How many girls have u done?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
I tell u ur a piece of Garbage. A true tough guy don't talk like that. Your from a small town in illinois somewhere. Hey dude how many chicks have u banged????? Are u a virgin? 1 or 2. Answer the question.

Aw mike you have over 800 posts and these are the things u come up with. COME ON MIKE u can do better than that. I can tell the way u talk u don't have a west side education. U probably never even been in a street fight. And probably have a 4 inch dyck.

GREAT POST TO GREATEST PUA OF ALL TIME. THANKS MIKE.
Goddamn you're probably the biggest retard I've ever encountered on this board. You are amusing though.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some real numbers from my friends that I know are true.
Guy A:0
Guy B:0
Guy C:2
Guy D:10-15
Guy E: 12
Guy F: 7
Guy G: 20-30
Me:30
Guy H:40-50
Guy I: 75-85

Considering I know these numbers are no bull this is what I consider as AVG.

Sexyboy

Banned
Reaction score
Not enough but Nasman u say 11 is average than I am well past that......

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
I'm not gonna say how many...I think thats a bit sad, but in response to your question "Is it possible for a 'regular' guy to bang 100 girls? Well I read on a prominent fast seduction website, a certain tall, rocker-style PUA with a movie character name expects to bang a new girl MORE THAN 50% of the nights he sarges....you do the maths.

I wanna be just like that....just imagine :D

Why is it sooo sad? didn't bang many woman??????

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Charm said:
Is that what you tell them? That your a cowboy rockstar?
How can this guy be on this site. Get him out of here? This guy never has anything useful to say/

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the post guys. There are certain people like Dark light that wouldn't touch this thread with a 10 foot poll, but they will eye it like a hawk. Close to 2000 views, and only 87 responses. I wonder why????? mmmmmmmmmmm

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
All this grandiose talk of HOR conquests and I'm a freaking 44 year old virgin! :cry:
Ditto!!!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Thanks for all the post guys. There are certain people like Dark light that wouldn't touch this thread with a 10 foot poll, but they will eye it like a hawk. Close to 2000 views, and only 87 responses. I wonder why????? mmmmmmmmmmm
Hahahaa... Rightright.

Homey, your a joke.

You pop on the scene a month ago, and think you got a handle on it. So far every thread you've started has been related to insecurity.

How many girls have you done? (looking for validation through comparing)
Here are my stats, what do you think? (looking for validation through your own numbers, as well as others opinion's of it)
This site makes AFC's look like pimps (Trying to condescend from a superioir position, when you yourself are crying out for VALIDATION)

To me, comparing stats is AFC gay. Look at it. Your literally comparing a number you think represents your value. It stems from AFC faulty logic. Thinking your value/understanding of game is somehow measured through external phenomena. No DonJuan derives his value from a number. He derives it from his core. Thus, he doesn't feel the need to keep track of how many women he's fvcked, cause the number means nothing to him. Nor does seeking other's opinions of his number. Nor does comparing his number to other's number. This is like a d!ck measuring contest, and your presupposing the dude w. the biggest d!ck is the best lover. lol, fvckin retarded.

In as far as my rep. here goes, my game... go read my posts. Your losing whatever sense of credibility you had by calling out the wrong cat. People know the gems I drop. Just as well as the positivity I give, through learning. But I guess the fact that your sparking the attention of some respected peeps is your goal here. Coat-tailing their glory by association... rather than contributing insight and earning your stripes. (IF you have any insight to share?)

My advice to you... don't try to fight a mountain. You'll lose, and only reveal how dense you really are.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Hahahaa... Rightright.

Homey, your a joke.

You pop on the scene a month ago, and think you got a handle on it. So far every thread you've started has been related to insecurity.

Here are my stats, what do you think? (looking for validation through your own numbers, as well as others opinion's of it)
This site makes AFC's look like pimps (Trying to condescend from a superioir position, when you yourself are crying out for VALIDATION)

To me, comparing stats is AFC gay. Look at it. Your literally comparing a number you think represents your value. It stems from AFC faulty logic. Thinking your value/understanding of game is somehow measured through external phenomena. No DonJuan derives his value from a number. He derives it from his core. Thus, he doesn't feel the need to keep track of how many women he's fvcked, cause the number means nothing to him. Nor does seeking other's opinions of his number. Nor does comparing his number to other's number. This is like a d!ck measuring contest, and your presupposing the dude w. the biggest d!ck is the best lover. lol, fvckin retarded.

