Hot Girl Demands Good Dinner For Date. Smash Or Pass?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you always do something else before going to the bar...mine was playing mini golf in this super cool golf dome they had nearby. Worked well...fun and drinks in one night.
Minigolf is nice, I often invite them to play, when they refuse I know immediately thats we won't get along..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playing mini golf
There are many good activity date possibilities. Mini golf is one of them. I mentioned ice skating dates in another thread earlier today.

These activity dates are often the ideal second date but are also available as a first date. If a man is to meet a woman at a bar during a weeknight Happy Hour and offer a first date, offering another drinks date might not the best. Offering an activity date after meeting at a bar and drinking makes more sense than offering a dinner. I do not enjoy dinner dates in restaurants in any way. In the early 2010s, when I first read why dinner dates are bad ideas, it all started to make sense to me. I had done way too many bad dinner dates in the 2000s-early 2010s.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you feel comfortable being interrogated or interrogating one over dinner?
I have never had a date like that. The only uncomfortable instance I can remember is when I went on a date with this one girl and she referred to black people as coloureds.... No she was not South African either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa and bachata dancing ;)
Salsa and bachata dancing are good date activities.

It's possible to bring an existing date or girlfriend out to a nightlife venue that features salsa and bachata dancing.

Alternatively, a man can also go to those nightlife venues featuring salsa/bachata to initially meet a woman.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach, but I'm older, as are my targets:

A drink date that can turn into more, like a trendy brewpub with good food. Or, given I pursue sporty chicks, I usually feel them out for a hike or walk on the beach. I always make sure logistics make sense as well. I also have a full gym, pool, and jacuzzi - sometimes it's "let's work out together!" or a jacuzzi or pool. Those ALWAYS turn into sex.

Having a beach, hike, gym, or pool date lets you see their bodies and usually less makeup, allowing for kino (what chick doesn't like the idea of holding hands walking barefoot on the beach?). At my age I want to know if a woman has a full range of motion and no fused vertebrae (they don't fare well in bed with me) - I've come across women with chronic back issues as low down in age as 30 - they are a NOGO - maybe an ONS, but no more. Exercise: oh, that hurts? just put your hands on her and give her a rub. Pool? Give me your sunscreen, and I'll do your back, then ask her to do yours (hopefully, you have a back definition that AMOG's Michaelangelo's David). This lets her touch your body without feeling too forward.

Women who are athletes love their bodies, take care of them, and often do not drink, and they are sure as hell not eating dayboat scallops slathered in a butter/caper sauce...chicks like that Persian-looking gal above - STEER FACKING CLEAR. The athletic types are VERY physical and confident, this is a massive plus for you.

Do you think any chick is going to want to swallow your sausage after filling up on a $45 entree and half a bottle of wine? Unlikely. Work smart boys.
Most of the advice on the thread have been opposite to yours. Control the frame etc etc. Your advice seems to make sense for some reason i dunno.

OP said the girl was a "solid 9 Ukrainian" in his words. I don't know exactly what OP's markers for value are-- but atleast in the looks department (which is a one of core markers for men mostly) she sounds rather high value. That doesn't mean OP should simp to her or worship her or let her control the frame but perhaps unless OP think's he is much higher value then it might make a case for OP to put some effort as you said. Then again OP and the girl are both only looking for sex so maybe it isn't worth all the effort.

I know there is a lot of emphasis on frame control which makes sense but perhaps OP's situation isn't the dead end everyone is making it to .

Perhaps Op can save the exchange -- she hasn't said no to meeting him yet. Maybe he can re-frame it in a way, that he was looking to try x y restaurant (which is somewhat on the same standard as she demanded) and then invite her along. Then again, wouldn't be faking it..?

Sorry for all that text thinking - still learning the Don Juan way's but this thread is extremely interesting. I sometimes have a feeling a lot of men quickly drop the ball with a 9 or 10 for the reason because its too much maintenance.

