I have a "Slow" voice tone and want to know how to improve it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Holland
You suck
:crackup:

Ok Viper... check it out:
This is me with a hella hot girl
This is me with another hot girl
And for good measure, this is me flipping you off

Look at me. I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body. My voice is low and obnoxious to most. I have a good sense of humor and I'm really cute.

But girls dont like me just because they want to shag me.

My personality matters most. I did not have sex with the above girls simply because I said wrong things at the wrong time, and I messed it up. However, I have gotten better, and I'm more mistake-free.

Basically, screw your voice. Who cares? It's your voice, learn to love it. You see people on Pimp My Ride with suck-ass cars, but they all say "I love my car, it's my friend" and all that stuff. It's theirs and they're proud of it. You're not bad off. So accept it, and deal with it.

Don't be a little kid about it. Go out there and holler at females... and post back like in 2 weeks when you have some success with what you've learned.

Peace

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
:crackup:

Ok Viper... check it out:
This is me with a hella hot girl
This is me with another hot girl
And for good measure, this is me flipping you off

Look at me. I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body. My voice is low and obnoxious to most. I have a good sense of humor and I'm really cute.

But girls dont like me just because they want to shag me.

My personality matters most. I did not have sex with the above girls simply because I said wrong things at the wrong time, and I messed it up. However, I have gotten better, and I'm more mistake-free.

Basically, screw your voice. Who cares? It's your voice, learn to love it. You see people on Pimp My Ride with suck-ass cars, but they all say "I love my car, it's my friend" and all that stuff. It's theirs and they're proud of it. You're not bad off. So accept it, and deal with it.

Don't be a little kid about it. Go out there and holler at females... and post back like in 2 weeks when you have some success with what you've learned.

Peace
Hey, if there's a way to convince chicks that just because my voice is slow, doesn't mean I'm a shy or slow guy, then I'm all about that. Still, I don't think girls want a boyfriend they have to ask to repeat himself like 3 times.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Hey, if there's a way to convince chicks that just because my voice is slow, doesn't mean I'm a shy or slow guy, then I'm all about that. Still, I don't think girls want a boyfriend they have to ask to repeat himself like 3 times.
Ebay...they got everything, you can get a new voice box or treachea or on the black market.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you gave good advice you wouldn't be wasting time.
Maybe if you would ask better questions and would actually do something about your problems (No, opening threads isn't doing something about your problems) then I could reconsider the idea of giving you good advice.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Ebay...they got everything, you can get a new voice box or treachea or on the black market.
HAHAHA :crackup:

Rationality

Reaction score
Dude, if a professional speech therepist doesn't help you, do you think some teenagers on a forum are going to do much more? So far, I dont think you have a chance of getting any advice. I mean I dont have a clue what to tell you, but all I can say is that you're wasting your time by posting ridiculous threads. So either deal with your voice and talk to girls, or not deal with it and dont talk to anyone.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post AC/DC

Why did you choose your name?

Viper your messed in a good way, You keep thinking about your voice and going to professionals for assitance and you will forever know in the back of your mind that speech is important, yet with a poor voice, your survival is not endangered.

arekaye

Reaction score
One thing I did to improve my vocals was to just grab a book, and read it out loud the best possible way. Do it every few hours and keep improving. Get really weird worded books, they help dramatically.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper youre full of sh*t and you make these inane post because you cant even start a conversation with a girl. You post this stupid crap about why you cant talk to girls. Duh...my voice sounds like a chimpmonk and girls dont like me cause im dee dee dee. Keep making excuses and maybe one day youll realize that you need to STFU!

You can't see the forest, from the trees...
And you can't smell your own **** on your knees.

Translation: If you don't start getting over your forty five thousand insecurities kid... you're not going anywhere.

AS
This man speaks the truth. LISTEN!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper youre full of sh*t and you make these inane post because you cant even start a conversation with a girl. You post this stupid crap about why you cant talk to girls. Duh...my voice sounds like a chimpmonk and girls dont like me cause im dee dee dee. Keep making excuses and maybe one day youll realize that you need to STFU!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :cheer:

Sorry, that sh*t was very funny to me.

But yeah, quit making excuses. No one's perfect, not even me. So get over it, and improve yourself by trying to do stuff correctly.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score

You're plain ignorant. I can't start a conversation with a girl, dumbass? Yeah, you're just ignorant.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85645
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75336
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75418

Oh, 3 approaches b*tch and you know what? I don't give a damn if they didn't go well, you're still a dumbass for saying that it is an excuse.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a very angry little boy. You should work on that.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're plain ignorant. I can't start a conversation with a girl, dumbass? Yeah, you're just ignorant.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85645
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75336
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75418

Oh, 3 approaches b*tch and you know what? I don't give a damn if they didn't go well, you're still a dumbass for saying that it is an excuse.
You really think youre a slick suave guy. TWO of those are from MAY!! That doesnt quite count cause your still b!tchin. I had a feelin you would do something like that. How ignorant am i now? It still is an excuse. Like Carlos Mencia says...dee dee dee!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, man, you have talked to three girls since... I dunno.. may?.

