How many girls have u done?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Oh noes! But I REALLY REALLY want some beer-swilling slob to pay attention to me! What's the point in having sex with women if I can't boast about it in over a beer! :rolleyes:
Putting down the beer was just a metaphor chump, as in what captures guys and chicks attention, the great lover or the guy who bangs alot of different women.

But you knew that didnt you. You just got all reactive for being exposed as an excuser.

"Its really about quality sex over quantity women" Pffft yeah right, because we all know a guy who bones loads of women must suck in bed, he cant POSSIBLY know a womans body like the other guy.

Any other lame covert monogamous endorsing sh!t you wanna spout?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh, my room stinks. No wait, that's just the bullsh!t from this thread emitting through my laptop. Make quality your GF sure, but not giving a girl the pipe because she doesn't meet up to your 'rigorous standards'? ROFL!

Hey look, it's okay not to bang that many females. Really. No seriously, stop making excuses.

BTW my cousin is in the 80's and he's just a normal suave guy. So it's possible. Me? a mere 30 but wait, but umm but umm, I like QUALITY! LOL!

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys what happen to honesty here. I think its true us guys tend to exaggarate how many girls we have banged. I am looking at all the posts and it seems that the average is about 40. No need to lie just tell the truth. How the hell is it possible to bang over 100 girls. Are u guys paying for sex.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
ugh, my room stinks. No wait, that's just the bullsh!t from this thread emitting through my laptop. Make quality your GF sure, but not giving a girl the pipe because she doesn't meet up to your 'rigorous standards'? ROFL!

Hey look, it's okay not to bang that many females. Really. No seriously, stop making excuses.

BTW my cousin is in the 80's and he's just a normal suave guy. So it's possible. Me? a mere 30 but wait, but umm but umm, I like QUALITY! LOL!
Hey dude not everyone bangs ugly girls like you do. Some people have standards.

For example I know a few guys like you and your cousin that would fvck 300 pound girls. I wouldn't do that if my life depended on it. Some people are just more picky than others, lets face it. So it doesn't really matter how many girls you banged because it they are allll piggsss then ???????????

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! Hey! I WILL NOT let you talk about your mother that way Nosman! She deserves more respect than that! (One insult deserves another)

Back 2 Biznizz

Dude, we're people on the friggin' internet. Lie to your friends, lie to your brothers, hell, lie to your children, but COME ON! Keep it real with us.

--Good Point by the way! Some guys on here are lying their @sses off and I believe it's pathetic. But the prob w/ the internet is their really isn't no way to know.

HOWEVER, real recognises real and I think I know who the real DJ's are.

BTW, sorry Nosman I didn't mean to be so harsh; it was just your sister.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nasman said:
Hey dude don't worry 12 aint that bad. I was reading that 11 girls is average so your above average. Plenty of time for you to catch up. The only thing I notice is that once you hit 30 sarging aint as fun as it used to be. Actually since I hit 29 it ain't the same.
Hey thanks.. 12 is above average, that's hard to believe.. lol I'm not one of those guys who can get pv$$y from a different woman 7 nights a week with little effort. But I also can get it a lot easier than 99% of my single buddies. Guess it's all relative..

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The median number of women a man has sex with in USA is 31 throughout all of his life.

Its 8 for women...

Someone is lying...probobly both parties.

If that is TRUE then its not really 10% of men who have sex with 90% of women. Its 90% of men who have sex with slutty 10% of women!!

Or something like that...

If a man has sex with 31 women in his life - he is not a real AFC. There are more DJs and Mucho men than AFCs. AFCs make up the little portion of losers I guess...

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Hey! Hey! I WILL NOT let you talk about your mother that way Nosman! She deserves more respect than that! (One insult deserves another)

Back 2 Biznizz

Dude, we're people on the friggin' internet. Lie to your friends, lie to your brothers, hell, lie to your children, but COME ON! Keep it real with us.

--Good Point by the way! Some guys on here are lying their @sses off and I believe it's pathetic. But the prob w/ the internet is their really isn't no way to know.

HOWEVER, real recognises real and I think I know who the real DJ's are.

BTW, sorry Nosman I didn't mean to be so harsh; it was just your sister.
I find those comments not very nice. But let me guess a few things about
Are you?
A) A skinny nerd who was never accepted and is still a virgin.
B) A fat guy that sits around and wacks off all day. is a virgin
C) A thug who never had his father around and is worth 2 cents. and banged a couple of baby mamas.

So which one is it little man.

Let me tell u a few things about myself. I am willing to bet I am better looking than you, smarter than you, banged more girls than you, am tougher than you, and am a better person than you.

