people than average looking guys. I'm just simply going by the way you speak about them. Look, most guys are average looking, so you'll be truly limiting yourself if you try your best not to associate yourself with them. But like I said, it's not like you've SAID this, this is just the vibe that I am getting from you.

You have an emotional problem with women who go for looks, well that means you must be ugly with your WRINKLY D!CK. If you were handsome you would realise just how much popular you would be with women, and you wouldn't have hatred for women who go for physical attraction.
I know a ton of guys who are handsome who are NOT popular with women.

I know a ton of VERY HOT LOOKING women who I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion attracted to. I know a ton of very handsome, and very rich men who cannot get a date to save their lives....and when they DO get one, it goes HORRIBLY!

I don't know about you, but I think I can speak for just about everybody with sense on this board: It doesn't matter HOW good a woman looks, if she has a rotten personality.....WE WON'T GO FOR HER.

I also think I can speak for just about everybody with sense on this board when I say that a guy would MUCH rather spend his time with an average looking girl with a great personality, than a hot, stuck up woman like yourself.

....so why do you think women are even more superficial? It's been proven that GUYS are a little more into looks than women are, so I don't know why you are claiming that ALL women date solely off of looks and nothing else....that's unbelievably absurd.

Like the handsome men on this website, there not complaining about being selected for their physical assets. And they don't treat women like sh!t, like you do.
You don't know who's handsome or not on this website for one thing. And even if you did, you wouldn't be able to speak for ALL women on it. But the main point is, I don't know where the hell you get the idea that just because a guy LOOKS good, he's going to be a good guy and "not treat a woman like sh!t".

I can name you at least 50 girls who are VERY attractive, who CERTAINLY do NOT treat guys right. I know attractive women who have never had a boyfriend that they have not cheated on. I know attractive women who have no morals, no goals, and basically all they are good for is getting drunk at parties and phucking anybody with a twig and berries.

I know really good looking guys who women AVOID LIKE THE PHUCKING PLAGUE because they're so damn repulsive. I know great looking guys who are meatheads, and who all they're good for is just going out and finding some chick they can bang.....BUT they're good guys, right? Because they LOOK good, right?

That's bullsh!t. You are the most shallow woman that I have ever run into on the internet. And what's even worse, is that you're speaking for ALL women, when I could probably find about 100,000 women that will out-right disagree with you.

Just because you're shallow and superficial doesn't mean that all women are.

The only way you will be successful with younger women is by rapping them, you could go for the subtle approach-the date rape drug, or pay money for a prostitute.

If you hate 90 percent of Amercian women, why don't you p!ss off back to your own country or have a homosexual relationship with an American man.
You hate about 80% of ALL men.....because about 80% of them are average looking, hun. But because they're not good looking, you don't like them.

SATAN is EXTREMELY good looking.....so I guess you like him too, huh.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of you are not doing much backround checking before you are making your arguments.

go take some time and get in touch with some of your ex's

ask them if they thought you were good looking when they first got to know you.

You will be rediculously suprized.

In fact when i thought that my persona was getting me the ladies:eek: , it was actually my looks.

My personality is what seemed to tip the scale in either direction.

Then there are the guys that you consider ugly, fat, whatever. You see them with very attractive attractive girls and think "it must be his personality" the truth is that is a part of their success but the girls that are dating them , usually find them attractive.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Warning....

Alright, enough with the flame warring, children. Let's behave like good little boys and girls, shall we?...:rolleyes:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
misery woman

i am not compaining about women not choosing me -- i am just stating a fact that most of them are wh@res nonetheless -- their wh@rish talk and actions are independent of me- comprende? I don't take it personally because the issue has nothing to do with me; however, you seem to take this 'wh@re' issue personally because it describes who you are -- as the saying goes --" When you throw a rock at a pack of dogs it is the dog that gets hit that yelps" . Don't blame me for you being a wh@re - it is your doing!

The prostitute business is being hurt by the average women out here because they are giving up their tw@ts for free and prostitutes are going hungry as a result. Talking about seeing the irony of all ironies I saw some prostitutes in front of city hall the other day with signs and I heard cries for outlawing wh@res that give it up for free and start cracking down on this countrywide epidemic.

Misery Ho - this is my country and this is my world -- Wh@res
talk big in cyber space because you can't biatch slap them so I went to hoslap.net and took it out on a white london ho - I imagine you look like this ho.
This is your world Hitler, god if it was down to you would force all women to have their ****rous stiched up. Women who go for looks are ho's, women who sleep round are ho's, women who let themselves goes are ho's and women who won't sleep with you are ho's and the ones who don't sleep around are also ho's (wives)when they smile at other guys or talk to other guys, which provokes insecure guys like you to beat them up.

