I have a "Slow" voice tone and want to know how to improve it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
You honestly think I care what you think? Stating a mear fact and proving something to someone is different, I was simply doing the earlier, whether you like it or not. And I don't have anything to be ashamed of, I'm a good looking guy, these b*tchy, princess girls just don't have any taste and if they want to judge me before they know me, hey, they're missing out, I can just go find a better, nicer chick. That goes to all those faggot jocks and preps too.
It's people like you who starts fights and get their ass kicked by a mob of "faggot jocks", and all the girls laugh at you because you have a lot of pride (which isn't a bad thing) but you're obsessed with proving yourself right.

News flash: no one cares except you and your pets. You need to calm down.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Viper, go read every single one of your posts, probably including the one your going to reply to this one with. That's why you can't get girls.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but me, I could never go up to a random girl and make her interested.
That very sentence encompasses all of your issues. Read it over and over again, and think about the though process behind it.

Much to learn you have, Young Jedi.

AS

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by kev me723
Hey Viper, go read every single one of your posts, probably including the one your going to reply to this one with. That's why you can't get girls.
Mind explaining? What do you want me to do, give myself false confidence? I know that I can't go up to a random girl and get her interested, it would be more like an interveiw then building rapport, open ended questions are good, but... they won't get the chick creaming over you, after all, anyone can ask open ended questions, its part of conversation for crying out loud.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind explaining? What do you want me to do, give myself false confidence? I know that I can't go up to a random girl and get her interested, it would be more like an interveiw then building rapport, open ended questions are good, but... they won't get the chick creaming over you, after all, anyone can ask open ended questions, its part of conversation for crying out loud.
Instead of complaining, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't have anything to be ashamed of, I'm a good looking guy, these b*tchy, princess girls just don't have any taste and if they want to judge me before they know me, hey, they're missing out, I can just go find a better, nicer chick. That goes to all those faggot jocks and preps too.
Ignorance anyone?
Dude. Girls don't go for looks, it's personality first, looks second.

To quote David D. (again): "You know what's the sad thing? The ones that need it the most aren't openminded to it"

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Instead of complaining, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR CHRISTS SAKE!
Hmm... I'm trying to make sense of that, what the hell am I suppose to do if GIRLS aren't creaming for me, huh? Exactly, I can't do ANYTHING about it, I can't MAKE girls like me.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm trying to make sense of that, what the hell am I suppose to do if GIRLS aren't creaming for me, huh? Exactly, I can't do ANYTHING about it, I can't MAKE girls like me.
Please read what you said. Youre SO retarded. The point of this site, am i correct? Evidently you dont realize that.

I can't do ANYTHING about it, I can't MAKE girls like me.
READ THIS 5 TIMES!! The reason youre at this site is because of this. If you cant do anything about it leave.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Please read what you said. Youre SO retarded. The point of this site, am i correct? Evidently you dont realize that.

READ THIS 5 TIMES!! The reason youre at this site is because of this. If you cant do anything about it leave.
Oh, come on. I wash up every morning, I approach girls, I ask open-ended questions, there's nothing more I can do and no, unless there's like some magical potion, you can't really MAKE girls like you.
Ignorance anyone?
Dude. Girls don't go for looks, it's personality first, looks second.
Well, duh, but that doesn't mean they aren't judgemental. Heh, there's this other chick who plays Alto Sax and band, I hear her talking about how "I hardly ever talk", what the f*ck? How the f*ck would she know, she's never given me the time of day, judgemental b*tch.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you can do anything about it then its true, you are hopeless, you just admitted it. Please turn in yout penis and pick up your new vagina and breast on your way out. Thanks for trying....DONT try again.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Since you can do anything about it then its true, you are hopeless, you just admitted it. Please turn in yout penis and pick up your new vagina and breast on your way out. Thanks for trying....DONT try again.
No, sorry. I just don't like b*tches who think they know everything when they don't know sh*t, b*tches who call guys quiet but never give them the time of the day, b*tches who think they rule the world, those are how most girls in my school are. Now, the question is, should I give their rude asses the time of day or just ignore those b*tches and find someone worth my time.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, sorry. I just don't like b*tches who think they know everything when they don't know sh*t, b*tches who call guys quiet but never give them the time of the day, b*tches who think they rule the world, those are how most girls in my school are. Now, the question is, should I give their rude asses the time of day or just ignore those b*tches and find someone worth my time.
B*tches like those, they're the *****s that guys like us make feel good, do stuff with em, and dump em. Trust me, they're miserable too.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper, I think you should apologize to everyone whos been tryin to help u and just start over from the beginning. We CAN help you, it's just that your attitude is really bad

peppy

Reaction score
if you were even worth any time of the day, those b*tches at your school would give you some.
its funny how you look down on them so much, considering where you are at.. lol. maybe you should focus a bit more on improving yourself rather than how much everyone at your school sucks.

