How hard is it to get chicks that look like this for example?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a nice face, smile and isn't fat. 90 percent of the women don't look like this.
You mean to tell us that in your area 90% of 20s something girls are obese and/or with short red/blue hair? :rolleyes:

Going by the title you chose for the thread and this VV
Chicks like this the type you see going for doctors or lawyers, and chads?
I get the impression you're putting women on a pedestal and you've lost the frame before even starting anything. There's very little info to make an assessment, just 4 professionally done photos ...the vibe I get from the 1st and 3rd photo is that she's a masculine, boss babe. :rolleyes:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean to tell us that in your area 90% of 20s something girls are obese and/or with short red/blue hair? :rolleyes:

Going by the title you chose for the thread and this VV

I get the impression you're putting women on a pedestal and you've lost the frame before even starting anything. There's very little info to make an assessment, just 4 professionally done photos ...the vibe I get from the 1st and 3rd photo is that she's a masculine, boss babe. :rolleyes:
I see you're in Europa! North American girls are a lot different than Europe. A lot more processed foods over here. You have no idea the obesity epidemic that's going on in Canada and the US. Not just that but also talking about ones that are not hot. I mean, bad face, bad teeth etc.

There is a reason in so many threads you see guys talking about fat women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman in the OP has a highly self-regulated sex drive and is trying to fool you (that or her handlers are) with the short shorts that smack of incongruity. Think of Jessica Simpson with her Daisy Dukes, she gives off much more of a sexual vibe than this Queen 7 does. If they are trying to act sexy but don't have sex in their eyes or emanating through their vibe, its a red flag imo.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I see you're in Europa! North American girls are a lot different than Europe. A lot more processed foods over here. You have no idea the obesity epidemic that's going on in Canada and the US. Not just that but also talking about ones that are not hot. I mean, bad face, bad teeth etc.

There is a reason in so many threads you see guys talking about fat women.
Tinder, Bumble, Hinge: 8/10 women are a good 30-40 lbs overweight. So if on OLD the ratio is 30:1 imagine what that does for the hwp women’s inboxes…

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder, Bumble, Hinge: 9/10 women are a good 30-40 lbs overweight.
True. A lot more last 3 years. But these women if they did lose weight many would still have ugly faces and bad teeth! Before 2020 old was not prime tail but there was a ton more hotter women on old 4 years ago regardless of the site.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say a queen 7 local news reporter in my area just joined the fb dating app. Assuming its a real profile I sent her a message. Profile said 22 years old lol. Looks like a queen 7.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
To me she's just average/okay looking. You guys need to understand these girls are decent looking with makeup, without makeup, they fall very flat/average in the looks department. No significantly amazing body or anything either. Doesn't look like shes very unique or has an outstanding personality either. Just your typical white girl is what i see. I wouldn't even be able to tell you what her best attribute is..

To each their own though.. not knocking it. I'm spoiled in alot of ways.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to do reasonably well with emotional intelligence as they often have better social skills than men. There are few socially inept women whereas there are plenty of socially inept men.

Men tend to be stronger in terms of raw intelligence, critical thinking, and problem solving.

I agree that women are a mess in middle and upper management business roles. Some of this also depends upon the structure of the organization. Generally speaking, a business is better served with more males in middle to upper management.

Harvard and U Penn (Wharton School MBA) educated Alissa Heinerscheid was an executive level marketer who destroyed a major brand.
Emotional intelligence and social intelligence are two very different things. Women as a whole are quite lacking in emotional intelligence.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional intelligence and social intelligence are two very different things.
Give me an example of this. Women seem to do well on social skills. Are you saying that women are not good at managing their own emotional responses?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that hot to me personally (although she is fairly attractive)

I feel like I see 100 hotter girls within an hour of leaving my house ona night out and I live in a sh1tty little UK town lol.
I sometimes wonder if my tastes in girls is just screwed up.

These are the sorts of girls I bump into non stop on nights out. I think they're hotter than the woman in the opening post, although I expect most here would definitely prefer the woman in the OP. I guess since these girls i'm posting are everywhere here, they kind of can't be that hot by definition lol (these are just random insta pics from girls who live in my town). Not even cherry picked. I could post hundreds and hundreds

But one thing I learnt from the 'post your 10' thread is that we all have massively (surprisingly so) different ideas of what makes a hot girl. Some people posted a '10' who i'd honestly rather NOT have sex with! We've also got a dude on here who goes for obese old black women. I'm not even hating on him! If that's what he's into then good on him (since they are so easy to get AND it's his ideal. Bonus!!)

But yeah, to get her is just the same answer as always. Be her type! And have enough basic social skills to not screw it up with a girl who thinks you are very hot. And for a relationship, the same, plus have some money!

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On facebook keep getting ads for this little women's clothing company in Austin, Texas. Anyway, I noticed their model is pretty hot, looks kinda like the yuppies you'd see on Bumble, using it for validation.

How often do you think she gets cold approached and PUA game used on her? Chicks like this the type you see going for doctors or lawyers, and chads?

I'd rate her a 7. She has no issues attracting guys. Not that hard to date as long as your SMV is equal or higher.

She would never keep my interest long term. Nice looking but nothing sexy about her.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She carry's herself well, has a good sense for fashion but she looks very average, and is most likely bitter because of it, so I would expect a b!tchy personalty to coincide with her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not fat, but she is not in tight shape either, and has an attractive face, although not overwhelmingly so. Solid Becky - that if I saw in person, and it worked for me, would hit.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not fat, but she is not in tight shape either, and has an attractive face, although not overwhelmingly so. Solid Becky - that if I saw in person, and it worked for me, would hit.
Agree. I mean she doesn't do a lot of cardio, but she's not fat, probably doesn't work out a lot but eats good so isn't fat. She has a pretty face and smile.

She's a classic Bumble validation girl. Ones who make bumble account, looks very cute but just on it to show her friends.

Before the OLD went to sh*t in 2020 you'd see this type of chick on Match. If you actually took time to write a thoughtful message you'd even get a reply and get her number.

This chick, I don't even see many on her level on the OLD sites anymore. Most are far uglier and fatter than this. on OLD she's be a 9 these days compared to most of the trash on there now.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a reverse image search but no hits. Would be nice to know who she was. Then I could try sliding into her DMs and try PUA on her or something lol.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a reverse image search but no hits. Would be nice to know who she was. Then I could try sliding into her DMs and try PUA on her or something lol.
Just try it in another random hot girl on Ig. Slide in her dms, use pua lines on her, and safe the results here lol