How many girls have u done?

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
The Realest Thing said:
believe it or not Nasman, some guys get ***** whenever they want
Yeah and it seems that they are all on sosuave.com. The average guy bangs 11 girls the average guy on this thread bangs 60. Not to sound like an AFC type of guy,but I don't know if everyone is telling the truth.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Hey thanks.. 12 is above average, that's hard to believe.. lol I'm not one of those guys who can get pv$$y from a different woman 7 nights a week with little effort. But I also can get it a lot easier than 99% of my single buddies. Guess it's all relative..
You sound like a very honest man. I like that. Your a stand up guy. I did 21 girls and I feel the same way. I can get it a lot easier than 95% of the guys out there.:up:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls I've done zero. Girls I could have done 5. I have personal reasons for not partaking in sex the reason being is 1 I don't want to do it in my bed with someone else a few feet away (crowded house) 2 some of those girls were to immature (dumb girls or dumb me) . I think I would rather wait until I had my own home and can run things the way I like. I bring a girl home now and she learns things about me that I don't like

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys I guess this post cooled off. The average guy on this site has banged 60 girls. Everyone here is either full of bleep, or most of the guys on these forums are puas.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Asian, supposed to be in a more conservative culture than our western counterparts.

Banged 3. 1 Fling, 2 LTRs. Not enough definately, which's the reason for me being here for improvement.

Bang above 60 to 100? Why are you still on this site? And i thought there'r more AFCs here than real DJs.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i need a calculator bros

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No offence but that sounds like bullsh!t excuser nonsense to me.

A guy who has fvcked loads of women or one that prides himself on being a GREAT "lover" with a few? Give me a break. The great monogamous "lover" isnt even a blip on the radar in reality to both men or women for that matter. Everyone here whos honest knows exactly which one is worth putting your beer down to pay attention to.

Guys who crap on about how they can give those one or two unique snowflakes 10 orgasms are usually passed the beer nuts just so they can shut the fvck up.
Let me make one thing clear...I was NOT a "monogamous lover". Let me make another thing clear...to this day, I have never sat on a table and brag with other men about what I do in the bedroom with women (writing in an anonymous message board giving advice is one thing). As I personally find that kind of behavior distasteful in men. And my experience is that typically a man that talks about those kind of things is a man seeking validation from his friends (once again, writing in an anonymous message board is different).

And if everybody in here knew "who's honest"...they wouldn't be comming in here for more advice after reading "Mystery" and those other guys that are making load of money out of advice that is truly common sense. ANYONE can get a woman get some interest in a man. Very few can keep that woman interested for a long period of time as b.s. is later detected.

I have actually phuck my share of women. Enough as to know who is lying or over stating their numbers in this particular place. All I have to do is read some of the advice those same people give in here...and shake my head.

As I said...I was in my early teenagehood when I got involved with my first woman. A woman that was and adult. I'm come from a Latino country in which when kids in your culture are concerned about GI Joe...kids in my culture were concerned about...girls and sex.

How many women I have phucked? I honestly don't know. I kept tap when I was a teenager...but after that, it becomes irrelevant (as many men that has no problems having sex with women know). It is like masturbating (which I didn't start doing after I was in the Military Service stuck in an aircraft career - yep, I didn't masturbate as a teenager...because I didn't have too); you want to orgasm...then you find a woman.

I phucked sometimes 3 or 4 different women within 48 hours (e.g. Friday-Saturday). I have turned down several in my life too. Still do. Some, even as we laid naked side by side and I simply decided it was not a good idea as I felt she was either drunk or that my standards were lowering.

And I was also married once...while still seeing other women...and while managing to keep my then wife happy (I changed later in life as I decided to focus on my career and my family more). So...the "monogamous lover" does not apply to me as I have only being in two LTR...well, 3 if we count one when I was in my teens MANY years ago. And LTR = longer than 6 months.

I got MUCH MORE BETTER in the sack after 2 or so years of marriage and as I got older. As I clearly understood and put into practice other techniques.

