I Only Like Hot Women

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery Woman is right, looks matter! The only people that don't believe that are ugly guys. Some women will date a less attractive man because she's insecure. Others will date an unattractive man because he has money. Then, there are women that want to settle down and get married so bad they'll be with any guy that comes along. If you end up with a woman that is a lot better looking than you, she will cheat on you sooner or later.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here goes the looks vs personality debate again. And once again I will say LOOKS DO MATTER. To the original poster of this thread, cant remember who it was I will say, you may have to lower your standards, but if you do JUST A LITTLE, and you get to know a girl, and she has a GREAT personality, you might just fall for her, but will probably not ever be TRULY happy.

I know and have been with MANY MANY MANY absolutely STUNNING woman, sometimes dated them for a little while, a couple of times for a few months and many of them I have just been with them for one night or maybe a couple, hehe. But in any case all of the absolutely stunning ones WILL NOT EVEN THINK OF GETTING WITH AN AVERAGE GUY!!! You will have to at least be handsome to some extent. If you are VERY handsome, most of them will let you know they like you without you even having to try. That just to clear a few things up for these worse looking guys that do not associate or who have not been with many HB 9's +.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the folks on here who say looks matter. This debate arises every 2 weeks or so, and I'm not going to whine about it, because I don't have a problem with discussing this again, since it's such a relevant topic here.

Clooney, my experiences have been very similar to yours. The most successful you'll be in finding a woman that you'll be happy with is to find someone who is very close to your league. Too much or too little will both be difficult propositions.

I just met a friend today who I haven't seen in many years. He was married already, to a girl that we both went to high school with. I knew her, and she's about a 5 at best. He's probably a 7 or so, so he definitely stepped down in getting with this girl. She was really sweet though, and generally a good person. Overall a decent matchup, and if either tried for more, they'd probably strike out.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not stuck up or snotty, I am just here to put forward an agrument and they way things seem to be.

I never said an average or ugly guy cannot get a stunning woman without having money. I just it usually doesn't have anything to do with confidence or DJ skills. In this case the woman is the hunter and the guy is the prey. The guy got lucky. The same as when an average looking girl scores with a very handsome guy, she got lucky.

The media doesn't really dictate the ideal look, it merely permotes it. The reason why the most beautiful people are in the minority is because they have the average face. The average face being a face which is symetrical, a nose which is neither too small or too big, eyes which are not near or too far apart from the nose e.t.c. This type of look is due to having perfect cell division which killed of parasites during pregnacy, often cell division is susceptible to not going 100 percent accurate. That is why the majority of people do not have the media look.

I don't really care how people choose to lead their lives, I just come to this site and put my argument forward.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney, my experiences have been very similar to yours. The most successful you'll be in finding a woman that you'll be happy with is to find someone who is very close to your league. Too much or too little will both be difficult propositions.
League!? League!?

OK, so you mean to tell me that "leagues" are based off of looks!?

OK, take a hot woman who sleeps with just about anything with a twig and berries, has HIV, does drugs, and is mean to everyone.....

Then take an average looking woman who is going to Dartmouth University, goes to church every Sunday, and is nice to everyone...

The "league" a woman is in is the league that she is PUT in by somebody else. A person cannot possibly be out of your league unless you PERCIEVE her to be out of your league, and you TREAT HER AS SUCH.

Just because a girl is PHYSICALLY attractive does not at all mean that she's any better than anyone else......or is of higher status than anyone else, either. Looks aren't everything....especially when it comes to how much a woman is worth. I judge PAST looks. I do not choose women based off of looks - looks usually only generate initial INTEREST, not ATTRACTION. Looks aren't really gong to be a big deal unless you perfectly match that particular woman's preferred physical type....or if you are unusually ugly. Attraction is much more powerful than interest.

Interest does NOT cause someone to think about a woman all night long. Interest doesn't cause someone to get butterflies of excitment everytime he sees her. That kind of stuff goes BEYOND looks. When a guy is "in love" over a woman, it goes BEYOND physical appearance...

If ATTRACTION was based off of looks, then strip clubs would be USELESS....you'd be obssessing over almost all of the strippers in the club and thinking about them all night long. You'd be wanting to spend time with every good looking girl that you saw in a day.