You are just a middle age creep with a wrinkly d!ck, and are probably p!ssed off that you can't control women. Most women probably are rejecting you and you are not getting laid. I'm sure Charisma here who defends you so dearly, would be willing to offer sexual favours for you, he loves you man!

You haven't got a wife to abuse or beat up, poor you.

I'm a selective wh@re, I certainly won't let middle age creeps like you near me.

At least when I get to about forty, I will accept my place and know I won't be able to compete with twenty year olds.

Lots of women sleep around, alot don't 90 percent is a rubbish guess. PutoRican you sleep around but are intimidated of women who do it too. So what are you going do about it, do you fantasise about murdering them, maybe you would if you could. Your argument is like saying that it is okay for men to murder but not women, because it is men's nature.

By the time I am in my forties, I predict that you will be dead. One of the wh@res you sleep with will either have bumped you off, or you will have died of AIDS and no one will turn up to your funeral.

Be prepared to fall from grace, like Casanova did.

You right Survivor this is very childish behavour, but I am bored and PR keeps falling for the bait.

Last edited:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, this Mystery_Woman right here is acting like a typical SLUT, and let me tell you why....

They try and act as if they're just SO damn intellegent....as if they're just SO sophisitcated.....but then they talk about how it's OK for people to sleep around when they are in a relationship or something (probably because she does it herself), and starts acting childish as soon as somebody else does.

You don't have me foolded for a second, Mystery_Woman. I know that you're just some bored-ass college student who ain't got nothing to do over the winter break, so you decided to come up in here and talk a bunch of noise to a forty year old man. If you think that 20 year olds are somehow "higher lifeforms" than 41 year olds......why the heck do you keep on arguing with him instead of just saying something like, "You know.....you're just some old geezer with a 'wrinkly d!ck', forget you."?

You are just a middle age creep with a wrinkly d!ck, and are probably p!ssed off that you can't control women.
Real intellegent, Mystery_Woman. Why don't you start talking like a lady, huh? Well now that I think of it........why don't you start ACTING like a lady, geez.....that's not really attractive.

Most women probably are rejecting you and you are not getting laid. I'm sure Charisma here who defends you so dearly, would be willing to offer sexual favours for you, he loves you man!
OK, is this a guy? Ladies don't talk like this.....OH WAIT......you're not a lady, you're a bimbo.

I'm a selective wh@re, I certainly won't let middle age creeps like you near me.
lol. You don't even know him, Mystery_Woman. Geez, you take the internet just a liiiiittle bit too seriously.

At least when I get to about forty, I will accept my place and know I won't be able to compete with twenty year olds.
lol. Age ain't nothing but a number, everybody knows that. Hell, I've been attracted to 32 year olds before, and I'm only 20! lol!

Lots of women sleep around, alot don't 90 percent is a rubbish guess. PutoRican you sleep around but are intimidated of women who do it too. So what are you going do about it, do you fantasise about murdering them, maybe you would if you could. Your argument is like saying that it is okay for men to murder but not women, because it is men's nature.
It's not OK for ANYBODY to sleep around. Just because a lot of people do it doesn't make it right, Mystery_Woman. BUT in this day in age (at least until Judgement Day) what's considered a sin and not a sin is all a matter of opinion, anyway.

By the time I am in my forties, I predict that you will be dead. One of the wh@res you sleep with will either have bumped you off, or you will have died of AIDS and no one will turn up to your funeral.
AIDS is not something to joke about, Mystery_Woman. It's a serious thing, and YOU could get it too. You can walk your little nasty pvssy up in here acting like you got something up on people, and making fun of AIDS as if it's some "slut disease", but don't you be coming up in here with this attitude like, "I'm to big and badass to get AIDS", because you're NOT.

Be prepared to fall from grace, like Casanova did.

You right Survivor this is very childish behavour, but I am bored and PR keeps falling for the bait.
No, it's just not funny anymore, so stop acting like a bimbo and be a little bit more ladylike, and start trying to HELP PEOPLE instead of DRAG THEM DOWN!

Reaction score
misery woe-to-man

you are talking loud and saying nothing - u r quite a bore!

So you do admit that you are a wh@re - this is no surprise to me hon -- I can tell by a woman's words and how she talks whether she is a wh@re or not and you fit the bill of a low-life.

misery woe-to-man - you wouldn't know my age by looking at me - you probably look older than me - women that been hoing since 12 years of age look like their 30 at 18 - I take it you fall into this category. As I stated before, women age much much faster than men and are desperate at 26 to get married because they know that time is against them.