Do you realize how hard is to make a woman in her early 20s (that still learning her body) orgasm? Do you truly believe going with one on a one night stand is going to do the trick? LOL. Don't kid yourself.

Having SOLELY a very high number of one-night-stands does not make you a great lover. It simply makes you a great "PUA" and in a way it is not much different than masturbating.

Women are not like men when it comes to what triggers them into orgasm. And that is something that you will never learn from a guy like "Mystery" and the likes. If you all did...you wouldn't be asking for more advice. You would have bought his product and BLING BLING!

By the way...the one in the couple of long term relationships (assuming 5+ years)...still has had MUCH MORE SEX than the one that was involved with 80 women.

5 x 52 weeks...assuming an average of sex once a week... = 260 times.

But the one that had the 80 women knows how to convince women to go to bed with him and also knows that there are different shapes and colors.

One is certainly greater in satisfying his woman (ltr dude)...the other is greater on getting women. However, very few are great on both. VERY VERY VERY few. And those are the ones that can truly give the best advice.

By the way...I never asked for advice when it came to having sex with women and when it came on getting women involved as we didn't have the Internet when I was in my 20s (now in my late 30s). It just came natural.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity 5 months before turning 18. I'm 22 now and my number is somewhere in the 40s, possibly low 50s

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Let me make one thing clear...I was NOT a "monogamous lover". Let me make another thing clear...to this day, I have never sat on a table and brag with other men about what I do in the bedroom with women (writing in an anonymous message board giving advice is one thing). As I personally find that kind of behavior distasteful in men. And my experience is that typically a man that talks about those kind of things is a man seeking validation from his friends (once again, writing in an anonymous message board is different).

And if everybody in here knew "who's honest"...they wouldn't be comming in here for more advice after reading "Mystery" and those other guys that are making load of money out of advice that is truly common sense. ANYONE can get a woman get some interest in a man. Very few can keep that woman interested for a long period of time as b.s. is later detected.

I have actually phuck my share of women. Enough as to know who is lying or over stating their numbers in this particular place. All I have to do is read some of the advice those same people give in here...and shake my head.

As I said...I was in my early teenagehood when I got involved with my first woman. A woman that was and adult. I'm come from a Latino country in which when kids in your culture are concerned about GI Joe...kids in my culture were concerned about...girls and sex.

How many women I have phucked? I honestly don't know. I kept tap when I was a teenager...but after that, it becomes irrelevant (as many men that has no problems having sex with women know). It is like masturbating (which I didn't start doing after I was in the Military Service stuck in an aircraft career - yep, I didn't masturbate as a teenager...because I didn't have too); you want to orgasm...then you find a woman.

I phucked sometimes 3 or 4 different women within 48 hours (e.g. Friday-Saturday). I have turned down several in my life too. Still do. Some, even as we laid naked side by side and I simply decided it was not a good idea as I felt she was either drunk or that my standards were lowering.

And I was also married once...while still seeing other women...and while managing to keep my then wife happy (I changed later in life as I decided to focus on my career and my family more). So...the "monogamous lover" does not apply to me as I have only being in two LTR...well, 3 if we count one when I was in my teens MANY years ago. And LTR = longer than 6 months.

I got MUCH MORE BETTER in the sack after 2 or so years of marriage and as I got older. As I clearly understood and put into practice other techniques.

Do you realize how hard is to make a woman in her early 20s (that still learning her body) orgasm? Do you truly believe going with one on a one night stand is going to do the trick? LOL. Don't kid yourself.

Having SOLELY a very high number of one-night-stands does not make you a great lover. It simply makes you a great "PUA" and in a way it is not much different than masturbating.

Women are not like men when it comes to what triggers them into orgasm. And that is something that you will never learn from a guy like "Mystery" and the likes. If you all did...you wouldn't be asking for more advice. You would have bought his product and BLING BLING!

By the way...the one in the couple of long term relationships (assuming 5+ years)...still has had MUCH MORE SEX than the one that was involved with 80 women.

5 x 52 weeks...assuming an average of sex once a week... = 260 times.