Not all attractive women see themselves as being in this "really high leauge". Most attractive women see themselves as "average". Just because an attractive woman doesn't see herself as better than everyone else does not mean that she's "insecure". Nor does it mean that she can CHOOSE to only be attracted to handsome guys.

Like I said before, attraction is a FEELING just like being happy, sad, or angry. And an average looking guy could treat an attractive woman in a manner that makes her happy, sad, or angry.....just like he can treat her in a manner that makes her feel attraction.

Looks do not determine how a woman is going to act. Just because a woman is beautiful does not mean that she's going to see herself as of higher status than anyone who isn't as good looking as she is.

This is going to be my last post on this debate, because I've said my piece, and if you want to disagree with me....fine.

Reaction score
My reply on Jay Fiedler's thread "People need to stop fooling themselves" applies here....

Jay,

Woman who are referring to other men as "hotties"
or talking about men's asses are wh@res and yes this would include most american women. So the point in your thread is correct, if and only if you are talking about wh@res. So I guess you are talking about most american women

Women value other things more besides a man's looks - sense of humor is big - personality - intelligence - job - station in life - power- his manliness (courage) - money - notoriety - agressiveness - how he exudes confidence and conviction on issues - his physical strength - his height - his moral and spiritual strength (wh@res don't care about this) - his 'stability' for future marriage (they don't like gamblers , drug addicts, violent rages, insensitivity or disrespect towards others) - a man who is athletic - a man that is clean and keeps himself well groomed - a man who speaks and expresses himself well , etc.. on and on and on!!

WOMEN DO NOT THINK LIKE MEN OR VALUE WHAT WE VALUE TO THE SAME DEGREE!!! HOWEVER; WH@RES DO THINK LIKE MEN AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO IN THIS POST!!!

Men value looks beyond all else to such a greater degree than woman BECAUSE IT IS THE MALE WHO NEEDS TO GET EXCITED TO GET HIS PENIS ERECT AND NOT THE WOMAN"S PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a physical as well as a mental process whose arousal is mainly based on physical attraction (excluding of course homosexuals and those who practice beastiality)

This is extremely important for procreation purposes so we are inherently made to think and behave differently as men, and to put more value on phyisical traits (face, breast, @ss, more than women! Every DJ must understand this and quit comparing yourself to how women think or behave. The women that do think like us men are most likely to be wh@res and/or lesbians. So do not say women think like this - just say wh@res think like this or do such in such then your point in this post would be valid!

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Because it does matter, and that is why these guys face rejection after rejection, simply because they didn't meet the woman's requirements with looks.

A lot of men would like to believe that looks aren't important for a woman, that's a man's privlege. Because they often have seen many not so good looking guys with hot women (well I have explained the evolution theory behind this in my thread-so I won't repeat it), but often these mediocre guys do not have DJ skills or even an amazing personality (assuming the guy is not rich), the guy simply got lucky because the hot woman chose him. Chances are that she chose him is because she finds good looking guys too intimidating and too difficult to manipulate easily.

So for the average guy that wants only hot women, he doesn't have much control over the situation. He is at the mercy of the hot women choosing him, and being in the right place at the right time. She is the hunter in this case, and he is the prey.
I bet you really would like that to be true huh, this post is BS. If that'd be true all I could get would be ok looking chiqs, but for sure not hot ones. Attitude is more important, waaaay more important. Plenty of real life experiences with that. Even right now, I have a professor who is in his 40's, fat from the restaurant food, but talks like the best (he owns a law firm, teaches foreign law, so I guess he HAS to), is funny when he has to be, and these girls in their twenties are all over the dude. And I quote : "He's so .. he's such a man, a real man".

And also, how come that .. let's say 90% of the readers that actually practice what that Bible talks about can get a lot better looking girls afterwards then before ... that's right.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
My reply on Jay Fiedler's thread "People need to stop fooling themselves" applies here....