thing is, like most insecure people, you probably suck at pretending to be confident, so most people can smell your BS. why dont you have confidence? its because even YOU know that you suck.
.. so stop trying to be cool or even a DJ, cuz apparently that's not working for you. just be happy with what youve got okie dokie. people are attracted to happy people. not insecure lazy nerds.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have here class, is a classic example of what you call an excuse. :)

AS

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by peppy
if you were even worth any time of the day, those b*tches at your school would give you some.
its funny how you look down on them so much, considering where you are at.. lol. maybe you should focus a bit more on improving yourself rather than how much everyone at your school sucks.

thing is, like most insecure people, you probably suck at pretending to be confident, so most people can smell your BS. why dont you have confidence? its because even YOU know that you suck.
.. so stop trying to be cool or even a DJ, cuz apparently that's not working for you. just be happy with what youve got okie dokie. people are attracted to happy people. not insecure lazy nerds.
No, trust me, you're wrong. First of all, these b*tches don't know sh*t about me so how would they know if I'm worth the time of day? Exactly, they don't and if they feel they want to badly judge me before they know me, hey, it's the b*tches that are missing out and frequently I don't have time for people like that. Get it, nothing, nada, zilch, these b*tches no NOTHING about me, therefore unless they actually give me the time of day, they can NOT honestly tell me that I'm shy, retarded, all that stupid BS they think. Despite the fact they know NOTHING about me, they go around their friends spreading all this BS about sh*t they don't know anything about and give ME a bad reputation.

And sorry, I don't care if people are attracted to me happy people, I'm not a happy person, I'm tough, aggresive and don't like people who talk smack.

What we have here class, is a classic example of what you call an excuse.

AS
Call it what you like.

who told u it was slow?
I know how those stupid, gossiping ass motherf*ckers think, just because I talk slow and I'm hard to understand those stupid snobs spread this sh*t about how I'm special. How do I know? I've heard people say, people are always teasing me about it, things like that. To add to that, apparently these stupid snobs also think that I'm a shy person, shy? You just don't have the guts to approach me baby. If by shy they mean I don't go around gossiping about other people, judging people and sticking my nose in everyone's business, I'm glad I'm shy then.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre NOT tough, youre NOT agressive, AND being unhappy isnt gonna help.

If you hate all this girls and you could get them if you wanted, AND you cant get girls to like you i have only ONE question that im guessing you wont answer.

WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH?

EDIT:
To add to that, apparently these stupid snobs also think that I'm a shy person, shy? You just don't have the guts to approach me baby. If by shy they mean I don't go around gossiping about other people, judging people and sticking my nose in everyone's business, I'm glad I'm shy then.
The fact that you get soooooooo damn offended because they think youre shy shows you got some deep f*cked up problems. Girls arent suppose to have guts ****weed, thats your job. Ive been called shy too. DONT BE AN INSECURE PUSS!! They call you shy cause you DONT talk much. If i had a wish id wish you were a water in my toilet so i could sh*t on you.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Youre NOT tough, youre NOT agressive, AND being unhappy isnt gonna help.

If you hate all this girls and you could get them if you wanted, AND you cant get girls to like you i have only ONE question that im guessing you wont answer.

WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH?

EDIT:

The fact that you get soooooooo damn offended because they think youre shy shows you got some deep f*cked up problems. Girls arent suppose to have guts ****weed, thats your job. Ive been called shy too. DONT BE AN INSECURE PUSS!! They call you shy cause you DONT talk much. If i had a wish id wish you were a water in my toilet so i could sh*t on you.
I could probably get them if I wanted it and if they decide to be rude to me or act like a b*tch, I won't give in to them and act aggressively, I'll just leave. I guess I do care what other people think alot, because if a b*tch is rude to you or acts like a b*tch to you and you give her sh*t, she'll cry to her friends telling you how mean you were to her and try to make it sound like she was justified, how pathetic, then everyone thinks YOU'RE the *******, yeah, RIGHT. I'm tired of being a p*ssy and holding back when these b*tches give me sh*t, I'm not taking anyone more of that crap. I'm also tired of caring about what the majority thinks, I'm tired of thinking I have to get the approval of these people, I'm interested in what only one person thinks and that me's, forget all those other b*tches.

What do I want to accomplish? Getting p*ssy and I'm not going to let a few rude, ignorant, judgemental snobs stop me.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
Viper, I think you should apologize to everyone whos been tryin to help u and just start over from the beginning. We CAN help you, it's just that your attitude is really bad
Viper WHY do you only respond to thing that offend you? Can't you at least try listening to advice?