How hard is it to get chicks that look like this for example?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick, I don't even see many on her level on the OLD sites anymore. Most are far uglier and fatter than this. on OLD she's be a 9 these days compared to most of the trash on there now.
Maybe when you're doing OLD in the USA. :cool:

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost think these HB7 to 7.5 are hard because they have so many guys after them. An HB9 for example many guys are scared to cold approach or ask out due to fear of rejection because she's so hot. Vs HB7 to 8 that you might think you have a shot with.
I won't forget Doctor Nerdlove's article, long time ago now, on dealing with musclebound jerks, orbiters and friends that she accumulates for being hot. It is generally believed to have such people (if not many) in her life is a no-brainer, and you'll 'have to deal with them'. Maybe sometimes it's down to how much you tolerate from them, even if they do carry many of the traits associated with the folks described in incel forums.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't have emotional intelligence or any intelligence for that matter! They're just a cluster! Reason why you don't see women inventing much stuff and they're a mess in leadership roles.
A man restores a 1970s hard drive, and I have a dad who hikes and relates historical and locale information. No matter what he's into, the man's passion for it, sometimes you have to admire- I not known many girls to give two shiney shytes about any of that. I will never forget how they behaved at my school. A teacher would takes her outside when she got too shrill or emotional (disturbing the peace won't pass muster if she's in a job and all that jazz), oblivious to the bottom line that females are females, that cannot change and perhaps school staff (specifically male) should leave off a little.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a pretty face, nice smile/eyes, good hair and is not heavy. Her boobs are real. She is a bit broad in the chest & shoulders & the outfits all conceal her waistline.

She is pear shaped from what I can tell and her bust is small in proportion to her hips. Her fingers & toes are short & plump and her neck is shorter too. She is short waisted.

She is attractive but would never be a model or a dancer. She has a body type that will be prone to weight gain with age, distributed in the middle & hips.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a pretty face, nice smile/eyes, good hair and is not heavy. Her boobs are real. She is a bit broad in the chest & shoulders & the outfits all conceal her waistline.

She is pear shaped from what I can tell and her bust is small in proportion to her hips. Her fingers & toes are short & plump and her neck is shorter too. She is short waisted.

She is attractive but would never be a model or a dancer. She has a body type that will be prone to weight gain with age, distributed in the middle & hips.
She is hot eh?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wow I cannot believe the media in her instagram posts. There’s a lot of hours of work in all of that. I’d revise my earlier estimation of her looks based on the new pics. She’s a solid 7.5-8.0 based on looks alone, the insta account however speaks to sho she is and what she wants from men.

The entertainment part is that she will get a guy who is handsome and well heeled to wife her up if she behaves properly.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took 5 seconds
Good find.
What she's posting (bikini photos and all that) while using a Bible verse as IG description signal hypocrisy, issues and internal confusion. :rolleyes:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I cannot believe the media in her instagram posts. There’s a lot of hours of work in all of that. I’d revise my earlier estimation of her looks based on the new pics. She’s a solid 7.5-8.0 based on looks alone, the insta account however speaks to sho she is and what she wants from men.

The entertainment part is that she will get a guy who is handsome and well heeled to wife her up if she behaves properly.
She looks kinda like the country music singer Annie Bosko. Cute, except Annie Bosko is more toned and slim which I find more attractive. For her age I find Annie to be a solid 9! From what I've seen Annie isn't even married.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good find.
What she's posting (bikini photos and all that) while using a Bible verse as IG description signal hypocrisy, issues and internal confusion. :rolleyes:
Actually, it signifies that she's Italian.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

See my above post.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her IG photos are much better than what OP posted. But some of the photos look photoshopped to elongate her legs. And she needs to be very thin to keep the look.

I think the country singer is prettier. She has a more elongated figure & will not tend to gain weight with age.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is hot eh?
She’s solid in the looks department. Her figure is bottom heavy rather than hourglass, a pear shape as I noted in the first comment on this thread.

Agree with Pierce that she’ll find a husband (her look will appeal to the Texas country boys) but no man is going to want her flaunting her body on the internet. That will get old fast.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her IG photos are much better than what OP posted. But some of the photos look photoshopped to elongate her legs. And she needs to be very thin to keep the look.

I think the country singer is prettier. She has a more elongated figure & will not tend to gain weight with age.
I was going to say the same thing! Funny Annie was on American Idol. The thing with female singers is that there are a lot of really hot ones like Annie that are out there but like Annie never hit it big or become famous even though they're extremely hot. They're almost there but can never make it over the top despite hot looks. Yet, you see a lot of male singers who are not in the greatest shape and they become huge like country singers many of them are kinda stocky and not in Chad shape. I think in music looks alone won't make you big because it won't sell albums. If they did then you'd see someone like Annie being at the top of the Billboard list. Annie is actually 33, older than this Carli chick but I'd take Annie over her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s solid in the looks department. Her figure is bottom heavy rather than hourglass, a pear shape as I noted in the first comment on this thread.

Agree with Pierce that she’ll find a husband (her look will appeal to the Texas country boys) but no man is going to want her flaunting her body on the internet. That will get old fast.
Her looks will, her attitude won't. Not when the Texas boys can get a similar, less difficult (generally speaking) wasp woman.