Jay,

Woman who are referring to other men as "hotties"
or talking about men's asses are wh@res and yes this would include most american women. So the point in your thread is correct, if and only if you are talking about wh@res. So I guess you are talking about most american women

Women value other things more besides a man's looks - sense of humor is big - personality - intelligence - job - station in life - power- his manliness (courage) - money - notoriety - agressiveness - how he exudes confidence and conviction on issues - his physical strength - his height - his moral and spiritual strength (wh@res don't care about this) - his 'stability' for future marriage (they don't like gamblers , drug addicts, violent rages, insensitivity or disrespect towards others) - a man who is athletic - a man that is clean and keeps himself well groomed - a man who speaks and expresses himself well , etc.. on and on and on!!

WOMEN DO NOT THINK LIKE MEN OR VALUE WHAT WE VALUE TO THE SAME DEGREE!!! HOWEVER; WH@RES DO THINK LIKE MEN AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO IN THIS POST!!!

Men value looks beyond all else to such a greater degree than woman BECAUSE IT IS THE MALE WHO NEEDS TO GET EXCITED TO GET HIS PENIS ERECT AND NOT THE WOMAN"S PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a physical as well as a mental process whose arousal is mainly based on physical attraction (excluding of course homosexuals and those who practice beastiality)

This is extremely important for procreation purposes so we are inherently made to think and behave differently as men, and to put more value on phyisical traits (face, breast, @ss, more than women! Every DJ must understand this and quit comparing yourself to how women think or behave. The women that do think like us men are most likely to be wh@res and/or lesbians. So do not say women think like this - just say wh@res think like this or do such in such then your point in this post would be valid!
I think is a ***** is the type of woman who will sleep with a guy like you. Especially a wrinkly 41 year old man like you

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a weak reply. Don't bother looking for help dating guys on this board, you're fvcked in the head. You can't handle the guy making perfect sence or what ?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Here goes the looks vs personality debate again. And once again I will say LOOKS DO MATTER. To the original poster of this thread, cant remember who it was I will say, you may have to lower your standards, but if you do JUST A LITTLE, and you get to know a girl, and she has a GREAT personality, you might just fall for her, but will probably not ever be TRULY happy.

I know and have been with MANY MANY MANY absolutely STUNNING woman, sometimes dated them for a little while, a couple of times for a few months and many of them I have just been with them for one night or maybe a couple, hehe. But in any case all of the absolutely stunning ones WILL NOT EVEN THINK OF GETTING WITH AN AVERAGE GUY!!! You will have to at least be handsome to some extent. If you are VERY handsome, most of them will let you know they like you without you even having to try. That just to clear a few things up for these worse looking guys that do not associate or who have not been with many HB 9's +.
Just a quick question, I know it slightly side tracking the original topic. Do most good looking guys prefer very slim women (sometimes boardering skinny look) or is it basically the woman's beautiful face that attracts them?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice ass
Nice breasts
Nice face
Nice body

In general one of the four aspects combined with another one is enough :)

If you have an ugly ass, and no breasts, but a good looking face for example, I won't be attracted. But that's different for every man, but it always comes back to those 4 things in general :) Of course there's some kinky bastards that like nice toes and stuff like that too :)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I bet you really would like that to be true huh, this post is BS. If that'd be true all I could get would be ok looking chiqs, but for sure not hot ones. Attitude is more important, waaaay more important." -Charisma

She's a woman. Why do you choose to believe she's lying to you to get you all worked up. This is what she see's, through her eyes. This is what quite a few women that I've talked to said as well. And it's what I've noticed from MY observations. Maybe you are more attractive than you give yourself credit for. It has nothing to do with what YOU, or the media, or anybody else thinks about how good looking you are. It's truely in the eye of the beholder. If she perceives you off of a visual, to radiate enough maleness to balance out her 'femaleness', then she *would* fvck you. Not saying she will, just that she WOULD. The sooner you guys accept this and come to grips with it, the sooner you can work on what is *really* getting you laid, and not some program that David D. or Ross wrote out directed towards self-proclaimed losers who feel they have to *do* something because they aren't already attractive. I'm telling you that you already CAN.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
League!? League!?

OK, so you mean to tell me that "leagues" are based off of looks!?

OK, take a hot woman who sleeps with just about anything with a twig and berries, has HIV, does drugs, and is mean to everyone.....

Then take an average looking woman who is going to Dartmouth University, goes to church every Sunday, and is nice to everyone...

