GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
I do offer advice in people's threads but only about things I'm experienced with like relationships and dating, and I have a long term girlfriend and past long term relationships to back it up!

The last person I want relationship advice from is someone who goes through different women on a weekly basis.

Other guys I've seen flaming you give great advice too!

I don't flame you for the hell of it, I just don't think your advice is legit, it's usually very negative (and destructive), you talk like a know-it-all, it doesn't sound like you have experience and I'm still convinced that you are posting here under many different names and you post SO DAMN MUCH I find it hard to believe you have a life outside of the Internet.

Don't you think it odd that most posters here never get flamed and yet you get flamed by several guys? There's something about your posts (and DJBN's) that sound like keyboard jockey theory.

u funny ****, im online only at work cuz i got a boring accounting job so i got sosuave to get me thru the day - after work, ull hardly ever see me log on

and yea i do have lots and lots of experience, i dont need to prove it to u cuz ur british just like all teh other flames and u dunno wtf american women are all about anyway

Reaction score
donjuanbynature.... I love your stuff and I'm going to have to agree with you 100%... and what are you doing on this site anyhow? I like to help out and what not and get advice (when I need it, these idiots usually cannot help me so I go to pimpology.org.) I have 1 natural donjuan as a friend and he uses alot of mental abuse/mindgames in his relationships. I'm currently in a relationship (although I mess with other girls Im 17 it makes no difference to me other than actually tell this girl I care about her) and I find that I just must play with her head a little bit, just to keep her in check and wanting her to come back for more.:up:

anyway.... I agree women, especially like the one who posted that thread, should not even be allowed on this site. :down:

that woman needs to be put in her place I say we run a train on her ass, after we get her ***** all wet and what not :up: :crackup:

ohhhhh and skip to my lou... dont worry about it mang, ALL of the god damn brits are the same, they hate on true players.... do not worry man, we know who "the elite" are :yes:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
only like 6 guys flame constantly on truelife pimps and 5 of them are british!!!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only like 6 guys flame constantly on truelife pimps and 5 of them are british!!!
Its more than 6 guys here who think you are full of sh!t and give bad advice. Its usually just a waste of time to respond to your worthless and self-aggrandizing threads.

Reaction score
Now I'm just going to let that one slide, how nessesary was that?

four words:

"You.... dont.... know.... me." Hava a nice day. :up: :cool:

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Now I'm just going to let that one slide, how nessesary was that?

four words:

"You.... dont.... know.... me." Hava a nice day. :up: :cool:

st8, your posts speak volumes about you, not in a good way either.

ima str8 up pimp from another thread said:
You're on a good track with that, if the ***** doesnt want to answer then **** it. But the 3rd time I'd leave a threatening message, like "**** you , you piece of trash slut", trust me you'd get attention and you'd never know seriously think logically about that.

Reaction score
Okay mang. Me and skip to my lou get our fair share I'm sure. And I'm good pals with ac/dc as well, so you're going to say that we're all in this together, that we're here to destroy your minds and feed you lies and what not? Mang I'm just trying to help y'all out and yes it's going to boost my ego. Like Ive said before I'm messing with 5 girls mang, and sometimes not even, I work with what I have to make me happy and that isnt always much ya know?

To all you Brits... lick my cornhole :moon:

To everyone else... wtf? Don't hate just because we're getting it done mang!And y'all have me figured the wrong way and what not. I'm a player, I lie to girls, that means I'm ridiculously sensitive and I have them fall in love and go for sex at the same time. I also look great... what, y'all want my myspace account again? lol get the **** outta here :up: :down: ...

as for us "Elite Players" stay strong.

Like Ive stated prolly 293889425647825640786230 times, everyone is an individual so if the advice doesn't work for you, then dont ****in' listen to it. All I can say is overall, look your best, and stop being sucha scared *****, fear, generalizing women, and bad looks are your enemys so do the opposite and you will get some. :up: Thats my advice and I will always stick to it.

Reaction score
Yah here are some ideas. Ask a trick question at registration... male or female, being a female automatically disqualifies you. or, the mods could step it up a notch as well and lock the women's posts. ahh just an idea :rolleyes: .

