How hard is it to get chicks that look like this for example?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On facebook keep getting ads for this little women's clothing company in Austin, Texas. Anyway, I noticed their model is pretty hot, looks kinda like the yuppies you'd see on Bumble, using it for validation.

How often do you think she gets cold approached and PUA game used on her? Chicks like this the type you see going for doctors or lawyers, and chads?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy if you are a Chad. Hard for everyone else.

This broad is a classic “Queen 7.” That means she is a 7 that thinks she is a 10. Good luck with this one!
Around my area she would be an 8 at least! In NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, or Austin I imagine these chicks are a dime a dozen due to the younger demographics.

She's got a nice face, smile and isn't fat. 90 percent of the women don't look like this. Before Covid on OLD when it had a lot hotter women, chicks like this wasn't that hard at all to get a number from if you got a reply back and exchanged a few messages back and forth. The only problem with the 7 to 7.5 range is the attention span! They quickly ghost or decline if you don't get them in person fast enough. I almost think these HB7 to 7.5 are hard because they have so many guys after them. An HB9 for example many guys are scared to cold approach or ask out due to fear of rejection because she's so hot. Vs HB7 to 8 that you might think you have a shot with.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks Israeli, I used to hit on a lot of flight attendants from their airline. They're easy to approach and get their number but difficult to get anywhere with.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye of the beholder. Not my type, 5 for me.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the type that would smoke shisha with you and have a good time. I'd hit it - I like how she is put together on the last picture. I've had a string of women at her level. Doctors or lawyers? It's not that serious man, it doesn't take much if she finds you handsome and you come at her the right way. Yes I would agree with the people who said likely the type that would think she is "hot ****". With these you ahve to disregard their beauty and stand up to them, they appreciate that (as do all women really)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is attractive but she is a good example of a queen 7. These are the types of girls I tend to date though lol. How?

1). Having a decent job that requires a degree helps

2). Have Chad attributes: preppy, tall, muscular, particular tastes and hobbies

3). Have emotional intelligence, the pua shvt won’t work on them

4). Be social able and be ready to host shvt for her cvnt friends

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This broad is a classic “Queen 7.” That means she is a 7 that thinks she is a 10. Good luck with this one!
Girl is attractive but she is a good example of a queen 7.
Around my area she would be an 8 at least!
I would rate her in the 7 to 8 range. I'll split the difference and call her a 7.5.

She's got a nice face, smile and isn't fat. 90 percent of the women don't look like this. The only problem with the 7 to 7.5 range is the attention span! They quickly ghost or decline if you don't get them in person fast enough. I almost think these HB7 to 7.5 are hard because they have so many guys after them. An HB9 for example many guys are scared to cold approach or ask out due to fear of rejection because she's so hot. Vs HB7 to 8 that you might think you have a shot with.
This is a good assessment of her looks and how she perceives her own demand.

Her Good Attributes
  • She's young and has a nice looking face
  • She's trim and not overweight
  • Pleasant smile
  • Long hair
What She's Missing
  • While she's trim, it's clear that she doesn't do much in the way of weight training. This is a classic cardio focused woman. There's little muscle tone there.
  • Her legs aren't shaped that well, which is related to her weight training
  • Her butt wouldn't be spectacular, but it wouldn't be embarrassing either

How often do you think she gets cold approached and PUA game used on her? Chicks like this the type you see going for doctors or lawyers, and chads?
In a given week, a woman who looks similar to her would likely get cold approached by 5 different men between her gym, mall, and grocery store visits, plus her walking outdoors time. These are legitimate approaches, not cat calls.

In a broad social circle, if she were available, she would have multiple men in a social circle competing hard for her. Around 10 years ago in my social circle, there were lesser looking women (women in the 5.5-6.5 range) who entered the circle and there were intense, multiple man competition for those women.

If she's on a swipe app, her demand goes from 5 men a week via cold approach to hundreds of men a week. Then you add in her DMs if she's active on a social media platform. Instagram is where she would get the most DMs, but she'd have some DM volume on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

A woman who is a trim, 7.5 like that is chasing white collar, White male Chads mainly.

She might slightly lower her standards for a beta in her social circle. She's going to be more stringent with men who cold approach her or start an interaction with her through a tech method.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is attractive but she is a good example of a queen 7. These are the types of girls I tend to date though lol. How?

Most women don't have emotional intelligence or any intelligence for that matter! They're just a cluster! Reason why you don't see women inventing much stuff and they're a mess in leadership roles.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't have emotional intelligence or any intelligence for that matter! They're just a cluster! Reason why you don't see women inventing much stuff and they're a mess in leadership roles.
I didn’t say she was emotionally intelligent, I said a guy needs this because these women tend to be emotional divas with a facade presenting themselves as perfect angels or ambitious angels.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Easy if you are the prize. Hard if you make all the usual mistakes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to do reasonably well with emotional intelligence as they often have better social skills than men. There are few socially inept women whereas there are plenty of socially inept men.

Men tend to be stronger in terms of raw intelligence, critical thinking, and problem solving.

I agree that women are a mess in middle and upper management business roles. Some of this also depends upon the structure of the organization. Generally speaking, a business is better served with more males in middle to upper management.

Harvard and U Penn (Wharton School MBA) educated Alissa Heinerscheid was an executive level marketer who destroyed a major brand.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definetly like to date a woman like this. I often match with these types but the conversation fizzles out for no reason.

Approaching in person, if they are single, is what I would do I think for the best chance to get her undivided attention.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definetly like to date a woman like this. I often match with these types but the conversation fizzles out for no reason.

Approaching in person, if they are single, is what I would do I think for the best chance to get her undivided attention.
She's a decent dating option. If only 5 men approach her per week vs. 100+ when she uses apps, any man is better off approaching in real life. That 5 figure might increase if she spends more time in bars.

For you personally, as a 6'5" man, that is a big in-person advantage.