GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is getting so much attention becuase the immature women haters on this board float to the top like dead fish.

It would shatter the small bubble of the few idiots here to actually have a women challenge them and have their answer on public view. Str8 pimp, djforever and skip2hislew are all idiots, if not the same person. They think that they are all bad ass becuase they talk sh!t to women, but if a women were to actually challenge them in a public forum they will see what a bunch of immature idiots they really are, like a bunch of pale faced KBJ sitting in their parent's basement fulfilling their egotistical fantasy.

I actually have women friends, friends girlfriends that I don't hit on, and her friends. I ask them for advice, and I realize that its from a women and I take it accordingly.

You fools who think that women don't belong on here are disfunctional and ignorant clowns who will never go anywhere in life. If you can't take critcism from either a guy or a woman.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I love it how posts by guys get 30-40 replies max and posts by girls usually end up being 5-6 pages long.

Dramychick's in particular
And what's your point? You've automatically dissed me bc I didnt fall all over some guy in my post?
Edit scratch that. I just saw the post. You are sad. For the record I did not tease him. He played with me. Made me want him not the other way around.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
someone pass the cookies please....

eeww another gurl. I should pull her hair.:flowers:

Wassup penkitten where have you been hiding?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls posting on this board?:confused:
That's news to me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
eeww another gurl. I should pull her hair.:flowers:

Wassup penkitten where have you been hiding?
hey how did you know i like my hair pulled? omigod gio told you !
lol just kidding
our wedding went well and the honeymoon was awesome and we got back home and have just been over worked and missing the aruba trade winds.

whats new here?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if we asked why these "guys" don't want women posting on sosuave.com,

"is it becuase you are ignorant or arrogant?"

and they will reply, "I don't know and I don't care"

:yes:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing much I'm settled into a relationship... I can't believe that we have a so suave marriage! This would be the last place that you would expect that. Congrats!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Nothing much I'm settled into a relationship... I can't believe that we have a so suave marriage! This would be the last place that you would expect that. Congrats!!!
ty :)
id show you pics but i dont think we can on here.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
DreamyChick said:
And what's your point? You've automatically dissed me bc I didnt fall all over some guy in my post?
Edit scratch that. I just saw the post. You are sad. For the record I did not tease him. He played with me. Made me want him not the other way around.
Oh please you were c*ck teasing him it's so obvious to everybody here, a girl can never admit she is a c*ck tease she will deny it till het dying breath. Personally I don't think she can even admit it to herself she tries to rationalize it.

Go talk sh*t about somebody else I said earlier in this post that I don't mind girls posting here. I actually think it’s a good thing...

Reaction score
rocky mtn, you said this:

"You fools who think that women don't belong on here are disfunctional and ignorant clowns who will never go anywhere in life. If you can't take critcism from either a guy or a woman.."

Lol, the only one acting disfunctional and ignorant is you. So it's obvious that you "disagree" with my point of view, okay, well discuss it. But yet, you call ME a moron? What are you so pumped up about? You talk about me being an idiot and how you don't agree with me, but then, you said this,

" I actually have women friends that I don't hit on. I ask them for advice, and I realize that its from a women and I take it accordingly. "

Now wait a minute, lol....why would you go out of your way to ask someone for advice if you are going to "take it accordingly." I would see if they just GAVE you advice, but you go and ask for someone's advice that you will take "accordingly"? So in other words, you DO understand, that what women USUALLY say about dating, relationships, advice, is usually wrong, you DO realize it, because if you didn't...why would you even say that you "take their advice accordingly?"

Here's more from you,

"This post is getting so much attention becuase the immature women haters on this board float to the top like dead fish. It would shatter the small bubble of the few idiots here to actually have a woman challenge them and have their answer on public view."

If you read my replies that I posted here, I never bashed women in any way, how can I bash women when I am around them all the time, hell my best friends are women! WHAT I SAID.. was that women gave dating advice FROM THIER PERSPECTIVE and understanding, but the problem is, that their perspective is most times NOT what's happening. Again......

I wear all black, a durag, a Detroit baseball cap, and I act aggressive, bold, and sexual around her, she concludes that I am a "bad boy." So when a guy goes to her to get advice, she tells him to "be a bad boy." When I am in no way a bad boy. The proper translation is MASCULINE BOY, but women don't know anything about that.

Finally rocky and I'm done talking to you, you said this,

"They think that they are all bad ass becuase they talk sh!t to women.."

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about here? What do you mean I talk shyt to women? What shyt? There was a post on here about shyt tests and then another on ****y and funny, I was against BOTH because I said as long as you are MASCULINE, you can be yourself and lose the tactics. Actually I am more a nice/cool guy in life than anything.

What are you talking about?