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Like Ive stated prolly 293889425647825640786230 times, everyone is an individual so if the advice doesn't work for you, then dont ****in' listen to it. All I can say is overall, look your best, and stop being sucha scared *****, fear, generalizing women, and bad looks are your enemys so do the opposite and you will get some. :up: Thats my advice and I will always stick to it.
That's the only truly intelligible and important statement to come from this whole thread.

Let it be remembered, just as every one of us is different, so is every woman on the planet. So let's leave the "most important tip you'll ever read" and "guaranteed to get you laid" threads out of it. Nothing will work on everybody.

Nothing will guarantee you anything except for hard work improving yourself, diligence and patience to the cause, never-ending struggle to always be better that you ever thought you could be, acceptance that no matter how good you are, you won't win every battle, and understanding that not winning every battle should never stop you from trying your damnedest to do so.

Saying that women should not be on here is self-defeating, as even if you disagree with every word a woman say, knowing what she is saying can still be helpful to you if you know how to apply it. Knowledge is power, and knowledge doesn't care where it comes from, only how it is used. It is up to the individual to know how to use the knowledge that is presented to him.

All the talk about alpha males lately, there is only one thing that will make you a true alpha, and alpha not just in name, but in everything. The true alpha is one who can take everything he knows, all of the knowledge that has been conferred to him by not only good sources, but bad and undeterminable sources as well, and use that knowledge to lead himself and those who may be reliant upon them to a better place. It's not just about leading, G W Bush will never be an alpha. It's not just about forcing superiority on others, Hitler, was never an alpha. It's not just about being viewed in a golden light, it's about being a man that others look up to, that others will follow without being told to, that others can count on to be the strong and capable person that will help thm to achieve what everyone wants. It's about being the person that everyone turns to in times of need, the person that people will talk about as the one who gets things done, the one with not only the courage to do what is needed, but the one with the audacity to try what's never been tried before, just because he knows it's the best thing to do.

One cannot be that person, that true alpha, by ingoring that which he doesn't like to hear in favor of listening to what already conforms to his pre-existing beliefs. If you don't like what someone says, read it anyway, file it away for later use. If you don't agree with what someone says, don't just call them an idiot or a flamer without first trying to look at it from their viewpoint. If someone bad-mouths you, take it, listen, even if they're just doing it to spite you, there might be something, even just a tiny sliver of truth or understanding that you missed, and that might be the key that you need later to unlock something that has been evading you, or the little bit of information that you didn't know previously, that changes your whole outlook. Everything is important, no matter how small, because everything big is just a bunch of small things intertwined.

I may disagree with most of what is posted on this board these days, but don't think for a second that anything I read goes without ever bit of attention that I can give to it. I will argue, but only after picking through every word I have read, comparing it to what I think, and conscienciously trying to use it do disprove my own thoughts. Only after that, do I respond, and I do so with the knowledge that I put every effort possible into saying only what I believe and feel. Yes, I have been guilty numerous times of some of the things I am chastising in this post, but if anything, that shold just prove the point I am trying to make, everything should matter, everything should be weighed and measured, and when that happens, your outlook can change in a heartbeat.

I know this post is a little scatterbrained and somewhat off topic, but it just felt like the most appropriate place to put most of it. Take it, read it, know it, and apply it. That's the Cliff's Notes, I guess.

And even more off-topic, Lil Miss Pixie here must be one sexy little number to have guys approaching despite the wedding ring, the husband, the fcuk-off vibes, and whatever else that would turn many away even individually.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Yes, I said it!!! I think all the females should be BANNED from this site, or atleast not allowed to post, and let me tell you why... (I will keep it short so you dont have to read too much)
A. Nobody cares what you think.
B. Nobody cares why you think.
C. Thanks for keeping it short, but I still didn't read it.
D. You're entitled to your opinion.

Do a search next time.

BTW, Bad Little Pixie could've hooked up a DP if she wanted... she's more DJ than most here.