In as far as my rep. here goes, my game... go read my posts. Your losing whatever sense of credibility you had by calling out the wrong cat. People know the gems I drop. Just as well as the positivity I give, through learning. But I guess the fact that your sparking the attention of some respected peeps is your goal here. Coat-tailing their glory by association... rather than contributing insight and earning your stripes. (IF you have any insight to share?)

My advice to you... don't try to fight a mountain. You'll lose, and only reveal how dense you really are.
Are you my shadow. Am I batman and your robin. Dude seriously I give this up with you. You are the winner. I respect you. You have many stripes. You are a mountain of a man. You are the greatest advice giver this site has ever seen.

You have more game than I will ever have...... Your posts are amazing. You are a true don juan in every sense of the word. I am sorry I ever even stepped to you.

DO ME ONE FAVOR JUST STAY OFF OF MY THREADS. QUIT SWEATING MY THREADS. I DON'T NEED YOU. OK DARK LIGHT. I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I CROSS PATHS WITH YOU. I CAN'T MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEARER THAN THAT.

YOU WERE MY BIGGEST FAN NOW GO BE SOMEONE ELSES FAN.......

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ How textbook. lol
Feel free to give me rept points, if you really want to drive the point home ;)
Been a pleasure Nasman... you rock!

...Done!

Peace'

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
^^^ How textbook. lol
Feel free to give me rept points, if you really want to drive the point home ;)
Been a pleasure Nasman... you rock!

...Done!

Peace'
Hey dude no virgins on this thread. Wtf are you doing here on my thread only guys that have banged 5 girls. You are not qualified. Quit eyeing my threads like a hawk..

Who are u? are u a virgin? did u ever make out with a girl? We will never know because you are too much of don juan to tell us? Give us a story?

Don't just come on with B.S posts. answer the questions.

This is donjuan forum we are here to get laid.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... what else can you tell me about this forum, in your few weeks here?

did u ever make out with a girl? We will never know because you are too much of don juan to tell us?

Are you starting to get it? Nah.
For a second there I thought you realized a DJ doesn't have to qualify himself to anyone. But... with threads like "here are my stats, what do you think?" I guess I was over-extending my hopes in you. You want to peep some of my stories... check my posts. Oh I forgot, your scared.

I'm done w. you. Good luck on your grand-objectives with becoming the biggest pimp this forum has ever seen, within a months time. Almost there. Just upload your pie-chart spreadsheet breakdowns... and qualify yourself to us visually, and voila.

This has blown-up into the exact thing I was trying to stop w. you. Worthless BS on the forum. I'm done.

P.S. Check the other thread, I've said my peace.
Your no longer worth another letter of my life.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nasman? **** you got anger problems...lol, fighting in a internet thread- 16 banged no one! thats why im here! HELP ME GET SEX!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
notdonjuan said:
nasman? **** you got anger problems...lol, fighting in a internet thread- 16 banged no one! thats why im here! HELP ME GET SEX!
Don't worry I am going to start a thread for guys like you very soon. Ok its going to be an all virgin thread to help the many virgins on this forum.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
Girls I've done zero. Girls I could have done 5. I have personal reasons for not partaking in sex the reason being is 1 I don't want to do it in my bed with someone else a few feet away (crowded house) 2 some of those girls were to immature (dumb girls or dumb me) . I think I would rather wait until I had my own home and can run things the way I like. I bring a girl home now and she learns things about me that I don't like

Do the donjuan's in here want to laugh. This is 70% of the donjuan forum here. Listen man you need to get some ass asap. You meant to tell me you are going to wait to get your own place.

I am coming out with post for all the virgins out there. very soooon

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Do the donjuan's in here want to laugh. This is 70% of the donjuan forum here. Listen man you need to get some ass asap. You meant to tell me you are going to wait to get your own place.

I am coming out with post for all the virgins out there. very soooon
Alright! I can't wait to read this ground-breaking, insightful post of yours. Goddam chowderhead :crackup:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
21 years old. 13 girls in my life. 8 this year.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Alright! I can't wait to read this ground-breaking, insightful post of yours. Goddam chowderhead :crackup:
:crackup: You called him a chowderhead! :crackup:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Hahahaa... Rightright.

Homey, your a joke.

Nas2mylou... damn son, you just got told. I agree with the whole joke thing, I find it infinitely more amusing that you are on here looking for props and talkin trash like my lil bro looking for recognition.

Now kids, and future DJ's; Nas' approach is the exact opposite of a true DJ. Anyone ever hear of goofus and gallant well this mental midget is goofus. He does make me smile though, only because he's ridiculous.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
I am here to help guys like you, charm, sparky, and all the fellow virgins. This thread that I am going to post may help your game.

Pay attention to it might help u get a piece.