How many girls have u done?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Is that what you tell them? That your a cowboy rockstar?
LOL now wouldn't that be a line!! No I was desribing the lifestyle not my occupation.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I lost track after 40+, but no more than 60. I once tried to list all the names I could remember, but I'll admit there are bodies and experiences I'll remember before I could put a name to them. BTW, with the exception of my wife, the only ones I reget banging were the 3 LTR girls I was with before my wife.

,...and for the record, none of the sex was meaningless (that's chick-speak) - I meant to bang every one,..

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
True players don't need to keep count...well that's what i tell myself since I can't even remember all of my encounters. I've ended up in so many hotel rooms and vip suites with girls I met hours before then dashed out while the girl was in the bathroom or the like. I can't tell you how many people I've slept with but it's definately between 50 and 100 we'll say since I became sexually active. The bulk of it happened in the last 5 to 6 years while living this cowboy/rockstar life in vegas.
were you messin around with ugly chicks?...seriously...i don't get it...aren't you married?...and why not?!?!?!...that goes to everyone who just goes from one chick after another...i mean if the girl is hot and you two get along why not stay with her? i'm confused

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for the original question, ive nailed 36 chicks. or 0, i dont know, i suck at math.

on a somewhat separate note, this whole 'quality, relationship' excuse for low totals is pathetic and sad. we all run into people who produly sport their low totals and cite 'quality vs quantity' bs to sound intellectually and morally superior, as if they've 'seen it all and been through it all' and now as mature adults are making a decision based on TONS of experience...

and then the truth comes out and theyre glamorous total is 2. 2! HOW THE FVCK DO YOU KNOW THAT QUALITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN QUANTITY WHEN YOUVE NAILED A MEASLY TWO CHICKS?!?!?! Bang another 98 and then reconsider. if you were Brad Pitt and hordes of beautiful women were lined up at your door ready to f*ck do you think you'd turn them down and continue playing online poker and hanging around here because youre "looking for quality, not quantity"?

legally sane people's self-defence mechanisms are so blantant and obvious it makes me wonder if the term 'sane' should be redefined.. 'im not a wh*re' usually means 'i dont think i can get laid, so i justify it through stupid lines like this'. So now youre gonna say 'well its so easy i could just go to a bar and pick up any skank' but deep down you know thats a lie, lots of guys go out regularly for this purpose and there lifetime total ends up being 5. you're just avoiding this so you dont prove yourself wrong and maintain your fragile ego.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
I'm not gonna say how many...I think thats a bit sad, but in response to your question "Is it possible for a 'regular' guy to bang 100 girls? Well I read on a prominent fast seduction website, a certain tall, rocker-style PUA with a movie character name expects to bang a new girl MORE THAN 50% of the nights he sarges....you do the maths.

I wanna be just like that....just imagine :D
I think that is impossible. No way banging a girl on more than 50% when he sarges?????? I don't know about that. There is no way in hell I could do that. Maybe makeout with a girl over 50% of the time. But take one home.

I think that is a stretch for any don juan

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
were you messin around with ugly chicks?...seriously...i don't get it...aren't you married?...and why not?!?!?!...that goes to everyone who just goes from one chick after another...i mean if the girl is hot and you two get along why not stay with her? i'm confused
What the hell?! Who are you and where are you coming up with this information? When have I ever posted on this site that I'm married? I'm not even in a serious relationship. Ugly chicks? Why would I do that to myself? I'm an attractive male living in Sin City. I'll admit they haven't all been superstars but the majority of them have been high quality.

I know the concept is hard to grasp but we're talking about the most transient town in america if not the world where girls are living here one month then gone the next. In addition to some 40 million tourist that come yearly and the girls are looking to hook up and fly home. The situation provides for a ton of opportunity to have ONSs an I've taken advantage. That's how the numbers got to where they are.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
man step out of the cage of LTR paranoia, why so keen to settle down and get shacked up?

You do know what it means to share you life, it means share your life.

Not all want to share there life and are happy doing what they like.

If you want a FT GF, GL to you but dont imagine all want the same as you.

This is mearly a product of your ideas on the world. Others can enjoy themselves anyway they wish and here is a saying that may ring true:

Why have a bag of candy when you can have the god dam sweet shop?

There and when's one urge is to settle down they can pick the best dam tasting sweet the shop has to offer.

Incidently on looks and quality i have fu** beatuiful women, women most men would fall other themselves for and i have fu** donkey women too, each one was never a regret as i enjoyed all of them in some way shape or form. Even if that shape = pissed, or just someone to fill a gap. All where good and looks is superficial, most GL women i come across are the most vain species on the planet and in truth some of the worst choices for LTR material due to the amount of attention the get from sad gits in bars when one needs to get up and go for a pi** (just to name one of a million other thjings that annoy about a GL women :D). Try having that 24/7 for the rest of your life. They know they are hot = fine ass fine legs etc and your not the only one to notice it and you know what women play us men like fiddles.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is called having CHOICES. As my life does not revolve around women. Heck, it does not even revolve around the mother of my children.