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
That's not true. Girls know exactly what they want in my experience. The problem is that to begin with they assume the guy is going to be a nice guy so they're attracted to the qualities of the jerk that the nice guy doesn't possess that they like. By the time it's too late, they're more in love with being in love than actually in love. That's the reason they stay with him. Remember most guys are on their good behaviour for the first month or so.
WOW, it seems that girls know exactly what they want!!! Thanks for pointing that out!!! "They like a guy who is a nice guy but who is secretly a jerk in her head.And then they fall in love with love and not with the guy." Yeah, clarity at it's best, I hear ya.

Women should tend to their issues. I'm not on girlproblems.com giving faulty advice to women to further f.uck up their chances.
Just imagine. "Ok girls, i'm a guy, so i konw what I'm talking about. You have to be this be this rocker chick who can pyschicly make me think that your a prep and you have to a b1tch but nice, tall but short, and you have to have a red bandanna. Its a must.

That's the same s.hit women post on here.The blind can't lead the f.ucking blind here folks.Listen to people who actually know what their talking about.

Reaction score
donjuan by nature has to be one of the most Elite DJ's as well.

Vulpine, are you a man? How dare you support a woman on this site, they're the enemy, we play them, mind games, sex, love, passion, what not.

Maybe you should go shopping with that pixie as well, y'all can comment to eachother about how these guys arent playing her well.

w/e w/e w/e..... ***** have you gotten any female attention lately that you're giving me this bull****? My god you make me sick. :nono:

as for her, I hope she signs onso I can chew her ass out, we're already on bad terms, IF , we hadn't been and I met her I wouldn't want it anyways b/c she sounds like a nasty ass, smart ass *****, that's not attractive.

suck a **** :down:

Reaction score
Lol, this thread is getting crazy and very funny. I don't have time to say all I want to say, but I got some things to say to Sinner, Don Juan By Nature, str8 pimp, and some others on this thread as well.

I'll post it later.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
donjuan by nature has to be one of the most Elite DJ's as well.
Considering that you both joined last month, I doubt either of you are anything more than WBAFC's. Elite KBJ maybe, Elite Troll, maybe... but Elite DJ's? Seriously.

A DJ doesn't base his happiness and success on women, nor does a DJ let a woman take his happiness away. You whiney b!tches need to get ahold of your emotions.

ima str8 up pimp said:
Maybe you should go shopping with that pixie as well, y'all can comment to eachother about how these guys arent playing her well.
I'd love to. I bet she would make a far better wingman than you, and she probably has some hot, horny friends. And do you know what she'd tell her friends about me? She's a smart girl, she knows I'll bounce her friends off the bedroom walls, and she'll tell them just that. Social proof, word-of-mouth advertising, added value... and she knows the game.

You should really think about some of the stupid sh!t you post before you do. It makes you sound like you're in the "He-man Women-Haters Club" from the Little Rascals. Run along, now. Spanky is calling the meeting to order - say "Hi" to Buckwheat for me.

Reaction score
What a loser lol :crackup:, I can guarantee I'm not the only one thinking that as I have mentioned before. haha

Even more of a loser by this "you just joined last month".

Are you ****in' serious? Do you think I need the Almighty DJ Bible memorized to get *****? Again how dare you lol. You make me sick. I dont need to memorize lines and state of minds and what not to get some, I just do what I do.

And Ive stated what I do over and ****in' over again. Listen to it. Learn.

Like Ive stated before, women are the enemy, mind games, sex, passion, personal enjoyment, I'm an individual and this is what I think. And I know DJ bY nature is right. Ahhh ya know what Im not gonna do this all over again.

While yur at it, share a ****in didldo with that smart ass skank. she can shove it up your ass you ****in' shemale.

lol cmon try and use your almighty "MASTER DONJUAN SKILLZ" on me :woo: :woo: :woo:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
women can't be DJ's due to the fact that they have no need for special tactics to get men in bed.
PUA's utilize "tactics". DJ's are better men. A man doesn't need to read palms, use canned lines, AMOG, or jack with NLP and "the cube".

So, quite actually, by your same arguement all women are DJ's by default: they don't need tactics.

Reaction score
PUA's utilize "tactics". DJ's are better men. A man doesn't need to read palms, use canned lines, AMOG, or jack with NLP and "the cube".

So, quite actually, by your same arguement all women are DJ's by default: they don't need tactics.
I must agree with that.