How hard is it to get chicks that look like this for example?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attire as a whole has gotten a lot more casual. Very few people will wear suits or even business casual (dress shirt, nice pants) to a bar. The vibe of the bar matters too. A suit to a beach bar is likely excessive, but a man can stand out in a good way with a blazer and an above average pair of jeans. Remember that up until age 50, far more men are unattached than women are unattached. So a man has to do something to stand out due to male surpluses. Dressing nice, maybe even in a suit, is a way to demonstrate higher value.

I would rather do the blazer and nice pair of pants/nice jeans route than a suit. A blazer and a nice pair of pants will even stand out at a lot of nightlife venues.

Attire is a little less meaningful in daygame settings, but daygaming indoors in some nice clothes will be an advantage. Daygaming outdoors in a blazer and nice pants is likely too much in a lot of outdoor daygame settings.

In the gym or fitness classes, everyone has on athletic attire but some athletic attire is better than others.
Notice until the early to mid 1970s nearly all the men wore suits and ties to sports games. Even baseball games in the summer guys would wear a tie even in the heat. Now, you'd never think about wearing a suit to a hockey or baseball game. People would laugh if you did now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice until the early to mid 1970s nearly all the men wore suits and ties to sports games. Even baseball games in the summer guys would wear a tie even in the heat. Now, you'd never think about wearing a suit to a hockey or baseball game. People would laugh if you did now.
That's true but a bit irrelevant to the overall point of the thread.

Dressing up a little bit helps make a better impression and might actually help in getting a woman on the level of a Carli Parenti. She's supposedly 23 years old right now, so she's still in her absolute prime.

If she meets a guy out at a bar in a blazer and nice pants, that's going to be better than a guy dressed rather sloppily.

Looks matter. A guy who is 6'0"+ with bigger muscles doesn't need a blazer and nice pants. He would need to wear clothes that would show off his physique and bigger muscles.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dressing up a little bit helps make a better impression and might actually help in getting a woman on the level of a Carli Parenti. She's supposedly 23 years old right now, so she's still in her absolute prime.

If she meets a guy out at a bar in a blazer and nice pants, that's going to be better than a guy dressed rather sloppily.

Looks matter. A guy who is 6'0"+ with bigger muscles doesn't need a blazer and nice pants. He would need to wear clothes that would show off his physique and bigger muscles.
She's wayyyy too rehearsed for 23. Maybe a Russian girl growing up in poverty is rehearsed like that due to extreme circumstances. She looks and carries herself like a mid 30's woman.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is she 23 for real? damn looked to me like she was in her late 20s/early 30s.

23 yrs old girls usually look like teenagers to guys my age.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about slim guys. Hockey players are trim lean muscle and look good in suits.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about slim guys. Hockey players are trim lean muscle and look good in suits.
You should try hockey. I hear the Everglades makes for a great natural playing surface.

Last edited:

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in the 2nd Matrix movie and 007 Spectre (older here). Had a role in Passion of the Christ too. These are her biggest movies people have likely seen. Her movies Irreversible and Malena are good too. It's a drama but her charms make it worthwhile. When I got a copy of that Malena movie I locked myself in my room and didn't come out for a week probably. Came out a much lighter man...lolol
I think I related to the pre-pubescent boy in that film, navigating societal injustice and a conservative environ with a fixation on hot women. One of those artsy high-brow movies that knows how to use hot women correctly, unlike the Transformers aestetic that poisons Hollywood. Seeing Sophia Loren strip in Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow while grownass man watches on reduced to sheepish schoolboy just wouldn't fly today.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks Israeli, I used to hit on a lot of flight attendants from their airline. They're easy to approach and get their number but difficult to get anywhere with.
Something I have noticed is that Israeli chicks tend to be more slender than standard Jewish chicks, the latter being almost invariably super chesty.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ROI is in reverse. Care about getting women and they walk away. Don't care about getting women and they come looking for you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished watching the Bellator event from the other day. There was a good looking russian fighter in the preliminaries, Diana Avsaragova. I'm gonna post a picture of this Russian doll - gonna simp fellas hope you can forgive me this one time for being a loyal disciple all these years. :love::p

Attachments

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking woman. I don't simp but I can recognize she is attractive.
I would roll with her and let her practice her ground n' pound technique on me without any hesitation whatsoever. I'm sure it's top rate and marvelous. She may get the upper hand, i'm not sure. The only thing i'm sure about is I probably wouldn't be able to prevent a boner

Attachments