The "league" a woman is in is the league that she is PUT in by somebody else. A person cannot possibly be out of your league unless you PERCIEVE her to be out of your league, and you TREAT HER AS SUCH.

Just because a girl is PHYSICALLY attractive does not at all mean that she's any better than anyone else......or is of higher status than anyone else, either. Looks aren't everything....especially when it comes to how much a woman is worth. I judge PAST looks. I do not choose women based off of looks - looks usually only generate initial INTEREST, not ATTRACTION. Looks aren't really gong to be a big deal unless you perfectly match that particular woman's preferred physical type....or if you are unusually ugly. Attraction is much more powerful than interest.

Interest does NOT cause someone to think about a woman all night long. Interest doesn't cause someone to get butterflies of excitment everytime he sees her. That kind of stuff goes BEYOND looks. When a guy is "in love" over a woman, it goes BEYOND physical appearance...

If ATTRACTION was based off of looks, then strip clubs would be USELESS....you'd be obssessing over almost all of the strippers in the club and thinking about them all night long. You'd be wanting to spend time with every good looking girl that you saw in a day.

Not all attractive women see themselves as being in this "really high leauge". Most attractive women see themselves as "average". Just because an attractive woman doesn't see herself as better than everyone else does not mean that she's "insecure". Nor does it mean that she can CHOOSE to only be attracted to handsome guys.

Like I said before, attraction is a FEELING just like being happy, sad, or angry. And an average looking guy could treat an attractive woman in a manner that makes her happy, sad, or angry.....just like he can treat her in a manner that makes her feel attraction.

Looks do not determine how a woman is going to act. Just because a woman is beautiful does not mean that she's going to see herself as of higher status than anyone who isn't as good looking as she is.

This is going to be my last post on this debate, because I've said my piece, and if you want to disagree with me....fine.
Craig, in general, I agree with much that you said. My point above was that "league" meant in looks only, not taking into consideration the attitude, etc. I know these things are important, but my experience has been that really good looking women are always looking for more than just a funny guy.

In regards to women thinking they're average. In general, that's probably true, but I'll tell you that I know plenty of hot women who know they're hot, and are stuck up about it. They only say they're average in order to be a good politician. They want to let everyone know that they are totally aware that a lot of guys want them, yet they don't want to be hated by every girl either.

If you have been told all your life by people that you're a great looking guy or gal, it's bound to go to your head sooner or later. It's up to the person to decide how they treat that though. Either you can acknowledge it in your head, and continue to be a cool person to everyone, or let it get to your head and take full advantage of it by being more picky about who you can and can't get. I think we're probably all guilty of the latter, because there was likely a girl who was interested in you, but you knew you could do better, so you just reject the girl. Totally normal behavior.

I'm convinced that vanity and greed are 2 of the 7 deadly sins.

Phoebus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the Looks vs. Personality debate to be highly interesting, but ultimately futile. Why?

1) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A cliche, but true. Just because *you* think a woman is a knock-out, doesn't mean everyone else in the world will. Recently, a guy told me about a "hot" girl he was going after. When I saw her, she was less than plain to me. I would have given her a 4. Seriously. What did I tell him? "Go for it." Why? Because it doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what he thinks.

Look at all the argument's that breakout over if a celeb is hot or not...

Everything I see points to the fact that women operate in the same manner. Some women think Mel Gibson is hot. Others think he is ok, but not that great. Some women think Justin Timberlake is God's gift. Others think he is a fool.

Recently, I dated one woman who was in love with Justin. Another, made fun of him every time she saw him on t.v. The same girl that liked Justin thinks Eminem is soooo HOT. Yet another girl I dated hated everything about him. I'm sure if I, or you, thought about it, you would find other examples of one woman finding a particular man attractive and another not.

Thus, no matter who you are, or what you look like, you will never be good looking to all women. Rejection will still be part of life.

2) There isn't much you can really do about it. Why worry over it? Now, this is not an excuse to be a slob. If you are, and aren't getting dates, I do not feel sorry for you. You only have so much to work with, but that is no reason not to make what you have shine. Eat right (to lose or gain weight), go to the gym (everyone on this board should be altleast reading the "Health and Fitness" portion of the board. Women do prefer a hard body), and dress well (I think we need a "Style" board as well). You can always look better.