You are insane to compare a 30 year old man in the same age category as a 30 year old woman --- only dudes that are desperate at 30 years of age would go after a 30+ year old female (all things being equal) unless she has a superb personality - which is rare today in this cos-hopolitan magazine world.

Men are looking for beauty (because their penis has to get hard) and that means the younger the better. Women are not hung-up on beauty (except hos) because their penis is not required to be stimulated to perform the sex act to procreate!!
Do you understand?

I'm sure you understand, but hos don't care about the natural tendencies between the sexes - they just want to fuvk and they want a man that looks cuter than her - for what purpose??? If a man is better looking than you he definitely is not going to stay with you as you age and sag and get fat. He is going for the younger woman because he can. And the g/f or wife is then scrambling to find a man that will accept them as they age -- they go in a panic and accept whatever man comes along - because women hate to be alone, especially in their later years

THIS IS WELL KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED BY REALITY - BUT HOS DON"T WANT TO ADMIT TO IT BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR SELF-WORTH ON THEIR LOOKS AND PVSSY AND AS THIS BEAUTY RAPIDLY DETERIORIATES WITH TIME SO DOES HER SELF-ESTEEM AND THUS ARISES HER ANGER AND HATE TOWARDS MEN FOR REJECTING HER AND WOOING HER YOUNGER COMPETITION!!!!!!!

I'm sure there are good-looking 30 y/o women - but you can imagine that they were even much better looking as a 20 y/o -- so men go for youth because they can - and if they can they will!
Physical beauty in the female is closely tied to youth -- period!!!!
Men age much better than woman and look better than women in their older years - this is the reality. Men can lose weight much faster and build and turn it to muscle within a few months -- if they have a beer-belly all they have to do is quit drinking beer for a few weeks and the belly goes down dramatically. Women however, exercise for years and don't eat for months and still struggle with losing 10 pounds.

This is the reality, not fictional hypothetical verbage! Damn near every women is on a diet - they are diet and beauty obsessed -- look at all the garbage cosmetics and dieting food products they buy (100's of billions of $ worth) as well as beauty magazines. On the other hand men don't give a shyt about their weight (the bigger the man the better - most guys want to gain weight and build mass - girls dont like thin men as much as you know . If men work out or play sports for a few months they can build muscle easily. Women, as you know, have much less muscle mass (expecially older women) and thus their efforts usually go in vain.

Men are visual beings when it comes to the chase - we are the predators honey and you are our prey! Deal with it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
misery woe-to-man

I can't fall for your 'bait' (as you say) because you have no game and your arguments are weak and your writing skils are weaker and your thinking is weakest!

You are not even a challenge - but I know masculine woman like you are a dime a dozen in this cos-hopolitan mazazine oprah wimphrey world and you want to change the dynamic between the sexes and make the male weak and the female strong. But I'll be damned if I let you and other hos on this board take over a man's website that is for the education and betterment of men in their pursit and conquer of his female prey.

If you want to offer your perspective then please do it intelligently and don't be so emotional!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ready for round ten or whatever motherfcuker, middle age man with a wrickly d!ck. If you were getting laid you wouldn't be so angry at women who sleep around.

I don't sleep around, but looks are very important to me so that makes me still a wh@re in your books, HITLER!

It is a shock for you to have me speaking to you like this, I sure you not use to woman being so abusive to you. But you deserve it!

Men age better than women, rubbish. Society pressure women to take more care of their appearance. Most men don't even bother to make the best of what they have got.

As men going for looks, alot of men will fcuk anything which comes there way. Infact women are usually more selective with looks if they are going for one night stands.

You speak in a very derogatory way of middle age women. You seem to think that the whole purpose of women being put on this planet is whether they can turn you on or not. You speak of such resentment of women who are past forty or those who don't physically turn you on. Women have more purpose in life than being weighed up on whether they can give you an orgasm or not.

What kind of respect do you have for your mother? Or maybe your mother didn't love and that is why you have complete hatred for women who either don't turn you on or sleep around.

And you get angry and upset because I have the b@llls to say that you are a middle aged man with your wrinckly d!ck and a middle aged creep.

If you treat women with abuse because you think your ethics justify it, your karma will probably come back and hit you three times as much.