Can't expect a jaguar for the price of a subaru right? I don't know, maybe i'm wrong and looking at all the wrong way. There must be a balance between frame control and making an effort.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true.
Some knew I was a photographer (models I shot), most girls didnt know.
Im a good looking guy, stylish 6.2, speak Russian fluently, I speak Czech a bit too, my mother to gue is French. Im considered as handsome and attractive. i cold approach 9-10s, Im very very experienced with hot girls.
So you follow rule #1 and rule #2..
Curious, is there anything someone who doesn't follow those rules can do to do what you do?

Last edited:

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass. She's just looking to visit this restaurant for the experience. No pvssy is worth that expense. Careful with Ukrainian / Russian born females. They can be very decisive. When I was dating, it was drinks and tapas. After sex and activities; we can grab something to eat at a place of my choosing. Perhaps, depending on price, for something amazing, you can go out to a really nice place. But, again, that's completely your decision; not hers (unless she's paying for it).
You make it sound like they always hungry:lol:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of the advice on the thread have been opposite to yours. Control the frame etc etc. Your advice seems to make sense for some reason i dunno.

OP said the girl was a "solid 9 Ukrainian" in his words. I don't know exactly what OP's markers for value are-- but atleast in the looks department (which is a one of core markers for men mostly) she sounds rather high value. That doesn't mean OP should simp to her or worship her or let her control the frame but perhaps unless OP think's he is much higher value then it might make a case for OP to put some effort as you said. Then again OP and the girl are both only looking for sex so maybe it isn't worth all the effort.

I know there is a lot of emphasis on frame control which makes sense but perhaps OP's situation isn't the dead end everyone is making it to .

Perhaps Op can save the exchange -- she hasn't said no to meeting him yet. Maybe he can re-frame it in a way, that he was looking to try x y restaurant (which is somewhat on the same standard as she demanded) and then invite her along. Then again, wouldn't be faking it..?

Sorry for all that text thinking - still learning the Don Juan way's but this thread is extremely interesting. I sometimes have a feeling a lot of men quickly drop the ball with a 9 or 10 for the reason because its too much maintenance.

Can't expect a jaguar for the price of a subaru right? I don't know, maybe i'm wrong and looking at all the wrong way. There must be a balance between frame control and making an effort.
Treat a woman like a princess and you'll get a princess. Treat a woman like a normal woman and you'll get a normal woman. Or they'll weed themselves out.

Women will try to take a mile when you give them an inch.

OP's main issue in this interaction is he pushed sex constantly making her assume he just wanted to fvck and no interest in her outside of that. He essentially is now in a transactional stage where the woman might go for it but since she doesn't see it going anywhere wants something to make him "earn it".

You can "earn it" in different ways. And it doesn't have to be with money.

IMHO, I don't even take women out to dinner until after we fvck and it never is an issue. The first dinner they get is usually date 3 at my place where we find a fun recipe to try out and we cook it together while drinking some wine before and during dinner. She is my kitchen assistant.

Fun and flirty. No crazy bill to pay and my bedroom is only a few steps away instead of miles away. Also women find men who know how to cook well and lead them by giving instructions in the kitchen sexy. Been told that many many times. Also doesn't hurt when you throw in random butt grabs and come up behind them and kiss their neck while pulling them back into your hardon pressing into their ass either and a few makeout sessions while things are cooking.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's main issue in this interaction is he pushed sex constantly making her assume he just wanted to fvck and no interest in her outside of that. He essentially is now in a transactional stage where the woman might go for it but since she doesn't see it going anywhere wants something to make him "earn it".
I agree.

I don't even drake women out to dinner until after we fvck and it never is an issue. The first dinner they get is usually date 3 at my place. No crazy bill to pay and my bedroom is only a few steps away instead of miles away.
This is what I do as well. In the early 2010s, it was very eye opening to me to learn that dinner dates in restaurants are bad dates. Then I stopped doing them. It's more difficult to get a woman to your place for dinner for date 2 but it's easier for get for date 3.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree.