And yes, there are women who will only date "hot" guys. One of the girls I dated recently told me that if she ever married a guy, and he got even the slightest belly, she would leave him in a second. Obviously, not a girl ANYONE should marry :) But, there are also females who wouldn't date guys who aren't rich, into *fill in the blank*, or etc, etc. So, what? Then they aren't for you.

There are both shallow men and shallow women. People in general are shallow.

EDIT: Just wanted to add this... I work in the IT industry. Almost all of the guys I come into contact with are "geeks." They are fat and/or have serious hygene problems. In their current condition, they don't stand much of a chance of getting an ugly girl, much less a hottie. If *I* don't even want to stand within 3 feet of them because they stink (litterally), what is the likely hood of an attractive female wanting to lay underneath them?

I remember, as one guy was eating his second lunch (Taco Bell after eating a cheesesteak and large cheese fry), I said to him, "You know, one day you will be very lucky and find a woman who likes to eat just as much as you do." With a worried look, he said, "I hope not!" Yeah, hope springs eternal.

You can't expect anything from a partner that you don't demand of yourself.

These guys also have no social skills, but a chick would never know that (or care) because she wouldn't get anywhere near them. So, unless you look atleast presentable, no one cares about how intellegent you are (and these guys are sharp).

Last edited:

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"I bet you really would like that to be true huh, this post is BS. If that'd be true all I could get would be ok looking chiqs, but for sure not hot ones. Attitude is more important, waaaay more important." -Charisma

She's a woman. Why do you choose to believe she's lying to you to get you all worked up. This is what she see's, through her eyes. This is what quite a few women that I've talked to said as well. And it's what I've noticed from MY observations. Maybe you are more attractive than you give yourself credit for. It has nothing to do with what YOU, or the media, or anybody else thinks about how good looking you are. It's truely in the eye of the beholder. If she perceives you off of a visual, to radiate enough maleness to balance out her 'femaleness', then she *would* fvck you. Not saying she will, just that she WOULD. The sooner you guys accept this and come to grips with it, the sooner you can work on what is *really* getting you laid, and not some program that David D. or Ross wrote out directed towards self-proclaimed losers who feel they have to *do* something because they aren't already attractive. I'm telling you that you already CAN.
Let me start by saying, I rarely get 'worked up' in real life, so as to an internet post the chances are close to impossible :)

I live my life, and learn what I see. I notice how they react. The Ross' series is what it is you say indeed, but that has nothing to do with what I said. I have a girl-friend, one of my best friends around, she has always been hot, but like a sister to me since we grew up togheter, so I never was attracted to her. She dated the ugliest dude at her school, really, I'm not saying he looked like a freak, but he really had nothing going for him. yet she got engaged with the dude, do you really want to know why ? I know you don't cause you don't want to accept it. I do realise that looks matter, but not at all as much as how looks matter to men. Since I'm hunting them down, I'm not even going to think about wasting time hunting some 4'ish chiq.

And I'm also convinced that a guy that a woman would first consider a 6, can make that woman change that 6 to at least an 8. have you never witnessed such strange events in highschool or anywhere else in life ? I see it all the time. For example a dude, your average looking mofo, totally being ignored by the females. Yet if he suddenly achieves (invents something, wins something, stops a mugging, does something extraordinary etc...) something, they change their minds, and suddenly they do feel attraction. I bet it happened to you too. or something as simple as reacting or responding in a certain way, suddenly turns the attraction level up a notch.

Call me simplistic, but I always look at it in the purest form, that most people ignore to do cause they think it's not true :

Who would they be the most attracted to in this situation : A guy, a 6, his twin brother, also a 6, a chiq .. a 9. One twin can't do sh!t, while the other one get's the food, makes her laugh. Easy answer of course. Then imagine a model looking dude coming to the island and the two others disappear, he can't do anything, heck even his breathing is annoying. Mystery would be attracted and spread her legs for the last guy huh. yeah right. She would actually want that guy to be the father of her baby ? Cause there ain't no condoms on an island, she'll wait for the other 6'ish dude to come back.

have you ever listened to the girls you've been dating ? Have you ever compared your thoughts to theirs ? Attraction doesn't equal looks to most of them. A female is still a female, and what makes them special, yeah they poop out babies once in a while. I'm sure the model will get more one-night stands then the other guys in this age, since there are contraceptives. But attraction is worth **** if it doesn't last. What good is a female with her babies if her man can't even get them food ,make her laugh, but boy does he have pretty white teeth ! In my personal experience, and just listening to people and couples (not not all young ones like me) women think ahead. Sure the first look and attraction will be based on your looks, that's all she can see. But if you're confident enough to show them what you're all about, they'll be waking up next to you whenever you want.

