Here's proof that you guys think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_supreme: After you've gotten your emotions back on track, re-read your last few posts. You've already felt the need to qualify yourself to me, such as when the chicks feel the same need. I don't need to qualify myself to you. You can assume as you always do that I have no game. I'm very comfortable with that because you're nothinng. Even you will recognize that you know you've been played. End game.

Reaction score
Thats right , I'm the fake "player"....

On that note, who REALLY shot JFK?

To Tits: I agree, Prosemont gives valuable stuff back to the "community". I'm sure he has mad experience in most elements of the game.

Ok now jb lets follow simple logic.

1. you admit prosemont knows what he is talking about. That means he has game. What you don’t realize is that game recognizes game.

2. If we follow the logic you put out. Prosemont has mad experience and when he posted: that means he can recognize good advice.

prosemontModeratorRegistered: Jul 2002Location: Posts: 777Age: Good post P_S.

Ok prosemont recognized the game in my post...and following the logic that means what I said was valid.

3. That means your just a cheap little egotistical punk. Your just mad cause you got dissed (urban word) by me.
4. That means anything that comes out of your mouth about me is unreliable. Because your too caught up in your emotions. Your panties get all bunched up whenever you see my screen name. You throat gets tight…your little nuts shrink and you feel this rush of rage as can be seen by your lame flame attempts.
5. Get a life ball sack. You call me Big Chill. I’m glad you use the word big and I am cool as Ice too bruh. So that name fits. Your name is little fuzz. Like the fuzz on a piece of mold. Or the fuzz on undeveloped nuts…of which your familiar with. Everybody on this board knows why your attacking me kid. Your playing yourself. Just put your little balls on chill. And I can’t wait until you post up your women’s pictures. Probable skinny starving waifs, with no butt and all hip bones. Those type like wee dic*ked men like you. Mr. 5 inch. That is why you hate me so much…you can never have what I have as a birth right!

6. Like I told you kid...your girl will dump you real soon and I was correct as by your most recent whinning session (post). I told you that your ego was the source of your problems with women and I'm correct on that. Your ego is also causing you to look like a fool on the internet. That is why you put posting your pictures off until some mythical time in the future. Ok. Now I can see you for the coward that you are. Don't try to use you need a perfect ditigal camera....I guess your broke ass can't afford a $20.00 web cam either huh.

7. Also your woman will not post for you...cause your the symp and she is the master in your relationship.

Good bye. Thanks to 12 for sending me your lame arsed post at Players University. Your a stupid assed punk JB-nobrainer!

Now you and vecty need to get lives. I just caught 2 new ho's that women to you. I will post a pic of one soon...since she is the type you smaller dycked men like...I'm glad she loves the black dyck though...now doesn't that just make you shyt your pants!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, P_S has game -- one of the relatively few here who does in my humble opinion. Y'all get hung up on how he says stuff without looking at the spirit of it. But, that's cool, I don't get the impression he's fretting about it.

He may have a different angle than would work for someone else or that someone else would want to use, but as with everything here -- take what works for you and leave the rest.

Okay, I'm closing this love fest. haha.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.