How hard is it to get chicks that look like this for example?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her looks will, her attitude won't. Not when the Texas boys can get a similar, less difficult (generally speaking) wasp woman.
And that’s the whole problem right? Women who are this “go girl” or “look at me” or “I’m hot stuff” cannot compete with a more demure girl who is just as pretty. And you will not see the demure gal posting all over the internet cruising for attention.

Those girls get wifed up (hot, classy, feminine girls).

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that’s the whole problem right? Women who are this “go girl” or “look at me” or “I’m hot stuff” cannot compete with a more demure girl who is just as pretty. And you will not see the demure gal posting all over the internet cruising for attention.

Turns out she is a pilates instructor.

Carli Rose Parenti (clubpilates.com)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out she is a pilates instructor.

Carli Rose Parenti (clubpilates.com)
Pilates, not surprising. It's a gateway to yoga/meditation, meaning it enables the practitioner the ability to de-stress more easily without having to have sex. More interestingly, Pilates himself called the practice "control".

Italianas are all about "control". Cool women to be around for the most part, headaches to try and phuck.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This broad is a classic “Queen 7.” That means she is a 7 that thinks she is a 10. Good luck with this one!
took the words right out of my mouth

Very average looking girl next door type , no real curves or assets looks like she is maybe an A or B cup

I wouldn't expect this woman to have unrealistic expectations an average guy 5 '9 + should easily be able to pull her with some basic confidence

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she’ll find a husband (her look will appeal to the Texas country boys) but no man is going to want her flaunting her body on the internet. That will get old fast.
Her looks will, her attitude won't. Not when the Texas boys can get a similar, less difficult (generally speaking) wasp woman.

Her look will play somewhat well in Texas. She's trying to play the part of a Texas gal even though she's from Chicago and an Italian-American. I can't tell where she is within Texas. I saw Austin and Fort Worth area pics on her profile last night. Those are different dating markets. The Texas country boys are more in Fort Worth and mid-sized markets like Amarillo and Lubbock.

In Texas, men are thirsty because there are surpluses of men. Some men will put up with her attitude to some extent. If a man can get a less difficult woman than her, he will.

She'll draw in a lot of initial interest and won't be easy to get as a woman who is a ~7.5 in Texas.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On facebook keep getting ads for this little women's clothing company in Austin, Texas. Anyway, I noticed their model is pretty hot, looks kinda like the yuppies you'd see on Bumble, using it for validation.

How often do you think she gets cold approached and PUA game used on her? Chicks like this the type you see going for doctors or lawyers, and chads?

If she's social she won't have any problems getting attention from men. She is bang average imo, nothing outstanding . And that's actually increasing her approachability. A solid hb7, if she's cool to be around ,not a huge slvt and a little freaky she becomes a solid 8,5 for most men.

Type of girl you'd happily introduce to your circle. Also my type of woman. Has a nice aura .

Last edited:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's social she won't have any problems getting attention from men. She is bang average imo, nothing outstanding . And that's actually increasing her approachability. A solid hb7, if she's cool to be around ,not a huge slvt and a little freaky she becomes a solid 8,5 for most men.

Type of girl you'd happily introduce to your circle. Also my type of woman. Has a nice aura .q
I looked on google and it says shes 23?? Shes cute but in some of her pics hasn't aged that well. When shes 30 shes going to look rougher if she doesnt stay in shape. Her bone structure and all will make her prone to show her weight more as another poster mentioned.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a 10
Black women- peak Halle Berry, peak Kerry Washington, maybe peak Paula Patton

White women I am not sure. I do think peak Gal Gadot, Morgot Robbie are somewhere in that 9ish range. Toneata Morgan, Scarlet Johansson, would be a step down- 8ish. I am open to recommendations.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

White women I am not sure. I do think peak Gal Gadot, Morgot Robbie are somewhere in that 9ish range. Toneata Morgan, Scarlet Johansson, would be a step down- 8ish. I am open to recommendations.
Margot Robbie is a 9 all day but not above that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is girl next door cute but thinks she is way hotter. Probably is super fun to hang out with and knows how to turn guys on and act sexy so she likely has dudes coming at her just to bang but like most women, they don't get that guys above them who want to fvck them aren't the same guys they can get into a relationship with them, but they continue to think that they can no matter how many times they get pumped and dumped by them.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Monica Bellucci in her younger years. Ahhh what a woman.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all in how you do it. Let life come to you. Use bait if necessary.