This is what I do as well. In the early 2010s, it was very eye opening to me to learn that dinner dates in restaurants are bad dates. Then I stopped doing them. It's more difficult to get a woman to your place for dinner for date 2 but it's easier for get for date 3.
Yup because most women have a "3 date" rule in their mind before they will "fvck" without a lot of resistance to overcome. By date 3 it's almost always 0 resistance and half the time they are the ones making the move by starting to kiss me and then straddling on top of me on the couch. A few times I have gotten them so hot and bothered we fvck in the kitchen while dinner is cooking.

Last edited:

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat a woman like a princess and you'll get a princess. Treat a woman like a normal woman and you'll get a normal woman. Or they'll weed themselves out.

Women will try to take a mile when you give them an inch.

You can "earn it" in different ways. And it doesn't have to be with money.

IMHO, I don't even take women out to dinner until after we fvck and it never is an issue. The first dinner they get is usually date 3 at my place where we find a fun recipe to try out and we cook it together while drinking some wine before and during dinner. She is my kitchen assistant.

Fun and flirty. No crazy bill to pay and my bedroom is only a few steps away instead of miles away. Also women find men who know how to cook well and lead them by giving instructions in the kitchen sexy. Been told that many many times. Also doesn't hurt when you throw in random butt grabs and come up behind them and kiss their neck while pulling them back into your hardon pressing into their ass either and a few makeout sessions while things are cooking.
Thanks. Makes sense!

M

member162951

don't know, maybe i'm wrong and looking at all the wrong way. There must be a balance between frame control and making an effort.
Of course, absolutely. And from what I read most posters agree with that.

Netflix and Chill is not effort unless you're making dinner or ordering out but creating a nice vibe at home (making sure home is clean, soft lighting, a nice spread) = effort.

The OP's chick was not wrong for wanting dinner imo. The problem was she wasn't gracious. She was demanding and appeared entitled in how she conveyed her desire for dinner to the OP.

THAT's the problem, not that she preferred to be taken to dinner. Both men and women have their own standards and those standards should be respected on both sides.

That does NOT mean you have to continue dating such person if her/his standards don't match yours, however they should be respected regardless.

Again the problem here is that when expressing her disappointment that the OP didn't take her to dinner, and demanding that he should and at a 5-star restaurant no less, she came across as a demanding entitled b*tch.

A more gracious woman would have politely said no to Netflix and Chill and given HIM the opportunity to suggest another plan. That's feminine energy.

Not necessarily "dinner," but something fun, an activity they could do together outside the house and put some effort into planning and executing it.

Mini golf, bowling (my personal fave lol), or as @Pierce.Manhammer said, a drink at a trendy brew club (another fave). If they're clicking they can always head back to his afterwards.

By doing so, YOU are controlling the frame while at the same time making effort. Once you start dating regularly, it's OK to decide what to do, where to go, together.

But again, here she just came off as an entitled b*tch. She attempted to take complete control of the frame which is masculine energy and a complete turn off for most men including the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You make it sound like they always hungry:lol:
When a guy is paying for a fancy dinner some won't eat the whole day leading up to it...at least the ones I've talked to about it have said some version of that...sometimes joking but probably half serious.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that they call guys who do that "Guys with cameras" and not as photographers. Don't they ?
They can call me whatever they want as long as I got paid who cares?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a guy is paying for a fancy dinner some won't eat the whole day leading up to it...at least the ones I've talked to about it have said some version of that...sometimes joking but probably half serious.
I had a female cousin that would schedule dates right across from her apartment and not eat the whole day. If she was on the fence about some guy, she would tell him that she wanted to go eat at one of the nice restaurants within walking distance from her apartment. They would drive half way across town to buy her dinner and little did they know she walked right out her front door. Its was all about a free meal and no investment on her part. She was always the selfish type.