Now imagine the other way around, you being there with multiple chiqs. You know what would happen ? You'd be getting the food and all that ****, the HB would walk on the beach, and all you will think of is ****ing her brains out, and you know it, who cares if she could be a good mother or not.

Women are aliens, compared to men, how else could they enjoy the things they do, that seem to make no sence to us. So why would they be attracted to the same things as we are.

Now the last situation, two men, capable of the exact same things, on is 9, the other 6. Yes, she will end up with the 9.

But if the 6 met her waaay before the 9'ish guy, do you really believe she will give up the memories and histroy with the 6 (now an 8) for a **** with the model dude ? Cause that's how it works nowadays in these situations. Otherwise the chiqs would ONLY be dating model looking guys. And the others just wouldn't get their chance.

If you even are a 6 or a 7, I'm convinced, you can get a 9 to eat breakfast with you.

Phoebus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just a quick question, I know it slightly side tracking the original topic. Do most good looking guys prefer very slim women (sometimes boardering skinny look) or is it basically the woman's beautiful face that attracts them?"

Don't really know if I am "hot" (if you think you are, you probably are wrong anyway), but the face has always been the most important thing to me. It's what I see the most often. I like women who look good without makeup and hardly even wear any. Other than that, not too skinny (boney is nasty), but no where near over weight. Again, what I like comes no where near representing all men's views ;)

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I said that my last post would be my last one on this debate, but.....

Craig, in general, I agree with much that you said. My point above was that "league" meant in looks only, not taking into consideration the attitude, etc.
OK, but then again....you're left with the question of WHO gets to decide what league that YOU'RE in, and what league that SHE'S in (as far as physical appearance goes)? What if *I* were to think I was a 10....and Halle Berry as a 8? If I were to approach a woman that looked as good as her, then I guess I'll be justified because she technically wouldn't be out of my league, right?

Leagues are in the eye of the beholder - so therefore, the "league" a woman is in, is the league that she is SEEN in by you. It's just like a leader is not really the leader until everyone SEES him as the leader....same concept.

I know these things are important, but my experience has been that really good looking women are always looking for more than just a funny guy.
It's not just about being funny. Attraction has much more to do with how a man CARRIES HIMSELF toward her, than just being fun. You don't really have to be that funny to make a woman feel attraction for you.

In regards to women thinking they're average. In general, that's probably true, but I'll tell you that I know plenty of hot women who know they're hot, and are stuck up about it.
You claim that there are some attractive women that know they are hot, and are stuck up about it, and that's very true! However, there's UGLY women that "KNOW" they're hot, and are stuck up about it, as well.

You're right, though. Most attractive women *know* that they are attractive. But they FEEL average.

The more people get, the more they want. So the prettier a girl gets, the more she will want to get even prettier.

This is why a lot of attractive women obsess over a five pound weight gain, or a bad hair day. Am I making sense? So they'll then start to get a distorted view on they're own beauty and see themselves as average instead of beautiful like they KNOW they are.

Here's an analogy (lol. I love these)

I'm a musician, and I play piano. If you were to hear me play, then you would probably think that I was some virtuoso. My repotoire exists of professional level music. However, whenever I perform, EVERYBODY ELSE is amazed, except me.....and I'm sometimes SURPRISED and WONDER why anyone would be amazed at my playing.

You see where I'm going?

A surprising amount of beautiful women *know* they're above average in looks.....but they don't FEEL that way - especially when talking to guys.

They only say they're average in order to be a good politician. They want to let everyone know that they are totally aware that a lot of guys want them, yet they don't want to be hated by every girl either.
This could be true with some women, but I didn't learn this based off of what women say....I gathered this based off the way that women act and treat themselves. Attractive women seem to always want to IMPROVE their look. They go out and do the most drastic (and sometimes painful) things to IMPROVE their look. If they were already content with their looks and felt like supermodels out of the magazine everywhere they went, they would not be trying to improve themselves so much.

