Here's proof that you guys think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I can see you've now definitely run out of ammo. Talk to you in another 6 months. Hopefully you'll have new pics by then.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vec sounds like he's all talk. If you got it good, no reason to downplay DJ or whatever. Sometimes DJs lie about their gf's rating like the size of their schlongs. 9.75? how about a 6-7.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
vec sounds like he's all talk. If you got it good, no reason to downplay DJ or whatever. Sometimes DJs lie about their gf's rating like the size of their schlongs. 9.75? how about a 6-7.
Uhm , ok. Let's just say she's a 6 or 7 than. Shoot, make it a 2 than for all I care... because I don't. And YOU care because of WHY?

Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
Alright, I can see you've now definitely run out of ammo. Talk to you in another 6 months. Hopefully you'll have new pics by then.
for someone who claims to only have been here for 2 and 1/2 days in the last 6 months you seem to know a lot don't you.

your a fake like all those others who use 2nd screen names and float in and out of this place.

funny how you've been waiting all day for my response also...and answered within minutes of each of my posts. any one can check the posting times and see this truth.

you played yourself fool. your no player...you only a nerdy little fawk. you also played yourself with going to my picture site of which I do have a few new conquests...the little portugueese girl give me some suga...

one day I should post pics of all the women I have hard copy pictures of...the models...make-up artists...actressess:

"Can'y wait to get your CD!!

Guess what!! I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday with four of my friends from LA.. I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! They haven't done anything like that for ages and loved the idea!! I'm so blessed. These guys are great! All actors too, and ........, Moe is beautiful..just landed a gig as Nascar's Miller Girl for Print and possibly commercials......"

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, there you go guessing again.
I love how you're trying to qualify yourself to me, though. See how much of a DJ I am?

"Played not just the hoe's but even some of the bro's."

I'm going to put that in my signature.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Testing, 1 2 3 4. Seeing if my new signature works.

Alright guys, been fun. I'm hoping this'll be my last post for the next few months. But please, if you want to 'chat' some more, keep responding. I'm sure I'll find an excuse to lay you down.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I read all the posts in this thread and: you are all little b*tches!:D Really. "I'm cool and you're not and here's a long-winded list why!" What a bunch of sissies! You've got to be REALLY wussed out to have to validate your manhood to people on line. That's just PATHETIC. Really!:D What are you guys in the third grade and daddy and mommy don't give you enough attention or what? Who cares what Karate school you go to nerdo and who cares what stupid rose-colored goggles you look at and rate women on-- HB9? what the f*ck is that **** dork? Either she's hot or not and who gives a **** what anybody else thinks-- but that's just me I'm not some martial-arts obsessed wuss that got his ass beat every day in high school so he has to tell the whole world every day: "hey look what I got, she's hot, right?" Sad. Really sad man. So what if you never got any in high school dork-- you can't make up for it now, you're still a f*ckin' dweeb. :D I'm really just pissing myself and holding my stomache 'cause it hurts so bad laughing at this generic "I wanna be a tough stud" crap. Sad guys, I mean GIRLS.:D

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh, "The Big Chill"..(If you havent seen the movie, check it out..Player's party pics are right out of it)

To Vec: Player's Assumptions...I've been telling him he's an arrogant presumtuous dork for a while now.

He's been trying to give out "lessons" to everyone who calls him out on his absurdity..the crazy thing is, I dont even know what the lesson is.

("It's your EGO kid, it's your E...G.......O")

Yawn. I think Player Supreme has a broken record coming out of his *******.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
Ahhhh, "The Big Chill"..(If you havent seen the movie, check it out..Player's party pics are right out of it)

To Vec: Player's Assumptions...I've been telling him he's an arrogant presumtuous dork for a while now.

He's been trying to give out "lessons" to everyone who calls him out on his absurdity..the crazy thing is, I dont even know what the lesson is.

("It's your EGO kid, it's your E...G.......O")

Yawn. I think Player Supreme has a broken record coming out of his *******.
hhhahaha, are you serious, those pics are from a movie? hahahahaha.

As far as the advice, I am sure Vector will not listen to it, as 99% of people on these boards dont actually listen to the advice given. They end up doing the same thing they were going to do anyways. Let him learn by his own experiences, he is having fun at the moment, next moment he might not. Its all part of the expereince of life. This thread is going on a bit too long now, its pretty much just become flaming with nothing usefull at all coming out of it.

But still, if that pic is from a movie as brain says, hahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahhaa.

Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
Man, I read all the posts in this thread and: you are all little b*tches!:D Really. "I'm cool and you're not and here's a long-winded list why!" What a bunch of sissies! You've got to be REALLY wussed out to have to validate your manhood to people on line. That's just PATHETIC. Really!:D What are you guys in the third grade and daddy and mommy don't give you enough attention or what? Who cares what Karate school you go to nerdo and who cares what stupid rose-colored goggles you look at and rate women on-- HB9? what the f*ck is that **** dork? Either she's hot or not and who gives a **** what anybody else thinks-- but that's just me I'm not some martial-arts obsessed wuss that got his ass beat every day in high school so he has to tell the whole world every day: "hey look what I got, she's hot, right?" Sad. Really sad man. So what if you never got any in high school dork-- you can't make up for it now, you're still a f*ckin' dweeb. :D I'm really just pissing myself and holding my stomache 'cause it hurts so bad laughing at this generic "I wanna be a tough stud" crap. Sad guys, I mean GIRLS.:D

dam claiming my name...but do you have any game?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Playasupreme" - I'm not sure if you want to name yourself after such a clown.