I stand by my prediction, I predict by the time I am in my forties or would be in my forties (unless I die), you will probably be dead.
One of the ho's or partner's you abuse will either bump you off. Or you will have died of AIDS form your wh@ring ways, but maybe Craig Reeves will turn up at your funeral, somehow I doubt many people will.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor: The terms "looks" and "personality" are synonymous with PERCEPTION, more specifically the perception of others. The problem occurs when you allow someone else's perception of you to become your reality. That's how "leagues" form.

When rejection occurs, realize that the girl's perception of you is not your reality. Nor should you be controlled by her perception of you, favorable or not. Again, thats how "leagues" form. If you only like "hot" girls, remind yourself that her "hotness" is just YOUR perception or HER reality. Is she REALLY that hot? Is her reality compatible with yours? Well, the only to find out is spend time with her and gather indicators of her true character.

This isn't an issue about a woman's "looks" as much as it is an issue of a man's level of self-control.
That's an excellent analysis of human beauty...all DJs should realise that HOTNESS is in the eye of the beholder...

Last edited:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Mystery_Woman...

I don't give a flying fvck about this little fight between you and Puerto Rican Lover. You're just saying things about men and women in general that I highly, highly disagree with.

And as for Puerto Rican Lover.....there's no reason to hate ALL women, because you don't know ALL women. There.

I don't sleep around, but looks are very important to me so that makes me still a wh@re in your books, HITLER!
Well, I think that WH0RE is the wrong word. But the fact that looks are important to you is not really a problem, but the fact that looks are the ONLY thing that matters to you makes you extremely shallow, and superficial....just look up shallow and superficial in the dictionary....

Men age better than women, rubbish. Society pressure women to take more care of their appearance. Most men don't even bother to make the best of what they have got.
Look, the door definitely swings both ways on this one. There are MANY women out there who don't make the best of what they have. And society pressures men to take care of their appearance too.....mainly because of people like you...

As men going for looks, alot of men will fcuk anything which comes there way. Infact women are usually more selective with looks if they are going for one night stands.
That's bull****. Just because you'd date and fvck any meathead with a pretty face doesn't mean that ALL MEN will date and fvck any bimbo trophy-wife.

You speak in a very derogatory way of middle age women.
Like YOU don't speak in a derogatory manner of average looking guys? Middle aged AND young. You're dissing about 80% of the male population, yet you have the gall to tell somebody else off for doing the same thing to YOUR gender? C'mon now.....I think you BOTH need to go get laid....

You seem to think that the whole purpose of women being put on this planet is whether they can turn you on or not. You speak of such resentment of women who are past forty or those who don't physically turn you on. Women have more purpose in life than being weighed up on whether they can give you an orgasm or not.
And SO DO MEN, you FVCKING DUMBASS! What the hell have you been doing ALL THIS TIME!? You've been basically going around, preaching this damned gospel that average guys are useless, and that only the good looking guys will ever worth any of a woman's time.....MEN have more purpose in life than being measured up by you on whether they can hit your G-spot or not.

I stand by my prediction, I predict by the time I am in my forties or would be in my forties (unless I die), you will probably be dead.
One of the ho's or partner's you abuse will either bump you off. Or you will have died of AIDS form your wh@ring ways, but maybe Craig Reeves will turn up at your funeral, somehow I doubt many people will.
If you're going to say something about me, at least make it funny...that was just lame.

Otherwise, just go away because nobody likes you here, anyways.

Reaction score
misery woe-to-man,

You are the typical wh@re that i speak of in my writings and I see that they are having a detrimental affect on your psyche.

I love women but I do distinguish the worthy from the unworthy and I do discriminate between the two!

When a woman no longer subscribes to her female dictates but rather becomes this abnormal creature that falls outside the boundaries of the female character and role then I see this as an abberation and thus use the ubiquitous 'wh@re' epithet. Women have become masculine and thus are no longer viewed or respected as the natural woman that they once were and thus they get treated with the respect they deserve - and that respect is one of a wh@re!

Only women that are disrespectful get disrespected -- this is not all women -- but it is all those who are wh#res and deserve such treatment - and they seem to enjoy it!

Wh@res use to be an anomaly not too long ago - but now they are ubiquitous and have spread like the plague and have literally become a plague! So I do my best to avoid such company but they seem to be everywhere and I cannot swing my machete within 6 feet without striking one.

Craig don't go with the hype that misery ho is saying - i do not hate women nor do i call all women hos -- show me were i said this - I always call a ho a ho and will never call her out of her name. To call a woman a wh@re that is not one is blasphemy!
So it is wihen you call a wh@re a lady - you are calling her out her nature and her character and this is just as disrespectful!

A dog barks - and a cat meows!!

Misery ho - your responses are weak - but wh@res always want the last word - so do your duty!!!!!!!!