If you have been told all your life by people that you're a great looking guy or gal, it's bound to go to your head sooner or later.
You have a point....but most really good looking girls aren't necessarily *born* that way. They have to work very hard at staying beautiful, so they end up getting TUNNEL VISION. They start to FEEL average because they never get to take a break from working on their looks. Plus the fact that they are so hard on themselves and their looks and are always looking to improve something. Go up to most attractive women, and they will be able to tell you at least 3 things that they would like to change about their body or face - more than likely...more than just 3.

I bet there was likely a girl who was interested in you, but you knew you could do better, so you just reject the girl. Totally normal behavior.
You raise another good point. But in most cases, women don't choose men solely based off of physical apperance. Most women don't know it, but the reason why they say a lot of guys are "hot" is in the way that they carry themselves.

Think about it, would Ashton Kutcher really be considered by a lot of women as "hot" if he didn't carry himself in the way that he did?

Almost ALL of the attractive women that I know that are with average looking guys proclaim they're man to be "hot". Almost all of the guys that hot women tend to crush on have one thing in common - THEY CARRY THEMSELVES VERY WELL.

They are ALL very dignified....which means they dress and groom in a manner that says "I respect myself". They make eye contact, smile, walk with a pride about them, and basically carry themselves in a way that radiates that they are comfortable with who they are. These guys are who the women almost always claim as "hot".

Physical appearance has little to do with it. I know HOT women that DON'T LIKE MUSCLES, they like skinnier guys. I know EVEN HOTTER women that tend to like heavier guys....

But no matter what.....how you carry the package is MUCH more important than the package itself.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
I know I said that my last post would be my last one on this debate, but.....

OK, but then again....you're left with the question of WHO gets to decide what league that YOU'RE in, and what league that SHE'S in (as far as physical appearance goes)? What if *I* were to think I was a 10....and Halle Berry as a 8? If I were to approach a woman that looked as good as her, then I guess I'll be justified because she technically wouldn't be out of my league, right?

Leagues are in the eye of the beholder - so therefore, the "league" a woman is in, is the league that she is SEEN in by you. It's just like a leader is not really the leader until everyone SEES him as the leader....same concept.

It's not just about being funny. Attraction has much more to do with how a man CARRIES HIMSELF toward her, than just being fun. You don't really have to be that funny to make a woman feel attraction for you.

You claim that there are some attractive women that know they are hot, and are stuck up about it, and that's very true! However, there's UGLY women that "KNOW" they're hot, and are stuck up about it, as well.

You're right, though. Most attractive women *know* that they are attractive. But they FEEL average.

The more people get, the more they want. So the prettier a girl gets, the more she will want to get even prettier.

This is why a lot of attractive women obsess over a five pound weight gain, or a bad hair day. Am I making sense? So they'll then start to get a distorted view on they're own beauty and see themselves as average instead of beautiful like they KNOW they are.

Here's an analogy (lol. I love these)

I'm a musician, and I play piano. If you were to hear me play, then you would probably think that I was some virtuoso. My repotoire exists of professional level music. However, whenever I perform, EVERYBODY ELSE is amazed, except me.....and I'm sometimes SURPRISED and WONDER why anyone would be amazed at my playing.

You see where I'm going?

A surprising amount of beautiful women *know* they're above average in looks.....but they don't FEEL that way - especially when talking to guys.

This could be true with some women, but I didn't learn this based off of what women say....I gathered this based off the way that women act and treat themselves. Attractive women seem to always want to IMPROVE their look. They go out and do the most drastic (and sometimes painful) things to IMPROVE their look. If they were already content with their looks and felt like supermodels out of the magazine everywhere they went, they would not be trying to improve themselves so much.

You have a point....but most really good looking girls aren't necessarily *born* that way. They have to work very hard at staying beautiful, so they end up getting TUNNEL VISION. They start to FEEL average because they never get to take a break from working on their looks. Plus the fact that they are so hard on themselves and their looks and are always looking to improve something. Go up to most attractive women, and they will be able to tell you at least 3 things that they would like to change about their body or face - more than likely...more than just 3.