You soon like you "really" like women, do you sarge? Do you have a good number of women in your life? Hell buddy you just sound like you are a little angry or bitter about something and maybe you should gone ahead and enjoy life a bit more.

And stop putting words in my mouth.

DJF

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF,

You started this thread, but my reaction was also to all the other posts that followed yours, so I'm not attributing it all to you.

But I'll still have to disagree with you about letting women post on this site.

And too bad if I sounded bitter, theres been so much stupid stuff posted here lately that it all came out in one post.

I've got plenty of women, including a college student giving me a booty call this weekend and other dates.

You guys all post crap and most people here know it, you just compliment yourself with your different screennames.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I did not understand one word of your post mr. mastery lol.

Okay skip, sinner, what do you guys think? As for the Truth? Stop trying, it's not cool at all dude.

As an update... Im actually stacking up boys I wanna say I've got another girl in the bag, we're hanging tonight, I told her I had never gotten head.. And shes like "ahh youre actually clean." :rolleyes: ... lol. Another girl thats just beautiful, I told her that I'd wait up for her and we're going to get into a relationship, I'll wait I know she wouldn't give it up easy if I was the hottest guy on earth... soo that may make 7 girls. :flowers:

skip to my lou how're you doing so far? ahh and yes boys this is what the site is all about, we're livin it mang :)

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: yahhh
ahh dude im 21 rite now and lemme tell ya...when i was 17, i was only in the midst of gettin my first kiss ever cuz i was a TOTAL AFC, but my college years snapped me out of it and now i kno all the rules of the game - its a shame to ssee all these AFC brits flaming like crazy (not u mr elor, ur post was actually good here), cuz they r used to their british culture and they duynno how it goes down here in the USA....

lemme break it simply for u all - PLAY OR GET PLAYED

shyt like sosuave exists with all those tips on the front page for the sole purpose of playing subtle mind games with *****es to get them - these games r real easy - the main rule is to NOT GIVE A **** and ull b able to play those games quite naturally

currently i got 3 **** buddies, 1 of which thinks shes my gf, and i been goin on dates with random girls but they havent entered my rotation....they r still in AAA lol

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You guys all post crap and most people here know it, you just compliment yourself with your different screennames.
BINGO

Reaction score
Ummm, rocky, lol.

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD BUDDY.

Lol, check the name again. Why in the hell would I start a thread like this? If I am going to start a thread I am going to start a topic of discussion, I'm not going to begin a flame war, I don't really have time for flame wars.

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Look Pooparu, you seem a decent guy and you do have my respect, but you can't be diplomatic all the time.

The fact is that if new people on here read some of the KBJ's posts it's going to do more harm than good.

OK LISTEN TO ME - I AM NOT A KJB!

and donjuanbynature, he lives 20 minutes from me and we chill all the time, i kno him well enough to kno that hes truly the best with girls that ive ever seen!!!

u need to seriously shut the **** up and tell ur family of brits over to shut the **** up too cuz u guys r seriously the biggest losers ive ever seen....ur making sosuave rot with all ur flaming

IM GLAD U DONT BELIEVE ME

how many ****in times do i need to remind u that im not a kjb, im not donjuanbynature, im not this im not that wtf u KNOW i got a ****in anger problem and now ur ****in exposing it by talkin **** about me

YES i flip on girls when they r outta line, ive ****ed up a few times cuz of my anger, so dont ****in call me insecure or kjb or fake cuz i ****ed more *****es than all u brits combined and i got experience with HUNDREDS of girls in only 3 years and im here to share my dating wisdom, so back the FVCK up u *******s and if u dont like wat u see, then DONT POST - go start ur own threads on how to be respectful to women in order to score LOL

shemales

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u group of brits are the ONLY PEOPLE HERE THAT FLAME ON OTHERS - u gotta ****in stop that **** NOW

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Ummm, rocky, lol.

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD BUDDY.

Lol, check the name again. Why in the hell would I start a thread like this? If I am going to start a thread I am going to start a topic of discussion, I'm not going to begin a flame war, I don't really have time for flame wars.

DJF

Yeah you're right :crackup:

But so DonJuanByNature (and skiptomylu who are both the same people) needs to get a grip on reality and not DonJonForever

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
OF course you do not understand a word of my post--- you are a 17 yr old kid that quotes rap lyrics:rock: :rock:

Come on... we couldn't even live on the same street.

:yes:

the 17 year old kid had ****ed more girls than u have by this point, and how old r u???

the guy is obv a gangsta and wat u DONT KNO is that in this ****ed up country of the US of A, all the girls in high school EAT THAT SHYT UP WITH A SPOON - u eitha a gangsta, sports star, or in a band and u get layed ALOT if ur one of those so stop makin it sound bad that hes 17 - he ALREADY knows how the game works and u stll sit here unsure of urself on how to deal with women