But the one that had the 80 women knows how to convince women to go to bed with him and also knows that there are different shapes and colors.

One is certainly greater in satisfying his woman (ltr dude)...the other is greater on getting women. However, very few are great on both. VERY VERY VERY few. And those are the ones that can truly give the best advice.

By the way...I never asked for advice when it came to having sex with women and when it came on getting women involved as we didn't have the Internet when I was in my 20s (now in my late 30s). It just came natural.
Yawn..

Nothing to do with your earlier post I commented on. Your numbers or skill level is a non issue.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cool:

*Points to a McDonald's sign*

Erhem. 'Nuff said.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised this turned into a flame war?

The sad part about this number is you guys are turning it into a competition, as predicted and one in which noone could easily prove who is lying.

One danger of hooking up with a ton of women among the many is becoming the type of guy who needs a woman or a piece of ass to validate him.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for kicks... 14 different girls, not including drunk chicks. The cool thing is, 13 of these have been in the last 7 months since I found sosuave. It helps that I'm still in highschool where girls are so eager to find a guy.

Just a story for all you H.S.ers in here...I have 3 dates for the semi-formal dance. First is my g.f. who goes to school with me. The other two are from different schools, who don't even know about the others. Seriously, if you're still in highschool, DON'T PASS UP THESE YEARS. Go for the gold.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Why am I not surprised this turned into a flame war?

The sad part about this number is you guys are turning it into a competition, as predicted and one in which noone could easily prove who is lying.

One danger of hooking up with a ton of women among the many is becoming the type of guy who needs a woman or a piece of ass to validate him.

Hey dude why don't u stop this flame war, and tell us how many girls u banged? :rockon:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Valdez said:
I lost my virginity 5 months before turning 18. I'm 22 now and my number is somewhere in the 40s, possibly low 50s
If they look anything like those creatures that you posted on your MySpace page I wouldn't be bragging.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nasman said:
Your from the southside in the 100's perfect I am from the northside. Maybe I can show you some respect. I will tell you what I am at Gracie barra chicago on tuesday,thursday,8pm and fridays at 6pm. There are a couple guys from the 100's that I train with. Why don't u come down sometime.

My name is Tony by the way. Me and you can go at it, don't worry I will make sure you don't get hurt that bad. I wont hit u with any elbows when I mount you. I will just slap you. By the way I know your broke so I will give you gas money after I am done with u. For directions to get there go to graciebarrachicago.com. Remember to ask for tony. Hope to hear from you soon.

I will teach you a life lesson. BY little rex
When you're done, come over to the westside. Ask for mike, thats me. I'll mount you and slap you around with my giant d1ck till your face turns black and blue.

Remember to ask for mike when you get to the westside. Mike with the big d1ck. When your done we can hit the gym together and spot eachother while we do deadlifts.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
When you're done, come over to the westside. Ask for mike, thats me. I'll mount you and slap you around with my giant d1ck till your face turns black and blue.

Remember to ask for mike when you get to the westside. Mike with the big d1ck. When your done we can hit the gym together and spot eachother while we do deadlifts.
I tell u ur a piece of Garbage. A true tough guy don't talk like that. Your from a small town in illinois somewhere. Hey dude how many chicks have u banged????? Are u a virgin? 1 or 2. Answer the question.

Aw mike you have over 800 posts and these are the things u come up with. COME ON MIKE u can do better than that. I can tell the way u talk u don't have a west side education. U probably never even been in a street fight. And probably have a 4 inch dyck.

GREAT POST TO GREATEST PUA OF ALL TIME. THANKS MIKE.

Nico Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
11, about 5/6 are girls im not im not proud off so they dnt really count ... Quality beats quanity all day long.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Not counting where alchohol was my wing...

Not counting girls I'm not proud of...

Slightly above 10, 70% of those were probably LTR... at least 3 months

-Cod3r
For some reason me and Cod3r always have a lot in common... hehe...
I've only been with two I want to take back. hehe

As far as full blown intercourse...
I just got to 12... minus the 2 it would be 10!