You raise another good point. But in most cases, women don't choose men solely based off of physical apperance. Most women don't know it, but the reason why they say a lot of guys are "hot" is in the way that they carry themselves.

Think about it, would Ashton Kutcher really be considered by a lot of women as "hot" if he didn't carry himself in the way that he did?

Almost ALL of the attractive women that I know that are with average looking guys proclaim they're man to be "hot". Almost all of the guys that hot women tend to crush on have one thing in common - THEY CARRY THEMSELVES VERY WELL.

They are ALL very dignified....which means they dress and groom in a manner that says "I respect myself". They make eye contact, smile, walk with a pride about them, and basically carry themselves in a way that radiates that they are comfortable with who they are. These guys are who the women almost always claim as "hot".

Physical appearance has little to do with it. I know HOT women that DON'T LIKE MUSCLES, they like skinnier guys. I know EVEN HOTTER women that tend to like heavier guys....

But no matter what.....how you carry the package is MUCH more important than the package itself.
I agree that leagues are in the eye of the beholder, but again, you can't overlook the fact that you don't live in a bubble, so there are going to be societal factors that you can't control that will play a part in this. If you think you're a 10 and Halle Berry is an 8, that's perfectly fine, who's to say you're wrong? However, I feel this is only to help yourself feel confident and sure of yourself. That's the utility in thinking that way. What happens in reality will perhaps be different from what you're playing out in your mind. It seems like more theory than reality.

Your analogy with the piano playing is definitely something I can relate to very well, except for me it's sports. I'm athletic, so I can do things that other people will find impressive but I don't. However, that doesn't make me feel like I'm not doing anything special. Instead, what happens most of the time for me is that I get ****ier because I realize I can impress people doing stuff that to me are pretty simple and mundane.

I think that what you're talking about are people who are stubbornly insecure, or maybe just modest. To me, this piano situation poses these 2 possibilities. You're either ****y/arrogant (that's me) or you're modest/insecure. The latter is usually preferred by other people, so people will tend to drift toward there when faced with a choice. People who truly don't give a crap will be ****y/arrogant, but at the same time, you'll probably turn some people off because of it. It's society saying that that type of behavior is more acceptable than the other, and there's not much you can do about it. You certainly can't make someone who hates arrogant people like you despite the fact that you're arrogant. The only thing you can control here is your own behavior, and that's what girls will do. They control their own behavior by acting all insecure and modest so they don't come off as this whiny b*tch who, despite knowing she's hotter than most girls out there, still finds things that are wrong with herself. Bottom line is that most people want to improve themselves, no matter how good they look. When have you spoken to anyone who is totally content on how they look, and would not want to do anything to improve themselves? It's vanity at work. We're all vain in some way or another.

If you've had extensive experience with super-hot women, you should know that despite these insecurities, this same girl will likely reject you if you're not a hot guy. If what you say about these women are true, then they should feel lucky to be with such an awesome guy like you, and if you play your cards right, she should be yours, even if you're butt ugly. Not gonna happen. Too much theory, and wishful thinking.

Ashton Kutcher was a CK model before he burst out on the scene. I happen to think the guy is one of the more attractive guys out there physically. His personality is just icing on the cake. If he walked into a room, he'd definitely get more looks than the average joe.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by looking for answers
I see so many guys who settle for average women, just cos they can but i rarely like women cos i only like the HOTTEST and when i mean hot, i mean hot in my own opinion. Also, i only like hot women who are actually interesting people too which means it doesnt happen often. As a result i havnt had a girlfriend for a good number of months since my long term one, and the long term was - i'll be honest with an average girl... i guess it doesnt help that im an average guy but i cant seem to settle for anything less than those i find HOT

I guess its cos ive had a few hot women in my time and the others just dont seem to match up once uve had the best...
anyone else find this?
how do you overcome it? or should i even try to?

It just means im getting a hella lot less pu55y than i could, i just have no interest in anyone below a 7.5

I have the same problem i had an Hb8 early on and i can't go back and i'm SURE this wouldn't be a problem if i hadn't ****ed her as a younginn.

LOL i don't think you can overcome it and why even bother?