I will put my life on it that if I seen you on the street you wouldn't have the balls to even look me in the eye. I would bytch slap u and u would take it. That is too bad for you that we will never run into each other on the street. I would make you a better person though. I would show you what respect is all about.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! You need to take a chill pill Nosman. Look, I can tell this is a sensitive area for you, but realize that guys have had more sex than you without having to resort to 'pigs' or whatever it is you called women. (Are you talking about big women, that isn't very nice Mr. Nice Person :nono: )

Your problem is you have no grasp on the game; you just aren't in the know.

I will leave you with that.

BTW, Southside of Chi-Town(Chicago) in the 100's, you wouldn't be caught dead (or maybe you would) where I'm at, so yeah, your b!tch azz won't have the balls to see me in the streets. Don't even pretend like your hard, I've seen it all, so let's just stay off that, comprende?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jariel said:
Can you really imagine going through the karma sutra, role playing, or generally just teaching and learning what pleases each other during a one night stand? Of course not. This is the sort of thing you do with a regular partner (GF or FB) who you can talk openly to and this is the sort of thing that makes you a good lover and have women begging for more.
Brother, my book isn't quite completed! Don't spill the beans just yet . . .

I'm almost done with my manuscript and proofreading before the editing process begins.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
LOL! You need to take a chill pill Nosman. Look, I can tell this is a sensitive area for you, but realize that guys have had more sex than you without having to resort to 'pigs' or whatever it is you called women. (Are you talking about big women, that isn't very nice Mr. Nice Person :nono: )

Your problem is you have no grasp on the game; you just aren't in the know.

I will leave you with that.

BTW, Southside of Chi-Town(Chicago) in the 100's, you wouldn't be caught dead (or maybe you would) where I'm at, so yeah, your b!tch azz won't have the balls to see me in the streets. Don't even pretend like your hard, I've seen it all, so let's just stay off that, comprende?
Your from the southside in the 100's perfect I am from the northside. Maybe I can show you some respect. I will tell you what I am at Gracie barra chicago on tuesday,thursday,8pm and fridays at 6pm. There are a couple guys from the 100's that I train with. Why don't u come down sometime.

My name is Tony by the way. Me and you can go at it, don't worry I will make sure you don't get hurt that bad. I wont hit u with any elbows when I mount you. I will just slap you. By the way I know your broke so I will give you gas money after I am done with u. For directions to get there go to graciebarrachicago.com. Remember to ask for tony. Hope to hear from you soon.

I will teach you a life lesson. BY little rex

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wont hit u with any elbows when I mount you."

This is the shyt I get to read when i come back here?

Lol!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man it's sad, brain.

You fukkin sad, you know that? I will leave you with three things.

1.) From the origin, guys have had more sex than you without 'cheating'. Deal with it.

2.) Is some anonymous(oh wait, Tony) guy off the net telling me he thinks he knows my financial status supposed to effect me?? lol, *thinks back to HS*

3.) Although I love the cubs, I'm not going to Northside to fight somebody I don't have a damn good reason to. If you're that intent on getting you @ss whooped though, come on over to my set. 101 and Hoxie

But you gotta wait till I come back from college.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, I honestly apologize for contributing to the detriment of this site. It still has some interesting topics, but people just can't seem to be authentic. For now on, I won't keep the flame going, if I have nothing informative to say, I will put in in a PM.

It's been fun, Nasman, but you mean nothing to me so I won't respond anymore unless you have a genuine concern.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post on here..anyway, I've banged 3 girls in my lifetime. 2 of them were in a 3some though. Still counts for 3 though.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Southside of Chi-Town(Chicago) in the 100's, you wouldn't be caught dead (or maybe you would) where I'm at, so yeah, your b!tch azz won't have the balls to see me in the streets.
Another southie, born and raised myself. People already have a pretty poor impression of us though, we shouldn't try to act how they would expect us to.

Nasman
I first opened this thread and didn't want to reply. 24 yrs in Chicago have giving me ridiculous amounts of girls to hit on and my numbers have been high, really I cant come up with an actual number I'm just happy I grew up in a city of millions.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
To the last three posts, thanks for the input guys. And I am really sorry to all my fellow DJ's out there for getting of the topic.

But this kid got me hot when he said something about my sister. My little sister passed away 6 months ago. Well anyway he is what I thought he was.

Thanks for contributing to this threadl, lets keep it alive. Man ryanathh you banged 3 girls in your life and had a threesome. I have never had a 3some. You lucky sob. LOL