A TRUE DJ has choices."

Finally someone who understands. Women don't define us. The more you think this way the less you will get laid. It's that simple. Improve upon being a MAN and women will literally flock to you.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinoman, i havent read your post yet, all ive read was your implication that i was insulting you and cowardly avoiding confrontation

i havent read all the posts in this thread, including yours. i dont recall reading any of your previous posts in any thread actually, i have no opinion on you as a person either way.

it was commentary on my experience with males in real life and on this forum. its generally younger males aged 18-24 who somehow need to justify their lack of experience with women. i've been down this road of self delusion myself, its just an easy way of coping with failure. but its unhealthy, and the inevitable acceptance of reality can lead to mental breakdowns and severe depression if delayed for too long. i find self-deprecating humor to be almost as good and healthier. suicide rates are the highest in males in this age group, and sexual frustration and rejection certainly contribute.

to reitarate, i dont know you or have any opinions of you. i havent read your comments in this thread or in any thread, and wasnt directing my comments at anyone in particular.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
latinoman, i havent read your post yet, all ive read was your implication that i was insulting you and cowardly avoiding confrontation

i havent read all the posts in this thread, including yours. i dont recall reading any of your previous posts in any thread actually, i have no opinion on you as a person either way.

it was commentary on my experience with males in real life and on this forum. its generally younger males aged 18-24 who somehow need to justify their lack of experience with women. i've been down this road of self delusion myself, its just an easy way of coping with failure. but its unhealthy, and the inevitable acceptance of reality can lead to mental breakdowns and severe depression if delayed for too long. i find self-deprecating humor to be almost as good and healthier. suicide rates are the highest in males in this age group, and sexual frustration and rejection certainly contribute.

to reitarate, i dont know you or have any opinions of you. i havent read your comments in this thread or in any thread, and wasnt directing my comments at anyone in particular.

In that case...I appologize.

I strongly felt you were refering to my post (in which case, btw, you would have taken that out of context). But if you have not read my response...then I will completely edit mine to avoid losing focus of the thread.

Once again...I appologize for the mistake.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
That's like asking what the length of our shlongs are - some will add a few inches, the ones confident of their huge member will put you shame and then there's those like me who prefer not to discuss numbers but will watch the thread like a hawk. :D

I think the universal answer is: Not enough!

The Muscly Jerk
Hey man thanks for the laugh, watch the thread like a hawk. LOL funny

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Here is the thing…it takes time to understand a woman’s body as no every woman is the same. In fact, it takes time for that particular woman to understand their own body (that’s why sometimes it can be a little difficult to get a very young woman to reach climax by straight intercourse). Therefore, going through a series of one night stands can only make you a great “PUA”…but not a great lover. Sure, some women might enjoy it as it is more of the excitement of the thrill. But that might be it.

Here is the problem…when finally you start getting into “relationships” (serious or non-serious)…the fact that you lacked the experience on how to deal with the “exploratory” process of the woman body is going to become evident.
No offence but that sounds like bullsh!t excuser nonsense to me.

A guy who has fvcked loads of women or one that prides himself on being a GREAT "lover" with a few? Give me a break. The great monogamous "lover" isnt even a blip on the radar in reality to both men or women for that matter. Everyone here whos honest knows exactly which one is worth putting your beer down to pay attention to.

Guys who crap on about how they can give those one or two unique snowflakes 10 orgasms are usually passed the beer nuts just so they can shut the fvck up.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you really imagine going through the karma sutra, role playing, or generally just teaching and learning what pleases each other during a one night stand? Of course not. This is the sort of thing you do with a regular partner (GF or FB) who you can talk openly to and this is the sort of thing that makes you a good lover and have women begging for more.

Everyone here whos honest knows exactly which one is worth putting your beer down to pay attention to.
Oh noes! But I REALLY REALLY want some beer-swilling slob to pay attention to me! What's the point in having sex with women if I can't boast about it in over a beer! :rolleyes:

logicallefty

Reaction score
12 women here.. Was in LTR or married throughout my whole twenties, so I am behind for my age..

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does cyber sex count?

:rockon:

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
12 women here.. Was in LTR or married throughout my whole twenties, so I am behind for my age..
Hey dude don't worry 12 aint that bad. I was reading that 11 girls is average so your above average. Plenty of time for you to catch up. The only thing I notice is that once you hit 30 sarging aint as fun as it used to be. Actually since I hit 29 it ain't the same.