Wow I'm impressed dude. Normal people talk to girls everyday you know. They don't go out and posting threads about it and analyzing all the things that are said. They just feel the vibe, and if it's good then it's good. If it's bad then you can try to avoid that in the future. How to avoid bad vibes? By talking to girls more. Not to DJ em or anything. But just to start becoming a normal person, cause man, you do need help.

No offense.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
You really think youre a slick suave guy. TWO of those are from MAY!! That doesnt quite count cause your still b!tchin. I had a feelin you would do something like that. How ignorant am i now? It still is an excuse. Like Carlos Mencia says...dee dee dee!
So what if they are from May? You're still stupid for claiming that I've never approached a girl. If you look through the 2nd topic, I actually made about 4 other approaches(different girls) around that time too and no, it's not an excuse, I know very well that I can approach girls, but what good is it if I can't build rapport with them or get them laughing. That Tina chick was bored as hell when I talk to her, yet, a few weeks ago I practically see her drooling over this Rodney guy who's also in my grade, laughing at his jokes, caring about what he has to say, basically, interested in him -- but me, I could never go up to a random girl and make her interested.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude viper you need help.

**** your voice, scream at the girl and scare her. your a ****ing puss from the sound of your writings.

learn to be a man, stop asking how to improve yourself, you don't learn from advice, you learn from using the advice

One more thing, your a ****... stop asking for advice and not accepting any of it. There is always a positive and a negative to everything people say to you....

YIN YANG man, if somebody has a reason to insult you, you can thank them for having the balls for telling to you EXACTLY what you should be working on.

Even as women, you have no clue what you really need, you only have the idea of what you want.

Take advice, follow other people's footsteps. History isn't created, it just is. Without history, there would be no reason for tomorrow. From the way You have repeatedly shown yourself to be a stuck-up cowardly child on these boards you should have realized that if you were talking to yourself and using your inside voice. Realize that what you say to others isn't forced upon them,they realize what you say from their own past experiences.

two of your posts begin with I feel like a loser and I think I'm improving(in essence) That is no way to begin a conversation, You've got to at least build people up, make them think you are bigger than you really are(thats all words really do for humans) scare them into either giving you what you want or not giving you something undesirable.

Either way, VIPER, you need help. You are a disgrace to the viper name. Use the power under your hood and roar for the people, don't ****ing talk to em like you just rear ended them and your slowly backing up as to not bump into anything.

Even I know I've got a **** voice, but I can pick up girls with my dance magic eyes! I know I look bad, but I can pick them up by entrancing them with words! I know my words sound stupid at times but I make up for it by not backing down. I know there are more influential people that can get me to back down by waving a finger, I get past it by questioning authority and learning my maximum boundaries!

Every problem has a solution, every step you take has an up and a down. Stop making excuses, your not learning anything by repeating that you are a loser.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if they are from May? You're still stupid for claiming that I've never approached a girl. If you look through the 2nd topic, I actually made about 4 other approaches(different girls) around that time too and no, it's not an excuse, I know very well that I can approach girls, but what good is it if I can't build rapport with them or get them laughing. That Tina chick was bored as hell when I talk to her, yet, a few weeks ago I practically see her drooling over this Rodney guy who's also in my grade, laughing at his jokes, caring about what he has to say, basically, interested in him -- but me, I could never go up to a random girl and make her interested.
Puuuuuhhhhhhhhhh leeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaazzzzz grow up. Stop starting arguements with everyone to prove youre something youre not. Call me what you want, but i dont have to look in the mirror and be ashamed like you.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Puuuuuhhhhhhhhhh leeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaazzzzz grow up. Stop starting arguements with everyone to prove youre something youre not. Call me what you want, but i dont have to look in the mirror and be ashamed like you.
You honestly think I care what you think? Stating a mear fact and proving something to someone is different, I was simply doing the earlier, whether you like it or not. And I don't have anything to be ashamed of, I'm a good looking guy, these b*tchy, princess girls just don't have any taste and if they want to judge me before they know me, hey, they're missing out, I can just go find a better, nicer chick. That goes to all those faggot jocks and preps too.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'm a good looking guy, these b*tchy, princess girls just don't have any taste and if they want to judge me before they know me, hey, they're missing out, I can just go find a better, nicer chick.
ooo wrong answer. You've just described EVERY (yes every) girl in highschool. They're all the same.