Reaction score
I will say that Fake Playa and Vector your both on point with your summery of many of the playa's on this site though as does one of the members Ive turned on to Players University:

Im here!I was put on 2 this site by a great man, after languishing on sosymp, I cant front I learned some things during my time there but there was something missing. I just joined a couple weeks ago and this is the Sh*t. I just wanted to introduce myself, show me some love.

I think JB is the fake playa though. All it takes is one of the mod's looking up his IP address and comparing to see who it really was.

Another sign of insecurity on this site...to bust out a new screen name just for a day. I've caught many heads doing this type of stuff....and it's just plain old assed weak and bytch made.

Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
hhhahaha, are you serious, those pics are from a movie? hahahahaha.

As far as the advice, I am sure Vector will not listen to it, as 99% of people on these boards dont actually listen to the advice given. They end up doing the same thing they were going to do anyways. Let him learn by his own experiences, he is having fun at the moment, next moment he might not. Its all part of the expereince of life. This thread is going on a bit too long now, its pretty much just become flaming with nothing usefull at all coming out of it.

But still, if that pic is from a movie as brain says, hahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahhaa.
Don't be stupid Clooney. All my shyt is real. That was established along time ago during the Great PS and Stargeek debates. I was real he was a fake.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right , I'm the fake "player"....:rolleyes:

On that note, who REALLY shot JFK?

To Tits: I agree, Prosemont gives valuable stuff back to the "community". I'm sure he has mad experience in most elements of the game.

Reaction score
Lastly Vectory and J-bungle boy...why don't you boys put up your pictures and your girls pictures for us to see.

Let's just cut to the chase and cut all the crap out...step into the light or shut the fu*ck up.

go to www.villiagephotos.com

follow the directions and put up those pictures.

If you want respect on this board hectoy you gotta earn it...there has been too many fakes and keyboard jockeys pretending and giving out bad advise...you missed this stuff with jakie-snackie and that other fool he rolled with whom made a complete idiot out of himself so bad that jackie left the boards for a while...

I want to see what you two chumps look like. JB I know you've been talking shyt about me. ..real weak knowing that I will not read it since I determined your a block head and put you on the ignore list....but like a bytch you keep yammering after you've been bytch slapped.

is this you at:

www.hoslap.net

gettin ya ass beat and still tryin to talk ****.

http://postarchives.entensity.net/011604/media.php?media=ouch.wmv

Jackie I know this is you:

http://postarchives.entensity.net/012904/media.php?media=shebangs.wmv

and the other fool I know why you want to hide in the dark now:

http://postarchives.entensity.net/012304/image.php?pic=****edme.jpg

Yeah you look real manly boy!

http://postarchives.entensity.net/012204/image.php?pic=whiteethiopian.jpg

Don't tell me I know I know this is how your really roll in your life:

http://postarchives.entensity.net/121203/image.php?pic=pimp.jpg

And this is what your going to get in the long run Vecy baby:

http://postarchives.entensity.net/121003/image.php?pic=lesbian.jpg

And your mad because this is how I roll:

http://postarchives.entensity.net/120403/image.php?pic=darkie.jpg

Ok vecoy...I found one your girls pic on my own:

http://funny.entensity.net/huge*****-series/part9/huge*****.htm

listen to my comments on your supposedly hb9 blond who hit on ya girl

Last edited:

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im out to hit up d-town..

But player, I PROMISE you, when I'm SINGLE AGAIN (could come as soon as this summer), and get my digi cam Ive always wanted, I will post pics up of my catches.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.. they'll be hott too (unlike some other girls I know..one of your ladies' stomachs looked like a barrel full of margarine (I cant believe its not butta!) ) I've always landed hotties, hopefully you can really appreciate beauty when you see it. Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm def. in.

But I don't know if I can compare with that beautiful collage you made..man, it was great! The mosaic with the image of your face??? Fukkin trippy dude! And you dont smoke weed?..you truly make me smile Big Chizzle.

PS-You have never "***** slapped" me PS. Im a man, I can admit to defeat, even if that entails a lame flame war over the internet:rolleyes: . You're just not intelligent enough to come up with any thought provoking ideas or insults. Your advice to the community of newbs here was good, but everything that you write that has merit and sustenance in content, almost always falls extremely short in structure, grammar and vocabulary. In short, you have this idea that you're beating everybody's asses "down", when really, you're often just downplaying yourself in that very same process.

Cheers to you baby!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Vector:

just cause you managed to hook up w/a hot gf doesnt mean you should come up to this board and gloat.

your post is irrelevant cause the title is : "here;'s proof that u guys think too much"

you just gloated about your HB gf and her HB friend.

prrooof?? where's teh evidence, what did you do with your girl?

dude it's cool that u got a HB gf, but you didnt have to come to this post and brag about it.

let's see you brag all day long to your buddies and other girls, hell i bet you do this **** all day long. if you do it here, it's deifnite you do it everywhere.

dude no one asked you if you had a gf or how hot she was, WE COULD CARE LESS.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think that P_S isn't worthy to give out advice to advanced DJs.

He does a damn good job in lecturing newbs or clueless guys because scared, frustrated people respond well to authority, mainly due to their desperation to try anything. Thus, P_S's words, which are disguised in a "bigger-than-life, hip hop-stylized BET/MTV-generation style vernacular (despite his 'senior-citizen' status :rolleyes:), takes well with newbs who are awed by the facade. It's a lot like how guys used to lick the soles of Pook's feet every time he posted, if you guys can remember that far back. :D

Seasoned guys, however, do not take lightly to his patronizing horn-blowing crap. :D I think he knows and understands that now, though he will never admit it.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when does an HB9 need a pickup line anyway?

Her opener could be "let's fuk" for all it matters. Don't expect that would work for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.