We were out last night and I just felt like getting the rust off so I sat quietly in my suit at the bar drinking martinis with a couple miscreant buddies of mine. This Sam Smith looking guy comes over to the girls next to us and moves them to the other side of the bar. Meanwhile this girl is looking over her should back over at us constantly. I walk by her and tell her ugly friend she may want to thank Steve for buying her and her friends a round and they start yelling something and I just walk off to take a piss.

So I sit for at least over an hour or longer just doing what I do which is absolutely nothing. Finally I see a couple hot girls outside smoking a joint and I go flying out the door and take a couple hits. They come back in with me and guess who’s over at our area in five minutes? The girl who Sam smith tried to take away 90 minutes prior and her other two friends.

Now what’s really funny is that her ugly friend was over and that didn’t get her to budge prior. My buddy sent them shots and that didn’t get them to budge prior. I show up with a couple broads in her line of vision and she’s there like a bee to honey.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to look her up And she looks EXACTLY like this woman I used to sleep with/dated/ ran away from.

One of the hottest ,but unfortunately also most bat shyte crazy women I've been with she was..aaaaaaah.... absolutely nuts .

download (3g).jpeg

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to look her up And she looks EXACTLY like this woman I used to sleep with/dated/ ran away from.

One of the hottest ,but unfortunately also most bat shyte crazy women I've been with she was..aaaaaaah.... absolutely nuts .

View attachment 10506
She was in the 2nd Matrix movie and 007 Spectre (older here). Had a role in Passion of the Christ too. These are her biggest movies people have likely seen. Her movies Irreversible and Malena are good too. It's a drama but her charms make it worthwhile. When I got a copy of that Malena movie I locked myself in my room and didn't come out for a week probably. Came out a much lighter man...lolol

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 10506

I'm sure you will appreciate, she was hot indeed.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all in how you do it. Let life come to you. Use bait if necessary.

We were out last night and I just felt like getting the rust off so I sat quietly in my suit at the bar drinking martinis with a couple miscreant buddies of mine. This Sam Smith looking guy comes over to the girls next to us and moves them to the other side of the bar. Meanwhile this girl is looking over her should back over at us constantly. I walk by her and tell her ugly friend she may want to thank Steve for buying her and her friends a round and they start yelling something and I just walk off to take a piss.

So I sit for at least over an hour or longer just doing what I do which is absolutely nothing. Finally I see a couple hot girls outside smoking a joint and I go flying out the door and take a couple hits. They come back in with me and guess who’s over at our area in five minutes? The girl who Sam smith tried to take away 90 minutes prior and her other two friends.

Now what’s really funny is that her ugly friend was over and that didn’t get her to budge prior. My buddy sent them shots and that didn’t get them to budge prior. I show up with a couple broads in her line of vision and she’s there like a bee to honey.
People still wear suits to bars in non business setting? Down here in Florida most people dress sloppy around me when going out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People still wear suits to bars in non business setting? Down here in Florida most people dress sloppy around me when going out.
Attire as a whole has gotten a lot more casual. Very few people will wear suits or even business casual (dress shirt, nice pants) to a bar. The vibe of the bar matters too. A suit to a beach bar is likely excessive, but a man can stand out in a good way with a blazer and an above average pair of jeans. Remember that up until age 50, far more men are unattached than women are unattached. So a man has to do something to stand out due to male surpluses. Dressing nice, maybe even in a suit, is a way to demonstrate higher value.

I would rather do the blazer and nice pair of pants/nice jeans route than a suit. A blazer and a nice pair of pants will even stand out at a lot of nightlife venues.

Attire is a little less meaningful in daygame settings, but daygaming indoors in some nice clothes will be an advantage. Daygaming outdoors in a blazer and nice pants is likely too much in a lot of outdoor daygame settings.

In the gym or fitness classes, everyone has on athletic attire but some athletic attire is better than others.